- 1 What is dua for pregnant woman
- 2 What Dua to read for a healthy baby
- 3 What should a pregnant woman pray for
- 4 How long is a pregnancy in Islam
- 5 When should I start reading in pregnancy
- 6 When should I start reading books during pregnancy
What is dua for pregnant woman
Be patient (O Muhammad)! And your patience is only with (the help of) Allah; and do not grieve for them, and do not be distressed because of what they devise. Verily Allah is with those who safeguard themselves against evil and those who do good. WAS-‘BIR WA MAA S’ABRUKA ILLAA BILLAAHI WA LAA TAH’ZAN A’LAYHIM WA LAA TAKU FEE Z’EEQIM MIMMAA YAMKUROON INNALLAAHA MA-A’LLAD’EENAT-TAQAW WAL-LAD’EENA HUM MUH’SINOON A tradition from the Holy Prophet (s.a.) states that a woman from the time of pregnancy to delivery, and from delivery to weaning gets the reward of a man who is stationed at the borders to repel the attacks of the infidels; and if a woman dies during that period she will get the reward of a martyr.
- Remember, the first Madrassah, for a child is the Mother who should try their level best to raise a pious child.
- During pregnancy, your actions can effect the life of your child in womb, so be very careful with what you do during the pregnancy.
- DURING FIRST MONTH Every Thursday and Friday recite Sura-e-Ya Seen (36) and Sura-e-As Saffat (37) and blow on your tummy.
Take a sweet Apple in the morning. On Fridays before breakfast eat an Anar (Pomegranate). Before sunrise eat a little Khak-e-Shifa (a little piece of Sajda Gaah (Mohr). Pray daily prayers on time and put your hand on your tummy while you are Saying Azan and Aqama.
DURING SECOND MONTH On every Thursday recite Surah al Mulk and following salawat 140 times with putting your hand on tummy. ALLA HUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN WA AALI MUHAMMAD, WA AJIL FARA JA HUM WA AHLIK ADOV WO HUM WA LAAN AADAA HUM MINAL JINNI WAL INS, MINAL AWWALEEN-A-WAL AAKHAREEN On every Friday recite Surah al Mulk and recite the aforeside salawat 10 times.
Every Saturday, eat Meat, sweet Apples and drink Milk. DURING THIRD MONTH Every Thursday and Friday recite Surah Ali Imran and recite 140 times the same salawat as mentioned in the Second month. Before every obligatory salat, recite same salawat while your hand is on your tummy.
Every Saturday, eat Wheat, Meat, Low Fat Milk and eat a little Honey in the morning. DURING FOURTH MONTH On every Thursday and Friday, Recite Surah al Dahar. Recite Surah al Qadr in any one rakat of the obligatory Prayers. After each Salat put your hand on the tummy and recite Surah al Qadr, Surah al Kausar and the salawat mentioned in the Second month, and then recite the following: RUBBANA HUBLANA MIN AZWAJINA WA ZURRIIYATINA QURRAATA A-YUNIW WA JAALNA LIL MUTTQEENA IMAAMA.
Then recite Seven times : ASTAGHFIR ULLAHA RABBI WA ATUBU ILAYHI. After daily prayers say salawat 140 times, (as mentioned in the 2nd month.) Eat Sweet Apple and Anar. DURING FIFTH MONTH Every Thursday and Friday, recite Surah al Fath (48). Recite Surah al Nasr (110) in any one of the obligatory Prayers.
After Salat rub your hand on the sajdagah (mohar). Then rub your hand on your tummy. Every morning eat some dates (khajoor). Also eat Olives and Sweet Apple with every meal. If possible, say Azan and Aqama in the daily prayer while your hand is on your tummy. DURING SIXTH MONTH Every Thursday and Friday, recite Sura al Waqiya (56).
SURAH LUQMAN | Surahs To Recite During Pregnancy | Helps To Develop Baby’s Brain
In the Maghrib salat and Isha salat recite Sura Watteen (95) in any one rakat. After daily prayers, rub your hand on sajdagah and then rub your hand on your tummy. Eat some Fig (Angeer) and Olive in the Breakfast. Eat as little fat as possible. DURING SEVENTH MONTH Every Monday, recite Sura An Nahal (16).
- Thursday and Friday, recite Surah Ya Seen (36) and Sura al Mulk (67).
- Recite Sura al Qadr (97) and Sura Al Ikkhlas (112) in the daily Prayers.
- Recite salawat, 140 times (as mentioned in 2nd month).
- Daily eat a little Watermelon after every meal.
