- 1 Did Kylie and Jaden Smith date
- 2 What happened to Kylie’s boy
- 3 When did Kylie date Tyga
- 4 Which Kardashian dated Travis Scott
- 5 Who is the father of Kylie Jenner’s baby
- 6 Are Kylie and Travis back together
- 7 Why did Kylie Jenner change Wolf’s name
- 8 Did Travis Scott have a kid with Kylie Jenner
- 9 Why Kylie Jenner changed her son’s name
- 10 How long were Kylie and Jaden together
Did Kylie and Jaden Smith date
SINGER and actor Jaden Smith and reality TV star turned beauty mogul Kylie Jenner have both had a slew of famous loves. The pair may have dated for a brief period of time in 2013, back when they were just high-schoolers. 2 Smith at a red carpet event in 2022, and Jenner in 2021
What happened to Kylie’s boy
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have officially changed son’s name to Aire INSTAGRAM | IT’S OFFICIAL. Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have legally changed their son’s name more than a year after he was born. Born Wolf Webster, the former couple recently changed their second child’s name to “Aire” Webster, according to court documents,
Earlier this year, the 25-year-old clarified the pronunciation of his name while replying to an Instagram comment. After Instagram account KylieSnapchat posted a compilation video of Jenner and Travis Scott’s 11-month-old son to the caption of: “Do you think it’s pronounced air or airey?”, the Kylie Cosmetics founder responded with “AIR ❤️.” This follows Jenner’s baby name announcement via an Instagram Story in March 2022 which read: “FYI our son’s name isn’t Wolf anymore” just one month after he was born.
“We just really didn’t feel like it was him. Just wanted to share because I keep seeing Wolf everywhere.” INSTAGRAM | INSTAGRAM | The post came just a few days after the Kylie Cosmetics founder revealed during The Kardashians season two finale that his name is “still Wolf.” “This year has been very transformative for me,” Jenner said in a confessional during the latest Kardashians episode.
- There’s so many amazing things that I’m really excited about, hang out with my babies and really dive in to my work.” Jenner then enigmatically told fans to stay tuned for a big name reveal possibly in the next season.
- My baby’s name is still Wolf, I’ll let you guys know when I change it.
- Maybe I’ll tell you guys in season 3,” Jenner concluded, while winking at the camera.
This followed her initial baby name announcement on February 12, just a few days after revealing his birth on February 7, following her pregnancy reveal during a 90-second video posted to Instagram in September of 2021. “Wolf Webster 🤍,” the 24-year-old reality star wrote to her Story at the time.
What is Kylie’s son’s new name?
The second child of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott has officially been renamed as Aire Webster, according to court documents, 16 months after his birth. Aire is brother to five-year-old Stormi.
Who did Tyga date after Kylie?
4 Kamilla Osman (2017) – Just four months after splitting from Kylie, Tyga had reportedly moved on with Kim Kardashian look-alike Kamilla Osman in August 2017. According to the Daily Mail, the two were first romantically linked after they were photographed shopping together in Beverly Hills.
When did Kylie date Tyga
Tyga – The TV personality met Tyga at sister Kendall Jenner ‘s Sweet 16 party in 2011. The rapper claimed on Twitter in September 2014 that they were “just friends” as romance rumors escalated amid their age difference. They confirmed their relationship when she turned 18 in August 2015. The twosome called it quits for good in April 2017. Credit: Scott Garfitt/Shutterstock
Which Kardashian dated Travis Scott
May 2021: More reports claimed they were ‘exploring their relationship romantically again’ – Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott photographed in May and June 2021. MEGA/GC Images; Prince Williams/Wireimage After a year of conflicting reports and zero confirmations, the pair sparked reconciliation rumors yet again when Jenner flew to Miami for Scott’s birthday,
Who is the father of Kylie Jenner’s baby
KYLIE Jenner has called it quits with her baby daddy Travis Scott after the two recently welcomed their second child. An insider close to the famous couple told Us Weekly that the two have reportedly put an end to their relationship. 5 Rapper Travis Scott posed with Kylie Jenner at red carpet event Credit: Image Press Agency/MEGA 5 Kylie and Travis welcomed their second child back in February 2022 Credit: Instagram/Kyliejenner “Kylie and Travis are off again. They were supposed to spend the holidays together, but she went to Aspen to be with her family and friends up there,” the insider claimed.
