- 1 Who was Vecna’s 3rd victim
- 2 Who kills Armando
- 3 Does Nancy get Vecna’s curse
- 4 Is Vecna dead in Stranger Things
Who was Vecna’s 3rd victim
Stranger Things Deaths by Vecna – This season’s big bad monster from the Upside Down, Vecna, is easily the most terrifying villain The Party has faced. Vecna establishes himself as a haunting presence in both dimensions. He hunts his victims by using their trauma against them, preying upon their sense of reality until it’s time to strike.
Was Barb killed by Vecna?
Legacy – A year later, Barbara’s death acted as the inspiration for Nancy and Jonathan in their endeavor to expose the Hawkins National Laboratory, With help from a private investigator, Murray Bauman, who was also investigating Barb’s death, the three worked together to release evidence recorded from Dr. By 1986, the death of Barb Holland is what many believed to be what set off the “curse” of Hawkins. Fred Benson, a friend of Nancy’s who was similar to Barb, was cursed and killed by Vecna, His death brought back Nancy’s trauma, guilt, and grief over Barb’s death.
How did Vecna choose his victims?
How Did Vecna Choose Who To Kill? – Henry Creel had a very rough and traumatizing childhood because he didn’t get along well with his parents (Victor and Virginia), who considered their son sensitive, misunderstood, and abnormal. When the family moved to Hawkins, they figured it would help Henry get a new start on life and overcome any negativity he was feeling around everyone.
- However, Henry grew to dislike human society and the regular norms of eating, working, sleeping, the process of reproduction, and the cycle of life and death.
- Henry did have a fascination with black widow spiders because he found them to be complex and misunderstood like him, and considered them to be the most essential predators.
The notion of becoming a powerful predator like spiders made Henry curious about his own newfound psychokinetic abilities, which he encountered when he was capable of controlling his grandfather’s clock just by using his mind. Henry further practiced his power of mind control by experimenting with animals like chickens and dogs, entering their minds and memories, and then killing them.
- He then did the same to his own family when he learned that his parents wanted Dr.
- Brenner ( Matthew Modine ) to treat him as a patient (due to their belief that Henry was broken and acting like a demon).
- Henry brutally kills his mom Virginia and his sister Alice, and nearly murders his dad Victor by making him remember his horrifying time as a soldier in World War II.
Victor was mistakenly held responsible for the murders of his wife and daughter and was told his son died, but Henry was actually brought into the Hawkins laboratory under the supervision of Dr. Brenner. Henry became Brenner’s first test subject ( being called One and having 001 tattooed on his arm ).
- Henry would go on to work with other test subjects under Brenner (including Eleven) for two decades, but the relationship between Henry and Brenner was sour and untrustworthy because each man had his own agenda.
- While Brenner intended to control his subjects and make them more powerful, Henry wanted to escape the lab with Eleven and begin his own destruction of humanity.
Henry chooses to kill animals, most of his family, the test subjects in the lab, and others because they contradict his belief that life is useless and humanity deserves to suffer in fear just as much (or more) as he did. Since Eleven refused to join Henry, she nearly kills him during their confrontation, thus beginning Henry’s brutal transformation into the monstrous creature Vecna, who over time uses the Upside Down to terrorize Hawkins and the world with other scary entities like the Demogorgon and the Mind Flayer.
Do Ari and Guzman get together?
Season 5 – One month after Ari’s attack, Benjamin is enforcing stronger disciplinary measures at the school. Ari reconnects with Samuel, believing she still has feelings for him, but quickly realizes she was only dating him to upset her father. They amicably part ways.
- She soon moves on to have an on-again, off-again relationship with new student Ivan, who was struggling with his sexuality and feelings for her twin brother, Patrick.
- Despite this knowledge, she continues to confide in him as a close friend.
- She returns to school, but quickly becomes despised when the students and her classmates discover that the strict regulations in place are due to her, and begin to mock her.
As a result, she starts to ditch her studies, and party more with random men to cope with the bullying. Later in the season, She gets the reality check she was looking for when her father starts to get questioned by the police who think that he was connected to Armando’s death, and decides to change her ways as a way to put her family back together.
Who killed Samuel?
So how did Samuel die? – In an effort to get the SIM card from him, Benjamín attempted to bribe Samu with a fully-paid-for pre-acceptance to Oxford plus a job in his company after college. But Samu told him he couldn’t be bought and that nothing Benjamín could offer him would be enough for the card.
- Benjamín then told Samu he must’ve expected something in return after sticking by his side through everything, but Samuel revealed it was only because he saw him as a father figure, not because he was after money.
- While trying to leave, Benjamín went after Samu and tried to take his backpack away.
- Samu slipped and fell, hitting his head on the edge of the pool.
Knocked out, his body ended up in the pool and Benjamín stared in horror until Patrick showed up. He asked his son to help get Samu out of the pool, but when Patrick tried to call an ambulance, Benjamín took the phone out of his hand. Benjamín tried to find a way to hide the body while Patrick stayed with Samu and called Ari to come home.
Rebe, who was with Ari and Mencía, called Omar to let him know what happened. They all ended up at Benjamín’s house, where they confronted him. When they arrived, Samu briefly got up and told the group Benjamín hurt him. Then he collapsed while Mencía revealed that she called the police. As they waited for the police to arrive, Omar and Rebe stayed with Samu while also showing their anger and betrayal at the three siblings over what happened.
Samu died in Rebe’s and Omar’s arms before the police arrived.
