- 1 How is Mike Tindall related to the Queen
- 2 What does Mike Tindall do for a living now
- 3 Does Zara Tindall get money from the Queen
- 4 How is Zara Tindall a royal
- 5 Why does Mike Tindall wear medals
- 6 Has Mike Tindall talked about the Queen
- 7 Is Mike Tindall getting paid for I’m a celebrity
The former professional rugby player is married to Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Phillips. Mike Tindall makes history as he becomes the first member of the royal family to compete on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
What does Mike Tindall do for a living now
Stepping away from sport, the former rugby star also has a company Kimble Trading, of which he is the director. The business operates as a professional services automation provider and contributes to Mike’s reported six-figure salary.
How did Mike Tindall meet Zara?
How did Zara meet Mike Tindall? – The sports-loving pair met during England ‘s Rugby World Cup – winning campaign in Australia in 2003. They were introduced to each other in a bar in Sydney by Zara’s cousin Prince Harry, In 2010, they announced their engagement and married on July 30, 2011. They now have three children together and live at their home in Gloucestershire.
Is Mike Tindall married to Zara?
Mike and Zara have been married for 12 years The former rugby star, 44, will be back on your audio platforms next week as his podcast, The Good, The Bad & The Rugby, returns for a fourth season.
Why is Mike Tindall a celebrity?
Who is I’m a Celebrity contestant Mike Tindall? is making history as the first member of the royal family to appear on The former rugby player, who is married to, began playing the sport professionally aged 18 for Bath just after leaving school. During his career on the pitch, Tindall broke his nose at least eight times.
- He announced his retirement from the sport in 2014 and now presents the podcast The Good, The Bad and The Rugby with former I’m a Celebrity contestant James Haskell and presenter Alex Payne.
- Tindall is also known for his position within the royal family, due to his marriage to Zara Phillips.
- The rugby player first met Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter, the daughter of Princess Anne and her first husband Mark Phillips, at the 2003 Rugby World Cup and the couple announced their engagement in 2010, after he received the Queen’s permission.
The cast of ‘I’m a Celebrity’ 2022
- They married in Edinburgh in 2011 and now reside in Gatcombe Park, a royal estate in Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire.
- The couple have three children: Mia, eight, Lena, four, and Lucas, one.
- Tindall was recently in attendance at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral, during which he was seen comforting the Countess of Wessex’s son James.
Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial Tindall and Phillips at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral in September Discussing the first time he met the monarch on his podcast before her death, Tindall recalled: “I did get sweaty palms.
- I think anyone would.
- She’s such a legend of a lady that I still get nervous now when I see her.” As for the jungle, Tindall has said that he was looking forward to taking part in the Bushtucker Trials “in a weird way” and wanted to be the camp’s “morning motivator”.
- The rugby star said that he’d been asked to appear on the show numerous times in the past and suspected the experience would be tougher than any sports match.
“With a rugby game you know what you are going to get and when it gets hard, you know what it looks like,” he said. “This is something you can’t predict; you don’t know where it will take you and so you can’t really plan for it. “Your ability to roll with the punches is something you have got to have.
Does Zara Tindall get money from the Queen
Zara and Mike Tindall’s combined net worth revealed Published: 08:09 BST, 15 April 2023 | Updated: 09:41 BST, 15 April 2023
- Although ‘s daughter and her husband Mike are often seen out and about with their royal relatives, they do not carry any official titles.
- As such, the pair do not receive any financial help from the Crown – so what exactly do they do for a living?
- Mike, 44, and Zara, 41, have amassed an estimated £30 million fortune from a number of shrewd deals, sponsorships and endorsements.
England Rugby legend Mike is the fourth richest former player in the UK and his stint in the I’m a Celebrity. Get Me Out of Here jungle last year helped him bag even more brand partnerships.
- Just like her mother Princess Anne, Zara is a keen equestrian and professionally competes in the sport – even taking part in the Olympics in London in 2012.
- The star secured a win and took home a silver medal as part of the Great British Eventing team.
- Thanks to her talent and sporting successes, Zara was offered the role of director at Cheltenham racecourse.
- Here’s everything you need you need to know about Zara and Mike Tindall’s various streams of income – and their,
- What brands has Zara worked with?
- Zara has many endorsement deals with high-end luxury companies including Musto, Land Rover, Rolex and investment firm Artemis.
- The mum-of-three enjoys a long-standing relationship with sailing and outdoor brand Musto – worth an estimated £500,000.
- As an ambassador, she is featured on the firm’s website saying: ‘I started riding horses at a very young age and my mother was into sailing, which is how I became familiar with Musto as a sailing brand.
- ‘Musto then developed the equestrian and country range so it was natural to enjoy the brand’s products for this area as well.
Zara Tindall is not only a talented equestrian but a shrewd businesswoman who has a massive portfolio of brands she works with and endorses, believed to have have netted her a £15 million fortune Last year, Zara Tindall was seen posing as the face for the sailing and outdoor clothing firm Musto.
