- 1 Who left masked singer Jellyfish
- 2 Who was jacket potato on masked singer
- 3 Who is the pink jellyfish on The Masked Singer
- 4 Who is octopus on Masked Singer UK
Who left masked singer Jellyfish
There was another double elimination in the latest episode of The Masked Singer on ITV as Jacket Potato and Jellyfish left the competition at the semi-final stage on Saturday, February 11. That leaves just three singers left in the competition as the finale airs on February 18.
- Jacket Potato was unmasked first as Richie Sambora and Jellyfish was Glee and Dreamgirls stage star, Amber Riley.
- Remaining in the competition for next week’s final are Phoenix, Fawn and Rhino.
- Bon Jovi founding member and former lead guitarist Richie Sambora was unveiled as the potato, shocking the panel which consists of Mo Gilligan, Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross and Rita Ora.
But Davina McCall had his card marked guessing it was Richie. Jonathan Ross even took the mickey out of the presenter saying Sambora was way too rich and sunning himself by his pool, rather than performing on the ITV show. Sambora, 63, who also is a solo artist, said: “It’s a wild reality when you do this show.” Richie loved his stint as the JP Riley, who performed Shot Through the Heart by Bon Jovi as her first song, was overwhelmed that Sambora had heard her in rehearsals and she also revealed that she’d seen panellist Mo Gilligan before she came to London. We can’t believe Amber didn’t reach the final! The Masked Singer UK continues next week, February 18 at 7pm on ITV1 and ITVX. For more showbiz and television stories get our newsletter here, Read next:
Masked Singer fans are convinced they know identity of Jacket Potato The Masked Singer’s Mo Gilligan to bring stand-up tour to Cardiff The Masked Singer UK viewers convinced they’ve worked out Fawn after clue The Masked Singer UK viewers think Welsh actor could be behind Phoenix as judges left stumped Alex Jones makes career announcement as she joins major BBC weekend show
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Who was jacket potato on masked singer
So who was Jacket Potato on The Masked Singer? Virgin Radio 12 Feb 2023, 22:15
“Spud through the heart / And you’re to blame / Darlin’, you give love a bad name”. We said goodbye to another two celebrities during the semi-final of The Masked Singer on Saturday night – and one of them revealed themselves to be a rock ‘n’ roll megastar!Viewers saw Jellyfish, Phoenix, Fawn, Jacket Potato and Rhino take to the stage to sing in disguise and stump the star panel, which this week included guest panellist presenter Peter Crouch.The first to be unmasked was Jacket Potato, and jaws dropped when the character was revealed to be legendary Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. Richie said: “It’s a wild reality when you do this show.”
Viewers had convinced themselves for weeks that EastEnders actor Shane Richie was the one topped with butter and beans. So they were shocked when it turned out to be another Richie! Later in the show, Glee and Dreamgirls star Amber Riley was unmasked as Jellyfish.
- In a bizarre twist of fate, she had performed Bon Jovi’s 1986 classic ‘You Give Love a Bad Name’.
- Richie said after his unmasking: “I love being a guitar player and a songwriter and of course I’m very privileged and honoured to have had so much success and the accolades of being a Grammy winner, an Ivor Novello Award winner and a Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and Songwriters Hall Of Fame inductee – but what I really love to do is sing!” And pretend to be a baked potato, obviously.
He continued, “My hiatus from Bon Jovi and the Covid impact on my solo touring meant I could only do one thing which is make a new record – until I saw The Masked Singer ! I loved it and it was a lot of fun to watch it at a time where due to lockdowns and being forced to be at home, the world was a little quieter than it had been since Bon Jovi kicked off 37 years ago.” For more Richie Sambora, why not with him last year? And for more jacket potatoes, why not head to your local supermarket now.
Who is the Jellyfish monster on masked singer?
Is Robin Thicke right in thinking Jellyfish is Gabby Douglas? Find out below. THE MASKED SINGER Well, good news. EW has done some sleuthing and we’re sure that a giant talent is beneath the ocean creature’s small stature — Olympic snowboarder Chloe Kim ! Panelist Robin Thicke was the only one to enter the athlete arena, with his guess that it could be Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, but Kim is a better prediction.
- First off, in Jellyfish’s clue package, there were lots of references to snow and winter sports.
- Cold-blooded,” “carve” (like on a snowboard), baby powder, and pipes.
- At the 2018 Winter Olympics, a 17-year-old Kim became the youngest woman to win an Olympic snowboarding gold medal when she won the women’s snowboard halfpipe.
Chloe Kim Credit: Marianna Massey/Getty Images Right off the bat in the segment, Jellyfish could be seen using Instagram, which might’ve made some people think she was a social media influencer. But let’s not forget that Kim famously tweeted her Olympics journey, including all the food she wanted to eat while in South Korea.
