- 1 Who was PSG former coach
- 2 Who is moving from PSG
- 3 Who is the star player of PSG now
- 4 Who is PSG striker
- 5 How much does PSG coach earn
- 6 Who went from Liverpool to PSG
- 7 Who is a famous PSG fan
- 8 Who is 7 PSG
- 9 Who is the best striker in PSG
- 10 Who was the captain of PSG for 8 years
Who was PSG former coach
Paris Saint-Germain » Manager history
|05/07/2022 – 04/07/2023||Christophe Galtier||26/08/1966|
|02/01/2021 – 04/07/2022||Mauricio Pochettino||02/03/1972|
|01/07/2018 – 29/12/2020||Thomas Tuchel||29/08/1973|
|01/07/2016 – 30/06/2018||Unai Emery||03/11/1971|
Who is PSG best manager?
Who is moving from PSG
Neymar has completed his £86.3m switch from Paris Saint-Germain to Al Hilal, with the Brazil forward set to earn £129.4m a year in Saudi Arabia. Neymar has signed a two-year deal with Al Hilal, who have also made attempts to sign Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe from PSG this summer.
According to Sky Sports News’ Kaveh Solhekol, Neymar will earn six times the amount he was on at PSG. Sources close to PSG, who have been open to selling Neymar for the past three windows, say the club are set to receive up to £86.3m for a player that cost them a world-record £200m from Barcelona in 2017.
At 31, Neymar was not considered a key player by new PSG head coach Luis Enrique and the club had been open to selling him in order to focus on forming a younger, hungrier team.
Who has signed for Saudi Pro League clubs? Transfer Centre LIVE! | Paper Talk Stream Premier League and more with NOW for £26 a month for 12 months Get Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports App
Earlier in this transfer window, Messi opted to join Inter Miami, while Mbappe is now set to stay at PSG, The France captain was frozen out by the club after refusing to sign a new contract, meaning he could leave for free at the end of the season. Mbappe insisted he would not leave PSG this summer, despite their desire to sell him, but he has now returned to first-team training after apparently indicating his commitment to the club.
Who is the star player of PSG now
Paris Saint-Germain | Best Players in Squad 2023/2024 | Ratings and Stats Paris Saint-Germain is currently ranking #17 across all featured football leagues.
|Season Stats Paris Saint-Germain||Metric|
|Goals per 90 min||2|
|Assists per 90 min||1.8|
|Succesful dribbles per 90 min||630.2|
Our 1vs1 Index is powered by a complex algorithm that calculates Paris Saint-Germain performance precisely. Use our spider chart to determine the strength and weaknesses of Paris Saint-Germain. Use the filter option to differentiate between offensive and defensive strengths and weaknesses. Filters
|Strengths & Weaknesses Paris Saint-Germain||Value|
Check out Paris Saint-Germain’s offensive as well as defensive stats. Filters
|Paris Saint-Germain Offensive & Defensive Stats Paris Saint-Germain||Value|
Check out Paris Saint-Germain’s most asked questions with detailed answers. Who is the best player in Paris Saint-Germain 2023/2024? Currently the best player at Paris Saint-Germain is Kylian Mbappe. His performance index is 99.85, he scored 7 goals and provided 0 assists.
- With 15 shots on goal and a conversion rate of 28% he is at the moment 1 in the Ligue 1.
- Who is the best defender in Paris Saint-Germain 2023/2024? Currently the best defender in Paris Saint-Germain is Achraf Hakimi with total 27 pass interceptions.
- With this top performance he ranks number 1 of all top 5 European league defensive players and number 2 in the overall ranking of the Ligue 1.
Who is the best midfielder in Paris Saint-Germain 2023/2024? Currently the best midfielder in Paris Saint-Germain is Manuel Ugarte. With a total of 2 assists he is number 1 of all top European players. Who is the best striker in Paris Saint-Germain 2023/2024? At the moment Kylian Mbappe is the top scorer of Paris Saint-Germain With 7 goals he is ranked 1 in the Ligue 1.
Who is PSG new striker?
PSG sign striker Randal Kolo Muani from Eintracht Frankfurt – ESPN play Ancelotti: My salary has nothing to do with Mbappe (0:21) Carlo Ancelotti dismisses a question asking the Real Madrid manager if he’d take a pay cut in order to get PSG star Kylian Mbappe. (0:21) Sep 1, 2023, 03:36 PM ET have completed the signing of striker from, the clubs confirmed on Friday.
