- 1 What is so special about Molly-Mae
- 2 Is Tommy Fury still with Molly
- 3 Why is Molly Mae being criticised
- 4 What is the condition that Molly Mae has
- 5 What age did Molly Mae get pregnant
- 6 What happens to Molly-Mae and Tommy
- 7 Did Molly-Mae and Tommy have a baby
- 8 Has Molly-Mae has a baby
- 9 Is Molly-Mae a millionaire
- 10 What did Molly-Mae have removed
- 11 How did Molly-Mae get rich
- 12 How pregnant was Molly-Mae
What is so special about Molly-Mae
Is Molly-Mae a millionaire? – She is. Molly-Mae is the highest earning contestant to come out of Love Island, landing multiple brand deals and starting her own company. From hair-brand Beauty Works, to her own fake tan brand Filter, Molly-Mae has built up quite the portfolio and is now officially a millionaire.
- Molly-Mae became the Creative Director of Pretty Little Thing in August 2021, with a reported six figure salary before stepping down from the role in June 2023.
- Not bad, eh? In January 2022, it was reported that Molly-Mae had signed another deal with Beauty Works, with whom she has multiple collections with in her name.
Signing on for another year with the brand, it is rumoured to be a seven-figure deal – making Molly-Mae a multi-millionaire.
What is the story of Molly-Mae?
The social-media influencer and Love Island star discusses body image, overcoming self-doubt and coping with fame in this candid memoir, sharing parts of her life from outside the limelight. The real Molly-Mae, in her own words. Molly-Mae Hague is no stranger to the limelight, having found fame on TV and online.
Is Tommy Fury still with Molly
Are Molly-Mae and Tommy engaged? – Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have been on luxury holidays together. Picture: Instagram Molly-Mae and Tommy are finally engaged after four years together! The couple faced engagement rumours a number of times but Tommy finally proposed on a surprise trip to Ibiza in July. Listen live to Capital, and catch up on any shows you missed, on Global Player.
Is Molly-Mae married to Tommy?
Former Love Island stars Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury are engaged to be married after the boxer got down on one knee in a beautifully stunning proposal. The couple, who have daughter Bambi, got engaged while on holiday in Ibiza and captured the romantic moment on film.
Why is Molly Mae being criticised
Earlier this week, Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury, both 23, announced that they had welcomed their baby girl, who they called Bambi, The former Love Island stars have been inundated with supportive messages as they continue to share updates, sweet pictures and videos on social media, with the Pretty Little Thing creative director uploading a black-and-white montage showing the moment she brought ‘the most precious gift in the world’ home.
In the video, the reality star was shown stepping out of the car with Bambi already in her arms, with the baby seat clearly visible in the seat next to her despite some critical social media users questioning where it was. Molly-Mae held her daughter close to her body, ensuring that her hand supported the back of the baby’s neck as she stepped onto the ground. Molly-Mae held her daughter securely as she got out of the car, with a baby seat visible next to her (Picture: Instagram/@mollymae) While Molly-Mae was holding Bambi securely, some people still felt the need to blast her technique, with one commenting on Instagram: ‘Omg she stepped out of vehicle without holding her tiny head and neck.’ Someone else responded to the comment: ‘She’s a new mum, she probably tried to keep the baby supported as much as she could.’ Meanwhile, another added: ‘Baby’s head seems supported enough by the thick layer of clothing, she could probably tell and judged that in the moment so there’s no need to worry, you can tell the head and neck are stable when she steps out.’ The couple first met on Love Island in 2019, when they finished as runners-up (Picture: Instagram/@mollymae) Some people defended Molly-Mae and Tommy after apparent criticism over the cot that they had bought for their daughter, while others claimed not to see the baby seat that was in their car. Molly-Mae said she ‘cries with happiness’ every time she watches the video of Bambi being welcomed home (Picture: Instagram/@mollymae) ‘I really don’t get why people are being so nasty. A baby girl has been born to loving parents that can afford an £8k cot, that liked the name Bambi and that have decorated her nursery white,’ they wrote.
