- 1 Who is the richest footballer in the world currently 2023
- 2 Who is the world richest footballer of all time
- 3 Who is richer Ronaldo or Messi
- 4 Who is No 1 football King 2023
- 5 Who is the richest sports player
- 6 How many cars do Messi have
- 7 Is Messi a multi billionaire
- 8 How many trillionaires in the world
- 9 Who is No 1 dribbling in football
- 10 Who is No 3 football king
- 11 Who is the richest man in sport 2023
Who is the richest footballer in the world currently 2023
Top 16 Richest Football Players in the World 2023
|Sr. Number||Player||Net Worth|
|1||Faiq Bolkiah||$20 Billion|
|2||Lionel Messi||$600 Million|
|3||Cristiano Ronaldo||$500 Million|
|4||David Beckham||$450 Million|
Who is the world richest footballer of all time
1. Faiq Bolkiah ($20 billion) – American born Bruneian Faiq Bolkiah is the richest football player of all time. With a wealth of oil and gas at their disposal, Brunei is the richest country in Southeast Asia. A member of the Bruneian Royal Family, Faiq is a beneficiary of his family’s wealth as the son of Jefri Bolkiah, Prince of Brunei, and the nephew of Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei.
The 5-foot-9 (175cm) midfielder Faiq Bolkiah played for Southampton, Leicester City and Chelsea youth academies, and he also played for the Brunei national team. More recently Faiq Bolkiah has found himself plying his trade with Thai League 1 club Chonburi and even found form in his first 10 appearances with 3 assists and two man of the match performances.
“The richest footballer in the world” resmi berseragam Chonburi FC! Welcome to Thailand, Faiq Bolkiah! Ini Chonburi bisa dibeli ama dia nih 😆 pic.twitter.com/K4ykNAeS07 — GARAGARABOLA (@garagarabola_) December 24, 2021
Who is richer Ronaldo or Messi
play Ronaldo grabs opponent by neck, avoids red card (0:32) Cristiano Ronaldo wasn’t sent-off, despite an apparent grab of an opponents neck. (0:32)
May 3, 2023, 06:54 AM ET Cristiano Ronaldo became the world’s highest-paid athlete after his move to Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr nearly doubled his annual playing salary while Paris Saint-Germain duo Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe round off the top three, according to Forbes.
Ronaldo, who joined the Saudi club on a deal until 2025 after leaving Manchester United last year, earned $136 million with Forbes saying his annual playing salary went up to an estimated $75m. – Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (U.S.) Ronaldo’s contract has been estimated by media to be worth more than €200m ($219.98m).
PSG forward Messi, 35, was next on the list after bringing home a combined $130m while club teammate and France captain Mbappe – the youngest on the list at 24 – earned $120m to sit third. Los Angeles Lakers great LeBron James ($119.5m) and Mexican boxer Canelo Alvarez ($110m) rounded out the top five.
Last year also saw the advent of LIV Golf, the breakaway tour that has lured some of the U.S.-based PGA Tour’s top players with huge sums of money, and two of its golfers make the top 10. Former world No.1 Dustin Johnson (sixth with $107m) made the biggest gain after making the controversial switch to LIV Golf having not even made the cut for the top 50 in 2022 while he was joined by fellow LIV golfer Phil Mickelson (seventh with $106m).
Four-time NBA champion Stephen Curry ($100.4m) and Phoenix Suns’ Kevin Durant ($89.1m) are the other two basketball players on the list. Former tennis ace Roger Federer ($95.1m) is the only retired player in the top 10. Forbes said its on-field earnings figures include all prize money, salaries and bonuses earned in the last 12 months while off-field earnings are an estimate of sponsorship deals, appearance fees, licensing income and cash returns from businesses they operate.
Who is richer Messi or Ronaldo 2023?
Cristiano Ronaldo has overtaken Lionel Messi as the best-paid active athlete in the world with basketball superstar LeBron James dropping outside the top three behind Kylian Mbappe Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid active athlete in the world Cristiano Ronaldo has been named as the highest-paid athlete in Forbes’ 2023 rich list, Ronaldo, 38, has leapfrogged Lionel Messi and LeBron James into top spot following his big-money move to Al-Nassr at the start of the January transfer window.
