Asked By: Brandon Morris Date: created: Aug 03 2023

Who is the English footballer arrested

Answered By: Abraham Davis Date: created: Aug 04 2023

Manchester United player Mason Greenwood charged with attempted rape, police say

Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been charged with attempted rape, England’s Greater Manchester Police (GMP) confirmed Saturday. “Greater Manchester Police has charged and remanded a 21-year-old man with controlling and coercive behavior, attempted rape and Section 47 assault of a woman,” GMP told CNN in a statement. GMP said Greenwood was arrested earlier on Saturday. Deputy Chief Crown Prosecutor for the north west branch of the country’s Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), Janet Potter, said in an earlier statement that the CPS had authorized GMP to charge the striker, adding that all three counts related to the same complainant. “Specialist rape prosecutors from CPS North West’s complex casework unit authorised the charges following a review of a file of evidence received from Greater Manchester Police,” Potter added. Greenwood’s first court appearance will take place on October 17 at Greater Manchester magistrates’ court. The club suspended Greenwood earlier this year pending the results of an investigation and on Saturday said the player remains suspended. “Manchester United notes that criminal charges have been brought against Mason Greenwood by the Crown Prosecution Service,” the club said in a statement on Saturday. “He remains suspended by the club, pending the outcome of the judicial process.” Greenwood has not appeared for the English Premier League side since being suspended in January after allegations of domestic violence emerged against the 21-year-old England player. CNN has reached out to Greenwood’s representatives for comment.

: Manchester United player Mason Greenwood charged with attempted rape, police say

Asked By: Jeremiah King Date: created: Aug 25 2023

Which Manchester City player was arrested

Answered By: Christopher Lewis Date: created: Aug 26 2023

Ex-Man City player Benjamin Mendy acquitted of UK sex offences Published On 14 Jul 2023 14 Jul 2023 A British court has found former Manchester City football player not guilty of one count of rape and one of attempted rape. Mendy, 28, broke down in tears as the verdicts were given by the jury foreman on Friday after a three-week trial at Chester Crown Court in northwest England.

He had stood for the verdicts but sank to his seat, his head on his knees, wiping away tears with a tissue. list of 4 items list 1 of 4 list 2 of 4 list 3 of 4 list 4 of 4 end of list In January, the defender had also been found not guilty of six counts of rape and one count of sexual assault. “Benjamin Mendy would like to thank the members of the jury for focusing on the evidence in this trial, rather than on the rumour and innuendo that have followed this case from the outset,” Mendy’s solicitor said in a statement.

“This is the second time that Mr Mendy has been tried and found not guilty by a jury. He is delighted that both juries reached the correct verdicts.” Mendy had denied the charges and said the incidents were consensual encounters. The jury of six men and six women considered the verdicts for more than three hours.

Mendy joined Manchester City from Ligue 1 side AS Monaco in 2017 for a fee of about $68m. The former France international became subject to a police investigation after 13 women made allegations against him and co-accused Louis Saha Matturie. Mendy last played for Manchester City against Tottenham Hotspur in August 2021 and was suspended by the Premier League club later that month when he was arrested.

Manchester City released him when his contract expired last month. Source: News Agencies : Ex-Man City player Benjamin Mendy acquitted of UK sex offences

Asked By: Elijah Williams Date: created: Sep 15 2022

How many years did Zac Stacy get

Answered By: Martin Moore Date: created: Sep 15 2022

Zac Stacy, former NFL running back, has been sentenced to prison time stemming from a 2021 attack on his ex-girlfriend that was caught on video. Stacy was sentenced to six months in prison and a year of probation by an Orange County judge, according to WESH, an NBC affiliate in Florida. Zac Stacey was sentenced to six months in jail. Getty Images Stacey was caught on camera brutally beating his ex-girlfriend in her home. Instagram / Kristin Evans Stacy, with his child in the room, throws the woman against a television in the attack. bougieeats/Twitter Advertisement Police said that Stacy “struck on the right side of her head, and picked her up and threw her against the television, causing it to crack and fall over.” bougieeats/Twitter Stacy received prison time for savagely attacking his ex-girlfriend in front of their 5-month-old son. Instagram / Kristin Evans Advertisement Stacy played for the Rams and Jets in a three-year NFL career that spanned from 2013 to 2015. He later played for the Memphis Express in the XFL. Stacy was arrested Thursday, Nov.18, 2021, after the mother of his child showed detectives a video of him attacking her. AP Kristin Evans, Zac Stacy’s ex-girlfriend and mother of his child. Kristin Evans/Instagram Evans uploaded pictures of bruises that she allegedly received from Stacey. Court documents Advertisement A photo of Kristin Evans’ alleged injuries was included in court documents. Court documents Advertisement “He continued yelling at her and striking her while she got up from the floor, and picked her up again and threw her into the baby’s bouncy chair,” the affidavit continued. Zac Stacy played with the Memphis Express in the XFL. Getty Images “It’s unfortunate because I just got out of rehab for anxiety and depression-like eight months ago,” the former running back told police. “I dropped everything to come down here and support the mother of my child in her last trimester, and the baby.

You might be interested:  0330 Numbers Who Are They?

Which Newcastle player is in jail?

Former Hull City player Marcus Maddison is jailed for 20 months

Marcus Maddison received a 20-month jail sentence by Teesside Crown Court He admitted to causing grievous bodily harm to a woman in Darlington Maddison began at Newcastle before moving to Hull, Bolton and Darlington

By Published: 13:19 BST, 9 August 2023 | Updated: 13:36 BST, 9 August 2023 Former Newcastle and Hull City player Marcus Maddison has received a 20-month jail sentence for an attack on a 60-year-old woman in September. Maddison was handed the lengthy sentence by Teesside Crown Court after he admitted to causing grievous bodily harm to the woman in question.

  • The 29-year-old had been playing for Darlington FC in the National League North when the incident occurred.
  • The club have since insisted they have a ‘zero tolerance’ for abusive behaviour.
  • The club confirmed his contract was terminated by mutual consent following an ‘immediate disciplinary investigation’.

According to, a spokesperson for the club said: ‘Darlington FC is a fan-owned club and has zero tolerance of discrimination, violence or abusive behaviour.’ Former Newcastle and Hull City player Marcus Maddison has been jailed for 20-months after assaulting a 60-year-old woman Maddison (left) began his career in Tyneside before eventually moving to Hull, Bolton, Peterborough, Charlton and more

Maddison began his career in Newcastle United’s academy but never managed to make a senior appearance for the Magpies. He spent time with St Johnstone and Gateshead before eventually landing at Peterborough, where he made 249 appearances across six seasons.After impressing there, Maddison earned moves to Hull City, Charlton and Bolton Wanderers – where he failed to kick-on.During his Bolton debut, in February this year, Maddison came on as a substitute and was sent off after just 12 minutes of play. Shortly after his spell at the club, Maddison claimed – – that he was ‘taking a step away from football’. However, in May 2021, he returned to club football and signed for eight-tier side Spalding United. He eventually left the club to join Darlington FC, where he had been playing up until the incident in September.

: Former Hull City player Marcus Maddison is jailed for 20 months

Asked By: Zachary Flores Date: created: Nov 26 2023

Which England player was arrested in Greece

Answered By: Clifford Phillips Date: created: Nov 29 2023

‘My conscience is clear’ – Maguire tells BBC sports editor Dan Roan Manchester United defender Harry Maguire said he feared for his life when Greek police arrested him last week as he thought he was being kidnapped. The England international told BBC sports editor Dan Roan that plain-clothed police officers, who did not identify themselves, pulled over his group’s minibus in Mykonos, threw him off the bus, hit him on his legs and told him his career was over.

  1. The 27-year-old said he tried to run away – with one handcuff on – because he had no idea who the men were.
  2. On Tuesday, Maguire was given a suspended sentence of 21 months and 10 days in prison after his trial on the Greek island of Syros.
  3. He was found guilty of repeated bodily harm, attempted bribery, violence against public employees and insult after arrest on Mykonos.

On Wednesday, his legal team lodged an appeal against the verdict. In accordance with Greek law, the appeal nullifies Maguire’s conviction and there will be a full retrial in a more senior court.

You might be interested:  Doctor Who And The Daleks?

Listen to the full Maguire interview on BBC Sounds Why Maguire’s trial went so fast Maguire’s legal team lodge appeal Maguire’s lack of apology ‘shocking’ and ‘unsportsmanlike’

An emotional Maguire, who broke down during the interview, said hearing the guilty verdict was “horrible” and that he “couldn’t quite believe it”. The centre-back, who denies throwing any punches or trying to bribe the police, added: “I don’t feel I owe an apology to anybody.

An apology is something when you have done something wrong.” He said: “I don’t wish it on anybody. Obviously the situation has made it difficult for one of the biggest clubs in the world, so I regret putting the fans and the club through this, but I did nothing wrong. “I found myself in a situation where it could have happened to anybody and anywhere.” Asked how badly he was hurt, Maguire said: “They hit me a lot on the legs.

It wasn’t on my mind. I was in that much of a panic. Fear. Scared for my life.” Maguire said his family are suffering more than him and that his “conscience is clear”. “I know what happened that night. I know the truth,” he added. “When I speak about it I get worked up but that’s because it just makes me feel a bit angry inside.

  1. I will move on.
  2. I am mentally strong enough.” Maguire – an £80m signing from Leicester City in 2019 – was named United’s permanent captain in January after the departure of Ashley Young to Inter Milan, and he is likely to remain skipper this season.
  3. It is such a huge honour to be captain of Manchester United – something I am really proud of,” he said.

“It is a massive privilege to play for the club, never mind captain. “It is not my decision to make but the one thing I will say is how supportive the club has been from top to bottom. They have been great with me and I thank them for that.” On Tuesday, Maguire was withdrawn from the England squad for September’s Nations League matches against Iceland and Denmark.

What footballer is in jail 2023?

What happened to Dani Alves? – Alves has been remanded in custody in Spain since January 20, 2023. The player allegedly sexually assaulted a 23-year-old woman at a party on December 30 last year. The Spanish justice system ordered the arrest of the athlete after hearing contradictory statements from the Brazilian.

  1. According to the Spanish press, in the latest version of his account, the former Barcelona player claimed that he had consensual sex with the woman.
  2. Alves was initially detained at the Brians 1 Penitentiary Centre, but was transferred to Brians 2 three days after his arrest.
  3. The prison is located in the municipality of Sant Esteve Sesrovires, 40 km from Barcelona.

Alves last played professional football on January 8, when Pumas played Juarez in the Mexican Clausura championship. The club terminated the right-back’s contract on January 20. : Dani Alves finds solace in football after scoring for prison team

Which Liverpool player went to jail?

15 Footballers Who Spent Time in Jail – 0 of 15

There are many people who believe that professional footballers live above the law. When they get into trouble with the law, they seem to get away without barely a slap on the wrist. Just recently Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was involved in an altercation at a nightclub that left him facing assault charges. If convicted, Gerrard could have been looking at time in prison, which would put his glory days at Anfield behind him. However, as many people expected Gerrard got off unscathed, with many people citing that he is a professional footballer as one of the reasons why. However, as footballers are punished on the field with yellow and red cards, they are not actually above the law off the field either. There have been a few who have been caught breaking the law, and have been made to pay the punishment. Here are 15 footballers who have spent some time of their life in jail, in no particular order.

Why did Zac Stacy retire?

New York Jets – Shortly after the Rams selected running back in the, Stacy requested to be traded. The Rams traded Stacy to the in exchange for New York’s 2015 seventh round (224th overall) pick on May 2, 2015. On November 12, 2015, Stacy broke his ankle against the Buffalo Bills and was placed on injured reserve the following day.

Asked By: Jose Miller Date: created: May 15 2023

How much money did Zac Stacy make

Answered By: Cameron Hernandez Date: created: May 16 2023

Key Takeaways – Zac Stacy has an estimated net worth of $6 million. He’s earned his wealth and income from playing American football and brand sponsorships. The lesson is that hard work pays. Zac rose to prominence after being dubbed the top NFL rushing back player from 2013 to 2019.

Determination also pays. After retiring from NFL football in 2017 due to injury, Zac came from retirement and continued playing the game he loves. But despite being an impressive NFL football player, Zac may have spoiled his reputation after assaulting his ex-girlfriend. Here at Capitalism.com, we believe that ethical entrepreneurs have the power to make the world a better place while also creating tremendous wealth.

Why? Because solving problems for people is the way to get rich. We’re on a mission to make one million millionaires by 2028. We’d love for YOU to be one of them. Your road to $1 million begins with finding the perfect business for you to build. Watch this free video to find your million dollar idea and let’s get started.

Asked By: Jaden Mitchell Date: created: Aug 29 2022

How much was Zac Stacy’s contract

Answered By: William Davis Date: created: Sep 01 2022

Contract History

You might be interested:  Who Does Speeches At Weddings?
Team Contract Type Total
Rams Drafted $2,336,500
Jets Drafted $2,336,500
Asked By: John Campbell Date: created: Mar 11 2023

What happened to the football player that beat up his girlfriend

Answered By: Cyrus Diaz Date: created: Mar 13 2023

What did Zac Stacy do? –

Zac Stacy attacked his girlfriend in 2021 and now will serve a six months sentence and a year of probation after pleading guilty to two counts of criminal mischief, as battery charges were dropped as part of his agreement with Orange County authorities.Stacy played in the NFL for three seasons and also in the XFL.In the police affidavit they expressed that Stacy struck her on the right side of the head and picked her up and threw her against the television, causing it to crack and fall over, before adding that he also continued to yell and strike her while she was getting up from the floor, before throwing her into the baby’s bouncing chair.”While she was still on the floor pleading for him to stop, he picked her up and body-slammed her onto a baby walker, causing the object to break.”

: Video: Former NFL RB Zac Stacy got sentenced to six months in jail for this assault on his girlfriend

Who was the English football player abuse girlfriend?

Premier League star ‘arrested’ for attacking girlfriend and abusive messages A Premier League player was ‘arrested’ for allegedly attacking his girlfriend and sending abusive messages with a “community resolution” bringing the matter to a close

A Premier League star was reportedly ‘arrested’ for allegedly attacking his girlfriend and sending abusive messages, it has been revealed. The alleged claims have been detailed by a report in and are said to be very serious and to have included at least one allegation of domestic assault. It is also alleged that the Premier League player sent their girlfriend abusive messages late at night.Police are said to have visited the footballer’s home to make the arrest several years ago, with a five-figure sum said to have been negotiated outside of court to bring an end to proceedings.Police have confirmed that they were alerted to deal with the incident but a “community resolution” was found to bring the matter to a close.The footballer, who cannot be named for legal reasons, hired lawyers who then came up with the proposal of a payout which was accepted, bringing an end to the incident.It is added that the footballer and their partner are no longer in a relationship following the incident. Teresa Parker, a founder of the Football United Against Domestic Violence campaign and part of Women’s Aim, is quoted as telling : “This case shows how the significant amount of power and money within football can mean that allegations of domestic abuse — or other forms of violence against women by players — are seen as issues to be managed. “As in this case, what can happen is that every effort is taken to make what is seen as a problem go away.”All football clubs and organisations need to have domestic abuse policies, to ensure they do not become the enablers and excusers of men who abuse their partners.” The news comes less than a fortnight after, despite him being released on bail after his arrest on suspicion of rape and assault. This month, it was announced Greenwood was under further arrest on suspicion of threats to kill and sexual assault, following the allegations by a woman.Police will continue to investigate the accusations despite releasing the England international on bail.There is no suggestion that the player in The Sun’s report is Greenwood.

You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. : Premier League star ‘arrested’ for attacking girlfriend and abusive messages