I mean there are so many babies born that are unwanted or abused why when these 2 loving parents have a baby everything that they do or have is criticised. Leave them alone to enjoy their newborn Bubble!’ Following the announcement that she had given birth, Molly-Mae wrote on her Instagram Story: ‘One week old today.
I can’t believe we get to keep you forever. ‘Becoming your mum has been the best thing to ever happen to me it doesn’t seem possible but my love for you grows with each passing moment. There is no feeling like holding you in my arms little one, my heart literally explodes.’ Metro.co.uk has contacted representatives of Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury for comment.
What is the condition that Molly Mae has
Average waiting time for an endo diagnosis is 8 years – Unfortunately, Hague’s experience of being ignored by doctors is extremely common as symptoms are brushed off as period pains. On average, women wait eight years get a diagnosis. While expressing her relief at finally knowing the cause of her debilitating pain she explained that ‘it’s not a good thing that I have endometriosis, because obviously it can affect fertility and other things, and you can never really cure it.’ This isn’t the first time Molly-Mae has shown her endometriosis scars, though. YouTube In a recent vid titled ‘SPEND MY PERIOD WEEK WITH ME’, the influencer reveals that she ‘just knows that operation hasn’t worked’ and that ‘the pain is unbearable.’ She explained that ‘it’s another one of those days where I have to somehow make it through the day whilst being in so much pain.
- I am literally in pain to the point that I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.’ Molly-Mae hasn’t shied away from raising awareness about other health issues, either.
- Following the discovery and removal of a ‘huge’ lump in her breast that ‘felt like a literal golf ball’, she used her platform to issue a reminder to ‘check your bodies.’ And, in November 2020, she told fans of her cancer scare after finding an abnormal mole on her calf.
What is endometriosis? ‘Endometriosis is a condition where cells, like the ones in the lining of the womb, are found elsewhere in the body,’ says CEO Emma Cox. ‘Each month, like the cells in your womb, these endometriosis cells build up, then break down and bleed.
What happens to Molly Mae?
After the rebellion, Mollie does not like the new way of living. She misses the attention she got from the humans, her ribbons, and her sugar. As a result, she runs away and is seen working for a human across town. Mollie is a vain, stupid, selfish, and lazy horse who is very materialistic.
How much money does Molly Mae get?
How Molly Mae made her net worth – Credit: PLT At only 23 years old, Molly-Mae Hague’s net worth is already estimated at £6 million. From her PLT collaboration alone, she bagged a whopping £500,000! As of 2023, she has 7.4 million Instagram followers. As Creative Director of PLT, Molly Mae signed a major 7-figure annual salary contract too! Instagram seems to be the highest wager for the Love Island finalists after they eventually leave the villa.
What age did Molly Mae get pregnant
30 January 2023, 18:17 | Updated: 30 January 2023, 18:31 Molly-Mae Hague has welcomed her baby girl! Picture: @mollymae/Instagram After announcing her pregnancy in September, Molly-Mae Hague has just welcomed her first baby! Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have become parents for the first time as the former Love Island star gave birth to her first baby.
The PLT creative director shared the announcement on Monday by sharing an adorable photo on Instagram, revealing that they welcomed their baby girl on January 23, 2023. Molly-Mae posted a sweet black-and-white snap of her and Tommy holding their new bundle of joy in a hospital bed, the caption simply read: “23/01/23.” All Of Molly-Mae Hague’s Glowing Baby Bump And Pregnancy Pictures Pregnant Molly-Mae Hague Gets Candid About Her Changing Body The new parents are yet to reveal the name they’ve chosen for their new tot, only revealing the birth date for now.