The 41-year-old was snapped in the countryside near her home in Gloucestershire ‘The cut is flattering for women – you feel very feminine in them, while being functional. Jackets don’t ride up or let cold air in and are made of premium fabrics that are strong enough to allow you to work and look good at the same time.’ Zara became an official brand ambassador for Land Rover in 2006, strengthening the luxury 4×4 maker’s already impeccable royal connections.
The Queen was thought to have had no fewer than 30 Land Rovers, while they are also driven by all of the Queen’s children and most of her grandchildren – as well as the Princess of Wales’ family. Zara became the first person to be given the keys to a Range Rover Evoque in 2011 and has presented a women’s scholarship for training in engineering, sponsored by the firm.
- It is estimated that Zara could be earning up to £200,000 a year from the car manufacturer.
- She also enjoys a partnership with luxury watchmaker Rolex, having been a ‘testimonee’ – or ambassador – for the brand, since 2006.
- It was previously estimated that Zara was likely to get £100,000 for the partnership.
- The 41-year-old will also receive all the watches she was seen wearing at several equestrian competitions or when out and about with her family.
Zara Tindall pictured taking part in the Barefoot Retreats Burnham Market International Horse Trials in Norfolk in April 2022 Zara Tindall pictured at the launch of her jewellery collection with Callejia in June 2015. Brand experts believe this partnership could have made her £80,000 Rolex proudly declares: ‘Zara became a Rolex Testimonee prior to winning individual gold at the World Equestrian Games in 2006 in Aachen.
- ‘She is proud to be part of Rolex’s longstanding support for equestrianism that spans more than 60 years and shares with the Swiss watchmaking brand a quest for perpetual excellence through precision and superior performance.’
- In 2015, Zara also debuted a collection with luxury jewellery Calleija, which is still available today and could have helped her make £80,000.
- The Zara Phillips Collection by Calleija is a range of equestrian inspired pieces of fine jewellery with an exclusive price tag.
- A ‘saddle ring’ she’s designed for the Australian brand costs around £7,000 and Zara will receive royalties from sales.
- The collaboration was seen as a passion project at the time and Zara designed the pieces as well as modelled them.
She said at the time: ‘Hopefully there’s no age limit for the women this collection is aimed at. I wanted the collection to be beautiful, wearable pieces that I can wear every day, that work from day to night.’ What brands has Mike worked with? Retired rugby player Mike hasn’t stopped working since hanging up his sports shoes and has earned millions through brand endorsements, adverts and stints on reality TV Domino’s pizza is one of the world’s biggest fast food makers and although it makes daily offers of meal deals to its fans, Mike had a less cut-price deal with them himself.
In October 2022 he appeared in an amusing advert with his friend and former rugby teammate James Haskell. The commercial played on Mike’s position within the royal family and saw him land in a helicopter. He jumped out with a load of pizza boxes, which he then delivers to Haskell. Mike tells him he has ‘friends in high places’ in the TV ad, which is estimated to have made him £300,000.
Another brand that brought the rugby star onto our screens is Amazon Prime, where he gave another comedic performance alongside former teammate Haskell, who tries to enlist his help with a delivery. Mike Tindall pictured taking part in a challenge during his appearance on I’m a Celebrity.
- Brand expert Nick Ede said: ‘For the Amazon advert, which he is not in as much, he would have got around £150,000 for this.’
- As a firm favourite with Royal fans, many were stunned when it was revealed Mike would be going into the jungle as part of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity series.
- The stint is rumoured to have earned the dad-of-three £150,000 for his time on the show, which saw him come fourth behind winner Jill Scott, actor Owen Warner and disgraced Tory MP Matt Hancock.
- His friend and podcast co-host Alex Pain suggested he could have taken on the work for the money.
- He added: ‘He’s on the sporting circuit, but it’s worth remembering that the last two years there hasn’t been pretty much a days work for people in that sort of industry.
Mike Tindall pictured with his co-host James Haskell as they record one of their The Good, The Bad and the Rugby podcasts
- ‘He’s a guy who’s in the public eye and that’s where he earns his money.’
- In addition to adverts and reality shows, Mike also runs a company, Kimble Trading Ltd, which oversees various business activities – including managing his speaking appearances.
- It is thought that Mike earns a six-figure salary from the company, although he came under fire during the pandemic after it was revealed Kimble Trading had received furlough cash.
- According to The Sun, the company’s accounts said: ‘The outbreak of Covid-19 and subsequent restrictions imposed have led to a number of events in 2020 being cancelled.
‘The company has taken advantage of all available government aid in order to support the business and its employees through the crisis.’, Have Zara and Mike ever worked together? Mike and Zara don’t work together on brands very often but they run a tight ship caring for their three kids – daughters Mia and Lena, and son Lucas Phillip
- The couple, who share children Mia, nine, Lena, four, and Lucas Phillip, who is almost two, raised eyebrows in 2020 when they both agreed to act as global ambassadors for a tech firm behind a ‘digital health passport’ app linked to COVID-19.
