- 1 Who is Luke bails in Emmerdale
- 2 Who is Ryan related to in Emmerdale
- 3 Who killed Mark bails in Emmerdale
- 4 What did Mark Bails do to Charity Dingle
- 5 Are any of the actors in Emmerdale related
- 6 Who killed Cameron Murray in Emmerdale
- 7 Does Charity Dingle lose her baby
- 8 Who did Charity sleep with in Emmerdale
- 9 What did Charity find out in Emmerdale
Who is Luke bails in Emmerdale
Luke Bails is the son of Mark and Chloe Bails, He is also the older brother of Molly Bails and the younger half-brother of Ryan Stocks, In May 2018, Charity Dingle followed Mark home and was shocked to discover he had a son and daughter with Chloe.
Emmerdale viewers were left shocked as Gail’s secret was finally revealed and it involved a surprise DNA twist. During tonight’s episode of the ITV hit soap fans found out that Gail has been hiding the fact she has a 13-year-old son called Oscar and Ryan is the dad. Emmerdale fans shocked as Gail past exposed and surprise Ryan DNA twist Gail agreed to be tested to become a bone marrow donor but Sophie insisted that if she wasn’t a match then she wanted to see if Oscar’s birth father Ryan was a match. Gail’s face dropped as she revealed that Ryan doesn’t know about his child so she pretended that she wasn’t in touch with Ryan and that she would help Sophie support Oscar herself.
- After their meet-up, Gail then messaged Sophie and agreed to go and have a test done the next day.
- Fans where taken back at the shock news and went straight to social media to share their reaction to the DNA twist.
- VampLover27 Tweeted: “So Gail kept the baby and gave it up for adoption and Ryan knew nothing about it #Emmerdale.” You can vote for Emmerdale’s biggest shock of all-time below.
You can also vote here @kellycrumpton94 wrote: “Wait so Ryan and Gail slept together, she then had a baby that she gave up for adoption. but she never told Ryan? Crikey that’ll be a bombshell and a half #Emmerdale.” @mikepriestley13 commented: “Gail has a child and the dad is Ryan!! That’s a twist and half isn’t it! #Emmerdale.” @fussyMcWhiskers said: “#emmerdale How did Ryan’s name get on the birth certificate? If Gail & him weren’t married, he would have to have gone with her to have his name put on the birth certificate.” While @TVMusings22 added: “Giving Ryan a kid? Oh how original! Every f****** Dingle has to have a secret kid, it’s like coded in to their dna!! Charity’s reaction is going to be somewhat amusing #Emmerdale.” LeedsLive has launched a WhatsApp community and anyone who joins will get the latest breaking news and top stories sent direct to their phone.
Who killed Mark bails in Emmerdale
He passed away from a heart attack in his prison cell. Bails was introduced to Emmerdale in 2014 as a police detective inspector who ruthlessly pursued a personal vendetta against Charity.
What did Mark Bails do to Charity Dingle
DI Mark Bails was Harriet Finch ‘s former boss who abused and raped Charity Dingle when she was a teenager which resulted in him fathering Charity’s son, Ryan Stocks, He was also the husband of Chloe Bails and had two other children, Luke and Molly Bails,
In 1990, Bails often used to arrest homeless fourteen-year-old prostitute Charity for soliciting. She was relieved when it was him who picked her up, as he would let her away with a caution if she played her cards right. Bails ended up installing Charity in a flat. Naive Charity thought Bails was going to save her, but really, he raped and abused her for months on end.
Charity eventually did a runner and reported Bails for beating her up, but not for rape. This resulted in Bails’ wife leaving him, and although he managed to hold onto his job, he lost out on a big promotion so blamed Charity for ruining his life. Despite remarrying and starting a family with his second wife, Chloe, Bails continued to hold a grudge against Charity.
- In October 2014, Bails believed he finally had evidence to send Charity down after Charity’s estranged husband, Declan Macey, implicated her in insurance fraud.
- Charity doubted Bails would be able to prove anything as the insurance fraud was all Declan’s idea and she could lie on the stand that violent Declan made her provide him with an alibi as he was threatening her son, Noah,
Unable to make anything stick to Charity, Bails turned his attention to Charity’s daughter Debbie ‘s boyfriend, Pete Barton, Bails produced a photograph of Pete dealing ecstasy then accused Pete of supplying a student with the pills that killed her. Pete was subsequently arrested and charged with manslaughter.
- On the day of Pete’s plea hearing, Bails called into Mulberry Cottage and explained he pulled a few strings and arranged for the plea hearing to be postponed.
- Bails made it clear to Pete he had stitched him up, and in exchange for dropping the charges, he wanted evidence that would send Charity down.
Pete talked things over with Debbie. They were unsure what to do, but when Debbie discovered Charity was running a chop shop, she decided to set her mother up to keep Pete out of prison. DI Bails informed Pete he had until the next day to get Charity to go to the station and make a full confession.
- Debbie and Pete knew that wouldn’t be an easy task so Debbie decided they should try to get a recording of Charity confessing, then use that against her.
- Debbie invited her mother over to Mulberry Cottage and attempted to extract a confession from her but as Debbie tried to get Charity to admit her involvement in the insurance fraud, Pete blurted out they were recording her.
Pete informed Charity that unless she confessed to insurance fraud, Bails would ensure he went down for manslaughter. Pete decided to call off the deal with Bails as he didn’t want to further damage Debbie and Charity’s already strained relationship, even it meant he went to prison.
- Charity filled Debbie and Pete in on her history with Bails and how he used to abuse her.
- In order to make things right with Debbie, Charity went to the police station and confessed to her involvement in the insurance fraud, much to Bails’ delight.
- Subsequently, Charity was sentenced to two years imprisonment.
Three years later in 2018, Bails investigated when Tracy Metcalfe, a former prostitute, reported her former client, Phil Webb, had been blackmailing and harassing her. Phil was charged and in April, he was found guilty and sentenced to four years imprisonment.
Phil’s conviction made the news and Tracy watched the segment with Charity, the girlfriend of Tracy’s sister, Vanessa Woodfield, Charity was distressed to see Bails on television talking about working with vulnerable people and later that day, Charity confided in girlfriend Vanessa about her ordeal at the hands of Bails.
In the dark about Charity’s ordeal at the hands of Bails, Tracy partnered with him to launch an initiative to help sex workers which left Vanessa fearing for her sister’s safety. Charity ordered Bails to stay away from Tracy, but believing he was untouchable, Bails warned Charity if she took him on he’d break her to pieces.