An avalanche of well wishes for the family of three dominated the comments soon after she made the announcement. Molly-Mae reveals the moment she found out she was pregnant was like something out of a movie Molly-Mae gave birth to her first child on January 23, 2023. Picture: Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram Molly-Mae, 23, announced back in September that she was expecting her little one with her boyfriend of three years, Tommy, also 23. At the time, she shared a black-and-white video on Instagram, where the couple can be seen in a throwback clip from their time on Love Island in 2019. Molly-Mae Hague has welcomed a baby girl. Picture: @mollymae/Instagram Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have welcomed their first baby. Picture: @mollymae/Instagram Molly has since been keeping fans updated with details of her pregnancy journey, frequently sharing snaps of her growing baby bump on Instagram. Molly-Mae and Tommy have been dating since they met on Love Island three years ago, where they came in second place and have since become the only remaining couple from their series. Congrats to the happy couple on their little bubba! > Here Are All The Ways You Can Listen To Capital
What happens to Molly-Mae and Tommy
Molly-Mae Hague has revealed that fiancé Tommy Fury has moved out of their home just a month after the Love Island couple got engaged, much to the surprise of their adoring fans. The 24-year-old took to Youtube on Tuesday to deliver the news in a chatty new vlog, in which she shares multiple updates from her life after returning from her romantic getaway to Ibiza.
- Speaking from her £4m Cheshire mansion, Molly announced it was ‘a sad day’ because Tommy had left to begin his ‘official’ training camp to prepare for his next big match.
- The professional boxer is set to battle YouTube gamer KSI in October, meaning he’ll like be spending a great deal of time apart from his family over the next eight weeks.
“He has essentially now moved out of the house, for quite a long time,” Molly told viewers. “It’s probably going to be about two months that we won’t be living together. That’s just the way training camp is.” READ MORE: Forgotten Ireland star enjoys holiday in Barcelona as Andy Farrell’s squad train in Portugal The former Pretty Little Thing creative director went on to discuss that in the past, Tommy had chosen to remain in their six-bedroom home while training for his next match.
- The arrival of the couple’s first child together, however, has made it more difficult for the 24-year-old to prepare for upcoming feats.
- Molly gave birth to daughter Bambi in January, after announcing she was pregnant last September.
- Before Bambi that was okay, because I was the only distraction,” she said.
“Now he has Bambi here, as much as he would love to train from home, camps are so serious, and Tommy takes it so seriously. It’s a job at the end of the day.” Tommy proposed to Molly Mae in Ibiza last month Molly Mae also addressed questions over Tommy’s notable absence in the majority of her videos, admitting that the professional athlete isn’t as much of a camera fan as she is. Molly Mae has revealed Tommy has moved out of their house (Image: MollyMae/Youtube) “I’m sure you guys sometimes think, we never see Tommy in her vlogs,” she said. “My channel is not like that. Tommy doesn’t really love being filmed.” She also quashed hopes that the couple will be starring in their own reality show, admitting that she and her beau “get really awkward” any time they film together.
- It’s just not us,” she added.
- Elsewhere in the vlog, Molly revealed she’s ‘excited’ to appear in the new docuseries, At Home With The Furys.
- The Netflix ‘docusoap’ explores the story of her brother-in-law, Tyson Fury, and his family life with wife Paris and their six children.
- She also confessed to being ‘anxious’ about seeing how she looks in the show, adding that she was pregnant with Bambi for much of filming.
Join our new WhatsApp community! Click this link to receive breaking news and the latest headlines direct to your phone. We also treat our community members to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. If you don’t like our community, you can check out any time you like.
How did Molly and Tommy meet?
June 2019: Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury meet on Love Island U.K. – Molly-Mae Hague Instagram At the start of season 5 of Love Island U.K., Fury entered the villa as an islander and initially had eyes for another contestant, Lucie Donlan. However, when Hague entered the villa episodes later, Fury fancied her.
Did Molly-Mae and Tommy have a baby
Molly-Mae Hague and boyfriend Tommy Fury have welcomed their first baby together, a daughter Published on January 30, 2023 02:26PM EST Photo: Molly Mae Hague instagram Love Island U.K.’s Molly-Mae Hague is officially a mom! Hague, 23, and boyfriend Tommy Fury, 23, have welcomed their first baby together, a daughter, the couple revealed in a joint Instagram post on Monday.
- The black-and-white hospital photo shows the couple smiling as Fury holds their baby girl, born on Monday, Jan.23, in his arms.
- 23/01/23🤍,” they captioned the post.
- On her Instagram Story, the new mom opened up about her first week with her newborn baby.
- Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
“One week old today. I can’t believe we get to keep you forever,” she wrote. “Becoming your mum has been the best thing to ever happen to me it doesn’t seem possible but my love for you grows with each passing moment.” Hague continued, “There is no feeling like holding you in my arms little one, my heart literally explodes.” “Thank you for entering this world safely for us and blessing us with the gift of being your parents.
We promise to love and care for you unconditionally forever.” Fury revealed the sex of the newborn on his Instagram Story, writing “I’ll protect you forever my little girl” alongside a sweet photo of him holding the infant. Molly Mae Hague instagram Hague, who has been the creative director for British fashion outlet PrettyLittleThing since 2021, and professional boxer Fury have been together since they met on the British dating show three years ago.
They purchased their first home together in Manchester, England, after taking fans along their journey to find their dream property. Hague documented the house-hunting process on her YouTube channel, where over 1.5 million subscribers follow her and Fury’s lives.
Why aren t Molly-Mae and Tommy engaged?
Molly’s life plan – In May 2020, Molly-Mae took to her YouTube page to reveal she’s told Tommy not to propose to her, because the pair are just ‘too young’. She said, “Tommy would literally propose to me tomorrow if I would let him but I keep saying to him, ‘No, let’s just wait, let’s just wait,’ because I’m too young.
Has Molly-Mae has a baby
‘Hot Mess’ | The former Love Island star welcomed daughter Bambi with her fiancé Tommy Fury in January. Molly-Mae Hague poses with her new baby on a superyacht. Photo: Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram Molly-Mae Hague has admitted that she’s been “struggling massively” with her body image after giving birth to her first child earlier this year.
- The former Love Island star welcomed daughter Bambi with her fiancé Tommy Fury in January.
- In a new video, the 24-year-old revealed that she has suffered with low confidence over the past few months and is now working with a personal trainer twice a week to help her get back into exercising.
- Some of you know how big a deal of that is to me.
I have been struggling massively since Bambi has been born to get into swing of exercising again,” she told her fans, adding that she’s “really enjoying” their workout plan so far. The mum-of-one also opened up about how she had been “trying to put some more effort” into her appearance after receiving some nasty comments from trolls.
- She explained: “I had one message on Instagram where someone said that I looked like I was retaining water in my face and asked, ‘Where’s the old Molly gone?’ “Those kinds of comments don’t cut deep when you are feeling confident about yourself.
- But I’m not feeling confident about myself at the moment and that’s when they do cut deep.” She continued: “It’s actually made me feel a little bit crap, I’ve been trying to make some effort recently.
“I’ve had a few humbling experiences this week and it’s a bit rubbish when you’re actually trying to make some effort. “Instead of putting on a tracksuit, I chuck on a blazer instead or some cargos instead of a pair of joggers, just making small changes in my appearance and a bit more effort day to day.
- I just think it’s humbling when you make a lot of effort and still look like a hot mess.” Molly-Mae said that she understands that it will take her some time to be comfortable with her body again as she offered her advice to other new mums.
- It’s most certainly a journey, one I’m not finding particularly easy, but I always knew the second I fell pregnant accepting my post-baby body wouldn’t happen overnight.
“I’ll get there. I’m hoping I’ll fall back in love with a healthy, balanced lifestyle again soon. “It’s not happened quite yet but I know I need to be patient with myself. Post-partum mummas (who are) also struggling with this. Be kind to yourself.”
Is Molly-Mae a millionaire
What is Molly-Mae Hague’s net worth? Molly-Mae is officially a millionaire.
What did Molly-Mae have removed
Molly Mae Hague discusses getting fillers dissolved Published: 19:23 BST, 20 December 2021 | Updated: 20:43 BST, 20 December 2021
- insists she looks five years younger after getting her fillers dissolved.
- The former star, 22, admitted she didn’t recognise herself by the time she reached the age of 21, having had a variety of cosmetic procedures done.
- Influencer Molly-Mae has had her lip and jaw filler dissolved and her composite bonding veneers removed, saying she’s ‘terrified of myself’ when she looks at past pictures.