- At the time, branding experts said Zara and Mike stood to make £200,000 from the deal with VST Enterprises.
- The Manchester-based cyber security firm was behind the V-Health Passport, an app which could be scanned to reveal whether the user had tested negative for coronavirus or had antibodies.
- In January last year, it was reported that the firm had entered administration.
Then in September 2022 it was reported that the assets of the company were bought by a Davis Co. Holdings subsidiary. Zara and Mike Tindall arrive for the 2023 Magic Millions Polo and Showjumping on the Gold Coast
- Based on their various brand deals, both Mike and Zara Tindall have an estimated net worth of £15m each.
- Overall, this means the couple are believed to be worth a cool £30m.
- Zara’s most lucrative brand deal continues to be with Musto – which has reportedly earned her £500,000.
- Meanwhile, Mike is estimated to have earned £325,300 over the course of his 17 year rugby career – before his retirement in 2014.
- Zara was also announced as the first Magic Millions Racing Women Ambassador in 2012.
- She and now travels to Surfers Paradise in Queensland every year for the Gold Coast Yearling Sale, seven days of auctions which culminate in a major race meeting where all contenders are horses bought at previous Magic Millions auctions.
- ‘This is an ongoing partnership that sees Zara attend events every year to present gifts to the winners,’ Mischa Jolin, Managing Director of Influencer, PR and Branding agency, Edencancan previously told MailOnline.
- ‘She is an integral part of the brand which empowers women within the equestrian field.
- ‘I would anticipate this partnership is worth circa £125k per year.’
: Zara and Mike Tindall’s combined net worth revealed
Why did Mike Tindall get dropped?
2011 Rugby World Cup misconduct – On 11 November 2011, Tindall was fined £25,000 by the Rugby Football Union and was removed from its elite player squad as a result of his throwing a dwarf in Queenstown, New Zealand, during the 2011 Rugby World Cup,
- Martin Johnson, the England manager, had initially supported Tindall, but it was stated later that some, including Johnson, had been misled.
- After a formal inquiry, the RFU said that Tindall’s actions were unacceptable and would not be tolerated.
- Tindall said he intended to appeal against the decision.
On 28 November 2011 the appeal partly succeeded. Tindall’s suspension from the England squad was set aside and the fine was reduced to £15,000. Tindall stated during the appeal process that he had not intentionally misled Johnson, as he did not remember the relevant events.
How rich is Princess Anne?
What is Princess Anne’s net worth? – Image: Chris Jackson/Getty Images What is Princess Anne’s net worth? Princess Anne’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million according to Celebrity Net Worth, She married Mark Phillips in 1973 and they eventually divorced in 1992. She later marred Timothy Laurence in a private ceremony in the same year.
- Her older brother King Charles’ net worth is, in comparison, $600 million.
- According to Forbes, Charles inherited the Queen’s $500 million in personal assets after her death.
- Those assets include her personal investments, art collection, jewelry, rare stamps and real estate holdings, which include Sandringham House in Norfolk, England, and the Balmoral Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, where the Queen died.
Charles also inherited the Queen’s $70 million in assets from the Queen Mother, which included a stamp collection, fine china, jewels, horses, and even a valuable Faberge egg collection and paintings from artists like Monet, Nash and Carl Fabergé. Charles also didn’t have to pay an inheritance tax on his inheritance from the Queen due to an a 1993 agreement between the British royal family and former Prime Minister John Major.
Under the agreement, inheritances from sovereign to sovereign is exempt from the United Kingdom’s 40-percent inheritance tax. The agreement was created to avoid the erosion of the British royal family’s wealth. According to i24 News, Prince Edward, as well as his siblings Prince Andrew and Princess Anne, will inherit a share of the Sovereign Grant, which is now owned by their oldest brother, King Charles III, though the exact amount of his share isn’t known.
She is the only child to accompany every leg of the Queen’s final journey from Balmoral Castle in Scotland, where the Queen passed, to her final resting place beneath St. Georges Chapel in Windsor. Princess Anne revealed in a post on the British royal family’s official Instagram account in September 2022 that she was with the Queen in the last 24 hours of her life, which she called an “honor” and a “privilege.” “I was fortunate to share the last 24 hours of my dearest Mother’s life,” she wrote at the time.
It has been an honour and a privilege to accompany her on her final journeys. Witnessing the love and respect shown by so many on these journeys has been both humbling and uplifting. We will all share unique memories. I offer my thanks to each and every one who share our sense of loss.” Princess Anne continued, “We may have been reminded how much of her presence and contribution to our national identity we took for granted.
I am also so grateful for the support and understanding offered to my dear brother Charles as he accepts the added responsibilities of The Monarch. To my mother, The Queen, thank you.” The Queen’s death was announced at 6:41 p.m. London time on the British royal family’s official Twitter account. Image: Terry Fincher/Daily Express/Getty Images In her early career, Anne was an awarded equestrian and she finished fourth at the Rushall Horse Trials in 1971. She became the first British royal to win the European gold medal and also met her first husband Mark Phillips through the sport.