However, when Charity threatened to reveal the truth about Bails, he offered her £20k to keep her mouth shut about the past. He reminded her that if she were to publicly accuse him, everyone would believe a high-ranking police officer over a former prostitute. Charity accepted the hush money. After learning Bails had remarried, Charity followed him home and was crushed to see Bails with his wife Chloe and their two young children outside a large house – seemingly with the perfect life.
Charity sat and watched the Bails’ house over a few days but was unable to work up the courage to knock on the door and tell his wife what he was really like. Bails eventually clocked Charity was watching him and she was given a warning by PC Swirling,
On the day of the launch of The Hotten District Campaign to Support Sex Workers, Charity realised she couldn’t sit back and allow Bails to continue working with vulnerable women and girls. Charity pitched up at the Bancroft Conference Centre as Bails was making a speech. Although unnerved by Charity’s presence, Bails continued his speech and finished by insisting sex workers aren’t worth less than anyone else and deserve respect.
Despite Bails’ attempts to discredit her, Charity blurted out Bails repeatedly raped her and pimped her out to his mates when she was just a child. DI Bails denied any wrongdoing but as a result of Charity’s allegations he was suspended and a professional standards investigation was launched.
A few weeks later, Bails bumped into Charity at Hotten General Hospital whilst attending an antenatal appointment with wife Chloe. Charity was shocked to learn about Chloe’s pregnancy so blurted out to Bails and Chloe that she was pregnant when she escaped from Bails and now she was searching for her dead little boy as his DNA was evidence to back up her allegations.
It was soon discovered Charity’s baby had actually survived and her now 27-year-old-son, Ryan Stocks, submitted a sample of his DNA to the police. Bails refused to provide a sample of DNA to compare to Ryan’s so he was arrested and forced to do so. The subsequent DNA test proved Bails was Ryan’s father.
Bails decided to meet Ryan, secretly in a bid to get his son on his side. Bails didn’t manage to get Ryan immediately but Ryan was beginning to have second thoughts about siding with Charity. Ryan later met up with Bails to try to get him to plead guilty but Bails showed his true colours, and Ryan attempted to hit Bails over the head with a plank of wood in a fit of rage.
Bails rang the police and Ryan was arrested the day before the trial. On 11th September 2018, Bails’ trial was held and he was very careful as to what he said. He portrayed Charity as a confused woman but was tripped by Charity’s solicitor when the solicitor discovered Bails hadn’t said everything in the interview that he had said in court.
- Chloe was called to the stand and lied for Bails, claiming that Charity began stalking the family and that they felt trapped and scared for their kids.
- Bails’ sentencing took place the next day.
- He was found not guilty of selling Charity to his friends for sex, however he was found guilty of unlawfully imprisoning Charity, living on Charity’s earnings which she got from prostituting herself and raping her.
The judge told Bails that he thought he was a liability to vulnerable women and sentenced him to thirty years imprisonment. He also was told that he was required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. In January 2023, Bails suffered a fatal heart attack in his cell.
What happened to Mark Reynolds in Emmerdale?
Biography – Marc arrived in the village in June 1999 along with his family : his father Sean, his mother Angie and his younger sister Ollie, Marc and Ollie began attending school in Hotten and befriended fellow students Andy and Robert Sugden and Donna Windsor,
Marc begins dating Donna and loses his virginity to her. Marc and Donna continued sleeping together until they were caught in bed together by Donna’s mother Viv, Viv later told Angie and Marc’s relationship with Donna subsequently ended. Marc then began a relationship with newcomer Eve Birch, Marc, Ollie, Eve, Donna, Andy, Robert and Katie Addyman went on a night out in Hotten, where they went to a nightclub.
After missing the last bus back to Emmerdale, Andy stole a car and Marc agreed to drive the group home. However while driving back to the village they ran over their headmistress Jean Strickland, who was killed instantly. The group managed to destroy the evidence and hide their guilt, but after months of sneaking around Marc confessed and was sent to prison for a year for causing death by dangerous driving, while the rest of the group were sentenced to committing community service.
Who is the dingle girl in Emmerdale?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Portrayed by||Lisa Riley|
|First appearance||Episode 1992 20 July 1995|
|Introduced by||Keith Richardson (1995, 2001) Jane Hudson (2019)|
|Spin-off appearances||The Dingles Down Under (1997) The Dingles in Venice (1999)|
Mandy Dingle (also Kirk-Dingle ) is a fictional character from the British ITV soap opera, Emmerdale, played by Lisa Riley, She made her first appearance during the episode broadcast on 20 July 1995 and departed on 28 September 2000. She returned briefly on 16 November 2001 and departed on 26 November 2001.
What is Gail’s secret in Emmerdale?
Emmerdale Gail’s past finally exposed as Oscar’s identity unveiled in Ryan twist Gail has been hiding a secret since she returned to Emmerdale earlier this year, and after a string of mysterious phone calls, we’ve finally learned what she’s been hiding Gail has been hiding a secret since she returned to Emmerdale earlier this year, and after a string of mysterious phone calls, we’ve finally learned what she’s been hiding Gail’s secret has finally been exposed on – as we learnt who Oscar really is. In scenes airing on tonight’s edition of the soap, Gail was seen meeting up with Sophie, who shared some bad news about Oscar.
Some had suspected that it might be a former flame of hers or even her father, but in tonight’s episode, it was confirmed that Oscar is her 13-year-old son, who was adopted by Sophie when he was only weeks old. She revealed Oscar was ill and needed a bone marrow transplant, imploring Gail to get tested to see if she was a match.
Sophie had tracked Gail down via social media, against the rules, and was desperate for her help. “Thank you for doing this. I was worried you were going to say no,” Sophie told Gail when they met up, as she insisted she wanted to help. Sophie then said she would let the hospital know, but admitted she had lied about how she really found her.
She said: “I lied, I told them we’d kept in touch. If they found out we met for the first time today, how I traced you – it’s not allowed. I’d be in serious trouble. They just know you’re Oscar’s biological mum and I adopted him when he was a few weeks old.” Gail met up with Sophie tonight A concerned Gail asked: “And is Oscar dealing with it ok?” Sophie replied: “Yeah he’s keeping positive.
That’s our Ozzy all over, doesn’t let things get to him or get him down. He raised £3000 for cancer, him and his mates in the summer.” Struggling with the news, Gail told her: “I’ve got to get back to work, but you’ll be in touch about the test, right?” as Sophie promised she would, before adding: “I am sorry, I know I’m already asking a lot.