Natural beauty: Molly-Mae Hague, 22, insists she looks five years younger after getting her fillers dissolved (left: with filer in 2019, right: this month) She said on with Steven Bartlett podcast: ‘I wouldn’t say I got addicted to it, but by the age of 21, I didn’t look like the same person.
- ‘I literally looked like a different person.
- When I look back at pictures now, I’m terrified of myself.
- I’m like, “Who was that girl?” I don’t know what happened.
- ‘But there was this one pivotal moment where I’d gone and got loads of filler and I posted a YouTube video and I hadn’t let the filler settle and it was really swollen and a screenshot from that video, it trended on Twitter for weeks.
Plastic fantastic? The former Love Islander admitted she didn’t recognise herself by the time she was 21, having had a variety of cosmetic procedures ‘It was horrendous. It was utterly horrendous. My face was literally like, it was just awful. That was the moment for me as well where I was like, I think things need to change.
- ‘I thought, one day I’m going to get my lips dissolved.
- It was a process.
- I went and got my lips dissolved and I posted about it on YouTube and I didn’t expect the response that I got.
- It was huge.’ The television personality – who is dating boxer Tommy Fury, 22, after they met on Love Island in 2019 – feels more comfortable in her own skin than she ever has done before, confessing she took her fillers to the ‘extreme’.
Spur of the moment: Molly-Mae previously revealed she ‘randomly’ decided to dissolve more of her lip fillers while having laser hair removal – but it left her face feeling numb
- She explained: ‘The minute I started to reverse my image and dissolve the filler and dissolve my lips – I actually had a full set of composite bonding on my teeth, I had them removed as well.
- ‘I literally took it to the extreme and I just stripped myself back and weirdly, I felt the prettiest I’d ever felt, once it had all gone.
- ‘I feel like I’d dropped about five years off my age and it was like, it was a really, really significant moment for me.
‘I didn’t realise how much respect that would get me. I didn’t do it for respect, I did it for myself. I didn’t do it for anyone else, I did it because I knew that I needed to.’ Before and after (L-R): Posting a video to her YouTube channel back in October 2020 documenting her journey Molly-Mae explained that she had been receiving filler since she was 17 and getting it dissolved was the ‘best decision she’s made in a long time’ Molly-Mae recently took to her Instagram Stories to showcase her transformation as she shared a photo of herself taken at London’s Winter Wonderland in 2019.
- In the second snap, Molly-Mae had more dramatically arched eyebrows while she wore the same jacket along with a white turtle neck top and dark grey jeans.
- The influencer has documented her decision to adopt a more natural look, sharing videos explaining the move.
- She said: ‘I feel like I’m still definitely going through the process of trying to make everything as natural as I possibly can.
‘Nervous’: At the start of the video, the reality star showed fans what her lips looked like before the dissolving as she admitted she was ‘really nervous’ to head to Leeds for the procedure
- ‘I made that many mistakes when I was younger I’m genuinely still trying to correct them now.
- ‘That’s how far I took it a few years back – it’s not just a few appointments to correct that level of mistakes I made.’
- The social media star also revealed that she only ‘randomly’ had her fillers dissolved, because she had originally only planned to have laser hair removal.
- She said that on top of the hair removal procedure, she had ‘also booked in for a consultation to talk about getting the rest of the filler I feel is still in my face dissolved, and after I decided to just go ahead and get it done today’.
- Molly-Mae revealed the results of another filler-dissolving procedure back in October 2020 in a YouTube video.
Word of warning: Molly-Mae previously admitted she regrets getting filler at the tender age of 18, joking it left her looking like she had ‘jowls’ At the start of the video, the reality star showed fans what her lips looked like before the dissolving as she admitted she was ‘really nervous’ to head to Leeds for the procedure.
- Molly-Mae said: ‘I remember my lips before filler, there was nothing there.
- I literally had no lips! ‘Do you notice how unnatural, see how much filler, they feel really hard.
- It’s just time they went! Molly-Mae revealed she had around a total of 5ml of filler in her lips and the last time she had been topped up was back in 2019.