There were also the red and white fans in Jellyfish’s clue package. Kim used to train in Switzerland as a child, and the country’s flag is red and white. Additionally, the white lilies likely reference Kim being selected as Team USA’s flag bearer for the Lillehammer 2016 Winter Youth Olympic Games, Later in the package we saw the Jellyfish next to an angel fish and a stingray.
Well, Kim had a cameo in last year’s Charlie’s Angels movie, and the athlete appeared in a Super Bowl commercial set to Ray Charles’ rendition of “America the Beautiful” in 2018. Further, Jellyfish mentioned wanting to branch out and experience things she missed out on, like going to parties and being free.
Last year, Kim announced she was leaving snowboarding for a year in order to be ” a normal kid for once,” Ahead of the season, The Masked Singer teased that the celebrity contestants combined have one appearance on Time’s list of 100 most influential people and an Olympic gold medal, among other achievements.
Aside from having a gold medal from the Pyeongchang Olympics (plus two more from the Youth Olympic Games), Kim made Time’s prestigious list in 2018, And work with us here, because this could be a stretch, but think about all the water clues from Jellyfish’s first segment.
H2O,” “Underwater kingdom,” all the fish — those very well may be distractions to make viewers think it’s Halle Bailey, who is starring as Ariel in Disney’s The Little Mermaid remake. But, Kim was born in Long Beach, Calif., and well, isn’t snow made from water? This could be a galaxy brain thought or complete gibberish, but our argument stands.
We’re convinced that Jellyfish is Olympian Chloe Kim, but let us know in the comments if you think we’re dead wrong and it’s Douglas, Awkwafina, or Sofia Richie, as the panelists have guessed, or another star. Related content:
Who lost to Medusa on masked singer?
The Masked Singer’s fans OUTRAGED over David Archuleta’s finale loss Published: 21:00 BST, 18 May 2023 | Updated: 21:52 BST, 18 May 2023
- The Masked Singer fans have expressed their outrage after the identity of Macaw was unveiled amid his shock loss to winner Medusa.
- alum David Archuleta, 32, was revealed as the singer underneath the Macaw mask during Wednesday night’s final as he was named runner-up to Bishop Briggs, who appeared as the character Medusa.
- Bishop, 30, clinched the win from the 32-year-old multi-platinum recording artist, and his triumph over David triggered a wave of fans coming to the Macaw wearer’s defense, with one person declaring: ‘#TheMaskedSinger you BROKE my HEART!’
- Some even accused the singing competition’s voting system of being rigged and unfair.
Fans have expressed their rage on social media after the Macaw’s David Archuleta was named runner-up to Medusa’s Bishop Briggs on Wednesday night’s The Masked Singer finale This is David’s second time as a runner-up; his first was on American Idol in 2008 Bishop Briggs, who was behind the Medusa mask, was crowned winner of the singing competition Some commented that they were ‘never watching this show again,’ and another added: ‘Done with this show.
- Fixed.’ Fans who grew up on American Idol, which originally aired on Fox as well, got flashbacks to 2008 when David was also named runner-up on that show.
- Singer David Cook won that year.
- On person wrote: ‘It’s a hate crime that David Archuleta got second place again to a not as good singer/performer.’ Another added: ‘Literally the worst, most anti-climatic season of #MaskedSinger ever.
David got robbed!’ A social media user accused the show of ‘set-ups,’ saying: ‘David Archuleta gave a clean, powerful vocal performance. ‘He should’ve won tonight! I feel like this season was kinda set up for Medusa to win tho. even when others clearly out sang her, they kept her on.
Sumthin is not adding up.’ The Masked Singer viewers were also not a fan of Medusa’s singing, adding: ‘Apparently screeching and screaming wins you the golden mask.’ Not only were fans angered by Wednesday night’s results, but they also brought attention to the negative flashbacks that came from David getting runner-up on American Idol.
The sad throwback nostalgia provoked David’s fans to defend him even more. Fans reacted by writing: ‘FOX really have the audacity, to deny David Archuleta yet another singing competition win.its 2008 all over again.’
- Another person added: ‘You did this to torture David Archuleta again, and that’s not cool at all.’
- Viewers also brought their wrath and comedic relief to memes and captions online.
- After David performed and revealed his face, he gave an emotional speech about his experience being Macaw, and his personal LGBTQ+ journey, that left many in tears.
‘Being Macaw has felt liberating. Coming out felt liberating, and it is scary. I grew up very religious. It was a huge part of my life. And I believed that if I lived the way, like being queer, that I was going to be evil,’ he shared. ‘So I worked really hard to be anything but that I thought, “Maybe it’s better if I’m not here,”‘ he went on.