- But do not drink water before or after eating the Watermelon.
Daily eat Turnip (Shalgham) at least once. DURING EIGHT MONTH After Salat ul Fajr : Every Saturday, recite Sura-e-Qadr (97) 10 times. Every Sunday, recite Sura-e-Watten (95) 2 times. Every Monday, recite Sura-e-Ya Seen (36) Once. Every Tuesday, recite Sura-e-Furqan (25) Once.
- Every Wednesday, recite Sura-e-Dahar (76) Once Every Thursday, recite Sura-e-Muhammad (47) Once Every Friday, recite Sura-e-Saffat (37) Once.
- Eep using Sweet Yogurt and Honey with each meal.
- On Fridays you must eat Sweet Anar in the breakfast.
- If it is not harmful, eat a little Vinegar once, on Saturdays.
DURING NINTH MONTH Do not eat any hot spices (Garam Masalah). Eat Dates (Khajoor). Sacrifice a Goat for the Safety of Imam-e-Zamana (a.s.) Recite Sura al Asr (103) and Surah Waz Wazariyat (51) either in Salat ul Zuhr as Asr. Recite Sura al Hajj (22) on Thursdays.
If you want a brave and strong child, drink Milk. If you want a well-behaved and Good Looking (beautiful) child, eat Watermelon. If you want a child, with a great contentment put your right hand on the tummy and recite Surah al Asr (103). Try to remain in wuzu all the times. Do not look your self in the mirror at night. Try your level best not to commit any Sin. Try to perform Mustahib Amaal as much as possible. Eat proper meals. Eating vegetables and dairy products will help to develop beautiful skin of your unborn child.
MAY ALLAH (swt) HELP US ALL IN ACHIEVING THE RIGHT PATH. AMEEN.
View complete answer
What Dua to read for a healthy baby
This dua which we can practise was recited by Prophet Zakariyya a.s., asking Allah s.w.t. to grant him a pious child. Rabbi hab lii min ladunka zurriyyatan toyyibatan innaka samii’ud-du’aa. ‘My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring.
View complete answer
What are the sins of early pregnancy?
The primary sign of pregnancy is missing a menstrual period or two or more consecutive periods, but many women experience other symptoms of pregnancy before they miss a period. Missing a period does not always mean a woman is pregnant. Menstrual irregularities are common and can have a variety of causes, including taking birth control pills, conditions such as diabetes and polycystic ovary syndrome, eating disorders, and certain medications.
- Slight bleeding. One study shows as many as 25% of pregnant women experience slight bleeding or spotting that is lighter in color than normal menstrual blood.2 This typically occurs at the time of implantation of the fertilized egg (about 6 to 12 days after conception) but is common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.3
- Tender, swollen breasts or nipples. Women may notice this symptom as early as 1 to 2 weeks after conception. Hormonal changes can make the breasts sore or even tingly. The breasts feel fuller or heavier as well.1
- Fatigue. Many women feel more tired early in pregnancy because their bodies are producing more of a hormone called progesterone, which helps maintain the pregnancy and encourages the growth of milk-producing glands in the breasts. In addition, during pregnancy the body pumps more blood to carry nutrients to the fetus. Pregnant women may notice fatigue as early as 1 week after conception.4
- Headaches. The sudden rise of hormones may trigger headaches early in pregnancy.4
- Nausea and/or vomiting. This symptom can start anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks after conception and can continue throughout pregnancy. Commonly referred to as “morning sickness,” it can actually occur at any time during the day.1
- Food cravings or aversions. Sudden cravings or developing a dislike of favorite foods are both common throughout pregnancy. A food craving or aversion can last the entire pregnancy or vary throughout this period.1
- Mood swings. Hormonal changes during pregnancy often cause sharp mood swings. These can occur as early as a few weeks after conception.5
- Frequent urination. The need to empty the bladder more often is common throughout pregnancy. In the first few weeks of pregnancy, the body produces a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin, which increases blood flow to the pelvic region, causing women to have to urinate more often.4
Many of these symptoms can also be signs of other conditions, the result of changing birth control pills, or effects of stress, so they do not always mean that a woman is pregnant. Women should see their health care provider if they suspect they are pregnant.
View complete answer
Which God is Worshipped for pregnancy?
|Goddess of children, reproduction, child birth, mid-wives
|Om shashthi devi namah
|Brahmavaivarta Purana, Devi Bhagavata Purana
|Kartikeya (when identified with Devasena )
Shashthi or Shashti ( Sanskrit : षष्ठी, Bengali : ষষ্ঠী, Ṣaṣṭhī, literally “sixth”) is a Hindu goddess, venerated in Nepal and India as the benefactor and protector of children. She is also the deity of vegetation and reproduction and is believed to bestow children and assist during childbirth.