- Kolo Muani joins PSG following the departures this summer of star forwards and to Inter Miami and Al Hilal, respectively.
- The 24-year-old has signed a five-year deal at PSG.
- “We are delighted to welcome Randal Kolo Muani – a proud Parisien and Frenchman – to Paris Saint-Germain; to his city and his home,” PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi,
“We have worked incredibly hard to get this transfer over the line. Randal is a fantastic French international player and is committed to PSG and our project. I’m so excited to see Randal in a PSG jersey, giving everything for the Club. Said Randal Kolo-Muani: “It’s great to be back where it all began! I was attracted by the club’s project. Randal Kolo Muani is leaving Eintracht Frankfurt for PSG after a single season at the Bundesliga club. Arne Dedert/picture alliance via Getty Images
- The move comes after Eintracht said that Kolo Muani as he looked to push through a transfer to the French champions.
- After joining Eintracht from, Kolo Muani impressed last season with 23 goals in 46 matches overall and started this campaign with three goals in four games.
- Kolo Muani – who has scored one goal in nine games for France – will be reunited at PSG with France teammates and,
All three were part of the France squad that reached the final of the 2022 in Qatar, where they lost to on penalties. Kolo Muani scored in France’s semifinal win over, : PSG sign striker Randal Kolo Muani from Eintracht Frankfurt – ESPN
Who is PSG striker
More from Football
|Kylian Mbappe||4 (1)||8|
|Bradley Barcola||0 (2)|
|Sekou Oumar Yansane||–||–|
|Ilyes Housni||0 (0)|
Why did PSG coach get fired?
PARIS (AP) — Former Spain and Barcelona manager Luis Enrique was hired as Paris Saint-Germain’s new coach on Wednesday, tasked with the mission to finally deliver the Champions League title but without guarantees that Kylian Mbappe will still be at the club after the summer.
- Enrique, who signed a two-year contract, was introduced at a news conference hours after previous coach Christophe Galtier was dismissed following a disappointing season,
- Club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said his arrival will mark the start of a “new cycle, with a new style of play.” PSG in an earlier statement thanked Galtier, who had one year left to run on his contract, “for his professionalism and commitment.” Galtier’s assistants Thierry Oleksiak and João Sacramento were also fired.
In addition to his star-studded team’s mediocre performances, Galtier was destabilized by allegations he made racist and anti-Muslim comments when he was in charge of French club Nice. He has been summoned to stand trial in December as part of the investigation.
- In its so far ill-fated quest for Champions League glory, PSG appointed an eighth coach in 12 years of Qatari ownership, with World Cup top scorer Kylian Mbappé set to play for a fifth coach since joining in 2017.
- It’s still unclear, however, whether the 2018 World Cup winner will still be wearing a PSG jersey next season.
Mbappé has been at odds with PSG since telling the club last month that he would not take up the option of a 12-month extension on his contract, which expires at the end of next season. Asked whether Mbappe would still be at the club next season, Al-Khelaifi was adamant the France international needs to agree on a new deal.
- We can’t let him go as a free agent,” Al-Khelaifi said.
- We can’t let one of the best players in the world go for free.” Enrique has been without a contract since Spain’s elimination from the World Cup last year.
- He pledged to keep the same attacking philosophy that has made his reputation, adding that he “loves the pressure” attached with the goal of winning the Champions League with PSG.
Since cash-rich Qatari investors took over in 2011, PSG has been a dominant force in France but has consistently failed to replicate that success on the European stage despite spending massive amounts on star players, including Lionel Messi who played his final game for the club last month.
- The only Champions League final PSG reached was in 2020’s pandemic-shortened format when it lost to Bayern Munich.
- The 53-year-old Enrique took over the national team in 2018 to start revamping the Spain squad after its elimination in the round of 16 of the World Cup in Russia.
- He temporarily left because of the illness and eventual death of his young daughter, but returned in 2019.
He helped Spain reach the last four of the Nations League twice, and also led it to the semifinals of the European Championship. He was more successful with Barcelona, winning the Champions League, La Liga, and Copa del Rey in his first season in charge.
Galtier led PSG to another French league title as expected, but the club was eliminated early in the Champions League and the French Cup by rival Marseille this past season. PSG’s form slumped after the World Cup, with 10 losses in 28 games in 2023. PSG was unbeaten in all competitions when the European season paused in November for the World Cup in Qatar.