The former Manchester United star is pocketing around £175m-per-year in the Middle-East and is now the highest-paid athlete on the planet. The Portuguese superstar has scored 12 goals and provided two assists in 12 Saudi Pro League matches since his switch to Saudi Arabia. However, reports have suggested that Ronaldo already wants to quit Al-Nassr, with Georgina Rodriguez ‘desperate’ for a return to Madrid.
According to El Nacional, Los Blancos are ready to offer Ronaldo an ambassadorial role – rather than sign him back as a player as they consider that option ‘closed’. Ronaldo netted a staggering 451 goals in 438 appearances during his time at the Santiago Bernabeu.
As for Messi, he has dropped to no.2 in the world – at least financially – with his future at Paris Saint-Germain up in the air. Rumours suggest the Argentine could be set to return to Barcelona, while moves to Saudi Arabia and the United States are also on the table. Messi has a long list of lucrative endorsements, including Adidas, Budweiser and PepsiCo and Socios.
The 35-year-old is still one of the most prized assets on the planet despite his advancing years. He has still scored 15 goals and grabbed 15 assists in 28 Ligue 1 games this season. Lionel Messi is the second-highest paid athlete of 2023 ( Image: Getty Images) Kylian Mbappe completes the all-football top three after another stunning year with PSG.
- The Frenchman signed a mega-money new contract at the French club last summer and backed that up by helping his country to the World Cup final, where he scored the most goals at the tournament (8).
- In fact, Mbappe’s salary is reportedly a club-high 19.56% of the team’s entire payroll for the 2022/23 season at £73million-per-annum.
Last June, he also became the first player ambassador for Sorare, a cryptocurrency-based fantasy game, and continued his influence during an image-right feud with the French National Team, Dropping out of the top-three is Basketball legend James, who has had another successful year on court.
- James, 38, is the highest non-football athlete on this list.
- Alongside his staggering LA Lakers contract – worth $44.5m (£35m) a year – he has also banked lucrative commercial deals through his work with sports nutrition company Ladder and the SpringHill Company, which develops and creates TV content.
LeBron James ( Image: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images) In fifth place is boxer Canelo Alvarez. The Mexican collects millions each time he enters the ring and has netted big following fights against Dmitry Bivol and Gennadiy Golovkin over the past year. Away from the ring, Alvarez is behind sports drink maker Yaoca and he also has his own clothing line.
Golf stars Dustin Johnson and Phil Mickelson lie in sixth and seventh on the list following their involvement in the controversial LIV Golf series. Johnson was the first to jump ship to the breakaway competition, with Mickelson getting involved not long after. Steph Curry, Roger Federer and Kevin Durant make up the star-studded list.
Curry and Durant have been successful in endorsements and across the basketball scene, while Federer is still the highest-paid tennis player despite announcing his retirement in September. There is no place for Formula 1 legend Lewis Hamilton, however, despite finishing inside the top 10 in 2021.
Cristiano Ronaldo (football) – $136m Lionel Messi (football) – $130m Kylian Mbappe (football) – $120m LeBron James (basketball) – $119.5m Canelo Alvarez (boxing) – $110m Dustin Johnson (golf) – $106m Phil Mickelson (golf) – $106m Steph Curry (basketball) $100.4m Roger Federer (tennis) – $95.1m Kevin Durant (basketball) – $89.1m
Who is No 1 richest person in the world?
Top 10 richest people in the world
|Name & Rank||Net Worth (in $ Billions)||Source of Wealth|
|#1 Elon Musk||$269.8||Tesla, SpaceX|
|#2 Bernard Arnault & family||$200.7||LVMH|
|#3 Jeff Bezos||$163.1||Amazon|
|#4 Larry Ellison||$145.6||Oracle|
Who is No 1 football King 2023
Lionel Messi (Inter Miami & Argentina) (Total Football Goals: 819) As of 10 Sep 2023, Lionel Messi has scored more than 700 goals for club and 100 goals for his country Argentina. Messi has scored 11 goals for Inter Miami in 11 appearances overall.
