- 1 Who was dumped from Love Island tonight
- 2 Who won Love Island 2023 did they split the money
- 3 Did Molly leave Love Island 2023
Who was dumped from Love Island tonight
Who left Love Island 2023 tonight? – The Love Island villa has waved goodbye to four more Islanders, following a brutal dumping. In a quadruple blow, Kady McDermott, Ouzy See, Amber Wise, and Josh Brocklebank said goodbye to the Love Island villa.
Who entered Love Island 2023?
13 July 2023, 10:59 | Updated: 31 July 2023, 22:45 Love Island’s 2023 summer cast has been unveiled. Picture: ITV Love Island’s 2023 summer series, season 10, has come to an end – here are all the contestants who graced our screens, including all the bombshells. Three months after Love Island ‘s 2023 winter series wrapped – where host Maya Jama made her debut – the show’s summer edition took over our evenings.
A number of names began circulating in the weeks leading up to Love Island’s 2023 summer series, including entrepreneurs, influencers and even the daughter of a soap star, Molly Marsh, and we eventually got to know the official line-up, including Mitchel Taylor, Ella Thomas, Zachariah Noble and Whitney Adebayo.
Love Island series 10 began on Monday 5th June at 9pm, with Maya returning as its host and on 31st July the finale took place. Along the way we’ve seen a number of couples stay strong even with a former Islander amongst the cast – Kady McDermott! Jess Harding And Sammy Root Win Love Island Series 10 All Of Maya Jama’s Love Island Series 10 Outfits So Far & Where They’re From But who was on the Love Island line-up this summer? Here are all of the islanders who headed into the villa including the Casa Amor bombshells.
Did Millie and Asad still together?
As part of their win, they take home the whopping R1 million cash prize, which the couple opted to split.
Is Kady and ouzy together?
Love Island’s Kady McDermott and Ouzy See are said to have split after the footballer spent two nights in a hotel with another girl following fan speculation Video Loading Video Unavailable Love Island: Kady and Ouzy together after leaving the villa Love Island’s Kady McDermott and Ouzy See have split after he reportedly spent two nights in a hotel with another girl following their villa exit. Just two days after the pair looked loved up at the Aftersun reunion special, Kady announced the break-up – while also batting off accusations she had a secret boyfriend back in the UK the entire time.
Both Kady and Ouzy have heavily implied that the reason behind their split was because the Scottish footballer wasn’t loyal to the two-time Love Island bombshell. The pair have now gone their separate ways after Ouzy met up with another girl when they arrived back to the UK, who he knew before going onto the ITV2 show.
“He spent two nights with the stunning brunette who he has known for over a year – just hours after hanging out with Kady and putting on a showmance. Kady and Ouzy appeared close when they left the Love Island villa ( Image: Instagram/ @ouzysee_) The pair announced their split on Tuesday ( Image: Instagram/ @ouzysee_) “He was constantly calling and messaging her right up until he went into the villa,” a source told The Sun.
- Ouzy and the girl named Alicia, according to the publication, stayed together on Saturday night and attended an event together the next day.
- They were reportedly spotted holding hands as they left in a taxi together.
- The insider added: “Ouzy didn’t mention Kady once, so Alicia really did think it was over with her, it’s been a bit of a shock.” Kady and Ouzy coupled up together on the show but were dumped two weeks before the explosive finale.
And while they appeared to be going strong when they featured in the reunion show on Sunday, they announced they had split in the early hours of Tuesday. Posting on her Instagram, Kady wrote: “The narrative that is circulating that I had a boyfriend whilst in the Love Island villa is categorically FALSE.
My mum stayed at mine whilst I was in the villa to look after my dog and house. The media have been relentless with this narrative and it now appears others want to jump on the bandwagon too. Speaking opinions is one thing but making such bold statements with confidence is wrong. Not only are they false they can be very damaging.” She then went on to hint that Ouzy had confessed to her that he had been with another woman.
She revealed: “Sadly late last night Ouzy’s behaviour and actions from the 30th of July were bought to my attention. Ouzy is one of the loveliest people I have met and I know he is remorseful but unfortunately, actions have consequences and although we are not ‘official’ in our relationship status I am definitely not prepared to start a relationship off on this foot.