- At the 1976 Montreal Olympics, she pushed through a concussion to finish one of her courses.
- Her daughter Zara Tindall followed in her mother’s footsteps and also won a silver medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics for the British Equestrian team.
- She called her mother a “role model.” “Whether it was the horses or sailing or traveling or the people we met along the way, I was very lucky to meet incredible people which then you learn more from as you go along through life.” She continued, “I definitely remember having a lot of fun and being able to experience a lot of things.
I’m very lucky that my parents were able to do that for us or whatever they were involved in.” On what legacy she wants her mom to have, she said her mom should be recognized “for being hard working and respectful and loyal and a good mum,” with “some success in there and influencing the younger generations, as well.” As of 2023, Princess Anne has patronage over 300 charities such as the Royal National Children’s Foundation since 2002.
She has put in over 11,000 appearances since that year—which is a record for any living royal. She served as president of Save The Children from 1970 to 2017 and president of BAFTA from 1973 to 2001. She took over her grandmother’s place as Chancellor of the University of London. In a rare interview with CBC News: The National, Anne gave her opinions about the stance of the Royal Family among anti-monarchy sentiments.
“It is perfectly true that it is a moment where you need to have that discussion but I would just underline that the monarchy provides, with the constitution, a degree of long-term stability that is actually quite hard to come by any other way,” she said, acknowledging the issue.
Who is richer Beatrice or Eugenie?
Royal Family’s net worth: How rich they are and how they make their living? T he death of Queen Elizabeth II in September 2022 has led to and Queen Consort, Camilla, taking the throne. With the royal family constantly in the public eye, many people are curious about how much they are worth.
- The net worth of some members of the royal family has been revealed.
- According to GOBankingRates, Princess Beatrice is worth $1 million, and Princess Eugenie is also worth $1 million, although she has an estimated wealth of $10 million held in trust funds set up by her grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, and her great-grandmother, the Queen Mother, as well as a trust set up by her divorced parents.
Camilla Parker Bowles is estimated to be worth $5 million, while Kate Middleton ‘s entrepreneurial family has an estimated fortune of $50 million thanks to their company, Party Pieces. Prince Philip was worth $30 million at the time of his death, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘s estimated wealth is $60 million.
Prince William is reportedly worth $100 million. Princess Beatrice has worked full-time in business and contributes much of her time and efforts to various causes. Princess Eugenie, on the other hand, holds degrees in art history and English literature and has worked as an associate director at an art gallery.
She also has patronages and her own earnings. Camilla Parker Bowles spends most of her time doing charity work for a variety of causes. Kate Middleton, who is the mother of Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, has an estimated net worth from her entrepreneurial family’s fortune.
Why Zara Tindall has no title?
Princess Anne’s children don’t have titles – the simple explanation Published: 12:57 BST, 27 June 2023 | Updated: 16:32 BST, 27 June 2023
- It is a question that is often asked – why do ‘s children, Zara Tindall and not have royal titles?
- They are, just as and, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, grandchildren of the late Queen.
- But unlike their cousins, Peter, 45, and Zara, 42, have no HRH status and have no obligations to the royal family.
- The reason for this is actually quite simple.
Not being working royals allowed Zara and Peter to have their own careers and make their own money. Zara went on to be a successful equestrian whereas Peter had a range of jobs from working in the world of racing to working in a bank. Pictured: The brother and sister at the Chelsea Flower Show in 2015 Pictured: Princess Anne and the Queen in Braemar, Scotland 2018
- When they were born they did not automatically inherit a HRH title because their father, Captain Mark Phillips, was not a Prince.
- And Princess Anne also decided she did not want them be called Prince or Princess.
- Centuries old royal tradition says that only the children’s father can pass on his title, if he has one, and the mother, even if she is a princess, cannot.
- As Princess Anne’s brothers – Andrew, Edward and Charles – are princes, their children received the HRH title.
- Upon the births of Peter and Zara the Queen offered to give them both a royal title – but this was declined on their behalf by Princess Anne.
- This saw Princess Anne’s children follow in the footsteps of their father, who also turned down the Queen’s invitation for a title.
- As a result Zara and Peter were not working royals and were free from royal obligations.
- Later Zara went on to say she felt ‘lucky’ the decision had been made for her.
When she was older, Zara said she felt ‘lucky’ that she had no royal titles. Pictured: Peter and Zara in 1985
- She told The Times in 2015: ‘I’m very lucky that both my parents decided to not use the title and we grew up and did all the things that gave us the opportunity to do.’
- When Princess Anne was asked about the decision in 2020 by Vanity Fair, she said: ‘I think most people would argue that there are downsides to having titlesSo I think that was probably the right thing to do.’
- Former Buckingham Palace press secretary Dicki Arbiter said that ‘it was a masterstroke of the Princess Royal when she decided not to give her children titles’.
‘Growing up as a commoner allowed Zara to thrive as her own woman, and there has never been pressure on her to conform. She has benefited from it in all sorts of ways,’ he said. Because Zara and Peter did not have royal titles, it meant they could have a somewhat normal life, pursuing their own careers.
Zara and her mother Princess Anne at Ascot in June, 2023 Exeter University graduate Zara, who is now married to former rugby player Mike Tindall, is a talent equestrian, winning a silver medal at the London 2012 Olympics in the GB Eventing Team. Peter also attended Exeter University where he graduated with a degree in Sports Science before securing a job at Jaguar as a hospitality manager.
He then moved to Williams racing team to carry out a similar royal. After leaving the world of racing, he went on to get a job at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Freedom away from the public purse and public scrutiny allowed both Zara and Peter to earn their own living.
- Despite not having titles, Zara and Peter still remain in the line of succession to the British throne.
- Peter is 17th in line, followed by his children, whereas Zara is 20th, followed by her children.
- Because both Peter and Zara rejected the Queen’s offer of a royal title, their children will also not have a royal title.
- That means Savannah Phillips, 12, sister Isla, 11, and Mia Tindall, 9, and siblings Lena, 4, and Lucas, 2, remain in the line of succession but without HRH status or obligations to become working royals.
: Princess Anne’s children don’t have titles – the simple explanation
How rich are Mike and Zara Tindall?
ZARA and Mike Tindall are well known in the UK due to their familial ties to the Royal Family. Together, the couple has a reported combined net worth of £30million, and all without any help from the Crown, 1 Mike and Zara Tindall reportedly have a combined net worth of £30million in 2023 Credit: Getty
How is Zara Tindall a royal
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Zara Tindall MBE OLY|
|Tindall in 2007|
|Born||Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips 15 May 1981 (age 42) St Mary’s Hospital, London, England|
|Alma mater||University of Exeter|
|Spouse||Mike Tindall ( m.) |
|Family||House of Windsor|
Zara Anne Elizabeth Tindall MBE OLY ( née Phillips ; born 15 May 1981) is a British equestrian, an Olympian, and a member of the British royal family, She is the daughter of Anne, Princess Royal, and Captain Mark Phillips, She is a granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and a niece of King Charles III,
She was born 6th in the line of succession to the British throne and is now 21st. Tindall won the Eventing World Championship in Aachen in 2006. That same year, she was voted 2006 BBC Sports Personality of the Year by the public. In 2012, she carried an Olympic flame at Cheltenham Racecourse on her horse Toytown,
As a member of the Great Britain Eventing Team, she won a silver medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics, presented to her by her mother. She married rugby union player Mike Tindall in 2011.
Why does Mike Tindall wear medals
Mike Tindall says he ‘hates’ wearing medals following Queen’s funeral confusion
- has admitted that he “hates” wearing medals on his clothing, following confusion over the three medals he wore at ‘s state funeral last week.
- The former England rugby star, who is married to the Princess Royal’s daughter, perplexed some viewers on Monday (19 September)
- Tindall, 43, addressed the comments on the latest episode of his podcast The Good, The Bad and The Rugby, which he hosts with James Haskell and Alex Payne.
- Haskell jokingly asked his fellow presenter during the episode: “How many years did you serve in Afghanistan?”
- Tindall responded: “It has been an interesting one, we’ve had this discussion on the fact that I hate wearing them anyway.
“I think you would be the same because you class medals as a military honour. Any serviceman, I am deeply appreciative of your service and I have not served anywhere and actually haven’t done anything to achieve those medals apart from being in the family.”
- Explaining his medals, he continued: “So the jubilee medals, obviously I got married in 2011, so 2012 was diamond jubilee and you get a medal if you’re part of the family.
- “The people who work in her household get a medal, and if you’ve been serving in the armed forces for five years and you’re actively in service, you get one too.
- “So it’s harder for military to actually get a jubilee medal unless they served for a long time.
- “There’s been a lot more as you get a lot more celebrations later in life, so 50, 60, 70, that’s where I got one, and the other one was my MBE.”
- Tindall was awarded the MBE in 2007 in recognition for his achievements and overall contribution to rugby.
- He was known for being one of the most consistent top-level performers of his generation.
- During the late monarch’s funeral ceremony, some viewers questioned why he wore the medals while others defended him as the medals were not related to military service.
- Addressing the backlash, Tindall added: “I can’t control it, you get a uniform list and it says the dress code is strict, you wear a mourning suit unless you’re military.”
- The Queen’s state funeral was attended by many members of the royal family, including King Charles III and the Queen Consort, the Prince and Princess of Wales, and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
- About 2,000 mourners gathered in Westminster Abbey to grieve the monarch, who reigned for 70 years before her death on Thursday (8 September) at the age of 96.
: Mike Tindall says he ‘hates’ wearing medals following Queen’s funeral confusion
Is Zara Tindall a princess?