‘But I realized I can’t change this. So if anyone else has grown up, you know, feeling like they were bad just because of who they are attracted to and who they loved, I want you to know that it is worth taking the courage to show your true colors.’ ‘It’s scary. But you’re worth it. You matter, and it’s so beautiful,’ he said as the crowd applauded.
Despite David not winning the singing competition itself, fans quickly took to his Instagram to let him know that he was their true ‘winner,’ due to his transparent, courageous and resilient speech. One person wrote: ‘Through your honesty and openness, sharing your journey, you are saving lives.
I have no doubt about it, and that to me seems like a win.’ Another added: ‘I have no words to describe what I felt watching you every time you were on stage. You gave me chills every single time. You are so beautiful inside and out, I cried like a baby with your speech. You’re the winner in many of our eyes!’ David’s Instagram currently only has three posts.
One is his headshot with the caption: ‘Things are looking up. Look out for an announcement coming soon.’ The second post features his song’s single cover that looks Macaw-like, with a blurry pic of a colorful and holographic bird flying, and the caption: ‘Up – June Second – new single available for pre-save at midnight tonight ET.’ : The Masked Singer’s fans OUTRAGED over David Archuleta’s finale loss
Who was the masked bunny?
FOX 35 talks to Shaggy about his experience on FOX’s “The Masked Singer.” Plus, he teases some new music coming out very soon. Posted May 6, 2022 Show more
Who was unmasked as mushroom on The Masked Singer?
It was then the time to announce the mystery singer behind Mushroom’s mask. As many viewers – and three of the judges – correctly guessed, it was Charlotte Church behind the mask. The Welsh singer rose to fame in childhood as a classical singer before branching into pop music in the early noughties.
Who is the pink jellyfish on The Masked Singer
Who is Jellyfish? Clues and theories so far – Jellyfish was revealed as Glee and DreamGirls star Amber Riley. She confessed: “I really tried to pick songs that people would not recognise my voice. “I thought they were way off with the guesses, it was kind of funny to be honest. The Masked Singer characters. Picture: ITV See the full list of clues and hints here:
‘What you see is what you get’ ‘They create their own light and are all about love’The words ‘Me’ written in shells They have ‘unexpectedly won’ before‘Give me good vibes only, that’s a great salutation. Let’s love and not hate, like a funny animation’
Joel Dommett opens up about very awkward moment on The Masked Dancer
What is the pink crocodile on Masked Singer?
Among the many wonderfully deranged performances The Masked Singer has given us, Nick Carter belting Journey in a sequined pink crocodile suit is actually pretty run-of-the-mill.
Who played Hydra in Masked Singer?
‘The Masked Singer’: Hydra Reveals ‘They Had to Destroy the Costume’ During the Unmasking Just how many people were in the Hydra costume on ? That was in question, with the three heads fooling the panelists. But in the latest episode, that was answered, as Hydra was eliminated, following a duel with Armadillo (who continued on with Ringmaster and Miss Teddy).
- That led to Hydra’s unmasking, and in the costume was none other than magicians Penn and,
- And yes, Teller, who usually does not speak on stage, did sing! opens up about being Hydra on the Fox hit.
- You fooled the panelists.
- They didn’t know how many people were in there.
- Penn Jillette: That was something we really wanted to do.
We’re known a little bit as a duo. If you look up duo on the internet, we pop up first, and we knew if we were two people, we wouldn’t fool anybody for very long. And we also knew that we couldn’t squeeze into a costume for one person. So three seemed like a really good idea and the costume designers were brilliant and did a beautiful, beautiful job.
- And we thought being Hydra, the three-headed dog that guards the gates of hell, fit our personality very nicely.
- Speaking of that costume, taking the heads off at the end, it seemed like a whole process for the unmasking.
- You didn’t see the stuff that was cut out.
- It wasn’t a difficult one-minute unmasking.
It was about a 20-minute unmasking. They had to destroy the costume to get us out, so it was much more tricky than that and very uncomfortable to come out of, but remember Teller and I have been doing magic together for coming on a combined century, and so we’ve been in many, many, many tiny, uncomfortable, miserable, little compartments hiding magic tricks. Michael Becker / FOX But you weren’t singing in that situation before. No, we weren’t. Talk about getting the call to do The Masked Singer, What made you say yes? We are the longest-running headliners in Las Vegas history and we put a quarter of a million people into our show at the Penn & Teller theater every year, and that means we say yes to everything.
- But that being said, we don’t say yes to everything happily.
- We say yes to most things begrudgingly, and The Masked Singer was just so joyful.
- It’s one of the few shows on TV that doesn’t have anything negative about it.
- It’s just sweet and kind, and like so many other shows that have judges, it doesn’t have a bunch of f**king assholes saying s**t they have no right to say.
