Are likes private on Spotify
How to Share Spotify Liked Songs as a Playlist: 2 Easy Ways The easiest ways to turn your Spotify Liked Songs into a shareable playlist Have you noticed that there’s no “Share” option on your Liked Songs list on Spotify? You’re not alone! But don’t worry—it’s easy to share your Liked Songs with friends.
If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can use the Spotify desktop app to copy your Liked Songs to a playlist that’s shareable. If you’re using the Spotify mobile app, a Chromebook, or the web app, you can use a free tool called Share Liked Songs that creates a shareable playlist for you. You can even make your new Liked Songs list public so it’s visible on your profile.
This wikiHow article will teach you the easiest ways to share Liked Songs on Spotify with friends.
- The Liked Songs list is not shareable as it is, but you can copy the songs to a playlist and make it public and shareable.
- If you’re using a computer, you can select all Liked Songs in the desktop app and drag them to a new playlist.
- It’s not possible to select all Liked Songs on the mobile or web app, but you can use a free tool called Share Liked Songs to create and share your Liked Songs list.
- 1 Go to in a web browser. If you’re using Spotify on your phone, tablet, or in a web browser, it’s not possible to copy Liked Songs to a new playlist like, Share Liked Songs is a free tool developed by a Spotify listener to help users create a playlist from their Liked Songs that’s easy to share, even if you’re not using the desktop app.
- You can get to this free tool using any web browser on your computer, Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- If you only want to share a single liked song, you can just click or tap the three dots on the song title, select Share, and choose a sharing method.
- 2 Click Continue with Spotify, This opens a page that describes the access Share Liked Songs will need to create your shareable playlist.
- If you’re not already in your web browser, enter your login information when prompted to sign in now.
- 3 Review the terms and click Agree, To use Share Liked Songs, you’ll need to give the app permission to access your Spotify account data. This won’t give the app developer your passwords or any of your personal information, and you can always remove these permissions later.
- 4 Click Get Your Playlist, Share Liked Songs will now generate a new playlist containing the songs from your Liked Songs list. When the playlist is ready, its URL will appear at the bottom of the page.
- If you’ve liked more than 10,000 songs, Share Liked Songs will only be able to access the first 10,000.
- 5 Click the URL to open your new playlist. You now have a playlist called Liked Songs that’s easy to share!
- Your new playlist is by default. If you want it to be private or only visible to people you share it with, click the three dots at the top of the playlist, then choose Make private,
- To share the playlist, click or tap the three horizontal dots at the top of the playlist, choose Share, and then choose a sharing method.
- For example, if you’re on an Android or iPhone, you can share your Liked Songs in a text message, on Twitter, or virtually anywhere else.
- You can also click or tap Copy link (on mobile) or Copy link to playlist (on a computer) to copy the playlist’s URL to your clipboard so you can paste it anywhere.
- 1 Open the Spotify app on your PC or Mac. The trick is to make sure you’re using the official PC or Mac Spotify desktop app, as the web version of the app won’t allow you to select all of your Liked Songs at once. If you normally use in your web browser, you’ll need to the Spotify desktop app, which you can get from,
- If you’re using Spotify on your Chromebook or just don’t want to install the desktop app, you can use to create your playlist instead.
- Creating a playlist is easy, even if you don’t have,
- If you only want to share a single liked song, you can just click the three dots on the song title, select Share, and choose a sharing method.
- 2 Create a new playlist for your Liked Songs. To do so, just click + Create Playlist in the left panel. This creates a with a generic name, like “My Playlist #73.” You’ll probably want to click the generic playlist name and give it a name like “Songs I Like.”
- 3 Click your Liked Songs, You’ll see it near the top of the left panel. It’s the purple-and-white heart icon near the top of the left panel. Now you’ll see all of those Liked Songs you haven’t been able to share until now.
- 4 Click any of your Liked Songs once to select it. This highlights the song.
- 5 Press Ctrl + A (PC) or ⌘ Cmd + A (Mac) to select all songs at once. This keyboard shortcut will highlight all of the songs in your Liked Songs list, including those that aren’t visible on the screen.