Zara is an Olympian, mom of three, and 21st in the line of succession to the British throne. She doesn’t have a royal title.
How much weight did Mike Tindall lose?
Reflecting on his remarkable feat, Mike proudly announced: ‘I lost four kilos!’
Has Mike Tindall talked about the Queen
Mike Tindall shares sweet tribute to ‘wonderful’ Queen Published: 09:08 BST, 8 September 2023 | Updated: 09:52 BST, 8 September 2023
- Mike Tindall has paid a touching tribute to the Queen on the first anniversary of her death.
- The former England rugby star, 44, who is married to the Queen’s eldest granddaughter Zara, said Her Majesty was a ‘wonderful woman’ as he shared a video on Instagram showing pictures of her throughout her life.
- However, just a minute after posting, the sports star turned businessman took to his Instagram story to promote his brand Black Eye Gin.
- He then shared a promotional poster for the World Cup After Party tour – which he is hosting with his podcast the Good, the Bad and the Rugby.
- Finally, he posted another promotion for his podcast – where he described himself as ‘Mystic Mike’ and predicted scores for the upcoming,
Mike Tindall has paid a touching tribute to the Queen on the first anniversary of her death
- ‘Massive day in the sport I love but I can’t help but start the day thinking about this wonderful woman that we lost a year ago today #thequeen #rip’ he wrote.
- The father-of-three joined his wife’s uncle the King and other members of the Firm paying tribute to Her Majesty who died at Balmoral Castle one year ago today.
- In an unprecedented break with tradition, signifying how touched he has been by the country’s grief at her passing but also pride in a remarkable life of public duty, His Majesty recalled his mother’s ‘long life, devoted service and all she meant to so many of us’.
- Initially Charles, 74, had planned only to mark his mother’s death – and his own grief-tinged accession – in ‘quiet contemplation’ at home in Scotland.
- In doing so he would follow the same pattern that Queen Elizabeth chose to adopt for 70 years, marking her father King George VI’s death, at Sandringham in Norfolk, away from public gaze.
- But in recent weeks he began to have a change of heart, having been so deeply touched by the global outpouring of grief after his mother died on September 8 last year.
- The King and Queen Camilla chose last night not to return to their own home at Birkhall on the Balmoral estate as planned, but to remain at the castle itself where Elizabeth died at the age of 96, surrounded by the glory of the Scottish Highlands she adored.
They will remain there today, comforted by some of those who were closest to Her late Majesty, spending tonight there as well, before moving back to their neighbouring estate. A source said: ‘I think it will be of comfort to be surrounded by so much that was familiar to her.’ However, just moments after posting, the sports star turned businessman took to his Instagram story to promote his alcohol brand Black Eye Gin He then shared a promotional poster for the World Cup After Party tour – which he is hosting with his podcast the Good, the Bad and the Rugby.
Finally, he posted another promotion for his podcast – where he described himself as ‘Mystic Mike’ and predicted scores for the upcoming Rugby World Cup Meanwhile, the Prince and Princess of Wales are to mark the first anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death with a small private service in Wales. William and Kate will attend St Davids Cathedral in St Davids, the smallest city in Britain, in Pembrokeshire on Friday.
They will also meet members of the local community in the adjacent cloister, including local people who met Elizabeth II during her visits to St Davids.
- Mike and Zara Tindall are not working royals and do not hold HRH titles.
- They live on Princess Anne’s estate in Gloucestershire, and make money through appearances and brand deals – with Mike recently doing a stint on I’m A Celebrity.
- recently revealed he first met the late Queen as a teenager during a visit to his old school.
- In the latest episode of The Good, The Bad & The Rugby, the former rugby ace explained that he met long before he joined the, aged just 13.
Mike and Zara Tindall are not working royals and do not hold HRH titles. They live on Princess Anne’s estate in Gloucestershire, and make money through appearances and brand deals – with Mike recently doing a stint on I’m A Celebrity
- Mike stopped by his former school, Queen Elizabeth Grammar School in Yorkshire to meet with his childhood rugby coach, Trevor and gave viewers a tour of the school, which was founded by Royal Charter of Queen Elizabeth I in 1591.
- But it was Queen Elizabeth II that Mike as a child met during her visit to the school in 1992 for its 400th anniversary, a moment he does ‘remember very well’.
- The former rugby union star recalled fond memories of his school days, and proceeded to make a humorous remark about his wife Zara.
- Mike showed viewers a photograph of Queen Elizabeth during her visit to the school in 1991.
- While Mike did not appear to be in the photograph, he reminisced on the event and said: ‘I think I met her in biology’.
- Then, the rugby star made a humorous remark about his wife of 12 years, Zara.
- He joked: ‘Not entirely sure whether I said to her then that I would marry Zara, it might have come out my mouth, I’m not entirely sure.’
- The former England rugby ace met Zara during England’s Rugby World Cup-winning campaign in Australia in 2003.
- The couple tied-the-knot in a low key ceremony in Scotland in 2011.
: Mike Tindall shares sweet tribute to ‘wonderful’ Queen
Is Mike Tindall getting paid for I’m a celebrity
22 November 2022, 06:46 Mike Tindall joined I’m A Celebrity for the money. Picture: ITV/Shutterstock I’m A Celebrity star Mike Tindall’s friend has revealed his reasons for signing up to the show. I’m A Celebrity star Mike Tindall signed up for the show because his work dried up, says his friend.
Listen on Global Player: At Your Leisure with Sue Perkins
Alex told The Sun : “It’s not like he’s sitting there in a pile of money. He’s a guy who’s in the public eye and that’s where he earns his money. Mike Tindall appearing on I’m A Celebrity 2022. Picture: ITV “Mike’s primary source of income is public speaking, and he goes out and does dinners. “He’s on the sporting circuit but it’s worth remembering that the last two years haven’t been pretty much a day’s work for people in that sort of industry, entertainment and hospitality industry.” Alex added that Mike would have never agreed to do the show if he thought it would be an issue with the Royal Family. Zara Tindall, Mike Tindall and their daughter Mia in 2022. Picture: Getty Images According to Ruck, the 44-year-old is the fourth richest rugby player in the UK and has a net worth of £15.7million. This comes after Mike was moved to tears when his campmates read out a letter from his wife Zara,
In her letter, Zara, 41 – who is the daughter of Princess Anne – gave her husband an update on their three children, Mia, eight, Lena, four, and 19-month-old son Lucas. The note read: “Hi my love, we are missing you so much and really needing some papa hugs, but glad you’re sharing them with your campmates.
“The girls are enjoying sports and throwing themselves into everything at the moment and the little man is loving life, smashing it up, learning some new words. Z, M, L and L. x”
How much is Mike Tindall getting paid?
I’m A Celebrity’s Mike Tindall’s net worth as one of richest stars to take part Mike Tindall is said to be pocketing around £150,000 for his appearance on this year’s I’m A Celebrity. Get Me Out Of Here! Here we look at how the former rugby player has made the rest of his fortune I’m A Celeb: Mike Tindall takes part in his first trial has made history as the first member of the royal family to appear on It is claimed he is being paid around £150,000 for his appearance on the show, which started last night.
- Away from his TV work – he also appeared on Bear Grylls and The Jump – the 44-year-old has a staggering net worth that is said to total around £15.7 million.
- Mike, who has been married to Princess Anne’s daughter Zara since 2011 and shares three children with, is said to be the fourth richest rugby player in the UK.
Mike during his first challenge on I’m A Celebrity ( ITV/REX/Shutterstock)
- Get all the biggest showbiz news straight to your inbox.
- As non-working royals, the couple do not make any money from royal engagements, nor do they take any taxpayer money for funding to support their lifestyle.
- So how did Mike make his fortune and what is he up to now he has retired from rugby?
Who will inherit all the queens money?
How does inheritance work in the royal family?
- can be a tricky subject, particularly because it involves all the emotions that come with a death in the family, dealing with and splitting what is left among multiple family members if the dearly departed’s will is unclear.
- But as complicated as they are for regular people, inheritance among the British can be mysterious due to monarchs’ wills being sealed for decades after their death.
- When died last September, her eldest son, the now-, inherited more than just the Crown.
- The exact value of how much Charles inherited is unclear, but at least one of the assets he was given is the Queen’s private estate, the Duchy of Lancaster, which is valued at more than £650 million.
- But the King has reportedly stirred up “some resentment” among his younger siblings, the Duke of York, the Princess Royal and the Duke of Edinburgh over their late mother’s inheritance.
Prince Andrew in particular, As a non-working royal, he does not receive handouts from the Sovereign Grant to cover costs, unlike Princess Anne and Prince Edward. Here’s everything you need to know about how inheritance works in the royal family. King Charles is the sole beneficiary of the Queen’s wealth, including her £650 million estate.
- In 1993, a deal was negotiated between the Crown and John Major’s government in 1993 that effectively.
- If this were not the case and the regular inheritance tax rule applied, Charles would have to pay 40 per cent inheritance tax on anything he inherits over a £325,000 threshold – which would have meant paying millions to the Treasury.
- However, the deal struck with Major’s government was part of a “Memorandum of Understanding on Royal Taxation” that states some royal assets are held by the monarch as “Sovereign rather than as a private individual”.
- It says that it is therefore “clearly inappropriate for inheritance tax to be paid in respect of such assets”.
- The memorandum also exempts the monarch’s private property from inheritance tax when it is being passed down to the next sovereign.
- “In relation to assets which can be properly regarded as private, the arrangements provide that inheritance tax will not be paid on gifts or bequests from one Sovereign to the next, but will be payable on gifts and bequests to anyone else,” it says.
- Therefore, anything that Charles has inherited from his mother is not subject to inheritance tax.
- It appears that the King has no intention of sharing his vast inheritance with his siblings.
King Charles III (front C), Princess Anne, Princess Royal (L), Prince Andrew, Duke of York (rear C) and Prince Edward, the Duke of Edinburgh (R), arrive to attend a Vigil at St Giles’ Cathedral, in Edinburgh, on September 12, 2022 However, Anne and Edward are working royals and can rely on handouts from the Sovereign Grant.
- It comes after Andrew reportedly– where he has lived for nearly 20 years – if the King cuts his £249,000 annual allowance cut from April.
- The Independent has contacted Buckingham Palace for comment.
- The royal family have three main sources of income, which are the Crown estate, the Duchy of Lancaster and the Duchy of Cornwall.
The Crown estate, a real estate portfolio reportedly valued at around £15 billion, includes Buckingham Palace, the Royal Lodge, Windsor Castle and some other royal properties, as well as large parts of central London. In fact, the monarch is one of the largest property owners in the West End.
- It also includes the seabed and half the foreshore around some parts of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- However, the royal family are not true owners of the Crown estate and act more like custodians of the portfolio.
- Profits from the estate go to the UK government, and a proportion of the income is returned to the royals in the form of the Sovereign Grant.
As mentioned before, the Duchy of Lancaster is estimated to be worth £650 million. The estate will pay the King an income of around £24 million, as it did the late Queen. But before he ascended the throne, Charles enjoyed the Duchy of Cornwall as the former Prince of Wales.
Who will the Queen leave all her money to?
Queen Elizabeth II left nothing of her 782 million dollar fortune to Prince Andrew
A ccording to reports, the late Queen Elizabeth II ‘s son, Prince Andrew, has been left feeling miffed at the news that he has not received a single penny of his mother’s fortune. Queen Elizabeth is believed to have left an estate worth approximately 782 million dollars solely to her son, King Charles, King Charles ‘ inheritance from his mother will not be taxed due to the fact that money exchanged from “monarch to monarch” is exempt from taxation. Charles ‘ siblings – Prince Edward, 59, Andrew, 63, and Princess Anne, 72 – therefore, will not see any of the fortune land into their pockets. The disgraced Andrew is no longer a working royal after the Queen stripped him of his military and royal titles following his involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein case.
“He’s in despair. He’s a member of the family, for God’s sake,” a friend told The Sun. “What’s he meant to do? Go cap in hand to his older brother to keep a roof over his head?” Prince Andrew appears to touch a girls bum outside Balmoral Castle after Queen’s death The Sun has reported that the news of his “bewilderment” has come just a day after his brother and King of the United Kingdom, Charles, refused to sign off on Andrew ‘s 38,000 dollar bill for a live-in Indian guru.
How much did Kate get from the Queen?
What did Kate Middleton inherit from Queen Elizabeth? – Image: Samir Hussein/WireImage. What did Kate Middleton inherit from Queen Elizabeth? Kate is the Princess of Wales and the wife of Queen Elizabeth II’s grandchild, Prince William, the Prince of Wales. Kate is also the mother of Queen Elizabeth’s great-grandchildren: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.
- So what did Kate Middleton inherit from Queen Elizabeth? Radar Online reported in September 2022 that Kate was expected to inherit $110 million in jewelry from the Queen’s personal jewelry collection, which includes 300 pieces that belonged specifically to the Queen and not the Crown.
- Been focusing on her beloved pieces and who deserves what,” a source told Radar Online in July 2022, two months before the Queen’s death.
“The whispers are that she’s made some last-minute changes to her will that’ll be a shocking surprise for her heirs.” Radar Online reported that the Queen’s decision for Kate, who she became especially close to in the final months of her life, to inherit her jewelry led to resentment from King Charles’ wife, Queen Consort Camilla.
- Ate is clearly the family favorite,” the insider said.
- She’d never say it, of course, but it’s one of the reasons Camilla resented Kate.” Radar Online also reported that Kate plans to pass some of the jewels to her daughter, Princess Charlotte.
- While Kate inherited $110 million in jewelry from the Queen, that collection did not include the Spencer tiara, a diamond-encrusted crown inherited by William’s late mother, Princess Diana, in the mid-1970s.
Diana wore the tiara in her wedding to King Charles—then Prince Charles —in 1981. According to the website for the auction house Sothebys, the tiara was inherited by Kate and William’s daughter, Princess Charlotte. “Having been worn by Princess Diana at her wedding, the Spencer Tiara is one of the most famous diadems in modern history.” the auction house noted.
- The Spencer Tiara is now set to be inherited by Princess Charlotte.” The description of the tiara continued, “In the mid-1970s, John Spencer, the 8th Earl Spencer, inherited the tiara.
- It was subsequently worn by all three of his daughters at their wedding: Lady Jane in 1978; Lady Sarah in 1980; and finally Lady Diana the following year, in 1981.
The tiara was most recently worn by Celia McCorquodale – niece of the 10th Earl Spencer Charles – at her wedding in the Spring of 2018.”