I wish him nothing but happiness and success in his life. Thank you for the continued support by so many of you, I’d like to focus on the many positives and move on with my life now.” Ouzy himself appeared to confirm he had been unfaithful with an Instagram statement of his own. He wrote: “Just wanted to say what’s happened with me and Kady has NOTHING to do with her or any false rumours that have been flying about, it’s because of my actions that things have ended not Kady’s and I have apologized to her already.
“She’s an amazing girl with an amazing family and doesn’t deserve any of the negative messages she has received this morning!” Fans noticed the pair had unfollowed each other on social media by August 8 – while many speculated about the events of July 30, assuming Ouzy had cheated on Kady.
Who won Love Island 2023 did they split the money
Why was there no ‘split or steal’ in the Love Island final?
After a rollercoaster of a journey, winter 2023 is (very sadly) finally over – with Sammy Root and Jess Harding officially crowned our winners.The series finale was *just* as intense as expected, with Lochan Nowacki and Whitney Adebayo coming runners-up, and Jess and Sammy being named our king and queen of the new season.Still, there was one huge twist to the final, after Love Island ‘s iconic ‘split or steal’ element was cut from the 2023 series – a similar move to what happened with Ekin-Su and Davide back in summer 2022, and also during the winter Love Island series, ‘Split or steal’ usually sees winners each presented with an envelope, one being empty and one containing the £50k prize fund; the person who receives the money is then asked whether they want to ‘steal’ it, or ‘split’ with their partner.
ITV Last year, host Laura Whitmore confirmed during the final, “We’re not even asking them to choose between love or money,” – with many viewers going on to ask why ‘split or steal’ was cut. It looks like a similar move was made by Maya Jama this summer, who didn’t even explain why Jess and Sammy weren’t asked whether they wanted to split or steal.
Instead, she told them they had won the £50k after announcing them as winners – presumably to share. According to an insider in 2022, the move to cut ‘split or steal’ apparently comes down to a string of change-ups to the show. The source told, “The decision to split or keep the money has gone, so when the couple wins they will automatically share the prize money.
This has been a series with a number of format changes, including the viewers’ choice in the first recoupling, just to keep the show feeling fresh.” Some Love Island fans weren’t happy with the decision to axe the final question, with one tweeting, “Wait they don’t do the ‘split or steal’ the money anymore??? I waited 8 weeks for nothing.” ITV Considering the fact that no one has ever stolen the money in Love Island ‘s history – which might explain producers’ decision to scrap the feature, because it kind of didn’t have any jeopardy, you know? Still, maybe they’ll introduce a new twist next time. : Why was there no ‘split or steal’ in the Love Island final?
Who got kicked out of the villa 2023?
Meet the cast of Love Island 2023, including current couples and who’s been dumped
- It’s been nearly two months of glam, grafting, and girls and guys “pulling each other for a chat”, but now ‘s 10th season is approaching its final days.
- The new summer series began on Monday 5 June, with back on hosting duties after she made her debut on the winter edition earlier this year.
- Jama proved a charismatic, and very popular, host for the winter show, which was filmed in South Africa and won by Kai Fagan and Sanam Harrinanan.
- It was, in line with the show’s duty of care procedures.
- All contestants on the 2023 summer series have completed video training and guidance across a range of topics, including mutually respectful behaviour in relationships, behaviour patterns associated with controlling and coercive behaviour and language around disability, sexuality, race and ethnicity, and microaggressions.
- Check out all the new contestants, current couples and dumped islanders below – we’ll be updating this article as the action happens.
- Tyrique Hyde
- Age: 24
- From: Essex
- Occupation: Semi-professional footballer
- Tyrique, like many, many Islanders before him, said he’s “not afraid to go after what I want”.
Speaking about interesting facts about himself, he said: “I’m deaf in my right ear. I’ve got a tattoo next to my left one that symbolises strength and power in my good one.” He also said he is best mates with former Love Island star Toby Aromolaran. Tyrique is coupled up with Ella (again). Ella Thomas
- Age: 23
- From: Glasgow
- Occupation: Model
- Ella said she knows what she wants in life and that she’s got a “big heart”, insisting that she’s “wifey material”.
Speaking about her claim to fame, she added: “I’ve been in a Headie One and Burna Boy music video and I was once an extra in World War Z, I was 12 years old when I filmed it and got to meet Brad Pitt which was cool.” Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial Ella is coupled up with Tyrique (again). Mitchel Taylor
- Age: 26
- From: Sheffield
- Occupation: Gas engineer
“I thrive on being a gentleman,” said Mitchel. “I’ll shower you with flowers, I’ll take you on dates, I’ll fill your bedside drawer with your favourite sweets and chocolate.”
- But Mitchel is “really picky”, so he’ll only do this with a girl who doesn’t give him the “ick” for the following reasons: “Food in your teeth and counting coins in your hand – when a girl stands at the bar counting out the coins to pay for a drink, it’s not for me!”
- During a dare on Thursday 8 June, Mitchel was asked to kiss the islander he found most attractive besides his partner and he kissed Ella.
- Mitchel is coupled up with Ella B.
- Jess Harding
- Age: 22
- From: London
- Occupation: Aesthetics Practitioner
- Instagram :
“When a guy stunts for money, that’s an ick. Showing off all their designer clothes because most of the time they’re probably fake anyway!” she said. “Another is when a boy runs for the train and the train goes without him. Lunch Boxes also – just go to Tesco and get a meal deal!
- Jess added that she is “a really good girlfriend”, stating that she’s “got quite a big personality and I’ve got a heart of gold”.
- Jess is coupled up with Sammy.
- Zachariah Noble
- Age: 25
- From: South East London
- Occupation: Personal trainer and basketball player
- On what gives him the ick, Zachariah said: “I’ve got two and they’re both really stupid; Bad handwriting – I’ve got terrible handwriting so they’d need to have better handwriting than me and twerking, I really don’t like twerking!”
He also said he loves his cat. a lot. “My cat is a huge part of my life, I honestly love him. He’s called Frank, I named him about 10 years ago – his full name is Frankie G Swagger Don, I treat him as if he’s my son, I’m going to miss him so much when I’m in the villa.”
- After entering the villa as a bombshell, Zachariah chose to steal Catherine away from André.
- Zachariah is coupled up with Molly (again), having previously been coupled with Kady, Charlotte and Catherine.
- Whitney Adebayo
- Age : 25
- From : London
- Occupation : Entrepreneur
Whitney joined the villa on Wednesday 7 June as a Bombshell, and immediately formed a connection with Andre. However, the four-year age gap was repeatedly mentioned as a potential roadblock to a relationship. “I’m too much to handle sometimes, maybe people are intimidated by me.
- Age : 22
- From : Kent
- Occupation : Project Manager
Sammy joined the villa on Thursday 8 June as a Bombshell, after which he chose to take out Ella, Molly, and Jess on speedy dates. None of their connections proved to be especially strong, however.
- Asked to pick three of the most important things that he looks for in a partner, Sammy said: “She’s gotta have a nice bum, an amazing personality and be family orientated.”
- He also said that Glass Onion star Madelyn Cline is the “perfect girl”.
- Sammy is coupled up with Jess.
- Molly Marsh
- Age: 21
- From: Doncaster
- Occupation: Musical theatre performer and social media creator
- Molly said she doesn’t go out much or use dating apps as she’s “actually quite old-fashioned”, so she’s decided she wants to meet someone in the Villa, instead.
- She said she lives “on a farm with my mum, dad, sister, grandma, grandad, aunty, uncle, cousin, cousin’s husband, their baby and chicken”.
Molly was dumped from the villa on 23 June after Kady decided to steal Zachariah. However, she returned to the show – much to the boys’ shock – when the villa split for Casa Amor. Molly is coupled up with Zachariah, after the pair reconnected during Casa Amor. Lochan Nowacki
- Age: 25
- From: Windsor
- Occupation: Account manager
- The last boy joining the villa with Casa Amor, Lochan describes himself as a “people person” who can “speak to anyone” and be a lot of fun.
- Lochan is coupled up with Whitney.
- Ella Barnes
- Age: 23
- From: Kent
- Occupation: Championship dancer and model
The second Ella in the villa, Ella B already knows Tyrique. She describes herself as a “pocket rocket” and says she intends to get to know all the single boys. “I’m going to go in there and chat to every single boy whilst keeping my cards very close to my chest,” she said.
- George Fensom
- Age: 24
- From: Bedford
- Occupation: Business development executive
- George said he was going to bring “dad jokes and dad dancing to the Villa” and that he would love to meet a girl who can bring “even more banter” than him, though doubts whether that is “physically possible”.
- He said he’s “the first person to bring the vibe up”, adding: “I’m always dancing, I’m always the one who wants to go out.”
- George was the first islander to be dumped from the villa.
- Ruchee Gurung
- Age: 24
- From: Sutton
- Occupation: Beautician
Ruchee said she is a “relationship kind of girl, but so far it’s not worked out for me”. She said she is super “caring”, adding: “My love language is gift giving, so I’m a real giver when it comes to relationships.” The beautician revealed that there are two major things that give her the “ick”: “Guys with no ambition” or “Guys with white jeans and red trainers”.
- Age: 21
- From: Dudley
- Occupation: Business owner
- Instagram :
André said: “I would say I fall too quickly, to be honest. When I look at beautiful ladies, before I’ve said hello to them I’ve already fallen in love. I’m already planning the wedding.” Asked what he brings to the villa, the business owner replied: “I’m charming, I’m going to bring good looks and some language lessons.
- I’m going to teach the other Islanders Portuguese, Spanish and a little bit of Creole.
- I think I’ve got every slice of the pie.” André was coupled up with Catherine.
- After bombshell Zachariah chose to couple up with her on Wednesday 7 June, they were briefly split, but reunited on Tuesday (13 June).
- André left the villa on 18 June after the girls decided to dump him,
- Age: 30
- From: Bournemouth
- Occupation: Dental Nurse
- Charlotte was one of two new Bombshells to arrive at the villa partway through Monday 12 June’s instalment.
Asked why she was competing on Love Island, the dental nurse responded: “Friends and family kept telling me to apply for Love Island so I thought, why not? The age I’m at and the experiences I’ve had, I feel ready to meet my Mr Right.”
- Charlotte was coupled up with Zachariah after she chose to couple up with him on Tuesday (13 June).
- Charlotte was dumped from the villa on 18 June after the boys decided to dump her because Zachariah and Molly coupled up,
- Mehdi Edno
- Age: 26
- From: Bordeaux/London
- Occupation: Communications manager
- On how he woos girls, Mehdi said: “I simply start by speaking French, that usually gets girls interested.”
- He added that, when he’s looking for a partner, “looks are important but they aren’t everything”, and he also values “a good sense of humour and someone who is outgoing and up for an adventure”.
- Mehdi was dumped from the villa on 27 June.
- Mal Nicol
- Age: 25
- From: Edinburgh
- Occupation: Picture researcher
Bombshell contestant Mal entered the villa with her eyes on a couple of potential love interests. “I do actually like Sammy,” she said ahead of joining the show. “I think he’s quite funny and his personality is coming out more – there is something about him I fancy.
- I fancy Zach as well, Zach but I wouldn’t go in too strong on him as I feel like he’ll get a bit big for his boots because he’s had a lot of female attention.
- I think I’d play it cool with him.” During her time on the Island, Mal was partnered with Sammy, but their romance was cut short when Mal was dumped from the villa on 27 June.
- Age: 26
- From: Birmingham
- Occupation: Project Manager
- Tink is excited to make memories and cause a little “mischief” as one of the girls joining Love Island for Casa Amor.
“I do back myself; I am funny and a bit of a lad – I like sports, football and F1,” she says. “Don’t get me wrong, I love getting dressed up and looking great but I am a lad at the same time. There are not many girls like me, so I think that will be a shock for them.” Despite getting to know Montel during Casa Amor, Tink was dumped from the villa on 5 July.
- Age: 25
- From: Liverpool
- Job: Recruitment assistant and occupational therapy student
- Danielle has total self-confidence, saying: “Looks are great and I don’t doubt that I am stunning, but my personality is 10 out of 10.”
- She is interested in Zach, Montel and Scott.
- Danielle was dumped from the villa on 5 July.
- Gabby Jeffery
- Age: 24
- From: Newcastle
- Occupation: Creative assistant
- Gabby doesn’t see Casa Amor as a bad time to join the villa, and says that “there’s a chance that every single Islander could have their head turned”.
- Gabby was dumped from the villa on 5 July.
- Kodie Murphy
- Age: 20
- From: Birmingham
- Occupation: Social media marketer
- Birmingham native Kodie says he’s going to be his “big, bubbly, cheeky self” in the villa, but knows he’s going to have his work cut out for him in Casa Amor.
“You have to lay it on a bit thicker in Casa Amor than the outside, which will be different for me but I am confident in approaching things,” he said. “I work well under pressure, so no worries there.” Kodie was dumped from the villa on 5 July. Zachary Ashford
- Age: 27
- From: Manchester
- Occupation: Senior sales executive
- Zachary describes himself as a “very confident person” and intends to “stir the pot” in Casa Amor.
“I’m not bad to look at – there is a lot to go on,” he said. “We all have our weaknesses, but I’ll go in there strong. I‘ve got northern charm and southern girls normally like a northerner!” Zachary was dumped from the villa on 5 July. Catherine Agbaje Islander Catherine Agbaje
- Age: 22
- From: Dublin
- Occupation: Commercial real estate agent
- Catherine said she can “chat your ears off” and is “always smiling, always happy, always laughing”.
- She wants to emphasise that her teeth are real, and not veneers, and that she has two degrees – an undergrad in Psychology and Sociology and a master’s in Real Estate.
- Catherine was dumped from the villa on 12 June, after she and Elom were voted least compatible by the public.
- Elom Ahlijah-Wilson
Islander Elom Ahlija-Wilson
- Age: 22
- From: London
- Occupation: Masseuse and fitness trainer
Elom, 22, says he wants to “ruffle a few feathers” in the villa and isn’t one to “beat around the bush”. He’s interested in getting to know Whitney, Leah and Ella. Elom was dumped from the villa on 12 July. Leah Taylor
- Age: 27
- From: Manchester
- Occupation: Business Owner (Social Media Marketing)
Leah was the second Bombshell to join the series on 12 June, alongside Charlotte. She is not currently coupled up with anyone.
- Asked about the “elevator pitch” she would give to entice someone to date her, the islander replied: “I would say I honestly have so much love to give and being in love is the best thing you can ever experience.
- “I’m ready for everything that comes with it and the hardships you have to go through in order to make that commitment and find the one.”
- Leah was dumped from the villa on 13 July, along with Montel.
- Montel McKenzie
- Age: 25
- From: East London
- Occupation: Account manager and semi-professional footballer (Hemel Hempstead Town)
- “Watch your girls because the guy that gets all of the girls is coming into the Love Island villa,” was Montel’s advice to the boys ahead of joining the show.
Speaking about his decision to enter Love Island, he explained: “I just haven’t found someone I want to date, I’m always so busy with work and football!” Here’s hoping he gets the time to concentrate on romance by the villa pool. Montel was dumped on 13 July. Amber Wise
- Age: 19
- From: Buckinghamshire
- Occupation: Graphic design student
Aged 19, Amber is the youngest islander in the villa. She’s also the daughter of former England footballer Dennis Wise.
- She’s got her eye on Montel, Sammy and Tyrique, calling the latter “a carbon copy of the boys I have previously dated”.
- Amber was dumped from the island on 18 July.
- Josh Brocklebank
Islander Josh Brocklebank
- Age: 26
- From: Essex
- Job: Financial advisor
- Financial advisor Josh will be bringing his energetic personality, as well as his “sharp trim and great smile” to the villa.
- In a partner, he’s looking for “confidence, ambition and someone who knows what they want”.
- Josh was dumped from the island on 18 July.
- Ouzy See
- Age: 28
- From: Edinburgh
- Occupation: Footballer, tradesperson and model
A jack of all trades (who plays football for Edinburgh City), Ouzy has a little bit of history with Ella, having met her on nights out and working as models. However, he insists nothing has ever happened between them.
- Ella brought him to the main villa after Casa Amor, but she soon decided to pursue Tyrique once again.
- Ouzy was dumped from the island on 18 July.
- Kady McDermott
- Age: 27
- From: Hertfordshire
- Occupation: Returning former Islander, series two bombshell
Series two bombshell Kady is back. After finishing third in the 2016 season, the 27-year-old is vying for a second shot at the Love Island crown. “The next person I’m with I want that to be marriage and babies. I don’t want to waste any more time with the wrong people – so I think I’ll be a lot pickier than what I was when I was previously in the Villa,” she said.
- Age: 22
- From: Connah’s Quay, North Wales
- Occupation: Footballer (Goalkeeper)
- Football goalie Scott is looking for a keeper in the villa, after entering as a bombshell contestant.
Yet, any prospective love interest needs to know how to give him space. Prior to entering the villa, he described his biggest ick: “Someone who gets too clingy too quickly. I don’t like too many calls and too many texts.” Scott was dumped from the island on 26 July. Abi Moores
- Age: 25
- From: Hampshire
- Occupation: Flight attendant
- Abi has come on Love Island for one simple reason: to find a boyfriend.
“Everyone on Love Island is so sexy,” she says. “I feel like the kind of person that would do Love Island is definitely the type of person I could be in a relationship with.” Abi was dumped from the island on 26 July. Love Island airs Sunday to Friday at 9pm on ITV2. : Meet the cast of Love Island 2023, including current couples and who’s been dumped
Did Molly leave Love Island 2023
‘I thought Zach would leave with me’: Molly spills all after Love Island 2023 dumping. ‘I wonder now if he maybe regrets saying he was still open? ‘ Friday night’s episode of Love Island was a big shocker for us all, and ended in Molly Marsh making an abrupt exit from the 2023 villa.
What did ouzy do to kady Love Island?
The former couple seemed so loved up at the Love Island reunion special on Sunday night – but just 24 hours later, Kady learned some troubling truths that completely destroyed the romance Video Loading Video Unavailable Love Island: Kady and Ouzy together after leaving the villa Love Island stars Kady McDermott and Ouzy See have called time on their relationship – less than two days after they looked loved up at the Aftersun reunion special.
The pair were besotted with each other while in the Love Island villa – with fans seeing the pair fall for each other while starring on the ITV2 reality show. But it seems not all was what it seemed behind the scenes of the romance. Fans were stunned when 27-year-old Kady made her Love Island return on day 19 of the tenth season – having originally starred on the show during season two back in 2016.
While 28-year-old Scottish hunk Ouzy interred the villa on day 26. The duo coupled up but were dumped from the show together on day 44 – two weeks before the explosive finale. And while they appeared to be going strong when they featured in the reunion show on Sunday, they announced they had split in the early hours of Tuesday.
Ady McDermott and Ouzy See were all loved up on Love Island ( Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock) Both Kady and Ouzy have heavily implied that the reason behind their split was because the Scottish footballer was not loyal to the two time Love Island bombshell. Kady announced the break-up on Tuesday – while also batting off accusations she had a secret boyfriend back in the UK the entire time she was starring on the Majorca set show.
She wrote via Instagram : “The narrative that is circulating that I had a boyfriend whilst in the Love Island villa is categorically FALSE. “My mum stayed at mine whilst I was in the villa to look after my dog and house. The media have been relentless with this narrative and it now appears others want to jump on the bandwagon too.
Speaking opinions is one thing but making such bold statements with confidence is wrong. The couple happily attended a promotional event together on July 29 ( Image: Instagram) “Not only are the false they can be very damaging.” She then went on to hint that Ouzy had confessed to her that he had been with another woman – prompting her to pull the plug on their relationship.
She revealed: “Sadly late last night Ouzy’s behaviour and actions from the 30th July were bought to my attention. “Ouzy is one of the loveliest people I have met and I know he is remorseful but unfortunately actions have consequences and although we are not ‘official’ in our relationship status I am definitely not prepared to start a relationship off on this foot.
- I wish him nothing but happiness and success in his life.
- Thank you for the continued support by so many of you, I’d like to focus on the many positives and move on with my life now.” And they appeared to stay at the same hotel together on July 31 ( Image: Instagram) But Ouzy did something on July 30 that destroyed the relationship ( Image: Instagram) Ouzy himself appeared to confirm he had been unfaithful with an Instagram statement of his own.
He wrote: “Just wanted to say what’s happened with me and Kady has NOTHING to do with her or any false rumors that have been flying about, it’s because of my actions that things have ended not Kady’s and I have apologized to her already. “She’s an amazing girl with an amazing family and doesn’t deserve any of the negative messages she has received this morning!” The reality stars’ confessions immediately sparked fierce social media commentary, with many being quick to assume Ouzy had cheated on Kady.
Ady hit out at rumours she had a secret boyfriend the entire time she was on Love Island ( Image: Instagram) She accused Ouzy of breaching her trust – thereby dooming the romance ( Image: Instagram) Fans have been questioning what happened on the fateful 30th of July. Ouzy’s own social media posts show him happily attending an event with Kady on June 29 – and he shared snaps from a hotel before heading to a screening of the Love Island finale on July 31.
But his social media content is conspicuously silent on July 30. Fans noticed the pair had unfollowed each other on social media by August 8 – while many speculated about the events of July 30. Some social media users have circulated suggestions that the “alleged girls friends spoke out” about the other woman spending the night with Ouzy on the fateful night.