Is any footballer a billionaire?
Answer: While Kylian Mbappé earned the most money of any footballer during the 2022-2023 season, the title of the richest footballer in the world, as of March 2023, goes to Faiq Bolkiah who has a net worth of a whopping USD 20 billion.
Who is the richest sports player
The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 I t’s been eight months since Serena Williams and Roger Federer last took the tennis court, and four since Tom Brady stepped on a football field, but as they transition into their second acts, they are picking up one final, and fitting, honor.
The three sports superstars, who combined for more than $2 billion in pre-tax earnings across their pro careers, are once again among the world’s 50 highest-paid athletes, giving them a combined 25 appearances over the last dozen years. That is no small accomplishment, even for such an accomplished trio.
The cutoff for the top 50 this year is $45.2 million, up an astonishing 20% from the previous record of $37.6 million, set just last year. In all, the 50 athletes hauled in an estimated $3.44 billion over the last 12 months before taxes and agents’ fees, up 16% from last year’s record of $2.97 billion.
- Of that new total, $2.36 billion came on the field in the form of salaries, bonuses and prize money—an all-time high, of course, smashing 2022’s $1.91 billion thanks in part to the Middle Eastern money pouring into sports.
- The off-field figure of $1.08 billion—from athletes’ endorsements, appearances, licensing and memorabilia income, and other business endeavors—is also a new high, edging 2022’s $1.06 billion.
Even with the most daunting barrier to entry ever, 11 newcomers make the ranks, and six others return after an absence of a year or more. The NBA has the most players of any sport with 15, but even more notable is the jump in golfers, a dozen of whom appear among the top 50, four times as many as last year, largely as a result of LIV Golf’s big upfront guarantees.
- Topping the list is Cristiano Ronaldo, who made an estimated $136 million over the last 12 months as he jumped from England’s Premier League to Saudi Arabian soccer club Al Nassr.
- At 38, he may not be all that far from following Brady and Federer into retirement, but the list will be in good hands whenever he does hang up his cleats.
Sixteen of 2023’s 50 top-earning athletes are under 30, including five who are 25 or younger. : The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes 2023
Who is the youngest billionaire footballer?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In this Malay name, there is no family name, The name Jefri Bolkiah is a patronymic, and the person should be referred to by the given name, Faiq, The Arabic-derived word “bin” or “binti”/”binte”, if used, means ‘son of’ or ‘daughter of’, respectively.
|Full name||Faiq Jefri Bolkiah|
|Date of birth||9 May 1998 (age 25)|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Years||Team||Apps||( Gls )|
|International career ‡|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 05:57, 25 September 2023 (UTC) ‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 06:17, 12 December 2019 (UTC)|
Faiq ibni Jefri Bolkiah (born 9 May 1998) is a member of the Bruneian Royal Family and a professional footballer who plays as a winger for Ratchaburi in Thai League 1, Born in the United States, he has represented and served as the captain of the Brunei national team,
How much is Ronaldo’s car?
Bugatti Chiron, Bugtatti Veyron & Bugatti Centodieci | $13.12 Million – Three of the most expensive cars in Ronaldo’s garage are undoubtedly the Bugatti trio – Bugatti Centodieci, Bugatti Chiron and Bugatti Veyron. The Bugatti Centodieci is the most expensive one which cost Ronaldo $9.9m followed by the Chiron which is priced at $2.15m and then Veyron which is valued at $1.7m.
How many cars do Messi have
Even if you’ve never watched a football match in your life (soccer for you Americans out there) you’ve probably heard of Lionel Messi. The Argentine sports superstar is arguably the most famous athlete in the world, and many fans claim him to be the greatest that’s ever played the sport.
- Among Messi’s accomplishments are six Ballon d’Or awards, a long stint playing for one of the greatest teams in history, Barcelona, the 2009 FIFA Player of the Year, the 2019 Best FIFA Men’s Player, and a long list of most goals in a variety of football leagues.
- He’s scored well over 700 goals throughout his career, leading to six separate Golden Shoe trophies.
