What’s in Topo Chico hard Seltzer
Purified Carbonated Water, Alcohol, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride (Minerals for Taste), Potassium Chloride (Minerals for Taste).
Is Topo Chico seltzer tequila or vodka?
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THINGS TOPO CHICO HARD SELTZER Introducing Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, the only hard seltzer inspired by Topo Chico® Mineral Water’s legendary taste. Topo Chico Hard Seltzer delivers all the refreshment consumers love, made in the spirit of Topo Chico® Mineral Water, with a clean, crisp finish.
- Topo Chico Hard Seltzer is made with premium vodka and contains only 100 calories, 2 g of sugar, and 4.7% alcohol by volume per 355mL can.
- Topo Chico Hard Seltzer brings a unique twist to classic flavours with its Variety Pack, including Strawberry Guava, Tropical Mango, Tangy Lemon Lime, and Exotic Pineapple.
: BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THINGS TOPO CHICO HARD SELTZER
Is Topo Chico made with real tequila
About us – Topo Chico Spirited, a ready to drink simple cocktail crafted with real ingredients and inspired by the beloved Topo Chico cocktails. Made with real tequila blanco or real distilled vodka as bartenders intended, Topo Chico Spirited Tequila & Lime, Topo Chico Spirited Tequila & Grapefruit, and Topo Chico Spirited Vodka & Lemon are expertly blended versions of the iconic Ranch Water, Paloma, and Chilton cocktails. Tequila & Lime A Ranch Water Cocktail 130 Calories | 5.9% Alc/Vol Tequila & Grapefruit A Paloma Cocktail 130 Calories | 5.9% Alc/Vol Vodka & Lemon A Chilton Cocktail 150 Calories | 5.9% Alc/Vol
Is Topo Chico Ranch water tequila or vodka
Topo Chico’s latest hard seltzer, Ranch Water, is a nod to the brand’s Texas fanbase. Photo: Topo Chico Topo Chico is the go-to sparkling water in the three-ingredient Ranch Water, the West Texas tequila-based cocktail whose popularity spread to bars and homes across the state.
- On Jan.4, the brand beloved by Texans launched its own version of Ranch Water in a can.
- A Ranch Water is a simple mix of tequila, lime juice and bubbly water — preferably Topo Chico.
- It’s widely considered to be the unofficial cocktail of West Texas.
- Nowadays, you can find it at bars in urban areas like Houston and Austin.
Topo Chico Ranch Water comes in a 12-pack of 12-ounce slim cans. It contains real lime juice and 4.7 percent alcohol.2021 WRAPPED: A look back at another year of turmoil, COVID and memes The sparkling mineral water has been made and bottled in Monterrey, Mexico, since 1895.
Its cult status was mostly limited to northern Mexico and Texas until the Coca-Cola Company bought the brand in 2017. The soft drink behemoth has since significantly expanded Topo Chico’s footprint nationwide. In March 2021, Topo Chico entered a partnership with Molson Coors Beverage Company for Topo Chico Hard Seltzer with four flavors: Strawberry Guava, Exotic Pineapple, Tangy Lemon Lime and Tropical Mango.
It marked the first alcoholic drink for both Topo Chico and Coca-Cola. The new flavor is a nod to Topo Chico’s Texas fanbase. “There’s no cocktail in Texas more legendary than Ranch Water,” said Matt Escalante, senior director of hard seltzers at Molson Coors, in a statement.
- Given the love Texans have shown for Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, it’s only natural for the brand to refresh the taste of the classic Texas drink like only we can.” Topo Chico is not the first to make a canned Ranch Water.
- In 2019 and 2020, beverage start-ups in Texas began marketing ready-to-drink Ranch Waters in a can, jumping on the hard seltzer trend while giving it a Texas flavor.
OUR RECS: 9 canned Ranch Waters to try Ranch Rider Spirits (which uses real reposado tequila), Shotgun Spiked Seltzer and Lone River Beverage Co. were among the pioneers. In 2021, canned Ranch Water went big. Karbach Brewing, the Houston brewery owned by beer giant Anheuser-Busch InBev, debuted its own version in January, in flavors like watermelon, Meyer lemon and prickly pear.
And Heineken-owned Dos Equis introduced a Ranch Water in April. This innovation is part of the larger hard seltzer trend, which saw $4.5 billion in sales from May 2020 to May 2021, according to Nielsen. Houston breweries like Saint Arnold Brewing, Bakfish Brewing and Buffalo Bayou Brewing have also jumped on the bandwagon.
MORE ON THE TREND: Hard seltzer takes on Texas flavor as category continues to boom Topo Chico Ranch Water is available at retailers across Texas, as well as in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
Emma Balter is an entertainment reporter for the Houston Chronicle. She writes mainly about food and drink, but loves to follow a good feature story wherever it takes her. Before joining the Chronicle in March 2020, Balter worked for Wine Spectator magazine for six years as a writer, editor and tasting coordinator. She has also contributed to Condé Nast Traveler, Food & Wine, Eater, PureWow, Chowhound and VinePair, among others. Balter grew up in Paris, France, where she got an early taste for good food and wine. She studied English Literature at Newcastle University in the U.K. and was the lifestyle editor of the student newspaper. She lives in Montrose with her cat, Chenin. Follow her on Twitter at @EmmaBalter
Which hard seltzer has vodka
Dive Insight: – Few brands are as synonymous with hard seltzer as White Claw. But the category has struggled recently as consumers have become overwhelmed by a plethora of choices on store shelves, and increased demand for other popular drinks, such as ready-to-drink cocktails, has grabbed a larger share of the consumer’s pocketbook.
- Even though hard seltzer remains a strong category, booze makers such as White Claw that depend heavily on the beverage are cognizant of the fact that the once torrid growth is unlikely to return and it would be wise to diversify into other alcohol categories as consumer tastes continue to change.
- To be sure, ready-to-drink cocktails have attracted a bevy of other CPG beverage makers, including Coca-Cola and Vita Coco, that promise to offer fierce competition.
White Claw’s vodka will also be going up against market leader Tito’s Handmade Vodka and other popular brands in the category, including Diageo’s Smirnoff. In an effort to stand out, White Claw said its vodka is Triple Wave Filtered — named for the use of immense pressure equal to three 30-foot waves — which it claims has the same smoothing effect on vodka that ocean waves have on stones and shells.
- We disrupted the industry, creating an entirely new taste in the Hard Seltzer category with White Claw by bringing new thinking, technology breakthroughs, and our unmatched iconic flavors to market,” said Anthony von Mandl, founder and CEO of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies.
- The same innovative spirit and technological know-how inspired the creation of our premium vodka—we believe the vodka category is ready for its White Claw moment.” A catalyst for the new spirit came in 2020 when regulators changed the rules for vodka, White Claw said.
Before then, the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Board required the spirit to be “without distinctive character, aroma, taste, or color.” White Claw is not the first major alcohol brand to bring a popular hard seltzer product into vodka. Last October, Boston Beer launched Truly Vodka Seltzer, made with six-times-distilled premium vodka and real fruit juice.
Is White Claw a rum?