- I don’t want to drag up the past, but they’ll want to test his dad too in case you’re not a match.
- His name’s on the birth certificate – Ryan Stocks.
- I didn’t want to try and trace him until I’ve been in touch with you.
- I didn’t think you’d be in touch with him.” Gail lied and said she was not in touch with Ryan, despite the pair being back together.
A worried Sophie shared with her her concerns, adding: “I know this is sensitive but if we can’t find a match, Ozzy’s my universe, Gail. I love him so much.” * Follow Mirror Celebs and TV on,,,, and, You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Charley Webb and Jaime Lomas – Fans all know Charley Webb is married to Emmerdale co-star Matthew Wolfenden – with the couple sharing three sons. But the Debbie Dingle actress has another soap connection in her family in the form of big brother Jamie Lomas.
- Jamie is best known for playing violent Warren Fox in Hollyoaks over the past 14 years, as well as Jake Stone in EastEnders during a gap in the middle.
- The I’m A Celebrity favourite is yet to make a move other to the Dales to see his sister and brother-in-law.
- The siblings share a very close bond, with Jamie walking his sister down the aisle on her wedding day to Matthew.
Back in May, Charley shared a heartwarming throwback snap of the pair on Jamie’s birthday. She wrote: “It’s my big brother’s birthday today. The most ridiculously overprotective big brother there is. Literally drives me mad everyday but I do love him.” Jamie replied: “Love you babe, always.
Who is Ryan’s adoptive mother in Emmerdale?
Irene Stocks was the adoptive mother of Ryan Stocks and former midwife at Hotten General Hospital, She is also the mother of Josh Stocks, and had a husband who tragically died, leaving her more dependent on her son, Ryan. Irene assisted teenage Charity Dingle (who used the name Deborah) in December 1990 when she gave birth to a baby boy.
However, the baby was not breathing and they tried to revive him. Charity saw the doctors working on the baby and not willing to watch him die, fled the hospital. However, Charity didn’t realise that the doctors managed to bring back her son. Irene took a liking to him and being unable to find Charity, adopted him in October 1991,
In May 2018, Charity visited Hotten General to try track down Irene to see if she knew where her baby’s grave may be, in order to get evidence to get her rapist Mark Bails sent to prison. Irene lied that she wasn’t the midwife and Charity might be confusing her with someone else.
- When Irene arrived home, she found and re-read her adoption order dating to 1991,
- Irene and Ryan then moved houses following her retirement, leading Charity to believe that she had caused the sudden move.
- In June 2018, Irene accompanies Ryan as he meets Charity for the first time.
- With time, Charity earns Ryan’s trust and they start rebuilding their relationship, however, Irene remains sceptical as she fears Charity is not reliable.
In July 2018, Ryan, sick of his mother’s smothering behaviour and overprotectiveness, tells Charity he has decided to move out. Charity then calls Irene, concerned about Ryan’s relationship with his mother, asking her to come over. Irene lashes out, claiming Charity is trying to take her son away from her, despite Charity claiming otherwise.
Irene fears Ryan will leave her and never come back and tearfully concludes that since her husband’s death she’s needed Ryan more than Ryan has needed her. Ryan explains he needs some space although Charity reminds him he doesn’t need to move out for that. Ryan and Irene sort things and Ryan agree not to move out.
Irene thanks Charity for helping and the two make amends. On New Year’s Eve, Irene visits The Woolpack to celebrate Ryan’s birthday party, hosted by Charity but is surprised to hear that Ryan has not yet arrived. The following day, Ryan tells Charity and Irene that he missed the party because he was helping a friend and they have the party the day after instead.
Is Charity Dingle leaving Emmerdale?
Casting – Charity as she appeared in her first episode (2000) Actress Suranne Jones auditioned for the role of Charity, however it was Atkins who was eventually cast. The actress received the part while she was in her final year of a performing arts degree at Salford University.
Her agent asked her if she wanted to audition for a role as a Dingle in Emmerdale and Atkins wondered whether she would be able to portray a member of that family, as she is so removed from those types of characters. The actress told Merle Brown of the Daily Record that the more her agent told her about the role, the more she thought she would enjoy playing it.
Atkins attended the audition and was later recalled to do a screen test alongside Mark Charnock (who plays Marlon Dingle ). Two weeks later, Atkins was told she had won the role of Charity. She began filming her scenes in February 2000 and made her first appearance in March.
- On 26 July 2004, Kris Green of Digital Spy reported Atkins had quit Emmerdale, claiming that it was time to move on.
- Of her decision to leave, Atkins said “I will be desperately sad to say goodbye to everyone but there are so many other roles that I would like to try and it’s important to me that Charity leaves on a high.” Atkins made her on screen departure on 1 March 2005.
On 18 March 2009, it was announced Atkins would be returning to Emmerdale as part of the ongoing overhaul of the show by series producer, Gavin Blyth, Of her decision to reprise her role, Atkins said: “Charity is a wonderfully complex character and an absolute joy to play.
I couldn’t resist the opportunity to explore a new era of Charity, Cain and Debbie and will relish seeing what she’s been up to since we saw her last.” Charity and her five-year-old son returned on 1 October 2009. Two months later, Digital Spy’s Kris Green reported Atkins had signed a six-month extension to her contract, keeping her with the show well into 2010.
On 20 January 2015, Atkins confirmed that she would be taking maternity leave from the show. Charity was written out of Emmerdale after receiving a prison sentence for perverting the course of justice. After a few brief returns throughout the rest of 2015, Charity returned permanently on 10 March 2016 when she was eventually released from prison.
What happened to Mark and Ollie in Emmerdale?
Biography – Ollie arrived in the village in summer 1999, and instantly came across as the tomboy of the Reynolds family. Ollie got herself into a lot of trouble in autumn 1999 including various scams with Zak Dingle and getting drunk, leading to Mandy Dingle getting sent to prison for three months.
- Ollie was convinced her parents didn’t care about her because they were always working, and ran away from home in 2000,
- She was hiding out in the Sugdens barn.
- After returning home, Ollie was shocked to learn about her fathers affair with Lady Tara Oakwell,
- She hated her parents even more, and continued to be led off the rails by Cain Dingle,
Villager Seth Armstrong was mugged in 2000 by 2 young girls Mel and Julie, Ollie knew them and had them arrested by Angie. In 2001 she continued to fall for Cain, and they got closer. Ollie was very unaware that Cain was only after her to get at Angie.
