- 1 Who is with Jane McDonald on Gogglebox
- 2 How did Jane McDonald lose weight
- 3 Why does Jane Mcdonald wear a wedding ring
- 4 What does Jane McDonald’s husband do for a living
- 5 Why didn t Jane McDonald have children
- 6 What is Kate Middleton wedding ring
- 7 What is Jane McDonald’s new job
- 8 Who are Sue and Ricky in Celebrity Gogglebox
- 9 Who is on Celebrity Gogglebox 2023
- 10 Who is Paul and Melanie on Celebrity Gogglebox
Who is with Jane McDonald on Gogglebox
Celebrity Gogglebox ‘s Jane McDonald has shared a behind-the-scenes snap as she films for the latest series. On her Instagram page, Jane shared a photo of herself and the crew of the Channel 4 show. She wrote in the caption: “With the fantastic Celebrity Gogglebox film crew! Next episode Friday 21st on @channel4 at 9pm @c4gogglebox.” The singer and Loose Women star appears on Celebrity Gogglebox alongside her best friend Sue Ravey, and fans were quick to show their appreciation for the duo in the comments of Jane’s recent post. Karwai Tang // Getty Images Related: Rylan makes hilarious blunder in Celebrity Gogglebox return One fan wrote: “You and Sue should have your own show!” Meanwhile, another added: “Can’t wait the double act is brilliant you need a daytime TV show called a glass of wine with Jane and Sue.” Sue has been Jane’s BFF for 30 years and previously worked as her backup singer.
She moved into her home following the death of Jayne’s partner Eddie Rothe in 2021. Announcing her appearance on the show last month, Jane wrote on Twitter: “I’m going to be appearing on Celebrity Gogglebox with my best friend Sue — it’s going to be an absolute blast! “We’ve shared some unforgettable moments over the years but I am really looking forward to spending time together on this wonderful show.” Related: Celebrity Gogglebox drops first look at new guest stars The fifth series of Celebrity Gogglebox features Jane and Sue alongside stars including Davina McCall and her boyfriend Michael Douglas, Katherine Ryan and her husband Bobby, as well as Rob Beckett and Tom Allen.
The series also features plenty of returning stars — including presenters Judi Love and Charlene White, comedians Guz Khan and Jamali Maddix, Radio DJ Zoe Ball with her dad Johnny and son Woody Cook and fan-favourites Rylan Clark and his mother Linda,
Does Jane McDonald live with her mum?
My family and I would appreciate your privacy regarding this huge loss.’ Jane was very close to her mum, and lived at home with her until she was 45. She explained: ‘I was out working all the time, and I was able to pay for the bills, and I had my mother at home looking after me.
How did Jane McDonald lose weight
Jane McDonald’s staggering four stone weight loss after cutting just one food Celebrity Gogglebox star Jane McDonald has completely overhauled her lifestyle and diet in recent years, allowing her to drop four stone, but there’s one specific food which she axed from her diet which she believes catapulted her weight loss journey Jane McDonald says she ‘has more good days than bad’
- dropped four stone with the help of cutting out one specific snack from her diet.
- The much-loved TV presenter, 60, wowed audiences and viewers at home with her staggering weight loss when she stepped into Phillip Schofield’s shoes to host the British Soap Awards last month, and now, the Celebrity Gogglebox star has shared what food she cut out in order to reach her weight loss goals.
- In recent years, Jane revealed that she noticed how her weight was slowly creeping up on her due to her bad eating habits and lack of exercise, but over the past year, the TV star has went from a size 12 to a size 8 – and she’s never felt better.
- Jane has been able to drop the weight and keep in shape by cutting out her guilty pleasure – crisps.
- The much-loved TV star has also ensured to limit her intake of ‘white carbs’ including bread, pasta, rice, and processed foods.
Jane has been able to drop the weight and keep in shape by cutting out her guilty pleasure ( Getty Images) Jane has dropped four stone in recent years ( Getty Images) Jane also now no longer eats bread that contains yeast. Instead of eating toast every morning, instead, Jane likes to start off her day with a green juice.
- Jane learned how to eat well and know what works for her body after she appeared on ‘s Sugar Free Farm back in 2016.
- At the time, the stint on the show kick-started her weight loss journey which ultimately led her to successfully losing four stone later on.
- The show was based around contestants being given a sugar-free diet to follow in order to improve their overall health.
- When she cut out her beloved crisps from her diet, Jane lost over a stone in the first two weeks.
The TV star has never felt better ( Dave J Hogan/Getty Images) Jane feels like a new woman and has a new lease of life ( Getty Images) Opening up on how the show helped to kick-start her weight loss journey, Jane previously told Express: “I lost a stone and a half from taking part in the TV show Sugar Free Farm.
“I used to eat so much rubbish. I didn’t realise how much rubbish I used to eat. I’ve always loved a pie and I was very carbohydrate-led as I was always hungry. “I ate far too much and all the wrong things. I didn’t realise that if you eat the wrong things, it doesn’t feed your body so you will want more.
I like my life, and my schedule takes a lot of energy, but I was beginning to get quite tired and I was blaming it on age.” Jane’s fridge is now filled with much healthier foods, and she’s feeling all the better for it. “It’s stuffed from top to bottom with lean meat and chopped veg in boxes of Tupperware – peppers, spinach, things like that,” she said.
Why does Jane Mcdonald wear a wedding ring
Jane McDonald says writing new book was ‘difficult’ – Jane McDonald, 56, released her autobiography, Riding the Waves: My Story which charters her fascinating career last year. The Cruise singer spoke candidly about her own family tragedy after her mum died two years ago.
- The former Loose Women panellist spoke about the sentimental item her mother left her which she still wears today.
- Speaking to the World of Cruising, Jane said: “Yes, her wedding ring.
- I wear it on my wedding finger because that’s how much she meant to me.” The Cruise star revealed there is a section within her autobiography that will have readers emotional as she talks about her mum.
Describing her book, she said: “It’s uplifting, with a happy ending, but be careful with the section about my mum’s death. That can make you cry.” READ MORE: Jane McDonald’s I’m A Celebrity 2019 appearance FINALLY explained Jane McDonald: ‘You’ll cry’ Cruise star speaks out amid family tragedy (Image: GETTY) Jane McDonald alongside her mum Jean in 2013 (Image: ITV) At the time of her mother’s death, Jane had announced the tragic news on Twitter and posted a deeply-felt message Jane grew up in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, and has a brother, Tony, and sister, Janet.
According to The Sun, her mum, Jean, ran a boarding-house and her dad, Pete, used to be a miner who also doubled as a chimney sweep. Meanwhile, the Cruise star recently admitted she wasn’t in “the best shape” during a recent episode of the Channel 5 show. Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you.
This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Jane McDonald alongside her long-term partner (Image: GETTY) Jane McDonald currently star’s in self-titled Channel 5 show Cruising (Image: GETTY) As she embarked on the ride she asked: “How hard can this be?” And then as the other bike riders overpassed her she said: “They’ve all left me!” She continued: “Oh god!I was a lot fitter as a child! The suspension is not good on this.
Every bump is going right up my bum!” “Now I know I’m not in the best shape, but even if you’re fit, do bear in mind how tough a ride like this can be in the Corfu summer heat.” As another hill approached she resigned: “I can’t go up there! “I can’t do it! I’m shattered! I can’t do this love. I’m so sorry!” Ore reassured her and said: “We gave it a go.
Holidaying with Jane McDonald continues tonight on Channel 5 at 9pm.
What does Jane McDonald’s husband do for a living
How did Jane McDonald and Eddie Rothe meet? – McDonald first met Rothe in 1980, when she was just 17 years old. They dated for about six months before splitting up, with the star focusing on her music career as a cruise ship singer and as a TV personality.
- The BAFTA winner married Brixen in 1998 and later hired him as her manager, only for the couple to divorce and professionally part ways in 2003.
- Speaking about the break-up in 2018, McDonald explained that she wasn’t the one who ended the relationship.
- The 60-year-old revealed that Brixen ‘walked out of the marriage to save my career’ after making the heartbreaking confession that he believed he was holding her back from success.