And, most recently, he is now a World Cup Champion after defeating France in the 2022 World Cup Final. https://www.instagram.com/p/CScQpP_sNsF/ As you might expect, such fame and notoriety have some monetary perks. Some may not realize just financially successful he is though.
- Many estimates show Lionel Messi has a net worth of $600 million.
- What’s one man to do with all that wealth? In short, whatever he wants, and what Lionel Messi wants are cars.
- Not everyone realizes that Messi is a car enthusiast, and with that kind of capital, he’s managed to build a seriously impressive garage.
Lionel Messi’s car collection is one for the books, filled with supercars and luxury cars, How many cars does Messi own? Depending on when you ask, Messi owns between 10 – 15 cars, and these are no simple vehicles. Today we’re going to break down Messi’s car collection list. Source: Ferrari
Was Messi ever a billionaire?
Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rihanna Reach Billionaire Status
Order Reprints Print Article
Getty Images The global billionaire population declined 8% year over year in the 12 months to January due to volatile stock markets and a strong U.S. dollar, according to new data. However, Bernard Arnault of French luxury goods conglomerate LVMH saw his wealth increase 37%, boosting him to the first place on the list.
Among the newly minted billionaires are sports and entertainment stars, including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Rihanna. There were a total of 3,112 individuals worth more than US$1 billion, 269 fewer from a year ago. The billionaires’ combined wealth also dropped 10% year over year to US$13.7 trillion, according to the Hurun Global Rich List 2023 released Thursday.
Wealth is calculated in U.S. dollar terms based on a snapshot on Jan.16. “Interest rate hikes, the appreciation of the U.S. dollar, the popping of a Covid-driven tech bubble and the continued impact of the Russia-Ukraine war have all combined to hurt stock markets,” Hurun Report chairman and chief researcher Rupert Hoogewerf said in a statement.
- In the 12 months leading up to January, the U.S dollar appreciated against most major currencies.
- The British Pound and Japanese Yen were down 11% against the U.S.
- Dollar, the Indian Rupee was down 9%, the Chinese Yuan was down 6% and the Euro was down 5%.
- For the wealthiest individuals whose assets are allocated outside of the U.S., a strong dollar means their net worth will be smaller in dollar terms.
The Hurun Global Rich List tells the story of the global economy through the stories of the world’s richest individuals. “Who’s up and who’s down highlights the trends in the economy,” Hoogewerf said. Tech giants suffered the largest loss in the year. Jeff Bezos and his ex-wife MacKenzie Scott were down over US$100 billion in the year; Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin were down a combined US$85 billion; and Elon Musk was down US$48 billion.
- Combined, those five people alone lost US$250 billion.
- READ MORE : Luxury brands including LVMH and Hermès made significant gains despite cost-of-living worries, according to Hurun.
- Arnault, chairman and chief executive of LVMH, became the world’s richest person with an estimated net worth of US$202 billion, a 37% increase from a year earlier.
The company’s stock was up more than 30% on the back of record US$15 billion in profits and US$86 billion in sales in the 12 months leading up to January, according to the Hurun report. Bertrand Puech and family, owner of luxury brand Hermès, ranked third with a net worth of US$134 billion, up 31% from a year ago.
The family members agreed not to sell their share of Hermès for at least two decades, in a move designed to fend off a hostile takeover bid from LVMH. The company posted a US$3.6 billion record profit last year. Musk, 52, dropped to second place with a net worth of US$157 billion, a 23% decrease from a year ago due to a significant decline in Tesla’s value.
The electric-car maker lost US$700 billion in value last year, and Musk sold US$23 billion of Tesla stock to fund his acquisition of Twitter last October. The rest of the top 10 includes, in order, Bezos, investor Warren Buffett, Microsoft founder Bill Gates and ex-CEO Steve Ballmer, Oracle founder Larry Ellison, and Mukesh Ambani, chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries, a India-based petrochemical, retail and telecommunications conglomerate.
China had the most billionaires with 969, followed by the U.S. with 691. “It’s easy to see why the U.S. and China are so important economically. Between them they have over half of the billionaires in the world,” Hoogewerf said. India came third with 187 billionaires, followed by Germany, with 144, overtaking the U.K., which has 134 billionaires.