Showing the dissolving process being done, the reality star admitted the surgeon had to use a ‘record level amount’ of dissolver. Before and After: Molly-Mae looked fresh-faced and natural (pictured left October 2017 and right March 2019) Last year, Molly-Mae admitted she regrets getting filler at the tender age of 18, joking it left her looking like she had ‘jowls’.
In another YouTube video, Molly-Mae said: ‘I’m so scared for the children that are growing up now. At the age of 18, I felt that I needed to do that. ‘For kids growing up now, they’re going to think it’s the norm.’ Molly-Mae revealed she was cruelly taunted by online trolls about the shape of her jaw, joking it looks like she had ‘jowls’ when she now sees old pictures of herself.
‘In the long run it makes you look worse. I was trying to sharpen this area here’, she said, gesturing to her chin. ‘What it did was make it look bigger. It looked like I had jowls. I had ‘square head’, ‘blockhead’. ‘People called me Quagmire from, The worst one is that I look like an X-Box controller!’ Change: Molly-Mae revealed she had around a total of 5ml of filler in her lips and the last time she had been topped up was back in 2019 (pictured with boyfriend Tommy Fury) : Molly Mae Hague discusses getting fillers dissolved
What did Molly-Mae say that was bad?
The backlash towards her has gone beyond respectful disagreement or attempts at re-education. – Molly-Mae Hague has been trending on Twitter for three days straight. After a clip from the 22-year-old’s interview with Steven Bartlett’s Diary of a CEO podcast was posted online, many have taken issue with her comments on building success. Now, she’s responded to the backlash in a statement to Metro.
The podcast, which originally aired in December, talks through Molly’s journey to become creative director of Pretty Little Thing, When asked about her attitude toward confidence, she discusses always feeling incredibly self-assured when stepping into uncertainty. Then comes the question the answer to which has led to backlash.
‘What have you learned about the nature of confidence and how it builds?’ Steven asks. ‘I think it’s just believing, Beyonce has the same 24 hours in a day that we do and I just think, you’re given one life and it’s down to you what you do with it,’ Molly replies.
- You can literally go in any direction.
- When I’ve spoken about that in the past I have been slammed a little bit, people saying “It’s easy for you to say that you’ve not grown up in poverty or with major money struggles so for you to sit there and say we all have the same 24 hours in a day it’s not correct.
‘But technically what I’m saying is correct, we do,’ she continues. ‘I understand we all have different backgrounds and we’re all raised in different ways and do have different financial situations, but I think if you want something enough you can achieve it and it just depends on what lengths you want to go to get where you want to be in the future.
I’ll go to any length, I’ve worked my absolute arse off to get where I am now, a lot of people don’t think or believe that but it’s true I’ve worked so hard.’ This section of the interview was later clipped and posted on Twitter with the caption: ‘If you’re homeless, just buy a house.’ Nearly 20,000 quote-Tweets later – and after countless more Tweets about her comment – many have taken issue with Molly’s attitude to success.
It’s understandable why some are frustrated that a person with millions of followers might inadvertently perpetuate misconceptions about social equity. The notion that ‘We all have the same 24 hours in a day’ has historically been used to invalidate the struggles of people in poverty, perpetuating the idea that if you want something enough, you just have to ‘work hard’ to achieve it.
Those with experience or knowledge of the poverty cycle argue that this is an incredibly simplistic view that disregards the way in which privilege creates an uneven playing field for success. But what’s also clear from watching the podcast in full is that Molly’s quote was a response to a question about believing in yourself, not how she feels about social injustice.
In fact, at other points in the interview, she demonstrates a deep awareness of the hardships others face and feeling a responsibility to adjust her content accordingly. Molly has since responded to the backlash, a statement from her representative reading as follows: ‘Molly did a podcast interview in December about her own rise to success.
- If you listen to the full conversation and interview Molly was asked about how the nature of her potential grows and how she believes in herself.
- This part of the interview was discussing time efficiency relating to success.
- Molly refers to a quote which says, “We all have the same 24 hours in a day as Beyonce”.