The source continued: “This has happened so many times before. They’re known to be on again off again, but always remain friends and great coparents.” Kylie, 25 – who shares two young children with the Astroworld star – was spotted ringing in 2023 with a getaway to Aspen, Colorado, The Kardashians star went on the snow-filled trip with her older sister Kendall Jenner, 27.
Fans assumed something was amiss when Travis, 31, was not seen in any content that was posted from Kourtney Kardashian’s epic Christmas Eve party, At the event, Kylie and her four-year-old daughter Stormi dressed in stunning designer gowns.
Is Kylie’s second baby a girl?
– “FYI our son’s name isn’t Wolf anymore,” she wrote on her Story Monday evening. “We just really didn’t feel like it was him. Just wanted to share because I keep seeing Wolf everywhere 🙏🏻.” She and Travis Scott have yet to confirm their son’s new name. Instagram Original 2/6/22: Congratulations to Kylie Jenner! The reality star and beauty mogul has given birth to her second child, a baby boy. Conceived with Travis Scott, the new addition was born on February 2, according to shared by Jenner on Sunday evening. Kylie Jenner // Instagram The big birth announcement comes after months of speculation surrounding Jenner’s second pregnancy, particularly after what appeared to be an uncharacteristically low-key birthday celebration post on, On August 10, Jenner shared a photo dump to commemorate her 24th birthday, including multiple outdoor selfies of her in a green dress, as well as photos of a cake. In September, Jenner finally confirmed her second pregnancy on Instagram with a video montage highlighting moments from her pregnancy journey. In one clip, Jenner lies in a hospital bed next to Travis and watches the baby’s ultrasound. In another, Stormi excitedly prepares to see her brother for the first time while on her way to the hospital.
Jenner officially welcomed Stormi with Travis back in February 2018 after a well-concealed pregnancy. Seven months after Stormi’s birth, she told that motherhood has made her “really feel like this is always what I was meant to do.” She also talked about expanding her family someday. “I do want to have more—when, is the question,” she said.
“Like, I want seven girls and then maybe I’ll consider having a boy.” Sabrina Park is a Digital Fellow at where she covers news, fashion, and culture stories. When she’s not writing she loves hanging out with her cat, reading outdoors and scrolling the depths of TikTok. : Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Change Their Son’s Name
Are Kylie and Travis back together
January 11, 2023: Insiders Confirm Kylie and Travis Split – After nearly six years together, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have broken up again. A source close to the former couple confirmed to People that Kylie “is not with Travis right now.” Per the source, “she spent the holidays in Aspen with her family.” Despite their most recent split, the source seems hopeful that the duo could reconcile in the future.
“They have split several times in the past, and this is probably not the end of their relationship,” the source continued. As for what caused Kylie and Travis’ split, the source revealed that they’re on different pages. “Kylie is very focused on her kids and her business. She is not a big partier,” the source said.
“Travis is the opposite. He likes to party. They have different focuses. They always did.” According to the source, it has “never been an easy relationship” for Kylie, who the insider says “flips out” whenever cheating rumors surface.
Why did Kylie Jenner change Wolf’s name
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott welcomed their baby boy into the world on February 2, 2022, and originally announced his name as Wolf. But following the announcement, the reality star decided that Wolf Webster was not a fit for her second child with the rapper.
- Now E! New has reported that according to court document obtained on June 26, 2023 that the name change has been legally confirmed, meaning Wolf Jaques Webster is officially, 100% Aire Webster.
- According to TMZ, earlier this year on March 16, 2023, Kylie and Travis — who split in January 2023 but continue to co-parent Aire and 5-year-old Stormi —began the process to make the name change official, when they filed the change in court.
Kylie and Trav “regret the initial name choice of Wolf Jacques Webster,” the court documents read, per TMZ. “Now that Petitioners have had the chance to spend time with their baby, they believe the name Aire Webster is a better fit.” On March 21, 2022, the Kylie Cosmetics mogul made a statement on her Instagram Stories. Kylie Jenner // Instagram The announcement came hours after Kylie posted a heartfelt tribute to her new bundle of joy on YouTube, For months, she and Travis kept their son’s name under wraps, but on January 21, 2023, weeks before the baby turned one, his new name was revealed to the world.