It’s people celebrating with sweetness and kindness. And so for me, that’s everything. I just loved it. Michael Becker / FOX And you both sang. Was there ever a question of whether Teller would? No, there was no question at all because my voice is more recognizable. I did years of work in the carnival, I’m carny trash. So my voice sounds like this, no matter what.
I never sound better than this. And Teller, who has not been heard, was able to do the other two voices. So Teller was the real star of this. Teller really was really fabulous. No one’s more impressed with Teller than I am, and he was even more impressive than usual. What went into your song choices? I did the song choices, and I didn’t want to — many of the contestants pick songs from their youth or they pick contemporary songs and I wanted to try to pick out of a pocket that would put it in a place that was really hard to guess our ages and I picked wonderful songs.
“Soul Sister” is a great pop song and “Sharp Dressed Man,” written by my buddy Billy Gibbons is just a great, great blues tune. And I’m only sad that we didn’t get to do our third song, which was by our friend, Boy, We were going to do “Karma Chameleon.” Did you have any other songs in mind besides that if you continued on? I think “Karma Chameleon” was about all we had prepared.
I think we might have had a Blondie song, but I’m not sure. Usually people are trying to fool you, but this time you were trying to fool everyone and you almost succeeded. You succeeded with the regular panelists, but then did figure it out. Yeah, I don’t know where she got that. It was pretty good. We thought we’d be busted right away, so we did better than we expected.
We were very happy with that one. Did you come into this thinking anyone specific on the panel would guess correctly? I knew a little bit about, I knew that Ken liked us and Ken was the one I was worried about. Related You mentioned him, then he got on the train of thought.
- Yeah. that’s good.
- If you’re going to be mistaken for someone, Martin Short and, two of the most talented people of our lifetime and friends of ours.
- I was very flattered being mistaken for them.
- What are you going to take away from the entire experience? There’s some hope for our culture.
- It has a lot of kindness left.
The Masked Singer, Wednesdays, 8/7c, Fox : ‘The Masked Singer’: Hydra Reveals ‘They Had to Destroy the Costume’ During the Unmasking
Who is octopus on Masked Singer UK
The Octopus removes her mask and reveals her true. identity as Welsh classical singer Katherine Jenkins!
Who won UK Masked Singer 2023?
Winner: Rhino – Charlie Simpson – The winner of The Masked Singer 2023 – and the first man to triumph at the guessing game – is Rhino, aka Busted singer Charlie Simpson, Rhino’s final triple bill – Lewis Capaldi’s Before You Go, Labrinth’s Beneath Your Beautiful in duet with Gabrielle’s Harlequin, and Pink’s Try – saw him chosen as the series winner and the last of the 13 celebrities to be unveiled.
“I never expected to win to be honest but I just wanted to give it my best,” Charlie said after his victory. “I had no idea who I was actually up against and didn’t really hear the other people sing as we were kept away from each other during filming. “I was very happy when Joel called my name. I have never been in a singing competition before so I found the whole thing quite surreal.
“It was sad to say goodbye to Rhino. You grow quite attached to your character during the show as you spend so much time with the costume. Sometimes I’d just be on my own in the dressing room waiting for my performance slot and have his face just staring back at me.” While only panellist Davina McCall guessed Charlie’s identity, his bandmates were in no doubt as to who was under Rhino’s rhinestone horn.
Who was the final Masked Dancer 2023?
The Masked Dancer bites the dust – for 2023(Picture: ITV) The Masked Dancer won’t be returning in 2023, it’s been confirmed. He hugely popular spin-off to The Masked Singer will be dropped for the Rugby World Cup, marking the first time in two years it won’t be aired at all.
- The Masked Dancer follows the same winning formula as The Masked Singer with celebrities disguised in hysterically over the top costumes with viewers trying to work out who is behind the mask only instead of singing they’re dancing, obviously.
- However, to make way for one of the biggest sporting events of the year in September, judges Davina McCall, Mo Gilligan, Jonathan Ross, and Oti Mabuse won’t be reuniting to brush up on their detective skills.
However, Metro.co.uk has been assured The Masked Dancer is simply being ‘rested’ for 2023 and there is every chance it will return in 2024. Glee star Heather Morris won the latest series of The Masked Dancer as Scissors, beating Coyote Ugly heartthrob Adam Garcia as Onomatopoeia in the grand finale. Glee star Heather Morris won the second series of The Masked Dancer (Picture: ITV) Strictly star and Olympic gymnast Louis Smith was crowned the first ever winner of The Masked Dancer after being unveiled as Carwash. The Masked Singer is reaching its finale with Fawn, Rhino and Phoenix all battling it out to become the fourth ever winner.