- 1 Who has completed Candy Crush
- 2 Who is the highest player on Candy Crush
- 3 What happens after the last level of Candy Crush
- 4 Does Candy Crush pay money
- 5 How much money does Candy Crush make
- 6 Has Candy Crush gotten harder
- 7 Why is Candy Crush so addictive
- 8 Is Candy Crush successful
Who has completed Candy Crush
An Interview with Simon Leung – Candy Crush is definitely taking the world by storm, with more than 66 million players worldwide. But some guys might have reservations immersing themselves into this colourful candy world, because they see the game as being “girly” and female-dominated. Photo credits: Simon Leung This is indeed true, as a study by newzoo.com (2013) found. According to them, 60% of Candy Crushers are females. But there are actually guys who have fallen true victims to the colourful charms of the Candy Crush Saga game. One of them is award-winning Internet entrepreneur and Internet keynote speaker Simon Leung, who has actually managed to complete every single level of Candy Crush Saga on his Android smartphone. Photo credits: Simon Leung
Can you beat Candy Crush without paying?
Download Article Download Article Candy Crush can be a lot of fun. It can even be a bit addicting. While the game is free to download and play, it does allow you to purchase gold bars with real money that you can use to buy power-ups and extra lives to help you beat the more difficult levels.
- 1 View lives. You are allotted only five lives maximum at a time. The number of remaining lives is displayed on the upper-left side of the game’s main screen inside the icon that resembles a heart. A countdown timer from 30 minutes is displayed beside it that gives you an idea of how much time is left before another life is added.
- 2 Wait 30 minutes. It takes 30 minutes to replenish one life. If you’ve already consumed all your five lives in one go, you have to wait at least 30 minutes to get back one life. Better yet, leave the game alone for at least two and a half hours to get a full set of five lives.
- You can trick the game into giving you more lives by setting the time ahead on your phone or tablet,
- 3 Ask friends. Candy Crush can be integrated with your Facebook account. It’s not needed to play it, but it will make the whole playing experience easier and better. If you’re running out of lives and would like to keep playing, you can ask a Facebook friend who plays the game as well. Giving a friend a life to a friend is free.
- Tap the icon that resembles a heart. A window will appear with the remaining time until a next life is generated. Below it is the “Ask friends” banner with the Facebook logo.
- Tap on this banner to ask some Facebook friends for lives.
- Tap the “Ask friends” button on the next window, and your list of friends will be displayed. Simply tap the plus sign beside each one to request lives. A friend can only give a life to you once a day, so make it count.
- Tap the Send button once done to send the requests.
- 4 Give lives to friends. A little quid pro quo can extend your playing time. Every now and then, give lives to your friends. They may remember you when it’s their turn to give away lives. You’d be surprised how many do give back.
- 1 Open the Daily Booster Wheel. Candy Crush gives away a free booster daily. All you have to do is turn the wheel. On the game’s main screen, right below the number of lives, is a bubble with part of a wheel. Tap on this to bring out the Daily Booster Wheel.
- 2 Stop the wheel. If you haven’t played today, the wheel will be turning. Tap the “Stop” button underneath it to have the wheel stop turning. The turning will slow down until it stops fully.
- 3 Claim the prize. Wherever the arrow points to when the wheel stops represents the booster you’ve won for the day. Each day’s a winner, so you don’t have to worry. Tap the “Claim prize” button to collect the booster.
- The free booster will vary.
- 4 Use boosters. Right before you start a game level, you have an option to equip some boosters applicable to the game. These boosters will be displayed on top of the “Play” button. Tap the ones you’d like to use within the level.
- The number of available boosters per type is clearly displayed.
- Some boosters can be equipped within the level itself. These types of boosters can be accessed by tapping the appropriate icons on the upper-left portion of the game screen.
- These free boosters are limited, so use them wisely.
- 1 Ask friends. Once you’ve reached the next set of locked levels, you cannot proceed without getting the required tickets. You can get these by asking friends to help you. All you need are three tickets from three friends.
- Tap the “Ask friends” button when faced with locked levels, and then select from the list of friends.
- Tap the “Send” button once done to send the requests.
- You don’t have to limit your requests to just three friends, you can send to as many as you want. This will likely get you the needed tickets faster.
- 2 View ticket status. After you’ve sent your requests, you can view how many tickets you’ve received and from whom by tapping the train icon, which serves as the gate for the next levels.
- 3 Continue to the next levels. Once all the tickets have been received, the next levels will be unlocked and you will be brought to the next one. Keep on playing.
- Repeat the steps to unlocking levels when you’ve reached the next locked gate.
- 1 Open the Settings menu on your phone. If you run out of lives and you want to keep playing, you can trick the game into giving you more lives by setting the time on your phone. To do so, open the Settings menu on your phone. On Android, it’s an icon that resembles a gear. On iPhone, it’s an icon that resembles two gears.
- 2 Tap the Search icon. Since the Settings menu is different from one phone model to the next, the easiest way to find the Date and Time settings is to use the Search function. It’s the icon that resembles a magnifying glass. On Android, it’s in the upper-right corner of the Settings menu. On iPhone, it’s the search bar at the top of the Settings menu.
- 3 Type Date in the search bar. This searches for the Date and Time menu in the Settings menu.
- 4 Tap Date & Time or similar. This menu may be labeled differently depending on your phone model. Tap the option that allows you to change the date and time on your phone.
- 5 Turn off the automatic date and time set feature. Most phones have the option to automatically set the date and time using network connection. You need to turn this off to set the time ahead. Tap the toggle switch next to “Set automatically”, “Automatic Date and time” or something similar to turn off the automatic time setting function
- 6 Tap the option to set the date and time. On Android, this is usually a button that says Set Time or something similar. On iPhone, it’s the bar with the date and time at the bottom.
- 7 Set the time ahead two and a half hours. To get the full five lives replenished, you need to set the date and time ahead by two hours and thirty minutes or more. Swipe up and down on the hours and minutes in the time to adjust the time, or use the number pad to type in the new time. Tap Done or Save when you are finished.
- 8 Return to your Candy Crush game. After you set the time ahead, you will notice your lives have been replenished. If you run out of lives again, just set the time ahead again.
- When you want to return the time to normal, just go back into the Date and Time settings on your phone and turn on the Automatic Time and Date feature.
Add New Question
- Question How do I get access to the candy bank in Candy Crush? You do something that will get you to win money or you could buy it with money.
- Question How do I make a wrapped candy? You have take the candy and drag it to an L-shape (like you would normally, but both horizontally and vertically).
- Question How do I get gold bars from piggy bank without paying? You can’t. It’s only available if you pay money via in-app purchases.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Thanks for submitting a tip for review! Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 125,164 times.
Who is the highest player on Candy Crush
What is Candy Crush highest level 2021? – As Candy Crush Saga releases new levels every week, there’s no Candy Crush final level 2021 yet. At the time of writing this post in June, the highest level in Candy Crush 2021 is level 9674, At this level, players are assigned to collect enough 100 candies of different types.
- The account Johny Crush on Youtube is currently having the latest match at level 9674 with no booster used.
- Take a look at his gameplay for the Candy Crush Saga highest level 2021.
- Meanwhile, the highest level of Candy Crush Saga Special is level 9828 (as of June, 2021), played by account Provid_Games on Youtube.
Last month, we also updated the gameplay for level 9513 where players need to collect enough 76 toffe swirl and hazelnut to complete the level. Only a good few of players could win the Candy Crush highest levels at the moment. Of course, not many people are patient and dedicated enough to play through over 9,000 levels to reach this. However, there are some Youtube accounts like ProVid_Games who determine to complete these highest levels in Candy Crush in 2021.
Check out the video below. This account also posted a video of finishing Candy Crush Saga level 9488 several weeks ago. In this level, players have to complete the task of delivering four cherries and five rainbow rapids to their gates. There are many obstacles and twists on the way which require special candies to solve.
Clearly, this is among the oldest players in this game. In fact, from level 9,000, the format of Candy Crush Saga games looks similar. Most of the time players would be required to order rainbow rapids and cherries. Locks and twists are frequently seen in the game as well. Take a look at the obstacles to get through in level 9488! New features constantly appear for advanced levels. These sometimes increase the difficulty of the game but they could also act as an aid to players in other cases. Many new features are updated in advanced levels. >>> Related post:
What happens at level 10000 Candy Crush?
Upon completion of this level, the player’s profile picture will permanently receive the “10000” badge, Four Party Popper Boosters will be granted to you as well.
What happens after the last level of Candy Crush
What Happens In The Last Level Of Candy Crush? This Guy Finished It! Candy Crush has become a worldwide sensation, captivating millions of players with its addictive gameplay and colorful, While many players strive to complete the game, reaching the last level of Candy Crush raises questions about what happens next. Candy Crush has gained immense popularity since its introduction, attracting dedicated players across various platforms. Despite its numerous levels that seem impossible to conquer, some players have managed to reach what they believe is the end of the game.
- However, it’s important to note that Candy Crush is designed to be endless, with regular additions of new levels by the developers.
- The Highest Level of Candy Crush The level count in Candy Crush varies depending on the version being played.
- Reports indicate that the HTML5 version consists of approximately 10,000 to 12,000 levels with 600 to 700 episodes.
Additionally, the Windows 10 App version includes 105 additional levels. As of August 2022, the Candy Crush Wiki states that the HTML version has 12,275 levels and 819 episodes, while the Windows 10 App version offers an additional 90 levels. The Journey of Candy Crush Candy Crush follows a linear gameplay journey, with levels grouped into episodes and worlds. The Rarity of Game Completion Only a few dedicated players have managed to complete all the available levels in Candy Crush. However, even for those who achieve this feat, the game doesn’t end completely. New levels are consistently added, requiring players to continue their journey and stay up-to-date with the latest releases. The Anticlimactic Nature of the Ending The conclusion of Candy Crush may seem underwhelming for some players, considering the effort invested to reach that point. However, understanding the game’s endless nature puts the outcome into perspective. The absence of a grand finale aligns with the game’s design philosophy, where the goal is to provide an ongoing journey with infinite possibilities. Finishingmay not yield a dramatic climax, but it signifies a significant milestone in a never-ending journey. The game’s endless nature, regular level additions, and the absence of a definitive ending all contribute to its widespread popularity. As players strive to conquer new levels each week, Candy Crush continues to offer a sweet and captivating adventure that keeps players engaged for the long haul.
How long does it take to finish Candy Crush?
|Main Story||5||13h 56m|
|Main + Extras||2||531h 46m|
|All PlayStyles||8||145h 39m|
Has anyone finished Candy Crush before?
Has anyone ever beaten all of Candy Crush? – So, yes, it is possible to “beat” Candy Crush, despite rumors claiming the game just goes on, and on, and on. It does go for quite a while, but there is an end to the sugar-coated madness. It just takes time to get there.
Does Candy Crush pay money
Can you make money by playing Candy Crush? – Winning streak rewards are earned as your streak increases. The prizes are Boosters that you accumulate in your game. I hope I have been helpful. Hi @amitkumar5567 No you do not earn money by playing Candy Crush.
How much money does Candy Crush make
The new generation mobile game Candy Crush Saga has marked a massive presence in the market with over $1 billion in revenue. It is one of the first freemium apps to generate such high revenue. King, the second-largest Facebook gaming publisher, launched Candy Crush.
By launching this popular free game, King was rending well on Facebook. Between 2012 to 2013, Candy Crush increased King’s revenue by 1084%. The game competed well with Clash of Clans for the highest-grossing game from 2013 to 2017. As of 2022, Candy Crush is reported to generate almost $607 million in revenue in the US,
While Candy Crush Saga ranks tenth in the market, it still leads the game in the series. Scroll down to check the revenue and usage statistics of Candy Crush.
Has Candy Crush gotten harder
Why is Candy Crush harder now? – According to Nyblom, game developer King decided to make the level especially difficult because it was to be the last level of the game’s second update. “We wanted to give our players a real challenge, as we didn’t know how long it would take before we did another update,” he says.
Does anyone still play Candy Crush?
Candy Crush users Candy Crush had 255 million users in 2021,
Why is Candy Crush so addictive
The Psychology Behind Why Candy Crush Is so Addictive – Credit: King Candy Crush Saga is the fifth highest-grossing app on App Store and the third highest-grossing app on Google Play Store. In terms of monthly active users, Candy Crush “crushes it,” placing in the top 10 in almost every possible category. But why is it so popular and addictive? Many people play Candy Crush as a temporary escape from reality.
- The game is simple, easy to learn, and easy to play.
- This simplicity is also why the game appeals to older demographics who grew up with games such as Tetris and Bejeweled.
- Candy Crush is designed to be easy to win at the beginning while becoming more challenging with each new level.
- Hours seem to pass by as you get so immersed into the game and its progression system that you start to neglect other aspects of your life you should be addressing.
Instead of Candy Crush being a fun game to get a break from the day, it’s become a distraction. There is always another level to complete. And the more you progress, the more difficult it can become to resist the next challenge. Another problem with Candy Crush addiction is that it seems to afflict young adults and adults of the age over 35 most.
Can I sell my Candy Crush account?
To sell your candy crush account, you’ll have to sell your associated Google or Facebook account as that’s where candy crush stores it’s data, if you are willing to sell your Facebook or Google account then yes you can given that you can find someone to buy it which I think is pretty difficult.
How do I get unlimited lives on Candy Crush?
How to Get Unlimited Lives on Candy Crush Saga: 11 Steps It can be annoying to wait 30 minutes for another life in Candy Crush. Fortunately, there are a few different ways to get past the time limit without paying for add-ons. This wikiHow teaches you how to get unlimited lives on Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- 1 Use your remaining lives. Play through the levels until you run out of lives. While in the middle of a game, you can see how many lives you have remaining next to the heart icon at the top of the screen.
- 2 Close Candy Crush Saga. After you run out of lives, close the app entirely. Use the following steps to close the Candy Crush Saga app:
- On iPhone and iPad, swipe up slowly from the bottom of the screen. On Android devices, tap the icon that resembles a square, or the physical button that resembles two overlapping squares. On Samsung devices, tap the icon with three vertical lines. This displays all open apps in suspended mode.
- Swipe right until you see an image of where you left off in Candy Crush Saga.
- Swipe up on the image of Candy Crush Saga. The image will disappear indicating that the app has been closed.
- 3 Set the time forward on your phone. By setting the time forward on your phone, you can trick Candy Crush Saga into thinking it is much later. It will award you new lives. Use the following steps to set the time forward three hours to be safe.
- iOS – Tap the Settings app, select General, Then tap Date & Time, Slide the “Set Automatically” toggle switch to OFF, and then tap the time. Swipe up on the hour to set it ahead three hours.
- Android – Tap Settings on your device’s Home screen, or press the Menu button and select Settings. Tap the magnifying glass icon and type “Date & Time” in the search bar. Then tap Date & Time, Slide the “Automatic date & time” toggle switch to OFF. Then tap Set Time, Swipe up on the hour to set the time three hours ahead. Then tap Done,
- 4 Wait a minute or two. Before you relaunch Candy Crush Saga, wait a few moments.
- 5 Restart Candy Crush Saga. Tap the Candy Crush Icon on your home screen or apps menu to open relaunch Candy Crush Saga. Don’t start playing yet. You just need to check to see if extra lives have been applied. You can see the number of lives you have inside the heart at the top of the screen on the level select screen.
- 6 Change the time back. Go back to the Settings menu on your device and tap the toggle switch next to “Automatic Time.” This automatically detects the time and sets it back to the correct time.
- 7 Play Candy Crush Saga. Your lives will have been replenished, and you can start playing again. If you run out, simply repeat this method to gain more lives.
- Note: If you now have to wait longer than before to get extra lives, it means you did not wait long enough on Step 3. You will need to repeat these steps and set your clock forward to compensate for the extra-long wait time.
- 1 Play until you have one life left. This trick will only work if you are down to your last life, so make sure you’re paying attention!
- It is not possible to get unlimited lives in the Facebook version, as everything is run a central server. Any site claiming to provide unlimited lives is a scam.
- 2 Open a new tab. When you are down to your last life, open up Candy Crush in another tab in your browser.
- 3 Load Candy Crush Saga in another tab. Go to Facebook in the other tab and tap “Candy Crush Saga” in the sidebar to the left. Don’t start playing the level. Just get it ready.
- 4 Play the game in the first tab. If you lose your last life in the first tab, you can switch to the second tab for one more go. If you lose your last life, immediately close the tab before the match is over and open Candy Crush Saga on Facebook in a new window. You can keep doing this as long as you open a new tab and close the old one before the life counter drops to 0.
Question How do I download this website? Candy Crush is not a website on its own and it cannot be played on a browser, the official website for Candy Crush is the game’s developer, King.com, however it can be downloaded for free on a computer or mobile device.
Ask a Question Advertisement Written by: wikiHow Technology Writer This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design.
- Co-authors: 10
- Updated: August 10, 2022
- Views: 424,839
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 424,839 times. : How to Get Unlimited Lives on Candy Crush Saga: 11 Steps
Have people beaten Candy Crush?
Who has completed all levels of Candy Crush? – Simon Leung, the Guy Completed All Levels Of Mobile Candy Crush Saga Game.
Is Candy Crush successful
Candy Crush downloads – Candy Crush has been downloaded over three billion times since launch, making it one of the most popular mobile games ever.
Who is the main character in Candy Crush?
Tiffi, short for Toffette, is the main protagonist in Candy Crush Saga. She is an eight-year-old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a controlled puppet with golden nails (brads) connecting her arms to her shoulders. – Analysis:
Who is the guy in Candy Crush?
Candy Crush (game show)
|Presented by||Mario Lopez|
|Narrated by||Joe Cipriano|
|Country of origin||United States|
How long does Candy Crush exist?
|Candy Crush Saga|
|Release||Browser April 12, 2012 iOS November 14, 2012 Android December 14, 2012 Fire OS December 11, 2014 Windows Phone September 6, 2012 Windows July 29, 2015|
Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play tile-matching video game released by King on April 12, 2012, originally for Facebook ; other versions for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 10 followed. It is a variation of their browser game Candy Crush,
- In the game, players complete levels by swapping colored pieces of candy on a game board to make a match of three or more of the same color, eliminating those candies from the board and replacing them with new ones, which could potentially create further matches.
- Matches of four or more candies create unique candies that act as power-ups with larger board-clearing abilities.
Boards have various goals that must be completed within a fixed number of moves, such as collecting a specific number of a type of candy. Candy Crush Saga is considered one of the first and most successful uses of a freemium model; while the game can be played completely through without spending money, players can buy special actions to help clear more difficult boards, from which King makes its revenues—at its peak, the company was reportedly earning almost $1 million per day.
Around 2014, over 93 million people were playing Candy Crush Saga, while revenue over a three-month period as reported by King was over $493 million. Five years after its release on mobile, the Candy Crush Saga series has received over 2.7 billion downloads, and the game has been one of the highest-grossing and most-played mobile apps in that time frame.
King has since released three related titles, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga, and most of the company’s other mobile titles follow the same Saga freemium format.
How long does it take to finish Candy Crush?
|Main Story||5||13h 56m|
|Main + Extras||2||531h 46m|
|All PlayStyles||8||145h 39m|