The couple arriving on the red carpet in 2018 Jane was devastated over Eddie’s death ( Joanne Davidson/REX/Shutterstock) “Henrik tried his very very best and he was brilliant at what he did, but he didn’t know the industry,” McDonald told the Mirror,
- We’d come to a point where Henrik had made quite a few enemies and he said, ‘If I don’t leave you, you are never going to have a career.'” Fortunately for McDonald, her divorce from Brixen didn’t mark the end of her romantic life.
- The Yorkshire native would be wearing an engagement ring once again by December 2008, having rekindled her relationship with old flame, Eddie Rothe.
The 70s crooner popped the question on Christmas Eve, over three decades after the pair first dated. Despite being elated by the proposal, McDonald was admittedly in no hurry to walk down the aisle. “We are not rushing to get married,” she told the Mirror in 2011, after joking she’d set a record with the “longest courtship and engagement in history.” McDonald went on to praise her fiancé for being ‘so patient,’ before adding, “He’s fantastic, adorable and we’re having such a great time together.” The songwriter also shared a surprising incentive not to rush into marriage, quipping that she’s in no position to cover the costs of legal separation for a third time.
- I love this one more than I ever loved the others and I don’t want to jinx it,” she said.
- In any case, I can’t afford to get divorced again.” In another interview with My Weekly, McDonald admitted that she may need to double check with Rothe that he hasn’t changed his mind about their marriage.
- It’s been so long that I’ll have to ask him and see whether he still wants to do it!” she said.
Tragically, McDonald and Rothe’s wedding never ended up happening. The talented vocalist said goodbye to her adored fiancé in March 2021, having supported him through his final days at the Wakefield Hospice in West Yorkshire. McDonald opened up about the loss on last year, crediting her work as her ‘savior’ throughout her ‘devastating’ grief.
She then expressed thanks for her loved ones, adding, “It is the support and the network that I have around me that has helped me through. I couldn’t have done it without the people around me.” Rothe’s memory has also been kept alive by McDonald’s baby grandnephew, ‘Ed’, who was named after the late musician in a touching tribute.
You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. : Jane McDonald’s tragic love story with ‘soul mate’ fiancé and fateful reunion
Simon and Jane – Simon and June, Channel 4 Channel 4 Instagram: @simonandjane_gogglebox Gogglebox introduced new cast members Simon and Jane in 2021, and the brother and sister duo have been regulars on the show ever since. The pair, who film Gogglebox from Simon’s North London flat, are known among Gogglebox fans for their great sense of humour and healthy range of snacks.
Are Stephen and Daniel from Gogglebox still together?
Are Stephen and Daniel still together? – Yes, they are. The couple got married in 2018 and celebrated their fifth anniversary this summer.
Can Jane Mcdonald play the piano?
‘ As a child I was learning piano at seven years old. I loved music and it was a wonderful companion for me,’ she said. ‘I reached grade seven at the London College of Music before changing to singing lessons where I trained in opera.
How did Lizzie lose weight?
MAFS Elizabeth Sobinoff reveals the secret behind her 10kg weight loss Published: 22:28 BST, 4 March 2020 | Updated: 09:47 BST, 5 March 2020
- Returning bride Elizabeth Sobinoff shed an impressive 10kg following her ill-fated appearance on last year.
- And on Thursday, the 29-year-old store manager revealed the secret behind her dramatic body transformation.
- Elizabeth told magazine that she follows the popular 5:2 diet, which can improve one’s metabolism and result in,
‘This has always been me’: Married At First Sight’s Elizabeth Sobinoff has revealed the exact diet she followed to lose 10kg. Pictured left on MAFS 2019, and right earlier this year
- The 5:2 approach involves eating 25 per cent of the recommended calorie intake on two scheduled fasting days and eating normally for the other five days that week.
- In addition, Elizabeth said she works out several times a week to reduce stress.
- While exercise burns fat and builds muscle, the added effect of reducing stress results in lower levels of cortisol – a hormone that stimulates your appetite.
- Despite her stunning weight loss, Elizabeth does not want to ‘glorify’ being thin.
‘It’s still very much me. I know people are going to say, “Well, you look completely different to how we saw you last year.” But don’t always focus on the outer shell,’ she said. ‘This has always been me. We grow, as people. I don’t glorify weight and be like, “I’m better now”.’ Multiple reasons: Elizabeth follows the 5:2 diet and works out several times a week.
- In an editorial for in May 2019, Elizabeth addressed fans who were praising her weight loss.
- ‘You will never see me talk about my supposed “glamorous weight loss secrets”, but I will put myself out there to help defeat the belief that says you should be defined as a whole based entirely on your dress size,’ she wrote.
- ‘I have been quite candid about how when I’m unwell I fluctuate in my weight.’
Body positive: Despite her stunning weight loss, Elizabeth does not want to ‘glorify’ being thin
- Speaking to in March 2019, Elizabeth revealed she suffered from two chronic health conditions: porphyria, a blood disorder, and autoimmune disease, which is a mild form of Lupus.
- Because these conditions can cause fluctuating weight, she was at her ‘heaviest’ while filming the 2019 season of Married At First Sight.
- In November last year, Elizabeth once again addressed her weight loss amid growing concerns for her health.
‘I know there is a lot of comments thrown about saying sometimes I look sick. Well, yes I struggle on a daily, I do the best I can,’ she explained on Instagram. Slim: Elizabeth debuted her slimmed-down figure on Married At First Sight earlier this week
- On MAFS last year, Elizabeth was ‘married’ to cheating tradie Sam Ball.
- Sam infamously fat shamed her on their wedding day by saying he ‘didn’t usually date girls her size’, before cheating on her with another bride, Ines Basic.
- Returning to the show this year, Elizabeth is now partnered with retired footy player Seb Guilhaus.
Second chance: Last year, Elizabeth was partnered with Sam Ball (left), who infamously fat shamed her on her wedding day. This year, she is paired with Seb Guilhaus (right) : MAFS Elizabeth Sobinoff reveals the secret behind her 10kg weight loss
What age is Jane McDonald?
Jane McDonald Not to be confused with, English singer and television presenter Jane McDonald Born Jane Anne McDonald ( 1963-04-04 ) 4 April 1963 (age 60),, England Occupations
- television presenter
- Cruising with Jane McDonald
- Jane and Friends
- Holidaying with Jane McDonald
- Jane McDonald: My Yorkshire
Spouse Henrik Brixen ( m.1998; div.2003) PartnerWalter “Ed” Rothe (2008–2021; his death)Website Jane Anne McDonald (born 4 April 1963) is an English singer and television presenter. Born and raised in, McDonald spent much of her early career performing in local clubs and pubs before landing work as a singer on,
- McDonald became known to the public in 1998 following her appearance on the show,
- The same year, she released her self-titled debut album Jane McDonald (1998), which topped the and remained there for 3 weeks.
- The singer has had a total of four top 10 albums in the UK in addition to performing in live concerts and her own tours at venues across the UK, including the and the, as well as at the,
In 2015, McDonald performed the role of in the musical, McDonald has also co-presented a number of shows, including between 2004 and 2014, and the programme (2013). Her TV travel show Cruising with Jane McDonald, which debuted in 2017 on, has spawned eight series and earned her a,
How much does Jane McDonald earn?
Jane has accumulated a small fortune in the two decades she has been in the spotlight. According to reports, she is believed to be worth around £4.5million.
Why didn t Jane McDonald have children
She wrote: ‘Henrik and I once talked about having children but there wasn’t room for babies in his plans for me. I began to feel lonely in my marriage.’ WATCH: Are you a fan of Cruising with Jane McDonald?
Why does Kate Middleton not wear a wedding ring?
According to engagement ring experts, the Princess of Wales removes her ring for ‘ health and safety reasons.’ Lilly is the assistant editor at Brides. She joined the staff in 2021 and covers real weddings, wedding decor, wedding news, and more.
What is Kate Middleton wedding ring
What is the price or cost of Kate Middleton’s engagement/wedding ring? –
Kate Middleton engagement/wedding ring has already booked the name in the world’s most expensive diamond rings club. While talking about Kate Middleton’s wedding ring price is £50,0000 now because the 12 carat blue oval Sapphire gemstone and round brilliant cut diamond is the most expensive.