- She is often pictured as a motherly figure, riding a cat and nursing one or more infants.
- She is symbolically represented in a variety of forms, including an earthenware pitcher, a banyan tree or part of it or a red stone beneath such a tree; outdoor spaces termed shashthitala are also consecrated for her worship.
The worship of Shashthi is prescribed to occur on the sixth day of each lunar month of the Hindu calendar as well as on the sixth day after a child’s birth. Barren women desiring to conceive and mothers seeking to ensure the protection of their children will worship Shashthi and request her blessings and aid.
- She is especially venerated in eastern India.
- Also known as Chhathi Maiya, the sixth form of Devi Prakriti and Lord Surya’s sister is worshipped as the Goddess of the chhath festival,
- It is celebrated six days after Deepavali, on the sixth day of the lunar month of Kartika (October–November) in the Hindu calendar Vikram Samvat,
The rituals are observed over four days. They include holy bathing, fasting and abstaining from drinking water ( vrata ), standing in water, and offering prasad (prayer offerings) and arghya to the setting and rising sun. Some devotees also perform a prostration march as they head for the river banks.
Most scholars believe that Shashthi’s roots can be traced to Hindu folk traditions, References to this goddess appear in Hindu scriptures as early as 8th and 9th century BCE, in which she is associated with children as well as the Hindu war-god Skanda, Early references consider her a foster-mother of Skanda, but in later texts she is identified with Skanda’s consort, Devasena,
In some early texts where Shashthi appears as an attendant of Skanda, she is said to cause diseases in the mother and child, and thus needed to be propitiated on the sixth day after childbirth. However, over time, this malignant goddess became seen as the benevolent saviour and bestower of children.
View complete answer
What should a pregnant woman pray for
A Growing Family – Lord, I thank You for this baby and I give my pregnancy to You, praying that throughout the whole time You will be there to comfort and encourage and strengthen each member of the family. I pray that You would place Your hand of blessing on this little human being that is being formed in my womb.
View complete answer
Which surah will fulfill your wish?
What are the Benefits of reading surah yaseen after fajr? – From all we read so far we know that reading surah yaseen has many benefits even more than we can count. Reading Surah Yaseen in the fajr or in the morning even has more benefits to us. But what are those benefits of reading surah yaseen after Fajr or in the morning? Beside all the benefits that we have seen so far a hadith mentioned two benefits of reading surah yaseen after Fajr or morning, which are:
Allah accepts one’s Dua and fulfills his/ her needs.
As the Prophet Muhammad said, “One who recites Surah Yaseen in the morning, Allah Almighty will be responsible for fulfilling all his needs.” That’s why you should read surah yaseen every morning or after praying Fajr, and that’s what all Muslims should do.
View complete answer
What is Surah Maryam read for?
7 LESSONS FROM SURAH MARYAM 7 LESSONS FROM SURAH MARYAM Many a times have we heard of the wisdom that lay within the chapters of the Holy Quran which serve as the basis of life management in this world. Surah Maryam is one such chapter through which women of today can extract priceless lessons:
Patience and conviction in dua
We read in this Surah about the earnest supplication Zakariyyah (pbuh) made to Allah for an offspring, although he and his wife had both aged. He did this with utmost conviction and believed his Lord would answer his dua despite his condition. This is the level of conviction we need to harbour when we seek Allah’s help.
Follow-up action when one’s dua is answered
Many of us are guilty of neglecting Allah’s praise once our duas are answered. Surah Maryam relates that on receiving glad-tidings, Zakariyyah (pbuh) increased in glorifying Allah. Moreover, he advised his people to do the same. This indicates that when Allah answers our call, we need to continue praising Him and not forget Him, our sole Benefactor. Alhamdulillah!
Allah created women strong
We learn from this Surah of the emotional strength Maryam (pbuh) displayed when Gibreel related to her the news of a son, though she was chaste. She displayed amazing physical stamina during birthing, despite being alone. In this, certainly, is profound inspiration to women of today who are portrayed as being weak and lacking.
Never despair in Allah’s Mercy
Going through the pains of labour solitarily we see the reliance Maryam (pbuh) places on Allah with complete faith that He will take care of her. Allah, through His infinite Mercy, granted her ease and provided her food and drink. Trust we place on the Lord shall always bring goodness.
Family members – a gift of Allah.
Numerous mentions, describing family members as gifts, are made in this Surah. For instance, Prophet Musa (pbuh) was gifted with a brother, Prophet Harun (pbuh), and Maryam (pbuh) was gifted with a son, Prophet Eesa (pbuh). This signifies that righteous family is a blessing from Allah and they need to be cherished and maintained with good ties. : 7 LESSONS FROM SURAH MARYAM
View complete answer
How long is a pregnancy in Islam
The agreed upon minimum duration of pregnancy is six months whereas the maximum length was subject to strong disagreement given the lack of any relevant instruction in the Qur’an and the Prophetic tradition.
View complete answer
Can we chant OM during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is the most important and precious time for every woman, filled with inevitable joy, happiness, hope, and expectations. Taking stress will directly affect your neurological system and might create hormonal dis-balance. That is why, it is advisable for a pregnant woman to be happy, relaxed and calm.
- Under Grabh Sanskar, reciting mantras can do a wonderful job.
- It supplies consonance to the little life growing inside the womb.
- According to Ayurveda, Grabh Sanskar means imparting values to the unborn life in the womb.
- A fetus is overly sensitive to external stimuli and tries to grasp the vibrations both positive and negative so efficiently.
A stress-free, spiritually sound active mother gave birth to a confident, positive, healthy, and brilliant baby. All these qualities can be engraved into a child during pregnancy through chanting mantras. The Rudra mantra, Gayatri mantra. and Om shanti mantra are impacting to shape your personality towards a calm, positive and relaxed human.
- Let us put the limelight on the benefits of chanting mantras: Improve mothers’ health Chanting mantra during pregnancy affects the digestive system, circulatory system, neurological system, and other systems positively.
- The body functions well and the food a mother ingested with positive vibrations will affect both the lives with maximum energy absorption.
Mantras help a mother to spare time from the chaos of life in which she can connect to her child peacefully. This will also cut off the negativity and improves the psychological condition of a mother. Fetus growth The positivity of mantras reduces the pressure on fetus’ nervous system ensuring proper neuron signal transmission.
Your child can extract essential nutrients, hormones, and electrolytes through placenta without any impairment. Produce happy hormones Chanting mantras activate the glands to secrete happy hormones like serotonin, endorphin, etc. in mother’s body to relieve psychological disturbances. Having a great connection with mother through umbilical cord the fetus mimics the mother and imbibes these happy hormones to stay happy.
Establish a connection between mother and child Mantras strengthen your soul and prove a warm and close connection between you and your child before and after entering the real world. The melodious sound echoed during mantras affects the development of vital nervous system and strengthens the hearing capability as well.
- The baby can recognize his mother’s voice during 20th week of development as by this period sense organs of child start functioning.
- Provide etiquette to the child The meaning of mantras and shlokas impart good thought and etiquette in baby, and he/she turned out to be a disciplined, calm, and spiritual soul.
Positivity of vibrations empowers the brain cells to store positive thoughts they perceive after hearing chanting and data they carry will last up to four months after delivery. Reduce chances of premature birth Holy chanting directly affects proper physical and psychological growth of your child and reduces the chance of premature birth.
- Also, it improves heart rate by supplying proper blood and oxygen supply to different body parts.
- This ensures the growth of fetus into a full-term mature baby without any systemic complications.
- Mothers are second creator after God.
- They have the ability to reframe persona of their child.
- Relax and stress-free mind welcomes positive powers in the surrounding.
These positive vibrations assist you to deliver healthy, bright, composed and cheerful baby. Don’t overlook the power of reciting mantras and begin rehearsing to have a cheerful pregnancy,
View complete answer
Does praying for pregnancy work?
VITAL SIGNS: FERTILITY; A Study Links Prayer and Pregnancy (Published 2001) VITAL SIGNS: FERTILITY
Send any friend a story As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. Anyone can read what you share. Give this article Give this article Give this article
See the article in its original context from October 2, 2001, Section F, Page 6 TimesMachine is an exclusive benefit for home delivery and digital subscribers.
Researchers at Columbia University, expressing surprise at their own findings, are reporting that women at an in vitro fertilization clinic in Korea had a higher pregnancy rate when, unknown to the patients, total strangers were asked to pray for their success.The findings are in the current Journal of Reproductive Health.The researchers found that women who were prayed for became pregnant twice as often as those who did not have people praying for them.
The lead author of the report, Dr. Rogerio A. Lobo, Columbia’s chairman of obstetrics and gynecology, said he and his colleagues had thought long and hard about whether to publish their findings, since they seemed so improbable. In the end, the differing pregnancy rates between the two groups of women proved too significant to ignore.
- ”It was not even something that was borderline significant,” Dr.
- Lobo said.
- ”It was highly significant.
- And still I am not willing to say that this is the definitive answer, that there is definitely an association.” Dr.
- Lobo said the idea for the study came from a colleague and co-author, Dr. Kwang Y.
Cha, a researcher at Cha Hospital in Seoul. The study involved 199 women who went to Cha Hospital in 1998 and 1999 for help becoming pregnant. None knew about the study, and the medical staff caring for them also was unaware of it. The researchers gave members of different Christian denominations in the United States, Canada and Australia photographs of the patients and asked them to pray.
View complete answer
What are 3 healthy habits while pregnant?
Summary of Tips for Pregnancy –
Talk to your health care professional about how much weight you should gain during your pregnancy, and regularly track your progress. Consume foods and beverages rich in folate, iron, calcium, and protein. Talk with your health care professional about prenatal supplements (vitamins you may take while pregnant). Eat breakfast every day. Eat foods high in fiber, and drink fluids (particularly water) to avoid constipation. Avoid alcohol, raw or undercooked fish, fish high in mercury, undercooked meat and poultry, and soft cheeses. Do moderate-intensity aerobic activity at least 150 minutes a week during your pregnancy. If you have health issues, talk to your health care professional before you begin. After pregnancy, slowly get back to your routine of regular, moderate-intensity physical activity. Gradually return to a healthy weight.
When should I start reading in pregnancy
Answer – It’s great that you want to introduce your baby to reading and music! Both are important for healthy brain development. At around 18 weeks of pregnancy, your unborn baby will start being able to hear sounds in your body like your heartbeat. At 27 to 29 weeks (6 to 7 months), they can hear some sounds outside your body too, like your voice.
View complete answer
When should I start reading books during pregnancy
By: Sara-Jayne Carcerano The benefits of reading to your children can start before they are even born. Around 18 weeks of pregnancy your baby will be able to start hearing their first sounds and their hearing will rapidly develop during the next few weeks to be able to recognize voices.
When you talk and read to your unborn baby, you are already starting a bonding experience with them. How exciting that they will recognize your voice right when they are born. Reading to your baby early in your pregnancy also allows you time to relax and de-stress which benefits both you and your baby.
If you feel strange reading to your pregnant belly, have a sibling, grandparent or your partner join in for a story time and take turns reading. This will also allow for other people who will be important in your child’s life to connect with the baby, and baby will also start to recognize their voices, too. During pregnancy, your baby’s brain is developing rapidly and storing information for future use. This is one reason why it is important to eat healthy during your pregnancy. Science has shown that reading to your baby in the womb promotes brain activity and can promote early literacy skills and language development.
Literacy skills continue to develop while reading to your baby after they are born. Even though a baby is not able to talk, they are learning about the world around them. When you read to them, you are helping them understand concepts such as numbers, letters, colours and shapes; they are learning how to communicate and building their vocabulary.
All children learn differently but research from Nemours Reading BrightStart! shows that babies who are read to often can speak more words at two years old than those who are not read to as often. Reading to your children promotes closeness between parent and child and continues to build attachment and trust.
- Once your little one is about four months old, they will start grabbing for objects including books, and it won’t be long until they will start to want to turn pages on their own.
- Board and cloth books are great for babies and toddlers to explore on their own and with a caregiver.
- By about 12 months, children may start showing a preference for certain books and enjoy choosing a book to read.
They often love repetition at this age so don’t be surprised if you find yourself reading the same book over and over. At a time when our world is becoming more digital and e-books are gaining in popularity, print books still seem to be the preference for young children. While any form of reading will be beneficial for your child, recent research has found that young children are more engaged while reading print books versus e-books.
- This same research shows that there is more interaction between parent and child while reading a print book.
- In reading an e-book, babies and young children may become distracted by buttons and screens on a digital device that will limit their engagement with the story being read.
- Holding a book, turning pages and touching various textures on books can help develop motor skills.
Educators have also found that children who have print books in their home are more interested in reading and learning than those who do not. If you have a child and reading is something that you haven’t engaged in much, it’s never too late. Grab a book and plan to sit down and read together today.
View complete answer
What week should I start reading to my baby?
Why Read to Babies? – Reading together when babies are as young as 4 months old increases the chances that parents continue reading to babies as they get older. Beginning early is important because the roots of language are developing in a baby’s brain even before he can talk! The more words your baby hears over time, the more words he learns.
View complete answer