Who kills Armando
|This Article Contains – WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.|
Student at Las Encinas (formerly; graduated)Alumni President Businessman Sleeping with underage girls (mainly Mencía) To blackmail Mencía into having sex with him for moneyTo kill Ari and Guzmán to prevent them from telling Benjamín about his affair with Mencía (both failed) Pedophilia BlackmailAttempted murder Abuse (sexually and emotionally) ] Corrupt Pedophile Businessman Armando de la Ossa is the main antagonist of the overall second story arc of the Netflix series Elite.
Why does Vecna want Max?
Vecna’s Victim Choices Explained – It’s only by coincidence that Vecna targets Stranger Things’ Max for a future purpose. Otherwise, Stranger Things’ season 4 episode “The Monster and The Superhero” proves that Vecna is able to choose from an array of potential Hawkins victims before he latches onto Patrick McKinney (Myles Truitt).
Vecna’s ’86 victims include Chrissy Cunningham (Grace Van Dien), who suffered from her mother’s body-shaming abuse. School newspaper reporter Fred Benson (Logan Riley Bruner) fled from a deadly car accident that continues to haunt him. Patrick was targeted due to his father’s abuse of him. Finally, Vecna targets Max for her trauma from witnessing Billy’s death and uses Barb’s (Shannon Purser) death as a way to use Nancy.
If traumatic memories fuel Vecna’s powers and Vecna is able to choose his victims from a variety of traumatized people, then it stands to reason that Vecna decides which memories he’d like in his subconscious.
Does Nancy get Vecna’s curse
Nancy is also cursed by Vecna, although she is able to escape.
Why does Vecna need 4 kills?
Stranger Things shows that Vecna’s season 4 victims are found in his Mindscape separate from the real world and Upside Down. Here’s why that could be. Warning: contains SPOILERS for Stranger Things season 4. Stranger Things season 4 shows the bodies of Vecna’s (Jamie Campbell Bower) teenage Hawkins victims in his Mindscape – but why exactly does he keep them? Vecna’s first season 4 victim is Chrissy Cunningham (Grace Van Dien), who is targeted based on the trauma she carries due to her body-shaming mother.
- Likewise, Vecna’s subsequent victims hold their own traumatic histories – school newspaper reporter Fred Benson (Logan Riley Bruner) was involved in a deadly car accident and fled from the scene, and basketball player Patrick McKinney (Myles Truitt) had an abusive father.
- Vecna also eventually targets Max (Sadie Sink) and Nancy (Natalia Dyer) for their own traumatic pasts regarding the deaths of people important to them.
Ultimately, it is revealed in Stranger Things season 4’s finale that the reason why Vecna was killing Hawkins teenagers was to create a massive gate that merges the Right Side Up with the Upside Down – and he specifically needed four bodies to do so.
- Max first encounters Vecna’s Mindscape in the Stranger Things episode “Dear Billy,” where she finds psychological iterations of Chrissy and Fred’s disfigured bodies entrapped by vines in trunk-like structures.
- The bodies found in Vecna’s Mindscape are only his recent victims – Vecna’s sister and mother, along with the Hawkins Lab massacre victims, aren’t seen.
This suggests that the bodies of Vecna’s recent victims, even as figurative Mindscape creations, are needed for a deeper purpose. Understanding why Vecna keeps his victims further helps explain why he was killing them in the first place. After all, Stranger Things’ Vecna waited seven years before he started killing again, and his recent Hawkins victims differentiate from his family and the Hawkins lab victims because they’re completely unknown to Vecna.
Will Max be blind in Season 5?
Is Max Dead In Stranger Things? – Max is last seen unresponsive in a hospital bed in the Stranger Things season 4 finale. Technically, Max does die from sustained from Vecna’s curse during “The Piggyback” before Eleven uses her powers to restart her friend’s heart. Before doing so, Vecna breaks Max’s limbs and causes her to go blind before she dies in Lucas’ arms.
Who dies in episode 9 season 4 Stranger Things?
Stranger Things fans highlight ‘tragic’ detail about heartbreaking season 4 episode 9 moment
- viewers have been left heartbroken over one particular death in the season four finale.
- The fourth season concluded with a second volume that was released on Friday (1 July), and viewers were worried their favourite character wouldn’t make it out alive.
- *Spoilers follow – you have been warned*
Sure enough, there are deaths. In episode eight, Matthew Modine’s Dr Martin Brenner seems to actually meet his maker, having initially thought to have perished in season one. But it’s the death in episode nine that has moved fans: Eddie Munson (Joseph Quinn).
- Fans are feeling especially moved by to the fact that, all season long, the residents of Hawkins hunted down Eddie, believing him to be responsbile for Vecna’s murders.
- A witchunt was led against the character, which didn’t prevent him from dying to save everyone – and what’s worse is his fellow residents don’t even know it.
- “Eddie died to protect a town that will remember him as a murderer,” one fan wrote, with another adding: “My guy risked his life for a town that dragged his name through the DIRT.”
- “Nah eddie didn’t deserve to go out for a town that hated him,” one fan stated.
Eddie Munson (Joseph Quinn) in ‘Stranger Things’ (Netflix) Meanwhile, another viewer added: “It’s so tragic that eddie died to save the town and even after that, people were still blaming him for everything that happened. they will never know about his sacrifice, he will just be remembered as a murderer.” Stranger Things is available to stream on,
Is Vecna dead in Stranger Things
Vecna does not pass away in episode 9 of season 4 of Stranger Things. Even if his physical form is destroyed, the conclusion shows that he still remains and will be a danger in season 5.