She was discussing her own experience and how she can resonate with this specific quote. ‘Her opinion on if you want something enough you can work hard to achieve it is how she keeps determined with her own work to achieve more in her own life. Molly is not commenting on anyone else’s life or personal situation she can only speak of her own experience.
She acknowledges that everyone is raised in different ways and from different backgrounds but her comments here are in reference to timing, hard work and determination in her own life. If you listen to this interview you can see the whole conversation was about her own personal circumstances, how she has grown up and this small clip in the conversation was talking about a quote that inspires her.
‘Social media users have shared a short snippet from this interview with words such as “if you are homeless buy a house” and “if you are poor be poor” these are absolutely not Molly’s words, these are not Molly’s thoughts and this isn’t at all the meaning or thought behind that conversation.’ Steven has also since responded, questioning why the reaction to Molly’s quote was so strong when male guests have said the same to no uproar.
- It’s something that’s actually discussed on the podcast too.
- Speaking of the double-standard female influencers face online, Molly admitted she’s always scared of talking out of turn because of how quickly she trends online and receives death threats.
- I’m often fearful to speak,’ Molly said.
- A few months ago I went to Italy and mentioned that I didn’t like the food and I probably could’ve worded in better but I was trending on Twitter for two days.
I was going through a really hard time like I can’t deal with this, I made one comment people didn’t like and I’m getting death threats because of it. I’m always on the edge of what’s going to be next.’ With that fear in mind, Molly opens up further in the interview about how this kind of reaction impacts her mentally.
Touching on an incident where pictures of her on holiday went viral, she describes almost reaching breaking point due to trolling. ‘I actually rang the Daily Mail myself, I went through to someone on customer service, and I was like “This is Molly-Mae, you must take those pictures down now”. I was hysterically crying, saying “Please, you’ve ruined my life.
Look at the comments under that picture, please take them down”,’ Molly describes. ‘When I look back at that now, I would never say I’ve had a mental breakdown but that was close to it because I just went crazy That was a really low moment for me.’ While the topic of trolling was brought up in entirely different context to the current controversy, it’s important to remember comments like this when we jump to criticise someone online.
In the last couple of months, Molly has also opened up about experiencing clinical anxiety for the first time in her life – following the burglary of her home in November. We mention this not because it’s wrong to disagree with Molly, but because the pile-on to her character online has gone far beyond a respectful disagreement or attempt at re-education.
Knowing how much reactions like this impact her mentally, is it not time to stop Tweeting and let her find her own way to better understanding social injustice?
Is Molly-Mae a gypsy?
Molly Mae Hague and Tommy Fury disagree over how to bring up Bami Published: 09:41 BST, 24 August 2023 | Updated: 13:41 BST, 24 August 2023
- and her fiancé butted heads over how they will bring up their daughter Bambi during a rare insight on At Home With The Furys.
- The Love Island star, 24, who was pregnant with their little girl at the time of filming, revealed she and Tommy have clashed over their daughter’s future schooling.
- Tommy, who was brought up in a traditional Traveller fashion, explained that girls often do not go to school or leave education at a young age.
Gypsy, Roma, and Traveller children often leave after primary school to learn ‘traditional’ skills. These skills include bricklaying and tree-cutting for young boys, while girls will be taught homemaking by their mothers. It proved to be a sticking point for the couple, as Molly Mae insisted there was ‘no way’ her daughter, now six months, would not receive a full education.
- Molly-Mae told cameras during a confessional that Tommy had broached the subject of their child not going to school, in keeping with the traditional Traveller way.
- At Home With The Furys largely follows World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Tyson Fury’s life with his wife Paris and their six children, Venezuela, 13, Prince John James, 11, Prince Tyson II (Tutty), seven, Valencia, five, Prince Adonis, four, Athena, two.
- However Molly Mae and Tommy make several appearances throughout the series, including early on where they reveal to Paris and Tyson that they are expecting a baby.
- During the first episode, Molly Mae references being a different race to Tommy, telling cameras: ‘ In the Fury family, I am the only non-Traveller wife at the minute, so to speak.’
- The couple later went on to discuss their different upbringings during a cameo appearance filmed at their home in Cheshire.
- Molly said that their then-unborn child would only have ‘one quarter’ Traveller blood.
Nope: It proved to be a sticking point for the couple, as Molly Mae insisted there was ‘no way’ her daughter, now six months, would not receive a full education Clash: Molly-Mae told cameras during a confessional that Tommy had broached the subject of their child not going to school, in keeping with the traditional Traveller way Molly then revealed to the camera: ‘With Tommy obviously being Traveller, he has had conversations with me about our child not going to school to school, which is absolutely non optional’ Tommy explained to the camera: ‘Growing up the way I’ve grown up, I’ve got my morals and live my life a certain way.
‘I feel like when our little girl comes along, she’ll most definitely be brought up the way I’ve been brought up. The old fashioned way. The right way.’ He was seen telling Molly: ‘I want our daughter to be around other children and be very family orientated. I feel like family is number one and it’s important that she knows that.’ Molly then revealed to the camera: ‘With Tommy obviously being Traveller, he has had conversations with me about our child not going to school to school, which is absolutely non optional.
‘I’ve been raised completely differently to that. It would never be a question that our children or our child would not go to school. ‘That hopefully won’t cause too many rifts.’ Fans of the show discussed the scene on Reddit, with one saying: ‘I was so shocked that Tommy didn’t want his children to go to school!! ‘Molly was thoughtful about the different cultures but basically said yeah no our kid is going to school.’ Family: =Molly Mae and Tommy make several appearances throughout the series, including early on where they reveal to Paris and Tyson that they are expecting a baby The Furys: At Home With The Furys largely follows World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Tyson Fury’s life with his wife Paris and their six children, Venezuela, 13, Prince John James, 11, Prince Tyson II (Tutty), seven, Valencia, five, Prince Adonis, four, Athena, two Another replied: ‘He didn’t want his kids to go to school?!’ And a third said: ‘Jeez.
- Some traveller kids go to school.
- I’m surprised that he has taken such a stance.
- ‘I was under the impression that although he’s from a Traveller background that he didn’t live by their rules.’ Other viewers discussed how the couple will manage to merge their backgrounds in other aspects to raise Bambi as she grows older.
One said: ‘I’ve been really curious as to how she would adjust to traveller culture. I’m not a traveller but from an area in Ireland with a large traveller population and it always struck me that she really had no idea what she was getting in to. They added: ‘I say that with no judgement by the way, I have great respect for the travelling community.
How did Molly-Mae get rich
23 August 2023, 17:40 | Updated: 23 August 2023, 17:46 Love Island star’s Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury are worth millions. Picture: Instagram/@mollymae What is Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury’s combined net worth and how much money do they make? Molly-Mae Hague has already earned the title of Love Island ‘s richest ever contestant.
Listen on Global Player: Spencer & Vogue. Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams let you know what they’re doing, thinking, and disagreeing on every week
Professional boxer Tommy Fury, also 24, boosts his fortune through sponsorship deals and boxing fights alongside a career as an influencer. So how much money does this power couple actually make? Here we dig into Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury’s net worth.
How pregnant was Molly-Mae
When is Molly-Mae’s due date? – Molly-Mae is due to give birth this month in January, given that she revealed she was past the five-month mark when she announced her pregnancy. As her due date approaches, Molly-Mae’s been open with fans about how many weeks she is along, confirming in her Christmas vlog on 28th December she was over 34 weeks.
Eagle-eyed fans noticed Molly started using the angel baby emoji in April, and has been including it in most of her Instagram posts since then, hinting this is when she fell pregnant. Tommy also commented shortly after their announcement that he ‘should have proposed six months ago’ after a fan asked during an Instagram Q&A: “When is Molly getting that ring.
MY CURRENT EVERYDAY MAKEUP ! LET’S CATCH UP 💘 | LOOKFANTASTIC AD | MOLLYMAE
I think it’s time.” He responded: “It was probably time about six months ago but it’s coming very soon.” Molly-Mae Hague is due to give birth in January. Picture: Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram Maura Higgins shared a video of Molly-Mae’s ultrasound. Picture: Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury are expecting a baby girl. Picture: Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram