- 1 Which love Islanders left the villa
- 2 Who won Love Island Summer 2023
- 3 Are Ekin and Davide together
- 4 Who broke up after Love Island 2023
Which love Islanders left the villa
Charlotte Sumner – Bye! Charlotte was dumped after viewers voted for their favourite singletons Early exit: The results left boys Andre, Sammy, Zach vulnerable, alongside girls Charlotte (left) Leah (right) and Catherine (centre) with their fellow islanders left to make the final decision Charlotte was dumped after viewers voted for their favourite singletons.
The results left boys Andre, Sammy, Zach vulnerable, alongside girls Charlotte, Leah and Catherine, with their fellow islanders left to make the final decision. The dental nurse revealed she wasn’t shocked when her fellow singeltons chose her to leave. Saying: ‘I didn’t think the girls would send Catherine home because she was ‘day dot’.
I knew it would be between me and Leah, so I thought they’d save Leah because she had more of a connection. Speaking about the backlash to her being on the show aged 30, she said: ‘I just think don’t settle. There’s no rush. I’d rather take my time, be single, focus on myself and I want to meet my lifetime partner’.
Who won Love Island Summer 2023
Love Island ‘s summer 2023 series has crowned its winners. Host Maya Jama confirmed that Jess Harding and Sammy Root had received the largest public vote and had therefore won the series during the series finale on Monday, July 31, Coming in second place was Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki. (Image: ITV) In a particularly surprising moment during the final episode, Molly Marsh and Zachariah Noble – who viewers were convinced would win – came in fourth place. Ella Thomas and Tyrique Hyde, meanwhile, came in third place. Love Island is set to return to ITV2 next year.
Are Ella B and Mitch still together?
Did Love Island’s Mitch and Ella B from Season 10 break up? – On August 31, Ella B took to her Instagram story to announce that she and Mitch had called it quits after only a few weeks together. She wrote, “Unfortunately, myself and Mitch have decided to end our relationship. I really wanted things to work out and I’m gutted that our journey has come to an end. I wish Mitch all the best and hope he finds his happiness. It’s time for both of us to start a new chapter.” Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more. He wrote, “As you have most likely seen Ella’s post sadly our relationship has come to an end. We had no intentions of ending, but with our busy lives at this moment and living the other side of the country made it extremely hard for it to work.” Judging by both of their posts, it doesn’t seem like they split on bad terms.
Are Ekin and Davide together
‘ Ekin-Su and I are no longer together. I am grateful for the memories and opportunities we shared together and I wish her nothing but the best,’ he wrote on his Instagram Story at the time.
Do Love Islanders smoke in the villa?
Five rule changes to Love Island that have turned heads during show’s run The summer’s Love Islanders around the fire pit (Pic: ITV)
- Here are five rule changes that have transformed the show in less than a decade.
- Smoking ban
- It’s hard to believe it now, but in the beginning we got some of our best Love Island drama while the islanders were sharing a cheeky smoke break.
- Former islander Craig Lawson revealed that, in the earlier seasons, each contestant was given 20 cigarettes per day.
- He even went as far as saying some contestants only smoked to avoid boredom in the villa.
“You get so bored when you’re in there, that’s why you see so many people smoking. There’s only so much you can talk about your life.”
- But in 2017, following a series of complaints to Ofcom, Love Island producers decided to ban public smoking on the show.
- However, smoking is only banned on-screen.
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu Off-screen, the villa has a designated smoking area for islanders. The area isn’t filmed and only one islander is permitted to smoke at any given time.
- Split or steal
- One of the big drama-inducing moments in the Love Island finale used to be the ‘split or steal’ moment during the finale.
- The winning couple would decide whether to split the £50,000 cash prize equally or if one would steal it all for themselves.
No one ever actually chose to steal, however. It probably wouldn’t have been a wise move in terms of garnering support or brand deals after the show.
- Last year, ITV decided to pull the ‘split or steal’ segment and just awarded the winning couples in seasons eight and nine their equal share of the £50,000.
- Public vote
- A new twist the producers brought to the show in season eight was the introduction of a public vote for the first coupling.
- In the inaugural season, the boys picked which girl they wanted to couple up with, while from seasons two to seven the girls selected their preferred boy.
- But in season eight it was left to the viewers to decide who would be coupled up with who.
- This rule change has been a controversial one, with many viewers criticising it while others praise the change.
- The British public might actually prove themselves to be the perfect matchmakers as Love Island couple Tasha and Andrew (season eight), who were matched by viewers from the get-go, are still together, despite a bumpy journey in the villa.
- In this current season (10), Molly and Mitchel have both repeatedly thanked the public for pairing them together.
Contestants André Furtado, Molly Marsh, George Fensom, Ruchee Gurung, Ella Thomas, Catherine Agbaje, Tyrique Hyde, Medhi Edno, Jess Harding and Mitchel Taylor (Pic: ITV)
- Social media ban
- In a shocking announcement ahead of season nine, the Love Island producers revealed that contestants would be banned from any social media activity while in the villa.
- The islanders were never allowed their personal phones or to personally post online while they were in the villa, with most relying on their friends and family to operate their social media accounts while they were on the show.
- Season eight’s Ekin-Su became the first islander to gain 1m Instagram followers while in the villa.
- And many of the former contestants have admitted to applying for Love Island in order to gain social media fame.
- The social media ban proved controversial and the show saw a drop in applications following its introduction.
- However, ITV said that the ban was introduced as a safeguarding measure to protect the show’s contestants and their friends and family members from online abuse.
- Many former contestants have come out in support of the ban.
- Amy Hart (season five) feels it will help the families of islanders, saying: “I didn’t really take into account, when I went into the villa, that although my best friend was really excited to run my social media account, it was me that signed up to do the show, not my family and not my friends.
- “But it was them that had to read the death threats and it was them that had to read the horrible messages.”
- Mixing islanders
- This season, the producers decided to make a small change when the islanders first entered the villa.
- Unlike previous years where the boys and the girls entered the villa separately, this summer’s series began with the boys and the girls arriving at the same time.
- Some viewers enjoyed this, as it meant islanders could flirt immediately; others preferred the old format, as it built more excitement for the first coupling.
- Love Island has changed a lot in the past ten seasons.
- And should the show remain on our screens for ten more, producers will no doubt continue to keep the islanders on their toes with more new rules and twists.
Has anyone ever broken into the Love Island villa?
Love Island bosses are investigating a security breach to the villa after an intruder broke in, it has been revealed. On Tuesday night, YouTube prankster Omer Majid managed to make his way into the dating show’s Majorcan filming complex after successfully bypassing security, ITV has confirmed.
Has Molly left Love Island?
Molly Marsh has made a dramatic return to the Love Island villa just a week after being dumped in a huge show twist. The blonde beauty is heading back to the show as part of Casa Amor, and will join five sexy single girls in the main villa hoping to tempt the boys.
- The mood in the villa is quiet and sombre as the boys are starting to reflect on the girls departure.
- Not before long the new girls make their way into the Villa alongside a surprise arrival.
- Sammy is quick to comment: ‘That girl looks so much like Molly.’ The boys jump up to welcome the new Islanders but are left stunned to see Molly return.
Mitch turns to Zach as he gasps: ‘Zachwhat is going on?’ Shock: Molly Marsh has made a dramatic return to the Love Island villa just a week after being dumped in a huge show twist The boys jump up to welcome the new Islanders but are left stunned to see Molly return.
Mitch turns to Zach as he gasps: ‘Zachwhat is going on?’ The last person the boys expected to see was Molly, but it appears her return has had the biggest impact on former flame Zach as he admits her arrival has caught him off guard and at a complete loss for words. The two awkwardly hug as Molly tells him, ‘I think we need to talk, Zach.’ Molly says: ‘Zach, Zach, ZachI’m really confused I’m not going to lie.
When I left, we didn’t get a chance to speak much, did we. ‘As soon as I left, all I’ve been saying is I’m waiting, I’m waiting for him and now I’m just so confused. I just wonder if you’ve still been thinking of me? Or am I not in your mind anymore?’ After a week of speculation, Molly’s return was confirmed at the end of Friday’s episode, as a preview for Sunday’s show featured the West End star and the five new girls heading into the villa.
The episode also saw the current girls whisked away to Casa Amor by surprise guest Ne-Yo, and they were visibly delighted to be joined by five new boys. Molly was sensationally dumped from the villa last week after Kady McDermott opted to couple up with her beau Zachariah Noble, leaving viewers stunned.
Known for being the catalyst behind the beginning – and ending – of some of the show’s most solid romances, Casa Amor sees the male and female Islanders separated without warning and greeted with sexy new singletons. Molly was sensationally dumped from the villa last week after bombshell Kady McDermott stole her man Zachariah Noble.
An insider told The Sun : ‘It’s going to be the most shocking twist yet because the cast have no idea it’s coming – filming starts tomorrow and it’ll be on screen this weekend. ‘This year will be explosive as there are barely any solid couples and nobody is official yet. Heads will be turned as the Casa Amor cast are the hottest one yet.
Fans won’t want to miss it.’ Molly says: ‘Zach, Zach, ZachI’m really confused I’m not going to lie. When I left, we didn’t get a chance to speak much, did we.’ The new girls make their way into the Villa alongside a surprise arrival. Sammy is quick to comment: ‘That girl looks so much like Molly.’ Drama: The last person the boys expected to see was Molly, but it appears her return has had the biggest impact on former flame Zach The publication also claimed that Molly had flown back to Spain, just days after she landed back in the UK.
- Molly did little to quash ongoing rumours she was returning to the Love Island villa as she jetted to Spain on Wednesday.
- The theatre star believed she had found a burning flame in the Love Island villa with sought-after Islander Zachariah yet has been left heartbroken since.
- After her departure last week, the hunk, 25, struck up a flirtation with returning star Kady – who was the reason Molly was ejected from the show – and as of Thursday, Whitney Adebayo.
Rumours began to swirl rife that the star is coming back to the show to confront her former love amid his shocking actions. Seeming determined to shrug off any heartbreak and keep speculation going, Molly took to Instagram hours after Zach and Whitney’s hot exchange aired to share images from her trip to Ibiza – which led fans to believe she may be coming back.
Sharing a trio of snaps with her followers, the blonde beauty posted an image showing the wing of her airplane with her destination tagged, a stunning shot of a street in the idyllic old town and then an image of her Zara shopping bags. The previous day – prior to seeing his exchange with Whitney – Molly backtracked on her vow to wait for Zachariah after watching him move on with Kady – with a failed attempt at a kiss – two days after she was dumped.
The blonde beauty had insisted she’d be waiting for Zach on the outside after her dumping stunned viewers on Friday, but since, he opted to pursue things with Kady, even leaning in for a kiss in Monday’s show. In her first interview since leaving the villa, Molly admitted she feels ‘silly’ to have made such a declaration when she left the villa, and she’s ‘frustrated’ she didn’t say more to Zach when she left.
- Exciting: The blonde beauty is heading back to the show as part of Casa Amor, and will join five sexy single girls in the main villa hoping to tempt the boys Sweet: She and Zachariah seemed to have the strongest bond before Molly left She told The Sun: ‘I suppose I do feel a bit silly.
- I’d hope I was still in his mind but I don’t know if I am anymore.
Zach and I spoke very quickly. ‘We literally hugged each other. I wish I did say more to him, we hardly said anything to each other. That’s one thing I regret. It’s frustrating.’ Molly also noted that when Zach leaned in to try and kiss Kady, he was wearing a bracelet that she’d given him before she exited the villa.
Who broke up after Love Island 2023
Elom Ahlijah-Wilson and Catherine Agbaje – split – Catherine Agbaje and Elom Ahlija-Wilson (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock) Catherine and Elom left the villa together after being dumped by the public, they said they had “something special” and were excited to see where things went, however during the Love Island reunion it seems things weren’t meant to be.