- Ollie even slept with Cain, and when the truth came out about why Cain was chasing Ollie, she left home and moved in with the Daggerts,
- Ollie kept getting closer to Danny, and tried to repair her relationship with Angie.
- Eventually Ollie moved home.
- But in September 2001 seven teenagers, including her older brother Marc were involved in the hit and run of their head teacher,
At first the gang tried to hide their involvement, but Ollie broke down and revealed all to Danny. Marc confessed and the others were all taken into custody. Marc was sent to prison for a year, and Ollie was devastated. Her friendship with Danny continued to grow, although Latisha speculated that Danny might be gay.
- Eventually Ollie started dating Danny and the relationship got serious.
- As the months went on Danny and Ollie became more and more serious.
- Ollie was devastated when, while she was away at her father and Tara’s engagement party, her mother was killed in a car crash, caused by Ollie’s one time boyfriend Cain Dingle.
The pain was made even more worse by the fact that Ollie had fought with her mother over Cain before Angie’s death. After his family left the village Danny moved in with Ollie and Len, into the Reynolds home. But later Ollie moved out as Chris Tate tried to buy the house for a development he was planning.
Who killed Cameron Murray in Emmerdale
2013: The Woolpack siege – Cameron whilst kidnapping half the village during The Woolpack Siege In early October 2013, Cameron escapes from prison and everyone including Debbie and Chas discover this and are horrified. Debbie’s house is guarded by policemen at all times. Cameron tricks the police in thinking he has escaped to another country by appearing on CCTV at an airport, but then moves out the way of the camera and makes his way to Emmerdale.
After kidnapping Sarah, he enters the Woolpack with a double-barrel shotgun, Cameron distracts a policeman and knocks him out unconscious, Cameron is assumed to have killed him, although he later survives, Cameron then enters inside The Woolpack where Marlon and Chas locked the doors, but are unaware that Cameron is inside.
As Chas leaves, Marlon gets his phone but as he walks out, he is confronted by Cameron with a gun and is panicked, Cameron beats Marlon and knocks him unconscious in the cellar and locks the door before moving on where Debbie and Chas begin to argue again as Debbie wants to find Sarah but Chas taunts Debbie saying that Cameron is outside.
Debbie then attempts to smash the window and break through instead but Chas attempts to stop her, however before Debbie and Chas can react, Cameron makes through and tells Chas to leave Debbie alone and Chas, Debbie and the rest are horrified to see Cameron with a gun. Cameron then holds several hostages inside which included Debbie, Chas, Zak, Diane, Alicia, Dan, Nicola, David, Pyria, Bernice and Ruby as well as Marlon, having knocked him out all ready, and Jack, during his 1st birthday, although Cameron ruined it during his siege.
Also during the siege, unbeknownst to him, the gun only has four bullets. On the start of the 16th October one hour episode, the camera turns to Cameron at first who threatens everyone, including Zak after trying to calm him down but Cameron taunts Zak about shooting him or Chas and Cameron is confronted by David, who stands up to Cameron but he threatens to shoot Alicia and Priya.
Meanwhile, outside in the rainstorm, many village residents including Andy, Jimmy, Declan, Lisa, Sam, Dom and the rest are horrified to learn that Cameron is in The Woolpack and his holding hostages which includes Zak, much to Lisa’s horror, Alicia, much to Dom’s disgrace, Chas, much to Jimmy’s fear and is also scared when he learns Nicola is inside as well after they had a fight and Debbie, much to Andy’s surprise and shock when he discovers Diane is inside as well, and as DS Shields and DC Flanagan attempt move the villagers away and calm Cameron down.
Andy attempts to run into the Woolpack and threatens to kill Cameron but Andy is arrested by DC Flanagan for crossing the line but he later releases him without charges, stating that he would off done the same thing. Cameron tries to persuade Debbie to leave with him but Debbie refuses, stating that she hates him more than she hates Chas and that he will never go anywhere near Sarah ever again and during the hostage she says the same about Jack and Zak Dingle stands up to Cameron, just then much to everyone’s horror, Cameron threatens Zak and warns him but Zak warns and taunts him back and demands that he shoots him and just then, Zak, along with Chas, attempt to overpower Cameron but this fails and this forces Cameron to shoot, a gunshot is heard outside and it is revealed that Cameron has the power, however, he noticed that Zak wasn’t shot and just then, Alicia Harding collapses and it is stated that Cameron shot Alicia, accidental, much to everyone horror.
Cameron refuses to let Alicia go until Debbie, feeling guilty, tries to talk Cameron out of it and states to let everyone go and she’ll come with him but, much to Debbie’s horror and shock, Cameron betrays Debbie and refuses and he knows that she will betray him again, like to day before his arrest and that he really wants to plan truth that Debbie will love Cameron, and so Cameron threatens Debbie and gets her backed, much to Debbie’s surprise, Cameron then threatens David before the phone rings and orders Diane to answer it, Diane informs DS Shields about the incident and she, David, Chas, Zak and David plead Cameron to let her go but again he refuses before Chas replies that he can’t let her die, but Cameron ignores her and states that she’ll die like Gennie and Alex, that he killed them both and he’ll kill her next but then Debbie again persuades Cameron to love her and that he lost nothing and that he has her, Cameron refused at first but then, realizing that Debbie is telling the truth and takes back for all his killings, agrees but yet again he refuses to let Alicia go stating “one more won’t hurt”.
The remaining hostages plead with Cameron to let her go so she can be treated and David Metcalfe keeps on begging him to do so, just then Dan states a plan to get the gun, it seemed to be working but Debbie betrays everyone, stating “It’s a trap”, instead of “I love you” and Cameron threatens Dan, who backs down but is mad at Debbie’s betrayal before everyone tearfully begs Cameron that Alicia has minutes and is almost dead but Cameron again refuses before Debbie persuades Cameron that he lets everyone go and it will be just her and him together.
Finally, Cameron lets Alicia go with David before keeping Debbie behind and letting everyone else go but before Chas can leave, Cameron locks the door and states “not you” and keeps Chas as well but as a hostage, Debbie then feels guilty and as Cameron answers the phone and gives them demands, Chas taunts Debbie why before Debbie attacks Cameron and tells Chas to tackle him, a dramatic struggle between the three of them causes him to shoot through a window using the last of his bullets, Cameron out powered Chas again and is furious after discovering that Debbie has betrayed him again.
Unaware that all his bullets have gone, Cameron states that he always has to choose between Debbie and Chas and then counts down from 10 saying that he only needs one and demands them to talk through who dies first and which one will be with him. After counting 10, Debbie demands that he shoots her and Cameron angrily agrees but he then has no bullets left but then reloaded the gun as he gained the upper hand when Debbie and Chas attempted to escape but failed.
Later on Cain, who’s in France, discovers this on TV and heads back to Emmerdale, Cameron then reveals that he was never going to shoot Debbie and that it was always going to be Chas, just then Debbie and Chas argue again about what’s been happening over the year and Cameron, who tries to calm them down and offers to help but Chas taunts them both, before Cameron and Chas, but not before Marlon woke up and knocked Cameron out and held him at gun point as Debbie and Chas tried to escape through the cellar.
After the power kept going on and off Cameron and Marlon struggled and Cameron was presumably shot in the process only to appear in the cellar later on. He tried numerous times to drown Debbie, Chas and Marlon. Marlon later escaped and the police then finally broke into the pub as they tried to get rescue Debbie and Chas by cutting into the cellar, Chas was able to escape but Cameron captured Debbie once more, wanting them to die together.
He kissed her and pushed her underwater, attempting to drown her. She struggles away and escapes. He tried to grab Debbie’s leg once more but it was too late, she was in the street, and safe. Gasping for breath, he eventually kills himself from being electrocuted by a light bulb after grabbing onto it.
His reign of terror is finally over and Debbie is relieved. The next morning Cameron’s body is taken away.
Why did Sam Dingle go to jail?
Samuel Jonah Dingle is a long running charac Sam Dingle. ter in Emmerdale. He first appeared in w:c:emmerdale:Episode 1947 (14th February 1995), He is the son of Zak Dingle and Nellie Dingle and brother of Butch, Tina and Nathan Dingle and half brother of Cain Dingle. Originally he was portrayed as a bit of a villain when he pretended he had kidnapped w:c:emmerdale:Robert Sugden wanting money for his return, and being involved in armed robbery, plus being a small time crook, he is a Dingle after all.
- He was in prison from April 1998 to March 2000 for the armed robbery.
- Sam is the village simpleton, or as they would say, the village idiot.
- One of his biggest storylines was when he helped his terminally ill wife w:c:emmerdale:Alice Dingle die in 2006.
- Sam now works as a gamekeeper at w:c:emmerdale:Home Farm,
Sam is played by w:c:emmerdale:James Hooton,
Does Charity Dingle lose her baby
Emmerdale fans heartbroken as Charity loses her baby in emotional scenes Emmerdale fans were left heartbroken for Charity and Mack as they had to terminate their baby tonight when doctors confirmed Charity had sadly suffered an ectopic pregnancy Emmerdale: Charity is told her pregnancy is ectopic fans were left heartbroken for Charity and Mack as they had to terminate their baby tonight.
- The pair – played by Emma Atkins and Lawrence Robb – were given the devastating news tonight that they have suffered an ectopic,
- Charity seemed happy a few weeks ago to find out she was expecting, but some devastating news during tonight’s show meant the pair had to bid farewell to their baby in a heartbreaking twist.
Charity suffered an ectopic pregnancy, which is when a fertilised egg implants itself outside of the womb and in Charity’s case, it had implanted itself in her fallopian tube. She doubled over in pain, and realising something was wrong, they rushed to hospital.
- There, they were given the devastating news they had lost the baby, and fans rushed to social media to share their heartache for the couple over what happened to them, as others shared their own experiences.
- “This is breaking me watching Charity losing her baby weeks 2 after going through similar #,” one said, as another wrote: “Though i don’t like Mac and Charity together that much this is incredibly sad Must be awful news to hear irl #emmerdale.”
- A third shared: “Ectopic pregnancy, poor Charity and poor Mack, he was looking forward to becoming a dad #Emmerdale”
She sadly suffered an ectopic pregnancy ( ITV) “#emmerdale I know I joke about Charity but that was dreadful, hearing your baby’s heartbeat then next thing the baby is dead so sad these things happen in real life. I feel for all the mums and dads that has to go through this,” a fourth penned online.
- In heartbreaking scenes in the hospital, Charity was convinced she had lost her baby, and whilst the doctor said the baby was still alive, they admitted it was not viable and explained how it was ectopic.
- Mackenzie struggled with the news, and in a heartbreaking twist, they asked if they could listen to the baby’s heartbeat one last time.
Mack was heartbroken ( ITV) As Charity sat with her partner Mackenzie, she admitted she was looking forward to the pregnancy for the first time. It would have been her fifth child, but she said she was most excited for this one as she had someone to share it with.
- Despite their heartbreaking news, the pair promised to stick by one another and Charity and Mackenzie returned home, whilst Mack went out for a walk to clear his head and bumped into his sister Moira, who had been very supportive.
- The Miscarriage Association (01924 200 799) supports women affected by miscarriage, ectopic and molar pregnancies.
If you’re worried about a loved one you can also call the helpline which is manned Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm, or email, *Emmerdale airs weekdays at 7.30pm on ITV, with an hour long episode on Thursdays. You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Why is Charity upset in Emmerdale?
Mackenzie and Chloe’s secret exposed in Emmerdale with devastating twist. ‘Heart attack in his cell,’ explained Charity but she felt cheated by his death.
Who did Mack cheat on Charity with in Emmerdale?
Emmerdale’s Mack cheats on Chloe with Charity hours before baby’s christening ‘s Mackenzie Boyd is set to break hearts once again as he cheats on with his estranged wife Charity Dingle. Almost a year on from when Mack cheated on Charity with Chloe, resulting in her getting with their son Reuben, the love rat appears to be back to his old ways. Spoilers for Emmerdale next week show Mack make moves on his estranged wife Charity despite promising Chloe he only has eyes for her. Mack is set to visit Charity to thank her for allowing him and Chloe to host the celebration of Reuben’s christening in the pub, before the evening takes an unexpected turn. Mack and Charity share a steamy encounter They share a steamy kiss, after Mack reassured Chloe that she is the one for him. Following the encounter, Charity has hope the pair will reunite while Mack confides in Moira about what happened. She warns him he could lose his son.
- Mack faces pressure as he is forced to decide who he wants to be with.
- Charity admits to pal Chas that she slept with him but will she tell Chloe as the christening gets underway? Emma Atkins, who plays Charity, said that a love triangle between the trio could be on the cards in 2024.
- Speaking at a press event, Emma said: “I think in the future we have been told that towards the end of the year, there is something we are not allowed to know yet.
“Another triangle I believe, unfinished business perhaps, but the three of us aren’t being told anything.” She added: “I have loved working with this guy and Jessie and I don’t think that’s gonna end anytime soon, because they’re so well connected. Okay, maybe the relationship is in tatters at the moment but the beauty of soap is you have always got to bump into those people because you are in the same village.
- Unless someone leaves or moves out or kills somebody which hopefully is not going to happen to us guys, it will be fine and we will continue in our way somehow, there will be the aftermath.
- There’s always the aftermath.
- Marriage counselling, try to make it work.” Emmerdale airs weeknights at 7:30pm on ITV1 and ITVX, with an hour-long episode on Thursdays.
Get the latest celebrity gossip and telly news sent straight to your inbox. Sign up to our weekly Showbiz newsletter, : Emmerdale’s Mack cheats on Chloe with Charity hours before baby’s christening
Who did Charity sleep with in Emmerdale
Emmerdale: Cain Dingle tells sister Charity no-one wants her – In upcoming scenes on Emmerdale, Charity Dingle (played by Emma Atkins) decides to stick to her plan of having nothing to do with her cheating ex Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb). The pair slept with each other on Wednesday’s episode of the soap unbeknownst to his new partner Chloe Harris (Jessie Elland). Will Chloe find out about Mack’s affair? (Image: ITV) Charity doesn’t back down from the dare and asks Liam if he wants to go on a date with her and he says yes. When awkward Liam arrives for his date in the Hide, he soon starts to become slightly intoxicated by Charity’s overt charm. Will Mack be left heartbroken on Emmerdale? (Image: ITV) Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding.
You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Perhaps she was using Mack all along to sleep with him and ditch him in a revenge twist. She may end up telling Chloe about their romp, leaving Mack heartbroken and alone without either woman. Charity actress Emma teased her character is set to be at the centre of a storm this October for Super Soap Week, with some fans speculating she could be pregnant with Mack’s baby.
Speaking to Digital Spy, Emma shared: “I’m very excited! Some Super Soap Weeks I don’t manage to be part of, which is just the way it goes. “So to be at the centre and for it to be quite a big storm brewing – not literally a storm, we’ve done that! “I just know that it’s going to be spectacular in one way or another and we’re due to get the scripts shortly, but it’s going to be quite big.” Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV and ITVX.
Who did Charity kiss in Emmerdale?
Emmerdale viewers were astounded as Charity Dingle kissed her cousin Caleb Milligan during Tuesday’s episode of the soap. Charity (Emma Atkins) invited Caleb (William Ash) over for a drink after she was left feeling down in the dumps having spotted her estranged husband Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) and the mother of his baby Chloe Harris (Jessie Elland) playing happy families as they dined at the Woolpack.
After Caleb was also left feeling blue with his scheme to bring down Kim Tate (Claire King) and get his hands on her fortune being foiled last week, Charity hoped the pair would be able to cheer each other up. The pair were seen sitting on the sofa as they discussed Caleb’s actions, with Charity telling anyone who wants to take down Kim is good in her eyes.
They then went on to talk about the mistakes they’d made in their lives, with Charity saying: ‘Marrying the bloke who got your grandkid’s best mate pregnant is pretty hardcore.’ Shocker: Emmerdale viewers were astounded as Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) kissed her cousin Caleb Milligan (William Ash) during Tuesday’s episode of the soap Misery loves company: Charity invited Caleb over for a drink after she was left feeling down in the dumps Referring to his son Nicky (Lewis Cope), who Caleb coerced into proposing to Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) in a bid to get at Kim’s fortune, Caleb replied: ‘Not as hardcore as blackmailing your gay son into getting married to a woman.’ Delving back into his childhood, Caleb told how he was chucked out of the children’s home he lived in, while Charity said she was ‘either pregnant or on the game’ at that time.
Caleb then told Charity he cheated on his ex-wife the day after they married, prompting Charity to recall the time she cheated on her girlfriend even though she knew she had cancer, adding: ‘I nearly sold my own son at one point as well.’ Agreeing they were ‘two losers together’, the pair then locked lips, sharing a passionate kiss.
However, Caleb is not the first of her cousins she has kissed, having shared a passionate moment with Caleb’s half-brother Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley), while she also previously kissed her cousin Marlon Dingle (Mark Charnock). Taking to Twitter, one shocked viewer wrote: ‘Isn’t Caleb a Dingle? If so, then doesn’t that make Caleb & Charity family?’ While someone else begged: ‘Can Charity stop kissing her cousins, please??’ ‘Not charity sleeping with her cousin again like she did with Marlon in the early to mid 2000’s,’ wrote another viewer.
Views: Soap fans took to Twitter to express their shock after seeing the kiss unfold on their screens While someone else shared: ‘So that’s 3 out 5 of Frank’s Tate’s kids Charity has boinked haha good for her.’ ‘So, Charity has now had THREE Tate siblings!’, noted another viewer, while someone else posted: ‘Are Charity and Caleb going to do a bit of “Dingle Mingling” #Emmerdale.’ One other person tweeted: ‘Lol, people on here shocked about incest with The Dingles.
They’ve been on the show for 25 years! Also, Caleb and Charity aren’t blood related #Emmerdale.’ It comes after Emmerdale fans were left fuming as the infamous Dingle Court was back in action during Monday’s episode as Caleb Milligan’s future in the village hung in the balance.
Scheming Caleb was rumbled by businesswoman Kim last week after he attempted to rinse her of her fortune with the help of his son Nicky. However, it emerged Kim had be on to Caleb for a while and confronted him after safely stashing her cash away were he would not be able to get at it. This week, Caleb’s brother Cain took charge as he brought the family together to decide the scammer’s fate and whether the clan would cut off contact with him.
The Dingles were shocked to learn Caleb had been lying to them since arriving in the Dales, with the family member willing to see Cain and Moira (Natalie J. Robb) lose everything as part of his dastardly plan. The clan: Emmerdale’s fans were fuming as the infamous Dingle Court was back in action on Monday as Caleb Milligan’s (third right) future in the village hung in the balance Closed court: This week, Caleb’s brother Cain (Jeff Hordley, right) took charge as he brought the family together to decide the scammer’s fate after he tried to steal Kim Tate’s fortune Cain is now determined to see the back of Caleb but Caleb has other plans, having taken up residence in the B&B after being kicked out of The Woolpack his his sister Chas (Lucy Pargeter).
- However, it seems not all members of the family are in agreement, with Nate Robinson (Jurell Carter) being convinced Caleb deserves a second chance.
- As a result, the Dingle Court was called, leaving fans in a rage as they branded them hypocrites, with many members of the family having conducted affairs or committed crimes in the past.
Taking to Twitter, one person wrote: ‘We know the Dingles have stabbed each other in the back at some point, slept with each others partners. No one can actually blame Caleb for doing what he’s done they would and anyone else would for their family! Kim is evil and needs taking down.’ While someone else shared: ‘Are we supposed to just forget about the whole of 2022 when Chas was lying and deceiving when she’s acting all high and mighty to Caleb and Mack?’ ‘This Dingle Court p**ses me off! Like all the dingles have never made mistakes and ruined lives,’ seethed another viewer.
While someone else posted: ‘Why is Chas being so high and mighty? “Dingle Court” only exists when you try and scam Kim Tate and not when you are having an affair when your mother is on her deathbed apparently.’ ‘How come Chas never faced Dingle court for what she did to ‘one of their own’ Paddy?,’ asked another soap fan.
Pot, kettle: Dingle Court was called, leaving fans in a rage as they branded them hypocrites, with many members of the clan having conducted affairs or committed crimes before Views: Many soap fans took to social media to express their opinion on the scenes as they unfolded While someone else tweeted: ‘I want Caleb to stay #Emmerdale Moira and Chas are big hypocrites actually all the Dingles are, Noah is right.’ Someone else commented: ‘Dingle court’s bunch of hypocrites.
Most of them have committed at least one crime.’ And another viewer remarked: ‘Dingle code is a load of nonsense when they are all hypocrites.’ It comes after Emmerdale viewers praised Claire King as her ‘iconic’ character Kim plotted to take cold revenge against Caleb in Thursday’s dramatic episode.
Caleb had been convinced he was going to get away with stealing Kim’s fortune but in Wednesday’s episode it emerged Kim knew everything about his cruel plan. After Caleb was caught looking at Kim’s bank account, she told him she’d squirrelled her money away where he would never be able to find it, calling on Cain to support her as she pressurised him into telling the truth.
Caleb revealed he was in fact the son of Frank Tate, meaning he was the secret heir to Kim’s Home Farm, and he’d been plotting to claim what he thought was his with the help of his son Nicky who left fiancée Gabby (Rosie Bentham) at the alter as she learned he was in fact gay and using her as a way in to the Tate family.
While Caleb walked away from Home Farm after his interrogation, it recently emerged he is to be killed off in upcoming scenes, and, as Kim comforted a devastated Gabby, the businesswomen declared in reference to Caleb and Nicky: ‘The gun is already loaded and my finger is on the trigger.’ Gripping: Emmerdale viewers praised Claire King, 61, as her ‘iconic’ Emmerdale character Kim Tate plotted to take cold revenge against Caleb Milligan in Thursday’s dramatic episode Taking to Twitter after the gripping episode, fans praised actress Claire King, 61, for her performance as Kim.
- One person wrote: ‘Okay, cards on the table.
- A pretty awesome #emmerdale episode! Love me some Home Farm drama! Queen Kim just being abs iconic as ever tonight.’ While someone else shared: ‘Claire king is brilliant as Kim.’ ‘Queen Kim is even more iconic after today’s episode!’, tweeted another viewer.
While someone else shared: ‘Love Kim showing empathy & support to Gabby whilst already plotting Caleb’s murder. Classic Kim, don’t ever change.’ One other soap fan wrote: ‘I love Kim “the gun is already loaded and my finger is on the trigger”.’ Someone else shared: ‘Better watch out Caleb & Nicky Kim wants revenge and is coming for both of you #Emmerdale.’ And another viewer posted: ‘Well done @emmerdale a fantastic episode tonight.
- A great storyline and a brilliant reaction from Kim and Cain.
- Cant wait to see what happens next.
- Congratulations to all cast and crew involved.
- Must have been a nightmare to set up a wedding that never happened.)’ Set to meet his end: While Caleb walked away from Home Farm after his interrogation, it recently emerged he is to be killed off in upcoming scenes Emmerdale is set to be rocked by a shock murder mystery next week as Caleb is attacked and left for dead.
The character’s real identity was exposed in recent scenes after his plot to steal Kim Tate’s Home Farm was rumbled – with Caleb believing the estate was his birthright as he’s the secret son of her ex Frank Tate. And as the truth about his dodgy dealings and lies spread around the village and he continues to throw his weight around, there’s no shortage of villagers baying for his blood.
In shock scenes Caleb is pushed off a ravine and left alone, with viewers having to wait and see if he survives. Having made a number of enemies within a short space of time, the question is, who tries to kill Caleb? In upcoming scenes, Cain’s seething that his long lost brother has taken up residence in the B&B.
Eager to prevent a fight, Nate suggests they let the family decide Caleb’s fate. That afternoon, the Dingle Court convenes to debate Caleb. The court is thrown on its head when the defendant himself makes a surprise appearance, resolute he’s staying in the village, but will it be his choice? The next day, Moira does her utmost to deter Cain from revenge.
Deadly fall: Emmerdale is set to be rocked by a shock murder mystery next week as Caleb Milligan is attacked an left for dead Suspects: Having made a number of enemies within a short space of time, the question is, who tries to kill Caleb? (L-R Mack, Leyla, Caleb, Cain and Will) At Home Farm, Gabby, despite still struggling with her heartbreak, turns up for work but is far from over Nicky and her family support her.
Meanwhile, Leyla rejects Caleb when he tries to apologise. Charity’s gutted to see Mack and Chloe getting close and offers Caleb a drink. Before long, they bond over wine and find solace in each other. The next day, Charity and Caleb agree to keep last night a secret.
Gabby is apprehensive facing villagers after her mortifying heartbreak. Her fears are proven right when a tense altercation with Caleb leaves her upset Caleb invites Leyla to lunch in the pub. Just as Leyla begins to forgive Caleb, a bust up between Charity and Mackenzie leads to the shock revelation that captures the attention of the entire pub.
There’s pandemonium in the pub after Charity reveals she slept with Caleb. Jealous Mack squares up to Caleb. Once home, Gabby’s upset after her run in with Caleb and Will simmers with anger on her behalf. Cain’s unimpressed to hear what Charity has done, Before long Cain is apoplectic to hear Vinny is selling up to Caleb.
- When Caleb goads Cain, he lunges for Caleb and Chas and Moira pull Cain away.
- A while later, Caleb further enrages Mack, who only came to apologise for yesterday, Burning with fury, Mack ominously assures him there will be consequences.
- Will is still seething at Caleb whilst David reassures Leyla as he does his utmost to prevent Leyla from relapsing, promising there will be an opportunity for them to watch Caleb’s comeuppance from the side lines.
Uh oh: Charity’s gutted to see Mack and Chloe getting close and offers Caleb a drink. Before long, they bond over wine and find solace in each other Shock: Caleb invites Leyla to lunch in the pub. Just as Leyla begins to forgive Caleb, a bust up between Charity and Mackenzie leads to the shock revelation that captures the attention of the entire pub That afternoon, the villagers all unite against Caleb during a tense altercation in the pub.
Squaring up to them all Caleb takes verbal pot shots at each of them. Exasperated with the spectacle, Chas throws him out whilst the others glare bloody murder. Caleb walks away but unbeknownst to Caleb, a mystery figure pursues him. That evening, out on a woodland ridge, Caleb’s blindsided when the unknown figure rushes out and pushes him over the edge – his lifeless body sprawls on the ground below.
Back in the village, a number of suspicious characters all return from mysterious outings. Under a peaceful Yorkshire view, Caleb’s body lies lifeless at the bottom of the ridge – who pushed him remains unclear. Speaking ahead of the shock scenes, Cain Dingle star Jeff Hordley teased whether his character had it in him to kill his own brother.
- He said: ‘I think there is always potential for anything with Cain.
- If he’s pushed in the wrong direction or if he flies off the handle then anything can happen.’ On being part of the whodunnit plot, he added: ‘It’s the nature of the show we are in that we often have these ‘whodunnits’ and I’ve been in the lineup for many different things over the years.
It’s just another day in paradise for me.’ Meanwhile, after her character is betrayed by her love interest after he sleeps with Charity, actress Roxy Shahidi details Leyla’s rage about his deceit. Tensions: The villagers all unite against Caleb during a tense altercation in the pub.
Squaring up to them all Caleb takes verbal pot shots at each of them Danger: Caleb walks away but unbeknownst to Caleb, a mystery figure pursues him. That evening, out on a woodland ridge Whodunnit: Caleb’s blindsided when the unknown figure rushes out and pushes him over the edge – his lifeless body sprawls on the ground below She says: ‘Finding out that he slept with Charity is worse than finding out he is a completely different person.
That for her is confirmation that he mustn’t have cared about her at all if he could do that. That hits her much harder!’ Dean Andrews meanwhile, who plays fellow suspect Will, says that his character would have ‘happily’ pushed Caleb after what he’d done to his wife Kim and Gabby.
‘Will is really angry about how Gabby has been treated by Nicky and blames Caleb’ Dean explained. ‘Will says he was drinking at the Woolpack when Caleb was pushed. He’d have happily pushed him I’m sure after all he’d tried to do to Kim. But he’s innocent yer Honour.’ Elsewhere Lawrence Robb, who played Mackenzie, shared just how angry his character is after discovering Caleb slept with Charity as he hints how far his alter ego is willing to go for revenge.
Anger: Speaking ahead of the shock scenes, Cain Dingle star Jeff Hordley teased whether his character had it in him to kill his own brother Scorned: Meanwhile, after her character is betrayed by her love interest after he sleeps with Charity, actress Roxy Shahidi details Leyla’s rage about his deceit Attacked: In shock scenes Caleb, played by Will Ash, is pushed off a ravine and left alone, with viewers having to wait and see if he survives He said: ‘Mackenzie HATES Caleb, he’s never liked him.
What did Charity find out in Emmerdale
Emmerdale explodes as Charity uncovers Chloe and Mack’s baby lie in brutal twist Emmerdale spoilers have revealed the moment Charity Dingle finally finds out about Mackenzie Boyd’s fling with Chloe Harris, and that he’s the father of her baby Emmerdale: Mack and Charity get married
- has confirmed explosive scenes will air in the village next week, as the moment fans have all been waiting for finally unfolds.
- Charity Dingle finally discovers her husband Mackenzie Boyd’s shocking betrayal, and a double secret he’s been keeping for coming up to a year.
- For the past nine or so months, Mack has been hiding the fact he cheated on Charity in a fling last summer and that as a result, he is now a father.
- But a health scare next week leads to the truth coming out in dramatic fashion, with pictures showing the moment it all adds up for Charity and she realises the truth.
- Up until now, Charity has remained in the dark about Mack’s one-night stand with Chloe Harris last year, and the fact Chloe fell pregnant.
- Chloe recently welcomed her baby son, and while Mack has kept this a secret and decided to stay out of his child’s life, he remains torn in upcoming scenes.
Emmerdale has confirmed explosive scenes will air in the village next week ( ITV)
- Just as health scare leaves Mack and Chloe fearing for their baby’s life, Charity finally discovers he’s the baby’s father and that he’s been hiding the fling all this time.
- Spoilers reveal Mack goes to the hospital in secret to visit his baby son, and comforts Chloe as they await news on his health.
- Following a possible diagnosis, spoilers reveal Chloe is told baby Reuben might have a bleed on his brain.
- She and Mack are relieved though when the consultant tells them Reuben is showing no signs of brain damage, and Mack jumps at the chance to finally meet his son properly.
- He has no idea though that Charity is at the hospital to check on Chloe, and soon she spots an unaware but emotional Mack with Reuben.
- Suddenly everything makes sense and she realises he is the father, with pictures showing her reeling over the shocking news – but what will she say to Mack?
- Speaking to The Mirror and other press recently, Charity actress Emma Atkins hinted that her and Mack might remain together, but she suggested there could be another big love triangle on the cards.
Emmerdale spoilers have revealed the moment Charity Dingle finally finds out about Mackenzie Boyd’s fling with Chloe Harris ( ITV) While she didn’t specify whether it involved Chloe or someone else, Emma revealed the plot was farm from over – after boss Jane Hudson recently said the plot would run on into 2024.
She teased to us: “I think in the future we have been told that towards the end of the year, there is something we are not allowed to know yet. Another triangle I believe, unfinished business perhaps, but the three of us aren’t being told anything.” On the future for the couple, Emma teased: “I have loved working with this guy and Jessie and I don’t think that’s gonna end anytime soon, because they’re so well connected.
“Okay, maybe the relationship is in tatters at the moment but the beauty of soap is you have always got to bump into those people because you are in the same village. “Unless someone leaves or moves out or kills somebody which hopefully is not going to happen to us guys, it will be fine and we will continue in our way somehow, there will be the aftermath.