AIRE 🤍,” Kylie wrote alongside a carousel of photos of her baby boy on Instagram. “I love you Aire Webster ❤️,” momager Kris Jenner wrote in the comments, while sis Khloé Kardashian penned, “The king!!! Young king!!!!! 👑🤍🐐👑❤️.” Kylie shared the cutest compilation video on Aire’s first birthday, full of sweet memories from his first year.
“AIRE. my son, my moon, my stars. best year of my life with you. you complete us my angel. mommy loves you. happy 1st birthday. may God always bless you,” the reality star penned in the caption. Assistant News Editor Sam is an assistant news editor at Cosmo, covering all things pop culture, entertainment, and celebrity news. She previously covered those same topics along with health, lifestyle, and beauty at Seventeen. When she isn’t draping her cheeks in blush, you can probably find her live-tweeting awards shows or making SwiftToks. Associate Editor Leah Campano is an Associate Editor at Seventeen, where she covers pop culture, entertainment news, health, and politics. On the weekends, you can probably find her watching marathons of vintage Real Housewives episodes or searching for New York City’s best almond croissants. Alexandra covers pop culture, books, news, and fashion! You can find her listening to Taylor Swift, going on hot girl walks, reading a good book with a cup of tea, and searching for the best sushi in the city!
Did Travis Scott have a kid with Kylie Jenner
The five-year-old’s voice is heard on the track “Thank God.” Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott and Stormi Webster backstage during the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15, 2022. Christopher Polk/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images Stormi baby is following in her dad’s footsteps! The five-year-old daughter of Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner makes an adorable appearance on the rapper’s freshly released album, Utopia, as her sweet voice is heard on the track “Thank God.” When Scott shouts out Stormi in the lyric, “Storm’s a minor, but you know she’s livin’ major,” she replies, “That’s right, Daddy.” Scott and Jenner share two children together: Stormi and one-year-old son Aire.
Why Kylie Jenner changed her son’s name
April 2022 – Two months after her baby boy’s arrival, Jenner explained that she wasn’t in a rush to choose a new name, telling Entertainment Tonight, “We have some strong options. But we haven’t officially changed it. Before I officially change it, I want to make sure.” Credit: Marechal Aurore/ABACA/Shutterstock
How long was Kylie with Tyga?
Jenner had a few flings in her younger years, but the internet nearly lost it when she entered her first long-term relationship with Tyga, who is seven years older than her. Rumors swirled that they began dating when Jenner was only 17; however, they have both denied those claims.
- After dating Tyga on and off for more than three years, the two called it quits,
- In a 2017 episode of her E! reality show Life of Kylie, Jenner spoke about the importance of enjoying her youth.
- Well, I decided that I’m really young,” she said.
- I don’t want to look back five years from now and feel like took something from me when he’s really not that type of person.” Jenner then made headlines once again when she was spotted getting flirty with Travis Scott in April 2017, days after her split from Tyga.
The two hit the ground running during the first year of their relationship; they got matching tattoos and welcomed their first child together, Stormi Webster, in February 2018. After a brief split, they welcomed their second child, Aire Webster, in February 2022.
- Less than a year after the little one’s arrival, the duo called it quits.
- For more than a decade, Jenner’s dating life has been giving people something to talk about.
- More recently, she has been rumored to be dating Timothée Chalamet,
- At the moment, neither of them has confirmed or denied the reports.
So in the meantime, here’s a full look back at Kylie Jenner’s high-profile, and some rumored, relationships. In 2011, Jenner and Simpson sparked dating rumors. At the time, neither of the two acknowledged the relationship. Three years later, after old photos of them together surfaced on Twitter, Simpson addressed their reported union.
At the time, Tyga threw a 17th birthday party at his home for Jenner. Days later, Tyga called off his engagement to his fiancée Blac Chyna, with whom he shares a son. Tyga then appeared on the Breakfast Club and shot down any rumors of leaving Chyna for the underage reality star. Six months later, however, Tyga bought Jenner a Ferrari for her 18th birthday, just months after getting her name tattooed on his arm,
Shortly after, Jenner appeared in Tyga’s video for his song “Stimulated,” which was rumored to be about her. And while things appeared to be going well for the two of them, they hit a bump in the road and called it quits in May 2016. It wouldn’t take long before they found their way back to each other a few months later.
Jenner and Tyga ultimately called it quits for good in April 2017. In an episode of Life of Kylie, Jenner spoke candidly about the breakup with her first long-term boyfriend. “There was absolutely not one thing wrong with me and T,” she said. “There was no crazy fight. We just decided Well, I decided that I’m really young.
I don’t want to look back five years from now and feel like he took something from me when he’s really not that type of person.” As for Tyga, he echoed a similar sentiment about the amicable breakup during an interview with Big Boy TV in December 2020.
It got to the point where it was like, ‘I respect you. You respect me,'” he said. “I think it’s a mutual thing. This is what needs to happen. When something is so damaged or something is just not right, you can’t fix it in a moment. The only thing is time.” He also said there’s a possibility that they might rekindle things later on in life.
” Maybe later on in life, maybe we might come back,” Tyga said. “She’s young. When you’re young, you’re going to make mistakes. All of those mistakes are going to be in the public eye so that puts a lot of strain on the relationship.” After Jenner appeared in Partynextdoor’s 2016 music video for ” Come and See Me,” which featured a steamy kiss at the end, rumors spread that the two were an item.
During an interview for Jenner’s Complex cover story that same year, she clarified her relationship with PND. “He asked me to be in the ‘Come and See Me’ video, and that was after Tyga,” Jenner began. “Me and PARTY have a cool relationship. I think he’s so talented, and I love his music. But I wouldn’t say we dated.” The new parents then opened up about their relationship post-birth during a September 2019 interview with Playboy,
“A lot of people claim that having a baby can hurt your sex life, but I feel like that’s the opposite of our experience,” Scott said. One month later, Scott and Jenner called it quits for the first time. By summer 2021, Jenner and Scott were back on. People reported in August 2021 that the two were expecting yet another child together,
- She gave birth to their son Aire Webster on Feb.2, 2022.
- Less than a year after welcoming him, the two once again called it quits.
- A source told People that Jenner was solely focused on their kids.
- Ylie and Drake’s friendship did take a romantic turn recently,” the insider told the outlet.
- At his Halloween party, they were affectionate and clearly there together.
They’ve been seeing each other romantically. He also showed up to Kendall ‘s birthday.” “People making rumors or thinking you fuck my wife and you’re not saying nothing That don’t sit well with my spirit,” West said in an Instagram video. “You know, if I had a girlfriend from Chicago, her name was Renita, and you was married to Rihanna, I wouldn’t make no song called ‘Riri.’ So when you’re like, ‘I don’t know where it came,’ you too smart for that, bro.”
Who is the ex of Tyga?
Tyga’s Alleged Marriage To Jordan Craig – Tyga was previously married to Jordan Craig, according to court filings filed in Los Angeles in May 2019. Craig and Tristan Thompson, who was her ex-boyfriend, have a son named Prince. Court records show that Tyga and Craig got married on September 6, 2010.
How long were Kylie and Jaden together
Why do fans think the pair dated? – In 2013, Kylie Jenner was 16 years old and Jaden Smith was 15. The pair both came from famous families and spent a lot of time in the spotlight even as kids. The couple spent a lot of time together when growing up, specifically between 2013-2015.
- A lot of fans speculated that they were high school sweethearts.
- They were often spotted going to the movies, going to dinner, or even casually attending their family’s red carpet events together.
- According to E! News in 2013, Jenner even mentioned that she would prefer to have Smith as a prom date.
- However, the pair have maintained that they were always friends.
To this day neither has ever confirmed that they were ever more than that.
Did Jaden Smith date Kendall Jenner?
Jaden dated Kendall’s sister They travelled to London together. They denied dating rumours, Kendall said Jaden is like her “little brother”. They both starred in the “Where’s the Love?” music video. They hung out together at the 2017 MET Gala with the A$AP Mob. They had a paris trip together. They went to the Givenchy after-party together. They’ve gone on hikes together. They’re both friends with Harry Hudson, Hailey Baldwin, Cara Delevigne, Bella Hadid, etc. They went to 2014 Coachella together. They’ve been seen shopping, going on bike rides, hanging out at awards shows (such as the MTV Movie Awards), planes, airports and more together. Kendall is supportive of him and his album “” that was released November 17, 2017.