- 6 Drag the highlighted songs to your new playlist in the left panel. Your newest playlist should be at the top of your playlists in the left panel. Dragging the highlighted area will copy all of the songs from Liked Songs to your new playlist.
- 7 Share your new playlist. Once you’ve copied the songs, click your new playlist in the left panel to check it out—all of your Liked Songs should be there!
- To make your Liked Songs playlist public so it appears on your profile, click the three dots at the top and choose Make public,
- To copy the link to your Liked Songs playlist so you can share it with others, click the three dots, select Share, and then choose Copy link to playlist,
Ask a Question Advertisement
Advertisement This article was written by and by wikiHow staff writer,, Isabelle Garson is a Social Media Expert based in the San Francisco Bay Area. With 10 years of experience, she works in social media strategy and content production. She specializes in music and cannabis marketing and has worked with international touring artists.
- Co-authors: 8
- Updated: August 23, 2023
- Views: 125,393
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 125,393 times.
“The first method described in the article helped me to share my liked songs. Thank you!”
: How to Share Spotify Liked Songs as a Playlist: 2 Easy Ways
How do I know if I am a top listener on Spotify?
If you’re in the top 1% of listeners for a certain artist, you’ll either receive an email notification, or you’ll get a pop up notification on your phone screen.
Can I see who stalks my Spotify
Unfortunately, the answer is No, Spotify Users can’t see who listens to their playlists. Whether your playlist is private or public Spotify does not allow its users to track or record every individual’s listening activities or Histories.
What can people see on my Spotify?
Creating Spotify playlists at work has become part of my routine. I need the right music to get into the right zone, so I’ve been building up my playlist collection quite a bit. At the risk of sounding my age, I only recently noticed that all of my Spotify playlists were public.
- How to remove a playlist from your Spotify profile
- How to hide all new playlists from your Spotify profile
- How to make a playlist private on Spotify
- How to share a private playlist on Spotify
- How to make a collaborative playlist private on Spotify
- How to hide your Spotify listening activity from your friends
- How to start a Spotify private session to hide from the algorithm
What happens if you like a song on Spotify
How to find your Liked Songs on Spotify When you add anything on Spotify to your Liked Songs list, you’re consolidating all of your favorite, albums, and other content in one easy-to-access place. In fact, you can even download everything in your Liked Songs at once. Let’s review how to find your Liked Songs on,
Do people get notified when you unfollow them on Spotify?
Conclusion – Spotify, the popular music streaming platform, offers a variety of social features, including the ability to follow other users. Throughout this article, we have explored the intricacies of Spotify’s following feature and its notifications, as well as the limitations and possibilities surrounding follower visibility.
Firstly, we learned how to follow someone on Spotify, which is a straightforward process. Clicking the “Follow” button on someone’s profile allows you to stay connected to their musical journey and discover new music recommendations. Importantly, Spotify does not notify the person when you follow them, ensuring privacy and a sense of freedom within the Spotify community.
We also discussed how artists and public figures can check their followers through the Spotify for Artists feature. This allows them to gain insights into their fanbase and engagement, such as demographic information and follower count. However, regular users do not have access to this feature, and Spotify does not provide a built-in way for anyone to see who is following them.
- When it comes to notifications, Spotify does not send alerts when someone follows or unfollows you.
- This applies to all users, regardless of whether they are artists, public figures, or regular users.
- The unfollowing process remains discreet, respecting the privacy and personal choices of Spotify users.
While Spotify does not offer a way to see who has unfollowed you, it is important to remember that the platform prioritizes the overall music streaming experience and encourages users to focus on the music they discover and enjoy. So, instead of worrying about unfollowers, embrace the diversity of music available on Spotify and the connections you make within the community.
- In conclusion, Spotify provides a seamless and engaging social experience for music enthusiasts.
- While notifications are not sent for follow or unfollow actions, users can still enjoy the benefits of following others and discovering new music.
- Whether you’re an artist, public figure, or regular user, Spotify aims to enhance your music journey while respecting your privacy and freedom to curate connections within the platform.
: Does Spotify Notify When You Follow Someone