Mbappé’s league-leading 29 goals arguably saved the club from losing the title, which was retained with only one game to spare, and just one point ahead of unheralded Lens. PSG’s final game was a 3-2 defeat to modest Clermont and highlighted the glaring weaknesses in midfield and defense that Mbappé’s goals have papered over.
Galtier signed a two-year contract last July after leaving Nice, which hired him after the French coach’s outstanding leadership led Lille to the title over PSG in 2021 in a huge upset. Lille was the only team to deny PSG the trophy in six seasons with Mbappé, who joined for 180 million euros ($194 million) after winning the title with Monaco in 2017.
Since the start of the Qatari-backed era, Carlo Ancelotti is the only coach not to be fired, leaving for Real Madrid in 2013. But Ancelotti was hired only after Antoine Kombouaré was astonishingly axed in December 2011 when PSG was three points clear of Montpellier at the top.
How much does PSG coach earn
Pochettino’s pay packet – As things stand, Pochettino is the best-paid coach in Ligue 1 by some way. The 50-year-old earns 1.1 million euros gross per month, In the salary ranking he is behind Diego Simeone (3M euros per month), Pep Guardiola (1.89M), Jürgen Klopp and Antonio Conte (1.49M) and Massimiliano Allegri (1.17M) – the top of the pile of European football’s top earners.
- Parting ways with Pochettino would be a costly exercise for PSG, who are already feeling the pinch after building up a deficit of 200 million euros this season.
- According to L’Équipe, if PSG are serious about sacking their current coach, they will need to pay 20 million euros in compensation,
- Dismissing Pochettino would cost at least 15 million euros and on top of that, the club would also need to pay his coaching staff – assistant coach Jesús Perez, who earns €80,000 per month; Miguel D’Agostino, who earns a €50.000 salary, goalkeeping coach Toni Jiménez, and his son Sebastiano Pochettino, who earns €20.000 a month.
PSG extended Pochettino’s contract until 2023 last summer as a way of claming the waters when the coach had been strongly linked with a move elsewhere. But that could now backfire on the club if the Argentinean is sacked before he has the chance to see out the final year of his contract.
Who went from Liverpool to PSG
Wijnaldum leaves PSG to join Gerrard, Henderson at El Ettifaq – ESPN play Why Premier League managers can’t complain about Saudi transfer window (1:34) Gab Marcotti details why Premier League clubs cannot have any problem with the transfer window in Saudi Arabia staying open until Sept.20. (1:34) Sep 2, 2023, 11:38 PM midfielder has left to reunite with former teammate at side Al Ettifaq. Georginio Wijnaldum, who took part in the UEFA Nations League finals this summer, has won 90 caps with the Netherlands. Rico Brouwer/Soccrates/Getty Images
The 32-year-old Wijnaldum joined PSG from Liverpool two years ago but lost form and was loaned to Roma in last season.He broke his leg in training in August 2022, which limited him to 23 games with the Italian side in all competitions, and then returned to Paris.Wijnaldum becomes the latest player to join the European exodus toward the cash-rich Saudi Pro League.
Last month, PSG transferred forward to Al Hilal. that Liverpool turned down a £150 million ($190m) offer from Al Ittihad for, Al Ettifaq beat Damac 3-1 at home on Saturday to move to fifth in the Saudi Pro League standings, with 10 points from five games. Information from the Associated Press and Reuters was used in this report. © ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. : Wijnaldum leaves PSG to join Gerrard, Henderson at El Ettifaq – ESPN
Who is PSG current best player?
Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe’s numbers for PSG – Lionel Messi put an end to his 21-year association with La Liga giants Barcelona last summer. He joined the Parisians on a free transfer and put pen to paper on a two-year contract with them. However, the 35-year-old had an underwhelming start to his time in France, with injuries also not helping his cause.
- He scored 11 goals and provided 15 assists in 34 matches across all competitions last term, but many deemed the numbers poor considering his standards.
- Lionel Messi, though, have made a flying start to his second season at PSG.
- He has found the back of the net four times and provided six assists for his teammates in eight appearances across all competitions.
While the Argentinean is nearing the end of his career, Kylian Mbappe is expected to be the poster boy for Les Parisiens in the years to come. The club forked out a whopping sum of €180 million to make his loan move from AS Monaco permanent in 2018. Kylian Mbappe has contributed to 268 goals from 223 matches for the Parc des Princes outfit.