The top three cities where billionaires claimed their primary residences are Beijing, New York, and Shanghai, each with more than 100. The entertainment and sports industries are generating more and more billionaires. Soccer stars Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo both reached billionaire status for the first time, together with golfer Tiger Woods, the NBA’s LeBron James, boxer Floyd Mayweather, and retired tennis player Roger Federer.
- Basketball legend Michael Jordan has remained on the list since 2014.
- Additionally, musicians Rihanna and Jay Z made their first billion last year, while Paul McCartney and Broadway composer Andrew Lloyd Webber created their fortune through music licensing.
- New Zealand filmmaker Peter Jackson, who directed the Lord of the Rings films, broke through the US$1 billion mark.
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld and actor and producer Tyler Perry also joined the billionaire club, according to Hurun. Other key findings from the report include:
1,078 billionaires saw their wealth increase, of which 176 were new faces.2,479 saw their wealth decrease or stay the same, of which 445 dropped-off; Russian retained eighth place in billionaire’s country of origin, with 70, down only two from last year; In terms of industry, consumer goods (9.2%) and financial services are the top two sources of billionaires’ wealth; 82 billionaires are aged 40 or under, and 56 of them are self made. The youngest self made billionaires are husband and wife team from China, Han Yulong, 38, and Lu Jianxia, 30, owner of Manner coffee; 247 are self-made women billionaires; China dominated with 81%.
: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rihanna Reach Billionaire Status
Is Messi a multi billionaire
No he is not a billionaire as his net worth is around $400million(usd). however he became the second athlete after cristiano ronaldo to EARN a billion dollars pre tax. he earns over $120million(usd) in an year. most of his earnings come from his wages paid by the club and they also include bonuses and image rights.
How much is Ronaldo salary per week?
Are there clauses in Ronaldo’s Al Nassr contract? – Due to the large sum of money paid to Ronaldo, there are likely numerous clauses in his contract. While none have been confirmed, and leaked clauses have been swiftly denied, it’s worth highlighting what reportedly may be in Ronaldo’s deal.
An early rumoured clause was that Ronaldo would be allowed to join Saudi-owned Newcastle United on loan next season should they qualify for the UEFA Champions League. With the Magpies now run by Saudi Arabian owners, the link seemed to make some sense but club manager Eddie Howe has claimed there was no truth to the reports.
Ronaldo himself also said he was done with Europe when he was unveiled by Al Nassr. The other widely reported clause involved Ronaldo promoting Saudi Arabia’s bid to co-host the 2030 World Cup alongside Greece and Egypt. Al Nassr have, however, come out to quash those rumours.
Who is the top 10 world richest man?
List of Top 10 Richest Man in the World by 24th September 2023
|S. No.||Name||Net worth (in Billions)|
|2.||Bernard Arnault & family||$231.4|
Who is the richest girl in the world?
1. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers. Meyers is a French businesswoman and philanthropist with a total net worth of $94.9 billion, according to Forbes, which makes her the richest woman on earth. She is the granddaughter of the founder of beauty giant L’Oreal and her family owns 33% of the company.
How many trillionaires in the world
A trillionaire is an individual with a net worth equal to at least one trillion in U.S. dollars or a similarly valued currency, such as the euro or the British pound. Currently, no one has yet claimed trillionaire status, although some of the world’s richest individuals may only be a few years away from this milestone,
Who is No 1 dribbling in football
Lionel Messi is not only widely regarded as just the king of dribbling skills in football, he is also a contender for the greatest player in the history of football.
Who is No 3 football king
God of Football | Know Who is Greatest Footballer of All Time 2023
|S. No||Player Name||Country|
Who is best player in football history?
Pele, the legendary Brazilian footballer, is generally deemed the best football player in the world of all time. Pele is considered the god of football. There’s not a single player who has won more world cups than him.
Who is the richest man in sport 2023
3. Ion Țiriac (Net Worth) – $1.2 billion – Ion Tiriac is one if the richest sportsman in the world in 2023.
- Ion Țiriac also known as the “Brașov Bulldozer”, is a Romanian businessman and former professional tennis and ice hockey player.’
- He has been president of the Romanian Tennis Federation.
- Tiriac is a former singles top 10 players on the ATP Tour, and was the winner of one grand slam title, the 1970 French Open in men’s doubles.
- Țiriac was the first man to play against a woman and defeat her, in a sanctioned tennis tournament (against Abigail Maynard, in 1975).
- The highlight of his ice hockey career was participating as a defenseman in the Romanian national team at the 1964 Winter Olympics.
- Ion Țiriac became the first Romanian to enter Forbes ‘ List of billionaires in the 2007 Forbes rankings, ranking 840th in the world.
- His wealth was estimated at $1 billion as of 2010, according to the magazine.
In 2018, Ion Țiriac ranked #1867 on the Forbes World’s Billionaires list, with wealth listed at US$1.2 billion. Tiriac has also previously stated that he owns every Ferrari, Mercedes, Jaguar and Porsche car that has been released. As of August 2023, Ion Țiriac has an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion, making him one of the richest athletes in the world.
- Michael Jeffrey Jordan popularly known by his initials ‘MJ’, is an American former professional basketball player and businessman, widely regarded as the greatest basketball player in history.
- His biography on the official National Basketball Association (NBA) website states: “By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time.”
- Michael Jordan played for fifteen seasons in the NBA, winning six NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls.
- Jordan is the principal owner and chairman of the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA and of 23XI Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series.
Michael Jordan is one if the richest sportsman in the world in 2023.
- He was integral in popularizing the basketball sport and the NBA around the world in the 1980s and 1990s, becoming a global cultural icon.
- Jordan was known for his incredible leaping ability, demonstrated by performing slam dunks from the free-throw line in Slam Dunk Contests.
- Those dunks earned him the nicknames “Air Jordan” and “His Airness”.
- Jordan won his first NBA title with the Bulls in 1991, and followed that achievement with titles in 1992 and 1993, securing a three-peat.
Michael Jordan is one if the richest sportsman in the world in 2023. Jordan abruptly retired from basketball before the 1993–94 NBA season to play Minor League Baseball but returned to the Bulls in March 1995 and led them to three more championships in 1996, 1997, and 1998, as well as a then-record 72 regular season wins in the 1995–96 NBA season.
Jordan’s individual accolades and accomplishments include six NBA Finals Most Valuable Player (MVP) awards, 10 NBA scoring titles (both all-time records), five NBA MVP awards, 10 All-NBA First Team designations, nine All-Defensive First Team honours, 14 NBA All-Star Game selections, three NBA All-Star Game MVP awards, three NBA steals titles, and the 1988 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award.
Michael Jordan holds the NBA records for career regular season scoring average (30.12 points per game) and career playoff scoring average (33.4 points per game).
- Jordan was twice inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, once in 2009 for his individual career, and again in 2010 as part of the 1992 United States men’s Olympic basketball team (“The Dream Team”).
- He later became a member of the United States Olympic Hall of Fame in 2009, a member of the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame in 2010, and an individual member of the FIBA Hall of Fame in 2015 and a “Dream Team” member in 2017.
- Michael Jordan is, without a doubt, one of the most effectively marketed athletes of his generation.
- He fueled the success of Nike’s Air Jordan sneakers, which were introduced in 1984 and remain popular till the present day.
- He is also popular for featuring in the 1996 animated-comedy movie Space Jam.
- In 2016, Jordan became the first billionaire player in NBA history.
- In the same year, President Barack Obama awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
As of August 2023, Michael Jordan’s net worth is estimated at $2.2 billion, making him the second richest sportsman in the world. Vince McMahon is the richest sportsman in the world in 2023
- Taking top spot on this rich-list is the CEO and majority shareholder of the WWE, Vince McMahon.
- Vince is a former professional wrestler that’s used his wrestling status to move into several different industries.
- He is a commentator, promoter, and film producer, with an estimated net worth of $3 billion.
- Vince who is currently owns roughly 57% of WWE’s Class A common stock, which tripled to $90 per stock in October 2018.
Vince McMahon is the richest sportsman in the world in 2023
- He is also the founder and owner of Alpha Entertainment, which he established in 2017 to oversee the 2020 revival of the XFL American football league.
- His Greenwich, Connecticut mansion is worth around $40 million USD, and when he’s in Manhattan, he stays in his $12 million USD Penthouse.
- He also owns a $20 million vacation home and a 47-foot sports yacht named Sexy Bitch,
In 2018, his net worth reached $3.6 billion. Vince McMahon is often described as the most influential person in professional wrestling history and for having had a large impact on television and American culture. As of August 2023, Vince McMahon is the richest sportsman in the world with an estimated net worth of $3 billion.
Is Ronaldo the highest paid footballer in 2023?
Football star Cristiano Ronaldo has become the highest paid athlete in 2023 globally after moving to the Saudi Arabian football club, Al-Nassr. Ronaldo earned $136 million – $46 million on-field and $90 million off-field – after he parted ways with Manchester United and moved to Al-Nassr in 2022 on a deal until 2025.
- Ronaldo’s annual salary shot up to $75 million whereas his contract has been estimated to be worth more than $219.98 million, according to The World’s 10 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 list by Forbes.
- The Portugese football star recently received a sponsorship from crypto exchange Binance, which pushed his off-field earnings to $90 million over the last 12 months.
Ronaldo was closely followed by Paris Saint German’s Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe on this list. Messi, whose future is a matter of speculation, brought home $130 million. Messi has an array of big endorsements under his belt including PepsiCo, Budweiser and Adidas.
The footballer gets an estimated $20 million per year from his deal with blockchain-based fan platform Socios. He also launched an investment firm Play Time in October. The youngest entrant on this list Kylian Mbappe, who is still under 30, raked in $120 million. Mbappe became the first player ambassador for cryptocurrency-based fantasy game Sorare.
Footballers left behind basketball legend and Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James ($119.5 million), Mexican boxer Canelo Alvarez ($110 million), and Golf players Dustin Johnson ($107 million) and Phil Mickelson ($106 million). Former world number one golfer Dustin Johnson, who took the sixth spot in Forbes The World’s 10 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 list, made the biggest gains after he switched to LIV Golf since he did not even make it to the top 50 in 2022.
- Four times NBA champion Stephen Curry ($100.4 million) and Phoenix Suns’ Kevin Durant ($89.1 million) are the other two basketball players in the list besides LeBron James.
- Evin Durant came from the Brooklyn Nets to the Phoenix Sun in February this year.
- He picked up stakes in Premier Lacrosse League, nutrition brand Happy Viking, League One Volleyball, women’s sports league network Athletes Unlimited, a Major League Pickleball team, Fanatics’ Mitchell & Ness label, digital creator business Goldenset Collective, sports software startup ScorePlay and Tiger Woods’ TMRW Sports through his investment firm 35V.
Ex-tennis player Roger Federer ($95.1 million) is the only retired player in the list. Federer announced his retirement from competitive sport in September after the final match with Rafael Nadal at the Laver Cup. Also read: IPL 2023 RCB vs LSG: Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir engage in a heated war of words Also watch: Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir fined for their heated argument during LSG vs RCB match; Harbhajan vs Sreesanth, other IPL spats over the years Also read: Met Gala 2023: Isha Ambani, Alia Bhatt dazzle in stunning Prabal Gurung creations; Priyanka Chopra rocks Maison Vale ntino gown Also watch: Met Gala 2023: Prabal Gurung designs stunning saree-inspired outfit for Isha Ambani, 1 lakh pearls-studded made-in-India gown for Alia Bhatt
How rich is Ronaldo 2023?
In conclusion, Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth in 2023 stands at an impressive $500 million, a result of his incredible soccer journey, successful club transitions, lucrative endorsements, outstanding achievements, and philanthropic efforts.
What is Messi net worth 2023?
Lionel Messi is without a doubt one of the best players to ever set foot on a soccer pitch. His many awards and endorsements have allowed Messi to accumulate a total net worth in 2023 of an estimated $600 million. Messi performed at a high level for both Paris Saint-Germain after his Barcelona departure and Argentina, though his days with PSG ended in 2023 to sign with Inter Miami,