- 1 Who is the A-team on PLL
- 2 Who was A in season 1
- 3 Who is A in Season 7
- 4 Why did Aria join the A team
- 5 Why is Toby A in PLL
- 6 Who became A in season 6
- 7 Who is A in season 6 and 7
- 8 Is Ezra really a Jedi
- 9 Why did Alison disappear
Who is the A-team on PLL
The A-Team, as of ‘Game Over, Charles’, has consisted of Charlotte, Sara, Spencer, Mona, Toby, Lucas, Melissa and Wilden.
Who was A in season 1
Everyone Who’s Been on the A-Team – 1. Mona Vanderwaal: leader of the A pack in seasons one and two.2. Charlotte DiLaurentis, aka CeCe Drake, formerly Charles DiLaurentis: leader of the A pack in seasons three, four, five, and the first half of six.3. Toby Cavanaugh: joined the A team in season three to protect Spencer.4.
Spencer Hastings: joined the A team in season three to find information on Toby, who she believed was dead.5. Noel Kahn: Helped Charlotte torture the Liars while they were in the Dollhouse in season five.6. Lucas Gottesman: Aided Mona with her A schemes while she was in charge in season two.7. Sara Harvey: Aided Charlotte as one of the Red Coats and the Black Widow who appeared at Detective Wilden’s funeral.8.
Melissa Hastings: Worked with A as a Queen of Hearts on the Halloween train in season three and the Black Swan in the season two masquerade ball.9. Darren Wilden: Worked with A as the other Queen of Hearts on the Halloween train. Follow Eliza on, senior entertainment editor I’m the senior entertainment editor at Cosmopolitan.com, which means my DVR is always 98 percent full.
Who is A in Season 7
Alex Drake (Pretty Little Liars)
|Full name||Alexandra Drake|
|Nickname||‘A’ A-moji Big Bad ‘Not A’ Uber A Waldo|
Who is A in all seasons?
|”||I’m still here, bitches. And I know everything.||”|
A is the main antagonist of the Pretty Little Liars franchise. Originally based around the wealthy Rosewood, Pennsylvania and it’s surrounding environment, A is the anonymous stalker who blackmails and tortures The Liars with an almost near-omnipresence.
- The original A’s reign of terror spanned from Season 1 to Season 2,
- Big A is the person who stole the game and played it from Season 3 to the first half of Season 6, while Uber A stole the game from the latter half of Season 6 to the end of Season 7,
- In total, there have been two active A users – Mona Vanderwaal and Charlotte DiLaurentis,
Mona devised her schemes in retaliation to Alison DiLaurentis ‘ merciless bullying and revived it to punish Hanna Marin for leaving her for The Liars, She kept the game going in a desperate attempt to keep the popular life she built after Alison’s disappearance.
- Charlotte, once known as “CeCe Drake”, stole the game from Mona while in Radley.
- She used the A alias to torture the Liars for their perceived relief at Alison’s disappearance, but became addicted to the power it gave her.
- Each girl had a plethora of ” A-Team ” members and red herrings.
- The A alias spawned one sister-villain, Alex Drake, who altered the alias to include her initials, A.D.
The latest incarnation of A is based miles away from Rosewood in the small town of Millwood, This time, A is hellbent on making the newest generation of Little Liars pay for the original sin their mothers forged twenty-two years ago, as well as their own mistakes.
Why did Aria join the A team
Plot – Rosewood P.D. officers confiscate the Liars ‘ personal stuff and cellphones through search warrants, Enraged, Spencer heads to the station to understand what’s going on, and discovers that Detective Tanner is now handling the Dunhill case. Tanner expresses her concern about the possibility of the Liars being involved in the case, and indirectly threatens Spencer, saying that she always found them guilty of something, just did not know of what exactly.
- After her phone was taken, Aria discovers another one hidden inside an air duct that ‘A.D.’ left to communicate with her.
- Aria claims to meet ‘A.D.’ since she is a reliable person, and the tormentor sets a date, as long as Aria wears her uniform.
- In a room of The Radley, given by Hanna’s mother, the Liars and Caleb get together to discuss the Dunhill’s murder when the board game begins a new round: “Choose or Lose”.
The Liars have to choose one of them to go to jail accused of the murder or all of them go. Mona arrives shortly thereafter and warns the girls that she thinks Aria is on the ‘A.D.’ team. The girls initially don’t believe, but Mona exhibits evidence and a recording of Aria and ‘A.D.’, leaving them in panic.
Detective Tanner finds pieces of a windshield in the drain of Spencer’s bathroom with traces of blood. At night, Aria goes to the meeting place which ‘A.D.’ has set on. However, the tormentor doesn’t show up and Aria is caught by the Liars, who are devastated when Aria says that she needed to protect Ezra, so she joined ‘A.D.’ Aria explains that, six years earlier, after Ezra revealed to be writing a book about Alison, she filed a complaint against Ezra, but never reported it, and somehow ‘A.D.’ had access to it, threatening her right after.
Tanner calls Alison asking for their presence at the station, and the girls leave Aria alone in the woods. At the police station, Tanner gives the girls a chance to tell their side of the story, but Spencer denies the opportunity. Again, the girls leave Aria alone, punishing her for destroying Alison and Emily’s nursery and for tearing Spencer’s family apart.
- The next morning, Spencer goes to Ezra’s apartment to talk to Aria, giving her a photo of them as teens, before Alison’s disappearance,
- They try to reconcile, but Tanner and her convoy appear suddenly, returning Aria’s things and saying they found footage of Aria outside of Rosewood on the day of Archer’s death, sparing her of any charges.
Spencer leaves the apartment angrily. Ashley is still worried about Hanna and that she might be in trouble. However, this fades when Caleb and Hanna get married at the courthouse with Ashley as a witness. Emily and Alison have sex during an improvised picnic prepared by Alison.
Aria tells Ezra she has something to tell to him, but claims she needs to kiss him one last time, since this secret could ruin them. Spencer visits Toby in his cabin and they have sex. While investigating, Caleb and Ezra find the cell tower location from which the game phone has been sending signals, and later discover that they are being sent from Mona’s house.
While leaving to find Spencer, Aria hears a loud noise in the back of her car and opens the trunk to find Archer’s body. A cop arrives right after.
Who is the villain in PLL?
|”||I’m still here bitches. And I know everything.||„|
|~ “A” after Alison’s supposed death.|
A” is the main antagonist of the novel and television series Pretty Little Liars, They are an anonymous antagonist that target the main characters, the Liars, for their own motive and will stop at nothing to get what they want. While there have been multiple of them, the original and first main “A” was revealed in the second season finale to be Mona Vanderwaal, the Liars’ ally.
Her helper was Lucas Gottesman, When Mona is sent to Radley Sanitarium for treatment, she is approached by an unknown person who wants to form a partnership, and that person becomes the second main “A”, known as Big “A”, Mona and Big “A” form the “A-Team”, hiring Toby Cavanaugh, Spencer Hastings, Lucas Gottesman, Darren Wilden and Melissa Hastings, while Big “A” commands the team in the disguise of Red Coat,
After Toby and Spencer leave the team, Big “A” steals the game from Mona and kicks her out of the team, where she becomes one of the Liars herself. Big “A” joins forces with an ally, who is The Black Widow and also a decoy Red Coat, and the “A-Team” disbands after Big “A” murders Wilden for betraying them and Melissa leaves.
In the 6A finale, Big “A” is unmasked as CeCe Drake, real name Charlotte, with her ally being Sara Harvey, In Season 6B after the five-year jump, Charlotte is murdered and this spawns the birth of the final “A”, known as Uber “A”, who wants to find her killer and get revenge. They hire Jenna Marshall and others as their helpers.
In Season 7, it was revealed that Charlotte had other helpers, who were Noel Kahn and Jenna Marshall, Instead of going by “A”, Uber “A” uses the alias “A.D.”. Over the course of Season 7, “A.D.” hires multiple people assisting them in their “endgame”.
- They create a board game known as “Liar’s Lament” and send it to the Liars, as a way of watching over them and tormenting them.
- Sydney Driscoll was one of their many helpers, and Sydney escorts Aria Montgomery onto the team after they blackmail her with a secret she has been keeping.
- After Mona is revealed as Charlotte’s killer, “A.D.” reveals themselves as Alex Drake, Charlotte’s half-sister and the identical twin sister to Spencer Hastings, one of the Liars.
Aside from wanting to avenge Charlotte’s death, she wanted to take over Spencer’s life and become her, prompting to hold Spencer captive. Wren Kingston was Alex’s partner-in-crime and her lover, and she had sent him to murder Mona in revenge for her killing Charlotte, however, she instead joins the team once more after offering her services.
Why is Toby A in PLL
Toby was the second A member to be revealed. He only joined the A Team to protect Spencer. Toby was forced to have sex with Jenna in the show. This is opposite from the books, where Toby forced Jenna to have sex with him. In the books he only had a crush on Emily; in the show he begins with a crush but then they become best friends. Toby’s death has been faked twice on the show. When Toby’s motorbike was found in ” The Homecoming Hangover “, he was supposed to die. Creator Marlene King said in an interview that she changed her mind in regards to Toby dying. Toby was likely the person who met Dr. Sullivan in the diner (the waitress called him “Pretty Eyes” in ” A DAngerous GAme,” the same nickname she gave the person sitting across from Dr. Sullivan in ” Over My Dead Body “). Spencer loses her virginity to him in ” The Lady Killer,” the same episode that the viewers find out he’s on the A team. “A” fakes Toby’s death to make Spencer go to Radley, and Toby found out about it after Spencer found the body and went to Radley. In ” ‘A’ is for A-l-i-v-e,” it was hinted that Toby had a crush on Alison and almost kissed her. Toby gives “A” the RV for information on his mother’s death. Along with Ian Thomas, Malcolm Cutler, Jason DiLaurentis and Kate Randall, his character has been played by a different actors/actress (James Neate portrayed him in ” Pilot,” with Keegan Allen portraying him from ” To Kill A Mocking Girl ” onward). Toby believes that his mom did not commit suicide, as her death report states. Toby seems to be friends with Caleb. Recently, he teamed up with him to find out about Red Coat and Nigel Wright, He and Spencer are the first characters to go to Ravenswood. He was mistakenly credited as Toby Marshall in the pilot episode. He decided that he wanted to become a police officer in Scream For Me,
Who is Season 3 a?
Overview – The third season takes place five months following the discovery that Mona Vanderwaal () was the elusive “A” that had been creatively and relentlessly tormenting the four main characters, Aria Montgomery (), Spencer Hastings (), Hanna Marin (), and Emily Fields () for the past year.
- The first half of the season addresses the issue of whether or not Garrett Reynolds () actually killed or was involved in the murder of the girls’ former friend and queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis () and who killed Maya St.
- Germain () in the season two finale, while the second half deals with the reveal that Toby Cavanaugh () is a member of the A-Team.
While dealing with Maya’s death Emily finds comfort with Paige McCullers () and the two enter a relationship. The girls see the arrival of CeCe Drake () to Rosewood, a sister like figure to Alison. Spencer discovering the information about Toby sends her on a dark path, until Mona fakes Toby’s death, which sends Spencer completely over the edge, leading to her being admitted to Radley.
All this time, the girls continue to see, a mysterious blonde in a red trench coat who is believed to be the leader of the A-Team. Mona visits Spencer at Radley and offers her the chance to join the A-Team, which Spencer, who wants answers on Toby, accepts. Spencer is released from Radley and comes home, but is unbeknownst to the girls, working with Mona/”A” to set up a party so that Red Coat can meet them all.
As promised, Mona arranges Spencer a meeting with Toby, who is alive and well and reveals that he joined the A-Team to keep Spencer safe. Spencer and Toby then begin working on the inside to discover Red Coat’s identity at the party. Red Coat flies in on a plane and Spencer and Toby go into the woods to watch her, while the girls corner Mona, as someone locks them inside the Lodge and sets it on fire.
Is Jenna part of the a-team?
|Pretty Little Liars character|
|Jenna secretly meeting up with Shana Fring during ” Unmasked “.|
|First appearance||” Pilot ” (2010)|
|Last appearance||” Till Death Do Us Part ” (2017)|
|Created by||I. Marlene King|
|Based on||Jenna Cavanaugh by Sara Shepard|
|Portrayed by||Tammin Sursok|
|Nickname||Jenna, the Jerk Slut Snow White Vindictive Blind Girl|
|Occupation||” A ” (formerly) Private investigator (was hired to obtain information about Charlotte’s biological mother; formerly) Working for Uber A (formerly) Life skills teacher (currently)|
Jenna Marshall is a fictional character created by I. Marlene King for the Freeform television series Pretty Little Liars and portrayed by Tammin Sursok, Based on the character Jenna Cavanaugh by Sara Shepard from the book series, Although in the novels Jenna is murdered in Heartless, in the show she is still alive.
Who becomes A in season 6?
After five long years and multiple fake reveals, we finally found out A’s identity on “Pretty Little Liars.” Wow. Insert obligatory spoiler alert here. The episode was billed as revealing all and it came pretty close — for a show built around secrets, anyway.
- Ultimately, A ended up being someone we know pretty well.
- The answer ended up making more sense than, say, the time you-know-who was revealed to be Gossip Girl, but it also feels sort of obvious/disappointing for the reasons outlined in BuzzFeed’s brilliant pre-finale ranking of potential A candidates.
There are many layers to PLL’s summer finale — not least the mystery that’s kept us watching for the past five years — so let’s get to it: At the start of the episode, we see the Liars running up to the roof of a building where they see A, hoodie and all, standing on the ledge.
- With the police on the ground, A has nowhere to run.
- Please don’t do this,” Ali says.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to help you.” The Liars echo Ali’s sentiments, urging A not to jump.
- This meet-and-greet would not be possible if not for Mona, who always did know how to make an entrance.
- At the prom, Mona appeared in a mask and red cape to reveal that she’d been tracking Ali — and her text messages — for the past few days and managed to figure out where Charles’s texts were coming from.
I rolled my eyes hard when Mona said “I coded a program to decrypt the signal source,” but I was also on the edge of my seat, so well done, Vanderwaal. This leads Mona, Sara and the girls to the Carissimi Group headquarters. Sara recalls that Charles used to give her a cupcake every year on September 7 and the date ends up unlocking the security keypad.
The Liars realize they have made it into A’s real lair and that A is aware of their presence. Sara feigns claustrophobia and stays behind, which is super shady. Mona takes the controls and brings up a live feed of Ali talking to A. “Why would you kill them?” Ali asks as the feed expands to show both Mr.
DiLaurentis and Jason lying lifelessly on the ground, separated by jail-like bars from Ali. A turns around and reveals herself to be none other than CeCe Drake! “Don’t be so dramatic, Ali,” CeCe says.”They’re not dead yet.” As the story goes, CeCe was born Charles DiLaurentis.
- Charles loved Ali.
- F rom the moment mom brought you home, you were like my very own living doll.” Remember the story Kenneth recently told Ali and Jason about Charles trying to kill Ali when she was a baby? CeCe remembers it differently.
- Ali was crying and when Charles couldn’t get Jessica’s attention, he drew Ali a bath to soothe her.
But Charles was a kid and things didn’t quite go as planned. Kenneth insisted that Charles might be a danger to their other children and that Radley was the best place for him. CeCe tells Ali about her isolated childhood — Jessica was the only one who visited her consistently, but it was still rare.
And visits from her Kenneth were non-existent. CeCe says that her father painted her as troubled to get rid of her. “F or as long as I can remember, I asked mom to buy me dresses, but he wouldn’t let her so I just played dress up in her closet. She thought it was cute. but dad found out and ” CeCe says that when she turned 12, Jessica started to buy her the dresses she longed for.
In fact, whenever she would buy an outfit for Ali, CeCe would get a matching one “almost like we were twins.” Leave it to this little nugget of information to teach me to never look down on a Christmas episode (remember the duplicate dress flashback?).
- It was around this time that Charles met Bethany Young, who has long been a mysterious figure in the PLL universe.
- Bethany pushed Toby’s mother, Marion Cavanaugh, off of Radley’s roof and blamed it on Charles.
- This led to a diagnosis of “intermittent explosive disorder” and years of powerful, mind-numbing medication.
Jessica paid Detective Wilden to say that Marion committed suicide, which we know had painful implications for her son. CeCe reveals that after the tranquilizers almost killed her, Radley allowed her to leave — for a funeral. Jessica buried “Charles” in the backyard at her Aunt Carol’s house and allowed CeCe to return to Radley as Charlotte.
“Mom finally accepted me as her daughter,” CeCe remembers. Later though, Jessica would reveal that the funeral had been real for Kenneth, who truly believed that Charles was dead. As CeCe grew up, she gained more freedom from Radley, taking part-time classes at the University of Pennsylvania. ” I thought going to school would be fun, but I already knew most of what they were teaching,” she says, which makes sense because A is a genius,
To overcome her boredom, CeCe made her way to Rosewood. “I knew it was a risk, but I needed to see my family.” In the flimsiest aspect of the CeCe as A development, we’re reminded that CeCe used to date Jason. As in, her brother. She says that she never let them get close and that’s why Jason “was so mad all the time.” Jessica found out that Charlotte was posing as CeCe Drake when Jason asked if his new girlfriend could join the family in Cape May for the summer.
Enneth, of course, had no idea that CeCe was actually his child. Ali asks CeCe why she never just told her the truth. CeCe says that she wanted to, but that Bethany “ruined everything.” Bethany found out Jessica was having an affair with her father and wanted to hurt Jessica. CeCe followed Bethany to her mother’s house to stop her and, well, you know what happened next.
CeCe assumed that the blonde wearing her clothes in the yard was Bethany, but it was actually Ali. Jessica buried Ali alive to protect CeCe and paid Wilden to say that CeCe was never in Rosewood. Apparently, CeCe isn’t the only one that slings rocks before confirming that her target is, in fact, her target.
Mona tearfully confessed that she was the one who killed Bethany Young, thinking that Bethany was Ali. “I killed an innocent person,” she says before Spencer reminds her that Bethany was anything but innocent. Speaking of the not-so-innocent, Sara was revealed to be Red Coat and The Black Widow, which is a real bummer for Emily.
It’s unclear why Sara was working for CeCe in the first place, but money may have been a motive. As Mona put it, “CeCe is the real ‘Wolf of Wall Street.’ She’s never made a bad investment.” If we’re talking money, sure. But the never-made-a-bad-investment theory may not be totally true for someone who spent years terrorizing people she claims to care about.
CeCe said that she planned to leave town after the girls thought they killed A in New York, but that ” the game is like a drug and I was really good at playing it.” When Ali reminds her of all the stuff she put the girls through — almost sawing Emily in half and nearly freezing Aria and Spencer to death — CeCe is quick to point out that almost doesn’t count.
“I know you won’t believe me, but I love all my dolls. That’s why you’re still alive.” It’s worth noting that Sara appeared to be putting the finishing touches on a bomb designed to blow up Radley, where the Liars had gathered to try and save Ali. Spencer managed to dismantle the bomb before CeCe could detonate it.
- That’s how we ended up on the roof, where CeCe conceded: “Game Over.” It would almost be anti-climactic if not for the still unanswered questions like: Who killed Mrs.
- DiLaurentis? (CeCe only found her body) How did Sara end up on the A team? Is Rhys Matthews really just a decoy? Was Tanner working for CeCe also? Are Jason and Kenneth DiLaurentis okay? And thanks to a preview of our five-year time jump, we’re inclined to wonder if Ali got married to someone with the last name Rollins.
And just who is this mysterious man looking for Ali, much to the Liars’ alarm? Equally important: Does Haleb make it? Also: it’s cute that the girls all got into college and out of Rosewood, but it’s kind of odd to spend all that time in high school, only to breeze through college and land abruptly into adulthood.
Who became A in season 6
‘Pretty Little Liars’: Everything you need to know about the show before the final season premiere – So you’ve never seen “Pretty Little Liars” but want to get in on the fun before the second half of the show’s final season airs tonight? Have no fear! You’ve come to the right place.
After 150 episodes, “Pretty Little Liars” executive producer and showrunner Marlene King said fans will finally get answers to all of the show’s burning questions this season, including who is Uber A, or A.D. – the character who’s been behind everything that’s happened to the Pretty Little Liars this whole time.
But even if you think you have a spot-on theory, here’s everything you need to know in case you still want to brush up on the “Pretty Little Liars” characters, as well as who is “A” and which couples to “ship,” before tonight’s premiere. Who are the Pretty Little Liars Spencer Hastings, played by Troian Bellisario, is known as the most intelligent and high achieving of the liars. Spencer comes from a wealthy family: her mother Veronica Hastings and her father Peter Hastings are lawyers. Her older sister is Melissa Hastings, and her half-brother is Jason DiLaurentis, her father’s son from his affair with Alison’s mother Jessica DiLaurentis.
- Mary Drake, the twin sister of Jessica DiLaurentis, claims to be Spencer’s birth mother.
- Spencer dated Toby Cavanaugh, who is a Rosewood Police Department cop, and they’re known as “Spoby.” She most recently dated Caleb Rivers, Hanna Marin’s ex-boyfriend.
- Spencer suffered a mental and emotional breakdown and was admitted to Radley Sanitarium, and she once had a drug addiction.
Before returning to Rosewood, Spencer worked as a lobbyist on Capitol Hill. Aria Montgomery, played by Lucy Hale, is the artsy liar. She’s interested in photography and writing. After college, Aria was working in publishing. Her parents Ella and Byron Montgomery are separated, and she has a younger brother named Mike Montgomery.
- Aria was last in a relationship with Ezra Fitz, her former high school English teacher, and they are known together as “Ezria.” Aria and Ezra were engaged and going to elope to Italy, until Ezra learned that his girlfriend Nicole Gordon was still alive.
- Emily Fields, played by Shay Mitchell, is the most athletic of the group and was a member of the high school swim team.
Emily lived with her mom Pam Fields, who raised her alone while her military husband and Emily’s father Wayne Fields was away on duty. After the death of her father, Emily never completed college and worked as a bartender. Emily initially struggled with her sexuality, but eventually came out as being attracted to women.
She was last in a relationship with Paige McCuller – known together as Pailey. Emily was in love with Alison DiLaurentis, and the two recently reconnected and ended up kissing. Hanna Marin, played by Ashley Benson, used to be made fun of for her weight and was called “Hefty Hanna.” Her parents Ashley and Tom Marin are divorced.
She’s interested in fashion and the most outspoken of the four liars. She worked in fashion before quitting her job. Hanna was in a relationship with Jordan, before breaking off their engagement. She and Caleb, who she dated in high school, recently kissed and realized they are meant to be together.
Alison DiLaurentis, played by Sasha Pieterse, was the leader of the four liars before she disappeared. She often bullied and manipulated people, including Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna. She was believed to be murdered, until it was later revealed that she survived getting hit in the head by a rock and being buried alive and later left town.
Her mother Jessica DiLaurentis was killed, but her murder remains unsolved. Alison recently revealed she is pregnant and believes that Archer Dunhill, aka Dr. Elliot Rollins, might be the father. How the show began Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson in the first season of “Pretty Little Liars.” Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna and their leader Alison are high school students and best friends living in Rosewood, Pennsylvania. But the girls drift apart after Alison disappears one night while they were having a sleepover in Spencer’s barn.
- In the pilot episode, we meet Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna, one year after Alison’s disappearance.
- Throughout the pilot episode, all four girls receive text messages from an unnamed character known as “A,” who taunts them about knowing their secrets and threatens to expose them.
- Alison’s body is later found, and at her funeral service, the girls reveal to each other that they have all received messages from “A.” Throughout the series, the four girls become close friends again and attempt to work together to find out what happened to Allison the night she disappeared and the identity of “A,” all while facing threats from “A” and members of the “A” team.
Who is “A” Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson and Troian Bellisario in season six of “Pretty Little Liars.” In season 2, Mona Vanderwaal, Hana’s best friend who was known as being nerdy and unpopular before she had a makeover, is revealed to be the original “A”. Mona was bullied by Alison before she disappeared. She reveals that she threatened Spencer, Aria, and Emily as revenge for Hanna as a friend from her. Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Janel Parrish, Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson in a scene from “Pretty Little Liars.” However, in the season 6 summer finale, “A” is revealed to be CeCe Drake, who stole the game from Mona. CeCe said she threatened the four liars because of how they treated Alison.
CeCe, who was born Charles DiLaurentis, is Alison’s biological brother. Charles grew up wanting to wear dresses and played dress up in their mom’s closet. After their parents brought Charles to Radley Sanitarium, where he grew up, Mrs. DiLaurentis brought Charles the same outfits that she bought for Alison.
Mr. DiLaurentis rarely visited and didn’t accept Charles as a girl. After he got older, Charles and Mrs. DiLaurentis had a funeral for Charles. Charles became Charlotte, and when she met her brother Jason DiLaurentis, she introduced herself as CeCe. Later in season 6, CeCe is found dead in front of the church. Scene from “Pretty Little Liars” season finale. In “The DArkest Knight,” Spencer, Hanna, Emily, Aria and Alison are locked inside a former school for the blind with nowhere to escape from Jenna and Noel, who had set out to kill them with a gun and an ax.
Before that perilous situation, Alison revealed to Emily that she thinks she’s pregnant and that Archer Dunhill, aka Dr. Elliot Rollins, might be the father. Emily and Allison kiss, but Paige believes it’s another ploy by Allison to keep Emily and Paige apart. Caleb and Hanna also reconnect and spend a steamy night together after realizing that they’re meant to be together.
Spencer and Toby share one last kiss after Toby sold the house that he built for her. Toby and his fiancée Yvonne Phillips try to leave Rosewood, but get into a car crash and appear to be dead. And before Aria and Ezra can elope to Italy, Ezra reunites with his girlfriend Nicole Gordon, who was thought to be kidnapped and killed by rebels in Colombia.
- Aria sees the two hugging on TV.
- While trying to kill the liars, Noel is decapitated by his own ax.
- Jenna shoots her gun at the girls, and everyone manages to run away, except Spencer, who closes her eyes and appears to die.
- Before Jenna could finish off Spencer, Mary Drake stops her and reveals that she is Spencer’s mother.
Since Noel is dead and Jenna is saved by A.D., the identity of A.D., aka Uber A, remains unsolved. The Walt Disney Co. is both the parent of ABC News and Freeform, formally known as ABC Family, which airs “Pretty Little Liars.” : ‘Pretty Little Liars’: Everything you need to know about the show before the final season premiere
Who is A in season 6 and 7
|”||This isn’t about money! It’s about having a home, and parents, and friends that risk their lives for each other. Even when they make mistakes, even when they make huge mistakes they still love each other. I just. Please, I want to know what that feels like.||”|
|— Alex about her reasons for being A.D.|
Alexandra “Alex” Drake is the main antagonist from Season 6B to the whole of Season 7 of Pretty Little Liars television series on Freeform, She is portrayed by Troian Bellisario, Alex is the daughter of Mary Drake and Peter Hastings, She is also the identical twin sister of Spencer Hastings, and the younger half-sister of Melissa Hastings, Jason DiLaurentis, and Charlotte DiLaurentis,
Is Ezra really a Jedi
Rescuing a defector – Ezra watches as Kanan and Hera discuss their differences Following the rescue of Kanan, Ezra learned that his rebel cell was part of a larger rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Ezra and the other crew of the Ghost joined the Phoenix Cell fleet and took part in a mission to steal shield generators from the Empire to help defend the fleet.
- The rebels ambushed a group of Imperial freighters and stole several fuel supplies from one of the vessels.
- After the Ghost secured the cargo, the rebels fled into hyperspace after the arrival of several Imperial light cruisers,
- In response to the increased rebel activity around the Lothal system, the Emperor dispatched his apprentice, Darth Vader, to stamp out this threat.
Later, Ezra was present on the bridge of the rebel command ship Phoenix Home when the Phoenix rebel leadership received a holographic transmission from the disillusioned Imperial Minister Tua, who wanted to defect from the Empire. In exchange for asking the rebels for help, she offered to reveal vital Imperial information—including the names of rebel sympathizers on Lothal and nearby star systems, as well as intelligence regarding the Empire’s true mission on Lothal.
During the ensuing discussion, Ezra successfully convinced his rebel comrades that they had an obligation to help her. In the end Kanan, Hera, Ahsoka, and the Phoenix cell leader Commander Sato approved the mission. Ezra was also aware of a disagreement between Hera and Kanan. While Hera supported the rebellion, Kanan was reluctant to involve the crew of the Ghost in a military operation and wanted them to return to their previous mission of robbing from the Empire and giving to the needy.
As part of their mission, the crew of the Ghost infiltrated Lothal on a Star Commuter 2000 shuttle. While passing through the Imperial security cordon around Lothal, Ezra noted the increased presence of Imperial Star Destroyers above Capital City. While Zeb and Chopper stayed behind to man the shuttle, Ezra and the other rebels headed to their pre-arranged rendezvous point to pick up Minister Tua.
- The Imperial Minister had arranged for them to meet at a landing bay where an Imperial shuttle was waiting to take her for a private audience with Grand Moff Tarkin.
- Ezra, Sabine, and Hera hid among the rooftops while Kanan infiltrated the facility disguised as a Stormtrooper Commander,
- Unknown to the rebels however, Agent Kallus had set a trap for them and arranged for Minister Tua to be killed in a shuttle explosion.
The rebels were blamed for the bombing and were forced to flee. Ezra and his fellow rebels attempted to escape on their Star Commuter shuttle, but it was shot down by an AT-DP walker. In response, Darth Vader ordered the Imperial forces on Lothal to place the planet on lockdown and to hunt down the rebel cell.
The Spectres sought shelter in Ezra’s former family home but Imperial stormtroopers quickly caught up with them and the rebels barely managed to escape with their lives. During the ensuing flight, Ezra’s former home was destroyed by an Imperial thermal detonator, With Imperial forces spread out throughout Lothal, the rebels decided to infiltrate the Imperial headquarters in Capital City and escape offworld.
While Ezra and Kanan posed as an Imperial cadet and stormtrooper, the other rebels hid in crates. Their ruse worked and they managed to infiltrate the Imperial headquarters.
Is Ezra a full Jedi?
One of the few to be trained as a Jedi after the fall of the Republic, Ezra Bridger grew up an orphan on the streets of Lothal during the age of the Empire. Although he had learned to be wary of strangers, his introduction to the Ghost crew, a small band of rebels fighting back against the Imperial regime, changed his outlook and his future. Training in the ways of the Force under the mentorship of Kanan Jarrus, Ezra became a Jedi Padawan and a part of the emerging rebellion. He also grew close to Hera Syndulla, Zeb, Chopper, and Sabine Wren, who was like a sister in his new found family. After several years together, Bridger vanished during the Battle of Lothal, disappearing into parts unknown in a hyperspace jump that pulled Ezra and Grand Admiral Thrawn into deep space.
: Ezra Bridger
Was Aria supposed to be A?
1 Aria & A Are Both Left-Handed – During season 1 of Pretty Little Liars, I. Marlene King and the writers were still plotting out the long-term storylines. As such, many details changed when entering the second season. One example of this is that A switches to using their left hand dominantly instead of their right.
- This change stays fairly consistent throughout the rest of the series, only changing when someone else on the A-Team is filmed in their hoodie.
- Many viewers looked at this as a hint at A’s identity.
- A number of characters use their left hand dominantly, including Alison DiLaurentis, Paige McCullers, Cece Drake, Jason DiLaurentis, Wren Kingston, and Aria Montgomery.
Mona’s also ambidextrous, using both hands dominantly at different times. It turns out this detail did hint at A’s identity in Pretty Little Liars ; it was simply misinterpreted as Aria due to the other clues pointing in that direction.
Is Caleb on the A team?
In the first book, Pretty Little Liars, when Aria’s family first returns to Rosewood, Mike exclaims “Hey, there’s Caleb’s house.” This is probably not the same Caleb, but it is a funny coincidence. It was confirmed on Twitter that Nate shot him in “The Lady Killer”. Alternate endings to The Lady Killer were filmed to avoid the actual reveal from being leaked. In one of the alternate endings, Caleb is part of the A-Team of course this wouldn’t have worked because he had been shot. In the books, there is no appearance or mention of Caleb at all. In Season 4 Halloween episode, Caleb will be leaving Rosewood for good to go to Ravenswood.
Why did Alison disappear
Mona Helps Ali Disappear After Her Mother Buried Her Alive – In season 4, episode 24, “A Is For Answers,” Ali explains to her friends in New York City that Mona Vanderwaal (Janel Parrish) helped her leave Rosewood. The night that the girls have a sleepover, which is shared through flashbacks in the pilot, Ali’s mother, Jessica (Andrea Parker), knocks her out with a rock and buries her.
- While she is eventually rescued by Mrs.
- Grunwald (Meg Foster), it was Mona who convinced Ali to hide at the Lost Woods resort, create the alias Vivian Darkbloom, and to leave Rosewood.
- While this was quite a shocking scene initially – especially since Mona is revealed to be “A” in the season 2 episode “UnmAsked” – it did make a lot of sense as helping Alison disappear showed why Mona was able to increase her social status and get closer to the Liars.
This detail also emphasized how emotionally manipulative Mona could be as she realized that Alison was in a vulnerable position and used her fear of being killed to her advantage.