Does Jane McDonald have kids?
Does Jane McDonald have any children? –
- Jane does not have any children.
- In her autobiography, Riding The Waves: My Story, Jane talked about not having any children with her previous husband Henrik.
- She wrote: “Henrik and I once talked about having children but there wasn’t room for babies in his plans for me.
- “I began to feel lonely in my marriage.”
: All about Jane McDonald’s partner Eddie Rothe who died aged 67
What is Jane McDonald’s new job
The Loose Women star is on a high. Share this: Jane McDonald has shared some exciting news with fans – and it’s brilliant! The Loose Women star has joined the line-up for the new series of Celebrity Gogglebox.
Who are Sue and Ricky in Celebrity Gogglebox
Celebrity Gogglebox viewers were over the moon when Royle Family alum Ricky Tomlinson and Sue Johnston made their debut on the Channel 4 spin-off show this evening (Friday, June 23). It was announced on Thursday night that the pair would be joining the show in an Instagram post that read “It’s a long-awaited sofa-reunion for our favourite TV family, Ricky Tomlinson and Sue Johnston!” and tonight, this new addition did not disappoint as viewers called them “national treasures” and “brilliant”.
The show, which sees families and friends take to their sofas to watch television programmes and comment on them as the cameras roll, returned last Friday and proved a massive hit as regular duos such as Bez and Shaun Ryder of Happy Mondays made a comeback – read more on that here, And on Friday’s show, fans were introduced to a slew of new celebrity watchers on their sofas.
Alongside Ricky and Sue, singers Beverly Knight and Adam Lambert also appeared on our screens alongside former journalist and author Alastair Campbell and his comedian daughter Grace. Read more: When was Kady McDermott on Love Island, who was in the 2016 final and how old is the bombshell These latest duos join an array of celebs to have signed up to the series this year. Ricky and Sue in Royle Family (Image: BBC/Jellylegs) But two in particular had fans thrilled and feeling nostalgic with many commenting on how delighted they were to see Royle Family stars Ricky – who played James Randolph “Jim” Royle – and Sue (Barbara Royle) reunited on the sofa once again, over ten years after the much loved show ended.
Taking to Twitter as the programme aired, one fan wrote: “jim and barb on #gogglebox has cured my depression”. Another said: “Aww watching Jim & Barb on #gogglebox feels so crazy!!! Absolutely love The Royle Family.” While a third and fourth penned: “Sue and Ricky are national treasures. How has it taken them so long to be on this? #Gogglebox” and “loving Ricky & Sue, perfect tv couple in real life and fictional Bobby & Shelia/Jim & Barb #CelebrityGogglebox #Gogglebox @C4Gogglebox.” “How brilliant having #SueJohnstone and #RickyTomlinson on #Gogglebox! #RoyleFamily,” added another.
Celebrity Gogglebox continues on Channel4 next Friday at 9pm. For more showbiz and television stories get our newsletter here, Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Who is on Celebrity Gogglebox 2023
Celebrity Gogglebox 2023 cast – Celebrity Gogglebox 2023 has some new arrivals on the couch, including Davina McCall and her partner Michael Douglas. Comedian Katherine Ryan and her husband Bobby Koostra also joined the line-up, along with TV presenter and singer Jane McDonald, who shared the news on Instagram.
Sharing a montage of pictures with her best friend Sue, she said: “I’m going to be appearing on Celebrity Gogglebox with my best friend Sue — it’s going to be an absolute blast! We’ve shared some unforgettable moments over the years but I am really looking forward to spending time together on this wonderful show.
@c4gogglebox.” Newcomers Springwatch host Chris Packham and his step-daughter Megan McCubbin are also voicing their opinions this season, as well as singer Tom Grennan who is joined by his dad Martin. The Royle Family stars Sue Johnston and Ricky Tomlinson, actor Stephen Mangan and his sister Anita were also some new faces who joined the Gogglebox family, as well as models Leomie Anderson and Munroe Bergdorf.
