- 1 Who is Giovanni’s new relationship
- 2 Who is Giovanni Pernice in love with
- 3 How does Rose feel about Giovanni
- 4 Can Rose from Strictly hear anything
Who is Giovanni’s new relationship
Strictly’s Giovanni Pernice confirms romance with Jowita Pryzstal Published: 00:29 BST, 14 March 2023 | Updated: 00:43 BST, 14 March 2023
- has finally confirmed that he is dating Jowita Przystał.
- In an awkward blunder, the Italian star, 32, accidentally admitted there was a ‘we’ between the pair.
- In an interview with, Giovanni, was asked about his relationship with his rumoured flame, 28.
- But in an attempt to move the conversation away from that topic, he accidentally confirmed their romance.
He told the interviewer: ‘This was my New Year resolution. We are not talking about anything.’ It’s on! Giovanni Pernice has finally confirmed that he is dating Jowita Przystał Picking up on the subtleties of his response, the interviewer probed: ‘We, so there’s a we?’ to which he ‘smiles silently’.
Also present in the room was fellow Strictly Star Anton Du Beke – who reportedly ‘howled’ with laughter as his friend got tangled in his own mess. Referencing Giovanni’s love life, Anton added: ‘I want Gio to find love like I have. He’ll be a wonderful dad. ‘He’s such a lovely boy. Any girl who ends up with him will be lucky.
‘And when he has a girlfriend, he’s very good with her. He’s committed, loyal, lovely. Everything you’d want.’
- Giovanni has dated a string of stars including Maura Higgins, Ashley Roberts, Georgia May Foote and Jess Wright.
- His new girlfriend is Strictly dancer Jowita Przystal, who lifted the 2022 glitterball trophy alongside wildlife presenter Hamza Yassin.
- Jowita recently split from her long-term boyfriend, fellow dancer Michael Danilczuk.
Oops! In an awkward blunder, the Italian star, 32, accidentally admitted there was a ‘we’ between the pair
- Meanwhile, the dancing lovebirds unofficially confirmed rumours on their relationship last month after they were spotted leaving a cosy dinner together holding hands.
- The dancer and his rumoured flame headed home after eating at a London restaurant and looked loved-up.
- Giovanni waited outside the eatery for Jowita to arrive and she looked adoringly at him and flashed a smile before he escorted her inside.
- It follows claims that Jowita had been during filming on the BBC talent show.
- The Sun claimed the sizzling couple are the BBC series’ ‘worst kept secret’ after they openly flirted at a party.
- Polish beauty Jowita joined the cast last year and performed in group dances.
- She was paired with a celebrity for the first time this year, while Giovanni has been starring on the show since 2015.
- A source told the publication: ‘She and Gio are the worst kept secret, but make a great couple.
‘While they both kept insisting they were single, the pair’s chemistry was ridiculous — and they kept getting busted snogging in corridors. Crew even saw them kissing in the production office. New love: The Strictly Come Dancing star, 32, who is renowned for his womanising ways, is in a new relationship with fellow pro Jowita Pryzstal, 28 Exes: His words come after he previously dated a string of stars including Emily Atack, Ashley Roberts and Georgia May Foote (pictured together in 2016) Together: Giovanni with ex Ashley Roberts in 2019 at the London Palladium Remembering The Movies show Ex-love: The Strictly pro has also dated TOWIE star Jess Wright (pictured attending the 2018 TRIC Awards together)
- ‘They make a great couple though, and have been pretty inseparable in the last few weeks.
- It comes after Giovanni,
- Speaking on an episode of Anton and Giovanni’s Adventures In Sicily, which airs next month with Anton Du Beke, 51, he shares he does want a family one day- but just has to find the right person.
- As the duo sit around a campfire, he tells Anton: ‘My mum asks me questions constantly, “Giovanni what is the situation?”
‘Because every time I date a girl I always tell her and say ‘What do you think about this? What do you think about her? ‘She always asks, ‘Is she The One. You know I want a baby before I pass away? Of course, I want a family one day. You just have to find the right person first.’
- Giovanni adds that he is focused on his career and while he does want to find his perfect match, he says: ‘There is a fine line about wanting to be in a relationship and be with somebody because you get lonely.’
- His words come after he previously dated a string of stars including Maura Higgins, Ashley Roberts, Georgia May Foote and Jess Wright.
- Jowita recently split from her long-term boyfriend, fellow dancer Michael Danilczuk
: Strictly’s Giovanni Pernice confirms romance with Jowita Pryzstal
Who is Giovanni Pernice in love with
Giovanni Pernicxe has admitted to finding it ‘tricky’ to settle down, amid plenty of dating rumours linking him to Strictly Come Dancing co-star Jowita Przystal. After his earlier than expected exit from the Strictly ballroom last year, Giovanni flew largely under the radar for the remainder of the series, although he did get plenty of attention for teaming up with Katya Jones for a dance to Lewis Capaldi’s Pointless as the Brit winner appeared as a star guest performer.
While many Strictly fans are gutted that Giovanni isn’t part of the show’s live tour, which is now entertaining packed out arenas across the country, he is causing quite a stir of his own accord, travelling all over the UK with his show Made in Italy. READ MORE: Happy Valley’s Sarah Lancashire ‘confirms’ death theory with parting shot in penultimate episode The former champion will soon be making waves on the small screen as he and Strictly judge Anton Du Beke debut their BBC series Adventures in Sicily.
And it’s being reported by The Sun, that Italian pro dancer Giovanni speaks candidly about his love life and his desire to have a family. In a conversation around a camp fire, Giovanni tells Anton that his mum constantly asks him when he’ll find ‘the one,’ and says: “Of course, I want a family one day.
- You just have to find the right person first.
- I am just very focused on my career at the moment.” Giovanni opened up about finding love comes as he is reported to be dating Jowita, who lifted the Strictly Glitterball trophy with celeb partner Hamza Yassin.
- She was seen leaving Giovanni’s London flat at the start of this month, with the two dancers then seen at the same restaurant.
Admitting to Anton that he feels conflicted about wanting to getting into a serious relationship, Giovanni adds: “It is a tricky thing. There is a fine line about wanting to be in a relationship and be with somebody because you get lonely.” * John Fashanu out of Dancing on Ice as audience ‘ruin’ result * Helen Skelton makes late night dash home after Strictly tour win Masked Singer’s Fawn has identity ‘confirmed’ on Instagram as star returns to social media *Oti Mabuse sparks ‘bias’ concerns with link to Dancing on Ice star Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks.
Who is Giovanni Pernice married?
Is Giovanni Pernice single? – Fans of Giovanni may be pleased to hear that he appears to currently be single, Giovanni had recently been linked to fellow Strictly Come Dancing star Jowita Przystał, who won the 2022 series of Strictly alongside Hamza Yassin, Giovanni has been linked to Jowita Przystal in recent months(Credits: Shutterstock) Rumours about the pair’s relationship began when they were reportedly ‘caught kissing’ behind the scenes on Strictly last year. They were then spotted holding hands whilst on a date in January, before Giovanni opened up about marriage,
- However, just after confirming last week that the couple are a ‘we’, they now appear to have split up.
- It is claimed that the break-up occurred as Giovanni’s busy work schedule meant that it was impossible for the couple to see each other.
- A source told The Sun : ‘Giovanni is on tour for the next five months and trying to make time for each other has proved absolutely impossible.
‘Although their relationship has ended Giovanni and Jowita said they will stay good friends. ‘It is just a shame they couldn’t make it work.’ Before Jowita, Giovanni was in a relationship with Love Island’s Maura Higgins for four months, with the couple calling it quits in October 2021, The dancer was with Love Island star Maura Higgins (Picture: @pernicegiovann1) Confirming their separation on Instagram, Giovanni insisted there was no bad blood between the pair, and sometimes ‘great relationships with great people can come to a natural end.’ Prior to pairing off with the Love Island favourite, Giovanni dated Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts after they met in 2018, when she appeared on Strictly. Giovanni used to date Ashley Roberts (Picture: Karwai Tang/WireImage) The chemistry obviously helped their dancing, as the pair were runners-up in the Strictly final. However, they split in 2016, citing their busy schedules as the reason for growing apart.
Although it was not an easy decision to make sometimes you realise that it is better to be friends and this is one of those times’ tweeted Georgia back in 2016. ‘We both have very busy work schedules for the rest of the year so we are both going to focus on our upcoming work projects and we wish each other well in the future.’ He also dated Jess Wright from TOWIE, but the pair split up after just a few months amid reports that he ‘struggled with her popularity’.
Anton and Giovanni’s Adventures In Sicily starts tonight at 9pm on BBC One MORE : Strictly Come Dancing pros Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Pryzstal ‘split’ shortly after confirming romance MORE : Giovanni Pernice ‘lets slip’ he’s dating Strictly Come Dancing co-star Jowita Przystał Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Share your views in the comments below
Are Giovanni and Jovita together?
Strictly exes Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Przystal have awkward looking run-in strictly work
Published : 16:36, 12 Aug 2023 Updated : 16:36, 12 Aug 2023
STRICTLY’s Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Przystal had an awkward looking run in as they arrived at rehearsals. The pair, who during the last series of the BBC dancing show, chose to end their relationship.4 Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Przystal had an awkward looking run in as they arrived at rehearsals Credit: James Curly 4 Jowita Przystal was seen cosying up with her rumoured boyfriend Arduino Bertoncello as the rehearsals kicked off Credit: James Curley
The Sun revealed in December that Sicilian dancer Giovanni and Polish pro Jowita, both 32, had during filming.Jive specialist Giovanni made a move on Jowita as they spent time together backstage.Jowita, who went on to win the competition with wildlife cameraman and presenter, was whisked off her feet by Giovanni.However, there appears to be no love lost as they bumped into each other at rehearsals for this year’s Strictly.Jowita Przystal was seen cosying up with her rumoured boyfriend Arduino Bertoncello as the rehearsals kicked off.She came face-to-face with Giovanni as she left with Arduino with both men also appearing to have stern words with each other.Jowita was snapped as she seemed to calm the situation down before laughing it all off with Arduino.Jowita, who joined Strictly in 2021, was previously in a relationship with pro partner Michael Danilczuk, 31.This week’s rehearsals also saw the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2023 meet up for the first time.Zara McDermott looked as though she was raring to go as she rocked up in a tiny pair of shorts and trainers, while former EastEnders hunk Nigel Harman arrived on a motorbike.Strictly Come Dancing returns to BBC One next month with Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly back on hosting duties.
4 Jowita came face-to-face with Giovanni as she left with Arduino with both men also appearing to have stern words with each other Credit: James Curley 4 The Sun revealed in December that Sicilian dancer Giovanni and Polish pro Jowita, both 32, had fallen for each other during filming Credit: BBC/Guy Levy : Strictly exes Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Przystal have awkward looking run-in
Who is Gio going out with?
Strictly Come Dancing’s Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Pryzstal’s reported new relationship came to light at the end of 2022, and the couple’s romance has finally been confirmed as the two were photographed holding hands.
Who is Giovanni’s daughter?
Personality & traits – Despite being Giovanni’s daughter, Valentina is nothing like her father in terms of personality. She is much calmer and understanding to her agents. But, she is very strict with them and makes them do a ton of exercises and wants them to be the best.
Does Giovanni love Rose Strictly?
Strictly’s Giovanni Pernice told his dance partner Rose Ayling-Eilis that he loves her as the live tour comes to an end. Giovanni, 32, didn’t hold back his feelings as he told the deaf EastEnders star how special she was. After the dancing couple who scooped the Glitterball trophy on the show finished their run of live dates he sent her a Valentine’s Day message on Instagram.
Giovanni told Rose, 27, she had given him ‘the best six months of his life’, He shared a photo of the pair during the Strictly show and wrote: “”The end of our Strictly journey but the beginning of an eternal friendship!! I love you @rose.a.e, THANK YOU for the best 6 months of my life.” Fans thanked Rose for showing Giovanni the meaning of what ‘true love’ is.
One said: “I love that she’s changed your life and opened your eyes to real love. Rose is unique – an utter beauty inside and out.” Another added: “Just love you two together! You are the best pairing ever and your friendship will last a life time.” And a third said: “Just gorgeous.
- What a special relationship we have all been privileged to watch grow over the last six months.” Giovanni’s is said to have been all over Celebrity Juice star Emily Atack after snogging her at the BRIT Awards.
- In a picture in the MailOnline, the two stars were spotted in the smoking area of the star-studded bash.
Emily later left the event at the 02 Arena with fellow Strictly pro Graziano Di Prima, 27. Get the latest celebrity gossip and telly news sent straight to your inbox. Sign up to our weekly Showbiz newsletter here Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks.
How does Rose feel about Giovanni
Rose and Giovanni share a close bond ‘It’s clear that Rose holds a deep affection and has a lot of respect for Giovanni, who has become a very close friend to her.’
Can Rose from Strictly hear anything
A quarter (25%) of the public say they are more interested in the experience of Deaf people since Rose Ayling-Ellis started to appear on Strictly Come Dancing, One in five (21%) of the public say they are now interested in learning British Sign Language, Around a third (31%) of the public feel there isn’t enough representation of disabled people on TV, National disability charity, Sense, who conducted the research, are now calling for more disability representation on TV,
London, UK, 13 December 2021 – One in four (25%) of the public have become more interested in the experience of Deaf people since Rose Ayling-Ellis started to appear on BBC One’s Strictly Come Dancing, with one in five (21%) now interested in learning British Sign Language.
- This is according to new research by the national charity, Sense, who surveyed 2,000 adults, aged 16 +.
- The poll also revealed that nearly a third (31%) of the public feel there isn’t enough representation of disabled people on TV.25-year-old Rose – now the favourite to win the competition – has been Deaf since birth and is Strictly Come Dancing’s first ever Deaf contestant.
Rose can’t hear the music, and instead learns the counts and matches her movements to them in rehearsal. Then in performance uses a combination of muscle memory, reading her partner’s body language or following his physical lead while in hold, and feeling the vibrations from the band through the floor to get the rhythm.
Sense has praised Rose’s impact, which has increased national awareness and interest in disability, and is now calling for more disability representation on our television screens. Richard Kramer, Sense Chief Executive, said: “Disability representation on television is hugely important, especially on a huge show like Strictly, where there are millions watching.
“Rose has captured the public imagination. She is breaking down barriers and showing that Deaf people can do anything. “People are having conversations about disability and inclusion – and there has been a surge of interest in learning to sign. “Disability representation and inclusion starts at school and we hope this strengthens the case for making BSL part of the curriculum.