- This season specifically, the 23-year-old has netted nine goals from six appearances across all competitions.
- Neymar remains the most expensive player in the history of football after PSG splashed €222 million to sign him from Barcelona in 2017.
- The Brazilian’s time in Paris has often been marred by injuries, but he continues to be a key player for the club.
The 30-year-old has been in red hot form for Galtier’s side this season, having scored nine goals and provided seven assists in eight matches. Given his stats are far superior to his teammates, Neymar is PSG’s best player as of now. Having scored nine goals this term, Kylian Mbappe is currently the Parisians’ second-best player.
Who is PSG most important player?
‘Kylian Mbappe is, without doubt, the best player in the world’ – PSG boss Luis Enrique Reaction from Luis Enrique after Paris Saint-Germain began their UEFA Champions League Group F campaign with a 2-0 victory over German side Borussia Dortmund.00:01:05, 20/09/2023 at 11:14 GMT : ‘Kylian Mbappe is, without doubt, the best player in the world’ – PSG boss Luis Enrique
Who is a famous PSG fan
PSG supporters before the 2006 Coupe de France final against arch-rivals Marseille, Paris Saint-Germain Football Club (PSG) is the most popular football club in France and one of the most widely supported teams in the world. Famous PSG fans include Nicolas Sarkozy, Tony Parker, Fabio Quartararo, Tom Brady, Patrick Dempsey, Victoria Azarenka, Teddy Riner and DJ Snake,
- Lacking a big passionate fanbase, the club began offering cheaper season tickets to young supporters in 1976.
- These fans were placed in the Kop K, located in the K section of the Paris stand at the Parc des Princes,
- Following an increase in ticket prices, Kop K supporters moved to the Boulogne stand in 1978, and the Kop of Boulogne (KoB) was born.
There, the club’s first Italian-style ultra group, Boulogne Boys, was founded in 1985. Other KoB groups, however, took British hooligans as dubious role models and violence rapidly escalated. PSG supporters’ groups have been linked to football hooliganism ever since.
PSG owners Canal+ responded in 1991 by encouraging and financing non-violent fans of the KoB stand to take place in the Auteuil stand at the other end of the Parc des Princes. The Virage Auteuil was born, alongside Supras Auteuil, its most notorious ultras. At first the measure worked but, slowly, a violent rivalry arose between the two stands.
Things came to a head in 2010 before a match against Le Classique arch-rivals Marseille in Paris. Boulogne fan Yann Lorence was killed following a fight between groups from both stands outside the Parc des Princes, forcing PSG president Robin Leproux to take action.
The club exiled the supporters’ groups from the Parc des Princes and banned them from all PSG matches in what was known as Plan Leproux. It made PSG pay the price in terms of atmosphere, with one of Europe’s most feared venues now subdued. For their part, former Virage Auteuil supporters formed the Collectif Ultras Paris (CUP) in February 2016, with the aim of reclaiming their place at the stadium.
In October 2016, after a six-year absence, the club agreed to their return. Grouped in the Auteuil end of the stadium, the CUP currently is the only ultra association officially recognized by PSG. The ultra movement has also started to come back to life in the Boulogne stand.
Who did PSG get for free?
|Marco Asensio||Real Madrid||free transfer|
|Cher Ndour||Benfica B||free transfer|
|Arnau Tenas||Barça Atlètic||free transfer|
|Gonçalo Ramos||Benfica||loan transfer|
Will Neymar go to Man United?
Neymar issues update on his future amid recent Manchester United transfer rumours. Man United have recently been linked with an unlikely move for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar. Neymar has confirmed he expects to stay at Paris Saint-Germain. (Image: Antonio Borga/Eurasia Sport Images/Getty Images.)
How much is Neymar earning in Al-Hilal?
What will be Neymar’s salary after his Al Hilal transfer? ― According to reports, Neymar Jr will draw a salary of around USD 300 million per year from Al Hilal. How much did Al Hilal pay for Neymar? ― According to reports, Al Hilal has paid PSG a transfer fee of around USD 102 million for Neymar Jr.
Who is 7 PSG
Squad Paris Saint-Germain
|7||Kylian Mbappé Centre-Forward||2024|
|23||Randal Kolo Muani Centre-Forward||2028|
|9||Gonçalo Ramos Centre-Forward||2024|
|44||Hugo Ekitiké Centre-Forward||2027|
Who is the best striker in PSG
Paris Saint-Germain all-time top scorers: Mbappe out to catch Cavani | Goal.com Nigeria GOAL takes a look at PSG’s top 20 goal scorers of all-time.
- Paris Saint-Germain have a relatively short history as they were founded a mere 52 years ago in 1970.
- That hasn’t stopped them from being one of the most successful French clubs in history, though, as they have had an extraordinary level of dominance domestically since the Qatari takeover in 2011.
- So, which players have etched their names in PSG’s short history as the highest goal scorers for the club?
It’s France superstar Kylian Mbappe who tops the list with over 200 goals. Mbappe leapfrogged Edinson Cavani as PSG’s all-time leading goal scorer in the 2022-23 season.
- The World Cup winner previously became the first player in Ligue 1 history to both score and assist the most goals in the same season when he scored 28 goals and delivered 17 assists in 2021-22.
- Cavani, meanwhile, was signed from Napoli for the then sixth-most expensive transfer in football history for €64 million and was lethal in front of goal for the capital outfit.
- His highest scoring campaign was the 2016-17 season, where he finished with 49 goals in just 50 games in all competitions.
Swedish legend Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in third place with 156 goals in just 180 games. It is safe to say that his most ruthless days as a goal scorer came in PSG colours as he averaged a goal every 97 minutes. He also holds the record for scoring in the most consecutive games in Ligue 1 (nine). Getty Neymar, who is the club’s record signing and has recently left the club to join Saudi Pro League outfit Al-Hilal, netted 118 goals in 173 matches for the Parisians, enough to place him in fourth spot in the Parisians’ all-time top scorers list.
- Portuguese striker Pauleta, who represented PSG between 2003 and 2008, scored 109 goals for Les Parisiens, finishing as the Ligue 1 top scorer in 2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons.
- Even if PSG were not that strong domestically at the time, he still managed to help the club win two Coupe de France titles as well a Coupe de la Ligue.
Dominique Rocheta, the sixth-highest goal scorer in PSG history with 100 goals during a seven-year spell at the club, guided PSG to a Ligue 1 title in the 1985-86 season, scoring 19 goals in 35 games in the league. He was also part of the French team that won the UEFA Euros in 1984.
Angel Di Maria, who signed for PSG in 2015, had some outstanding individual moments while at the club. Even though he wasn’t known much for his goal scoring exploits, given how he was not among the top scorers at Real Madrid and Benfica, it can be said that he had his best years as a goal scorer while playing for PSG, scoring 93 goals in 295 games.
Safet Susic (85 goals), Rai (74 goals), and Guillaume Hoarau (57 goals) round off the top 10 goal scorers in PSG history. Getty Images
Who is the captain of PSG now 2023?
PSG captain information
|Marcos Aoás Corrêa (Marquinhos)||Captain||Brazilian|
|Marco Verratti||Third captain||Italian|
|Kylian Mbappé||4th Captain||French|
Who was the captain of PSG for 8 years
Thiago Silva – The next name in the PSG captains history is the Brazilian footballer, Thiago Silva, This brilliant player, who was born in Rio de Janeiro in 1984, started playing football at Fluminense FC. In 2002, his senior career started as he joined RS Futebol, where he kicked the ball for 1 season.
In 2003, Silva moved to EC Juventude and again after 1 season, he joined FC Porto B. in 2005, this Brazilian footballer signed with Dynamo Moscow but left there after a short time. In 2006, Silva moved to Fluminense FC, where he kicked the ball for 3 years. In 2009, this brilliant player joined AC Milan,
After 3 years of kicking the ball for the Black and Reds, Silva moved to Paris Saint-German. He played for The Parisians until 2020 and then joined Chelsea, where he is playing now. During his 8 years at PSG, Thiago Silva showed up in 204 games. He has won 1 Copa do Brasil with Fluminense FC, 1 Serie A and 1 Supercoppa Italiana with AC Milan, 7 Ligue 1 titles, 4 Coupe de France, 7 Trophee des Champions, and 5 Coupe de la Ligue titles with Paris Saint-Germain, and 1 UEFA Champions League and 1 UEFA Super Cup with Chelsea.
Who is the captain of Inter Miami?
Lionel Messi confirmed as new captain of Inter Miami ahead of Atlanta United tie | Football News – Hindustan Times.