Other new celebrities include political journalist Alastair Campbell and his comedian daughter Grace Campbell, singing sensations Beverley Knight and Adam Lambert, Gyles Brandreth and Countdown star Susie Dent, Strictly Come Dancing stars Richie Anderson and Ellie Simmonds and MasterChef judge Gregg Wallace with radio host Greg James.
All Saints singer Nicole Appleton and her son Gene Gallagher have also been announced as part of the line-up, as well as N-Dubz members Tulisa Contostavlos, Fazer and Dappy. Singer Rita Ora and her sister Elena Ora, Dragon’s Den stars Peter Jones and Deborah Meaden and comedian Jamali Maddix and Guz Khan also participated in Celebrity Gogglebox.
Time for a Greg Check 📝@gregjames ✅@GreggAWallace ✅#Gregglebox 👏Catch them on #CelebrityGogglebox, tomorrow at 9pm on @Channel4 🤩 pic.twitter.com/FZZOX25X0k June 29, 2023 See more Returning stars include Rob Beckett and Tom Allen, Big Zuu, Hyder and Tubsey, Paul Sinha and his husband Olly, Nick Grimshaw and his niece Liv, Happy Mondays stars Shaun Ryder and Bez, father and son duo Martin and Roman Kemp, married couple Clare Balding and Alice Arnold and Gok Wan and Fern Cotton.
Also back are Gyles Brandreth and Joanna Lumley, Zoe Ball with her dad Johnny and son Woody Cook, Denise Van Outen and Duncan James, Judi Love and Charlene White, Mel C and her brother Paul and Rylan Clark and his mum Linda. Nick Grimshaw and his niece Liv are back for Gogglebox 2023. (Image credit: Channel 4)
Who is Gregg on Celebrity Gogglebox?
Gregg Wallace Gregg is a Presenter, Writer and former greengrocer best known for co-presenting the MasterChef series of shows for the BBC.
Who is Paul and Melanie on Celebrity Gogglebox
Back for its fourth celebrity series, Gogglebox attracts an array of stars from across the entertainment landscape, from Martin and Roman Kemp, Shaun Ryder and Bez to Micah Richards and Jamie Carragher. But there is a unfamiliar face amongst the Channel 4 show cast, with Girl Mel C’s half-brother Paul O’Neill joining.
Sitting down to watch some of television’s most popular programmes, Celebrity Gogglebox regularly pulls in millions of viewers. It gives the public a glimpse into what it’s like to cosy down and watch the TV with household names, as they don their favourite slippers and a cup of tea. One of the fan favourites is former Spice Girls star, who is joined by her half-brother.
Announcing his arrival as a cast member, Mel C wrote on Twitter: “Gogglebox is back with its upcoming third series. And I can’t wait to be on the show next week for the first time alongside my little brother Paul O’Neil. Don’t miss it!” Read more: Who was Denise van Outen’s boyfriend and why is he not on Gogglebox? Not one for the limelight, Paul is not in showbiz and instead keeps much of his life private.
Now 42, Paul is a former racing driver after attending the Jim Russell racing school and began his track career at the turn of the millennium by competing in the MGF Cup. After a successful couple of seasons, he went on to enter the production class of the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC). Across the MGF Cup, BTCC and British GT, he had a 15-year career which saw him become a famous figure in racing circles – especially after winning the BTCC at his home circuit of Outon Park in 2022.
After Paul was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, he retired from racing and instead became a commentator. He has since been part of racing coverage, including ITV4’s British GT productions, while appearing in Top Gear and Channel 5 show, Classic Car Rescue.
Inspired by watching Nigel Mansell win the 1987 British Grand Prix, Paul was determined to become a driver, but his dream could have been dashed before it even got started as a teenager. He has previously admitted he once stole Mel’s car flash new car. “I was 17-years-old, working in a factory in Warrington and I borrowed my sister’s car,” he said.
“I’d only been driving a few weeks and I had a monumental accident, coming off a wet roundabout in a Mercedes SLK, and I took a lamp-post down. “It made the front page of the tabloids. I was inexperienced – I didn’t know anything about driving.” Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks.