- 1 Who is Tyler West Strictly
- 2 Did Tyler break up with his wife
- 3 When was Tyler West born
- 4 What happened to Tyler on Strictly
- 5 Has Tyler been in the dance off
- 6 Who is Tyler from Strictly family
- 7 Why did Tyler and Brittany divorce
- 8 Who did Tyler love
Who is Tyler West Strictly
Tyler West | About TV, Podcast & Radio Host Tyler West is one of the UK’s most exciting young talents who has soared in popularity across British households with his dancing prowess in the 2022 BBC1 series of Strictly Come Dancing. Tyler is best known for his hit daily radio show ‘The Home Straight with Tyler West on Kiss’ which reaches close to a million listeners per week and has seen a 28% increase on the previous year! Tyler’s love of music is deeply embedded into his personality and is clear to see why he has built such a loyal audience on his radio drive time show.
His musical passions shone through in Strictly where he surprisingly performed to the Garage song ‘Flowers’, a very first for the prime time BBC show. DJ’ing began for Tyler in 2019 when he was signed to the radio giant and he regularly performs at DJ events in the UK and Internationally, including Kiss’ Ibiza Summer Pool Party events bringing his signature upbeat energy.
The charismatic presenter’s TV career is also going from strength to strength. In 2021, Tyler hosted BBC THREE’s series ‘Flat Out Fabulous’, an interior design show for millennials which showcased Tyler’s engaging and warm presenting style. As a regular presenter for MTV, Tyler is also the Host of The MTV Movie Show – an online show deep diving into the latest film releases and he regularly interviews Hollywood A-Listers including Idris Elba, Daniel Craig and Jack Black, to name a few.
Feeding his passion for storytelling, Podcasts have always appealed to Tyler and resulted in his original idea ‘Every Day Hustle’ being developed and produced by Studio71 UK in 2018. Later in 2020, Tyler was the new host of the first MTV’s Celebrity Ex On The Beach Podcast and has co-hosted on the Official Love Island podcast in 2022.
in 2022 Tyler ran the London Marathon for Youth UK, a charity that he is a proud ambassador for. He regularly speaks out about the importance of supporting young people and has spent time mentoring those in his local community with local charities. : Tyler West | About
Who is Tyler West dancing with?
Who is Strictly Come Dancing 2022 contestant Tyler West?
is back on our screens for a landmark 20th series.In August, the hit reality show unveiled its new roster of contestants for 2022, including TV presenters, athletes, and pop stars.You can,
Among the contestants competing for the Glitterball trophy this year is, He is coupled up with Dianne Buswell. But who is West, and what has he said about appearing on Strictly ? West is a presenter, DJ and radio host, best known for hosting the Weekday Afternoons slot on Kiss.
- He started out in children’s TV, with a number of gigs on CBBC.
- More recently, the 26-year-old has hosted Flat Out Fabulous and The MTV Movie Show,
- Speaking ahead of his appearance on Strictly, he commented: “I am SO gassed to be joining the Strictly family! As I started writing this I already got cramp.
It’s going to be one crazy incredible journey which will no doubt be SO far outside my comfort zone. “It’s a show that means so much to me and my family and I can’t wait to seriously shake a leg on that shiny dance floor with a side of sequins.” West and partner Dianne Buswell On whether he’s in it to win it, he said: “Oh, yeah 100 per cent I would love to lift the Glitterball.
I would be my mum’s favourite son for the rest of her life. “Going from being a 14 year old that never used to talk to anyone or come out of his bedroom on a council estate in south London, to lifting the Glitterball, would be an amazing achievement and a dream come true.” Week four saw the pair achieve a Strictly first as they danced Couple’s Choice to a UK garage megamix.
They scored 37 points and ended up third on the leaderboard. For the BBC centenary special, they danced to a remix of the Doctor Who theme, scoring 32 points. On Halloween Week, West danced the Cha Cha Cha to “Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)” by Tanz Orchester Klaus Hallen.
The performanced wowed the crowd and three of the judges, resulting in a judges’ score of 35. Week seven saw West receive middling comments from the judges for the first time. He scored 29 points. In week eight, West’s fiery Paso Doble was so good that Shirley Ballas got up out of her seat. Craig Revel Horwood, meanwhile, said it “wasn’t for me” as it was too “square and boxy”.
Nevertheless, he got a better score than the week before with 31 points. Strictly Come Dancing continues every Saturday and Sunday on BBC One. : Who is Strictly Come Dancing 2022 contestant Tyler West?
Did Tyler break up with his wife
Why did Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow divorce? – Image Credit: Getty Images. Why did Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow divorce? Brittany filed for divorce from Tyler in January 2023, three months after they separated in September 2022. In her court documents filed at the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles, Brittany cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for her and Tyler’s split.
- She listed their date of separation as September 14, 2022.
- Tyler and Brittany finalized their divorce in June 2023.
- According to the court documents, Tyler and Brittany split their assets so that each keeps what was theirs, listing “no community assets” to divide.
- The documents also confirmed that their was a prenuptial agreement.
Neither Tyler and Brittany also sought spousal support and agreed to divide their shared account 50/50 before they were closed. They agreed to keep the money that was in their separate bank accounts. They became legally single on August 11, 2023. So why did Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow divorce? A source confirmed to Page Six in September 2022 that Selling The OC was the main reason for Tyler and Brittany’s split.
- Everyone who knows Tyler and Brittany knows she wasn’t comfortable with the show,” the insider said.
- That’s why he did his best to keep his marriage and the show separate, but it only backfired.” A second source added, “The show basically destroyed their marriage.
- Brittany was not happy with what she saw.” A source also told Us Weekly in September 2022 after Tyler and Brittany’s separation that the two already “had issues” before their breakup.
“It was known that they had issues prior — to the extent, no one knows,” the insider said, noting that the Selling the OC cast “was pretty in the dark about their personal life” but the breakup “wasn’t a complete surprise.” The insider continued, “They were aware of there being issues, it’s just that there’s more to the story than they know.” The insider also told Us Weekly that, while Tyler was “flirtatious” with his Selling The OC cast mates, he never cheated on Brittany with his co-stars.
- He’s always been appropriate with everyone,” the source said.
- No one knows about him cheating on Brittany with another girl.
- That’s nothing that’s been confirmed.” In an interview with Us Weekly in September 2022, Tyler confirmed that Brittany watched Selling The OC before it aired and knew of the storyline involving him and his co-star, Kayla Cardona, who tried to kiss him.
“She watched it. I mean, she thought — like everybody else did — it’s entertaining. It’s a lot, but it’s good,” he said at the time, adding that he and Brittany made the decision a while ago “keep our professional lives separate.” Us Weekly’s source, however, told the magazine that Tyler likely “left out details” about his flirty interactions with Kayla, as well as co-stars Alex Hall and Polly Brindle, because he didn’t know what would make it into the show.
No one from the cast knows what’s going to air out and what’s going to be edited out. It’s possible he could’ve left out those intimate details and then for her to find out from someone else, it can certainly cause tension,” the source said, adding that Brittany could “feel disrespected.” The source continued, “That’s why they’re separating — to see if this could be salvaged or not.” In an interview with Bustle in May 2023, Brittany hinted that she was “blindsided” by her divorce from Tyler.
“In the past year I went through probably the hardest mental health challenge I’ve ever faced,” she said. “In one day, in a matter of hours, my life turned completely upside down.” She continued, “I was blindsided and every thing I thought I knew, held sacred and truly trusted in my life was completely different.
A couple days later my grandmother passed away and I think every thing I knew about mental health was tested.” She added, “Thank god for my friends. I don’t know if I would have made it without them,” she said. “They reminded me who I was and the things I stood for. I used all the tools I knew. All of them.” A source told Page Six in September 2022 that Tyler was “really happy” since his split from Brittany.
“It seems like he wanted fame like Snow,” the insider said. In an interview with People in September 2023, Tyler also confirmed that he was finally “finding my feet again” after his divorce from Brittany. “It’s one of those things where time heals all wounds and you see me as I’m going through it and picking up the pieces and finding my feet again,” he said.
- But luckily I had great people around me and dove into work.
- I think I’m still healing, in certain ways from it, but I keep saying divorce doesn’t have to be a bad thing.
- You learn and grow from it.” He continued of how he was different in the second season of Selling The OC, “I definitely speak up more.
I’m inherently a little more private, and I don’t want to say ‘shy,’ but I’m not necessarily the center of attention. In season 2, I definitely use my voice a bit more to both my benefit and detriment.” Tyler also confirmed to USA Today in September 2023 that he didn’t expect his marriage to Brittany to end.
- Nobody gets married to get divorced,” he said.
- Doesn’t have to be a negative thing.
- You hopefully do learn and grow because of it, and you evolve and hopefully understand yourself better because of it.
- It wasn’t easy.
- It’s still not super easy, but I’m at least to a point now where I feel like myself again and feel good, and a lot of that is thanks to the people around me.” As for what’s next, Tyler told the site, “Right now, I’m just taking it one day at a time, focusing on life and work and not overthinking everything else.
Just seeing where the cards fall.”
Who is Tyler married with?
Tyler Stanaland of “Selling the OC” and Brittany Snow of “Pitch Perfect” were married for two years.The couple got engaged in 2019, but announced their divorce in September 2022. Here’s a full timeline of their relationship, including what’s happened on “Selling the OC” season 2.
Loading Something is loading. Thanks for signing up! Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you’re on the go. Tyler Stanaland, a core cast member on Netflix’s “Selling Sunset” spinoff “Selling the OC,” is opening up about his divorce from “Pitch Perfect” star Brittany Snow on season 2 of the reality series.
- Stanaland and Snow were engaged in 2019, and married in March 2020.
- However, shortly after the first season of “Selling the OC” premiered in August 2022, the couple announced that they had decided to divorce in September of that year.
- In season 2 of the Netflix series, Stanaland opens up about processing their divorce, while also forming a closer relationship with his friend and coworker, Alex Hall.
Here’s a full timeline of Stanaland and Snow’s relationship and split, and what’s happened in the year since they announced their divorce.
Are Tyler West and Molly Rainford a couple?
Tyler West shares loved-up pics from his first holiday with girlfriend Molly ❤️ It’s no secret that KISS presenter Tyler West is now going out with Strictly Come Dancing and EastEnders star Molly Rainford, with the pair happily sharing pics with their fans on their social media.
Are Tyler and Molly still together?
Strictly Come Dancing stars Molly Rainford and Tyler West started dating earlier this year after meeting on the BBC dance competition and now the pair are inseparable. EastEnders actress Molly, 22, and Kiss FM DJ Tyler, 27, have been keeping fans up to date with their whirlwind romance on social media, most recently the two jetted off on a luxury holiday to Jamaica and fans can’t get enough of their snaps.
Molly and Tyler both took part in the reality TV show last year, Molly was paired with Strictly professional Carlos Gu during, while Tyler was paired with Australian dancer Dianne Buswell. READ MORE: Strictly Come Dancing’s Karen Hauer sparks concern with 6am post And while there were rumours that they were flirty, they didn’t grow close until taking part in the Strictly tour after the series had finished.
After months of speculation the pair finally confirmed they were together back in March when they shared a hilarious TikTok clip to social media replicating an iconic moment from Friends. Since then Tyler has opened up about his relationship with Molly admitting that she is “his world” and she makes his “heart pound.” He recently said that even their mums are close now and they never stop dancing with each other.
When was Tyler West born
Tyler West – Wikipedia English radio presenter Tyler West Born Tyler Mark West ( 1996-04-01 ) 1 April 1996 (age 27),, England Occupations
- Television and radio presenter
Employer(s)Website Tyler Mark West (born 1 April 1996) is an English television and radio presenter and DJ. He began his career presenting various shows on and currently presents weekday afternoons (4-7pm) on, In 2022, he became a contestant on the of,
What happened to Tyler on Strictly
However, Tyler and his dance partner, Dianne Buswell, ended up in the bottom two after their Salsa, where they were joined by Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu, who performed their Jive again.
Where did Tyler West’s brother get married?
Strictly’s Tyler West an ’emotional wreck’ after whistlestop Mauritius wedding – photos | HELLO!
- pairing and have been spending long hours practising their routines, but the professional dancer revealed they took a mini break from rehearsals for a special family wedding in Mauritius.
- Dianne took to her Instagram Stories to share a video of her celebrity partner attending his brother’s nuptials with his now-wife Yasmin, which took place at five-star hotel Long Beach Resort next to the sea.
- WATCH: Tyler West dazzles the Strictly judges and bags the first 10s of the series
Dressed in a dapper black suit, crisp white shirt and bow tie, best man Tyler looked smart as he showed off his dance moves with designer and stylist Sam Fenton. So not even a wedding in the Indian Ocean 12,000 miles away can stop him from practising!
- Dianne shared her verdict of Tyler’s dancing next to the clip, which was originally posted by Sam, writing: “Get those elbows up” followed by laughing crying emojis.
© Photo: Instagram Dianne reposted a video of Tyler dancing at his brother’s wedding Radio DJ Tyler also shared a series of photos of his whistlestop visit, writing: “Mr & Mrs West. The best day. Proudest brother.”
- He admitted to the that he was determined to attend his brother’s wedding regardless of whether he was competing in Strictly, adding that it was a “once in a lifetime experience.”
- He explained that he only “just got there in time” after being held up at the airport, but he managed to spend three hours with all of his family before jetting back to the UK.
- The radio DJ flew to Mauritius for just three hours
- “I’m an emotional wreck,” he said, after a full day of training on Tuesday, followed by a 12-hour flight and a visit from 3-6 pm, before heading straight back to rehearsals with Dianne on Thursday.
“My brother and I are so close, so I was never going to miss that moment where he said I do. He was so overwhelmed I was able to be there,” he added. While he got to watch the ceremony, he said “it has really pulled on my heartstrings that I have missed the first ever dance.” No doubt he’ll have his brother and new sister-in-law on his mind as he takes to the dancefloor this weekend.
What song did Tyler West dance to on Strictly?
Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu Last week, Tyler and Dianne performed a Paso Doble to ‘Unstoppable’ by E.S. Posthumus. Despite the dramatic routine, Tyler and Dianne found themselves in the bottom two alongside former footballer Tony Adams.
Has Tyler been in the dance off
Tyler West becomes the eighth contestant to exit Strictly Come Dancing Published: 20:00 BST, 20 November 2022 | Updated: 10:55 BST, 22 November 2022
- became the eighth contestant to leave as he faced Molly Rainford in the dreaded dance off on Saturday night.
- Molly and Carlos Gu performed their Jive to Bandstand by Barry Manilow, followed by Tyler and Dianne Buswell dancing their to a KC and the sunshine band mega mix in a bid to impress the judges and remain in the competition.
- After both couples had danced a second time, the judges delivered their verdicts and with two votes going to Molly and one to Tyler, the deciding vote was down to head judge,
Out: Tyler West became the eighth contestant to leave Strictly Come Dancing as he faced Molly Rainford in the dreaded dance off on Saturday night Craig Revel Horwood chose to save Molly and Carlos, saying: ‘Wow, both couples danced so much better, they really did.
- However, Anton Du Beke chose to save Tyler and Dianne saying: ‘This is a testament to how incredible all the couples are, at this point of the competition.
- ‘We have a situation here, where neither of these couples in competition deserve to be here, whereas they could have easily made the final.
- ‘For me, brilliant performance by both the couples, but one of them was more dynamic, the couple I would like to save is Tyler and Dianne.’
End of the road: Tyler and Dianne looked devastated to find themselves in the bottom two
- With two votes for Molly and Carlos, and one vote for Tyler and Dianne, it meant that Head Judge Shirley Ballas would have the final decision.
- She chose to save Molly and Carlos, saying: ‘Well, I agree with my fellow judges, this is probably one of the most difficult dance offs that we’ve ever had to choose.
- ‘Both couples were outstanding, both improved their performances but I am going to go with what I believe in, and that is a quality of movement and precision in partnering, and I am going to go with Molly and Carlos.’
Disappointing: Molly and Carlos were the first to find out the faced the dreaded dance off Top: Fleur East and her partner Vito Coppola were delighted to sail through to week ten after coming top of the leaderboard on Saturday with the first 40 of the series When asked by host Tess Daly about his time on the show, Tyler said: ‘I’m more than a two step now! When you watch the show at home, you wonder what it must be like to dance on it, it’s everything and more, it’s changed my life.
‘This girl here, has changed my life for sure. To think I was some shy kid who never used to talk to anyone, to dancing in front of millions, I can’t put it into words. ‘It’s my mum’s favourite show, I bought her to Blackpool, my nan bless her was always watching over me on this journey. ‘But more importantly this show has changed my life in the sense it’s given me confidence, a new found family, every dancer, everyone in hair and make-up, costume.
‘Changed my life’: When asked by Tess about his time on the show, Tyler said: ‘I’m more than a two step now!’ ‘The judges, it’s been amazing to dance in front of you every week, I genuinely mean that. ‘But this girl here, I have been blessed with the best, she is what Strictly is about and she’s changed my life, I have no doubt she will be in my life forever.’ Asked if she had any words for her partner, Dianne said: ‘Endless words! You have been an absolute joy to work with, when I say that, you have come in every single session with the biggest smile on your face and it lights up this whole ballroom.
Difficult decision: After both couples had danced a second time, the judges delivered their verdicts, with all of them saying how difficult the choice had been but choosing to save Molly and Carlos ‘You are such a talent, you really are and you should feel so proud, I am so proud of you, your family are so proud and your nan is so proud of you.
Thank you so much for everything.’ The results show opened with a moving performance from Sam Ryder, who sand John Farnham’s You’re the Voice alongside all of the Strictly professionals in a beautiful ballroom number and later he performed his latest single, All the Way Over.
Who is Tyler from Strictly family
Tyler West tough upbringing – Tyler previously opened up about his tough start in life but praised his mum Debbie, who he says is his biggest supporter. Debbie raised him and his brother alone after their dad walked out when they were kids, and now Tyler wants to repay her by winning the contest for her.
- Speaking to The Mirror he said: “When this came around, it was such a big thing for me and my mum.
- She’s a huge fan.
- I’m doing it for you, mum.” He also opened up about his experience of racism while growing up in Croydon, South London, as his mum, a nurse for 21 years, struggled to make ends meet.
- She hid her financial woes from Tyler and his brother Lewis, 31.
Tyler said: “I grew up on a pretty racist estate. It prepared me for anything in life. The estate wasn’t pleasant – there was a lot of crime – but it made us stronger.” Tyler credits his mum with keeping him and Lewis on the straight and narrow. “It could have gone either way,” he admitted.
Who is tyler dancing with diane?
Strictly fans fume over ‘huge mistake’ in Tyler and Dianne’s disco dance Eagle-eyed BBCviewers found a ‘huge mistake’ during Strictly duo Tyler West and Dianne Buswell’s routine in Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom Strictly: Tyler and Dianne perform disco-themed dance
viewers were left unimpressed following Tyler West and Dianne Buswell’s sexy salsa. The Strictly duo may have impressed the judges with their disco performance to Megamix by KC & The Sunshine Band, but viewers at home were not as enthused after spotting a ‘huge mistake’ in their dance routine. As Tyler and Dianne debuted the dance floor in Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom, eagle-eyed viewers found that there were ‘far too many’ backing dancers which stole the attention away from the pair. Meanwhile, others complained that the song choice was ‘too disco’ for the salsa routine.
As Tyler and Dianne debuted the dance floor in Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom, eagle-eyed BBC viewers found a huge mistake ( BBC) “Why are there so many backing dancers? I can’t even pay attention to Tyler and Dianne,” one complained. “Way too many backing dancers there.
- It’s so distracting,” another echoed.
- I love Tyler and Dianne but this dance isn’t it.
- Too many dancers on the dance floor and the song is way too disco,” someone else complained.
- Strictly fans said there were too many backing dancers in the routine ( BBC) Another viewer tweeted: “Where was Dianne and Tyler? All I could see were those other dancers lol.” “Not sure the judges are going to love this one.
Thought this would be such a better dance,” another Strictly viewer complained. Ahead of his monumental Blackpool performance, TV presenter Tyler shared: “It is such a surreal feeling. I feel so lucky. Dianne and Tyler danced to a disco song ( BBC) “And it just also feels like a bit of relief, knowing that you put in all those hours to get you to this point in the show, and then you’re able to go through and put the performance in Blackpool ballroom, and it’s going to be mad – honestly, the best thing ever.
- I think it’s like being part of that sort of magical moment.
- It finally feels like we’re back in our stride, back to sort of some normality, sort of post-pandemic.
- So it feels like this is like the cherry on top of the cake, to be honest.” Tyler added: “Just thinking that some boy from South London estate is now dancing in front of millions, it’s a surreal feeling but then to be going to Blackpool is a bit monumental.” Strictly’s result show airs tomorrow night at 7.20pm on BBC One.
You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. : Strictly fans fume over ‘huge mistake’ in Tyler and Dianne’s disco dance
Why did Tyler and Brittany divorce
When Did They Split Up? – The couple sadly announced their split in September 2022, much to the public’s surprise. In an Instagram post, Brittany shared that, “Tyler and I have made the difficult decision to separate. This decision was made with love and mutual respect for one another.
We have realized we need to take some time and make sure we are each living our most fulfilling and authentic lives.” Though the pair clearly had love and respect for one another, they chose to amicably end their relationship. Tyler spoke about the divorce on Selling The OC season 2, explaining it was one of the most difficult things he’d ever been through.
Selling The OC is available to stream on Netflix. Source: Brittany Snow /Instagram
Is Tyler still with Brittany?
Brittany Snow and Tyler Stanaland have finalized their divorce, just over five months after she filed, According to court documents filed earlier this week and obtained by PEOPLE, the pair — who married in March 2020 and listed their date of separation as Sept.14, 2022 — reached a complete settlement.
They divided their assets so that each keeps what’s theirs, listing “no community assets” to hash out. The documents also reference a prenuptial agreement that was in place. Neither party is seeking spousal support. They keep any money in their separate bank accounts and divide their shared accounts 50/50, which will then be closed.
They’ll become legally single on Aug.11. Snow, 37, and Stanaland, 33, announced their separation on Instagram with identical statements in September. Getty Images “After time and consideration, Tyler and I have made the difficult decision to separate,” wrote Snow at the time.
- This decision was made with love and mutual respect for one another.
- We have realized we need to take some time and make sure we are each living our most fulfilling and authentic lives.” Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
“We started this journey as best friends and our relationship will continue to be a priority not only for us but for our dog Charlie,” the Pitch Perfect actress added. At the premiere of her movie The Good Half at the Tribeca Festival last month, Snow told PEOPLE how she’s been navigating the past few months.
- Erika Goldring/Getty for Yale Entertainment “I think everybody goes through really tough periods and then it’s all in our perspective and how we deal with it, right?” she said.
- Because nobody’s immune to tough periods in their life.
- And, all I’m trying to do is focus on myself and tune out the noise.” Prior to that, Snow told Bustle about how one of her Pitch Perfect costars “nursed me back to health” during a “tricky” time.
“In the past year I went through probably the hardest mental health challenge I’ve ever faced. In one day, in a matter of hours, my life turned completely upside down,” she said in May. “I was blindsided and everything I thought I knew, held sacred and truly trusted in my life was completely different.” Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Tribeca Festival “A couple days later my grandmother passed away and I think every thing I knew about mental health was tested,” added Snow.
- Thank God for my friends.
- I don’t know if I would have made it without them.
- They reminded me who I was and the things I stood for.” Snow said of her unnamed helpful Pitch Perfect pal, “The last year has been really tricky for me, and one of the girls, just, you know, opened up her door and I just fell down to the ground and just cried and laid there.
And she basically nursed me back to health for like four days. And it wasn’t the one that I thought was going to be able to do that, either.”
Why are Tyler and Brittany not together?
Brittany Snow has officially filed for divorce from Tyler Stanaland, In court documents filed in the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles County on Thursday and seen by PEOPLE, the Someone Great star, 36, cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their breakup.
- She noted that they have a prenuptial agreement, which will determine any spousal support and how they’ll divide their property.
- She also asked that she and Stanaland split attorney’s fees.
- Snow and Stanaland — who got engaged in 2019 and later tied the knot in March 2020 in Malibu — announced their separation in September.
Snow’s filing doesn’t note what date they actually separated. Attorneys for Snow did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment. It is not clear if Stanaland has a lawyer who can comment on his behalf. Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow. Kevin Mazur/Getty In September, Snow and the Selling the OC star, 33, announced their separation on Instagram with identical statements,
- After time and consideration, Tyler and I have made the difficult decision to separate,” wrote Snow.
- This decision was made with love and mutual respect for one another.
- We have realized we need to take some time and make sure we are each living our most fulfilling and authentic lives.” “We started this journey as best friends and our relationship will continue to be a priority not only for us but for our dog Charlie,” the Pitch Perfect actress added.
“We sincerely appreciate your support and ask for privacy as we navigate this new chapter.” RELATED VIDEO: Brittany Snow Reached ‘Final Straw’ with Husband Tyler Stanaland After ‘Selling the OC’ Drama: Source PEOPLE reported that day that Snow and Stanaland were experiencing marriage troubles after he revealed that one of his Selling the OC costars attempted to kiss him off-camera.
A source said him being on the show and having their lives turned into a storyline “broke them,” adding, “They had issues before, but this is the final straw.” “Brittany never wanted Tyler on the show but he was adamant,” the source said. “He wanted to make a name for himself on his own terms.” Another insider said, “They’re fully over.
All of the girls are obsessed with him. He’s been trying to be really respectful but it’s taken a toll on his marriage 100 percent.” Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
- The same day of announcing their separation, Stanaland and his Selling the OC costar Alex Hall were spotted together,
- The two were seen having dinner at SOTA Sushi in Corona Del Mar with some friends, including costar Polly Brindle, TMZ reported at the time.
- According to the outlet, Stanaland and Hall, 34, were not shy about touching each throughout the night.
In one of the photos, obtained by TMZ, Stanaland can be seen apparently sniffing Hall. The outlet also reported that a witness saw them strolling down the street together at the end of the night. A rep for Stanaland did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment at the time.
Who did Tyler love
9 Tyler & Caroline – What started as a supernatural hook-up in Season 3 turned into a daunting back-and-forth relationship for Mystic Falls royalty like Tyler Lockwood ( Michael Trevino ) and the sheriff’s daughter Caroline Forbes ( Candice King ). Throughout multiple seasons, Caroline and Tyler rode a roller coaster of a relationship, spending most of it apart given Klaus’ ( Joseph Morgan ) scheming.
They walked before running, from high school classmates to supernatural friends dealing with Mystic Fall’s worst and finally becoming lovers. The pair get together in the original book series but take on a more villainous role against Elena. Caroline was repeatedly subject to heartbreak at Tyler’s hands, making their relationship one of the necessary evils of the series, but one that doesn’t rate very high amongst other series power couples because of the breakup.
Once Klaus ended his vendetta against Tyler, it seemed Caroline and Tyler could have the love she certainly deserved. In the end, Tyler couldn’t choose his love for Caroline over his hatred for Klaus, with the couple calling it quits in Season 5.
Has Tyler ever had a girlfriend?
The Only Person as Stylish as Tyler the Creator Is His Girlfriend This article was published on September 8, 2022, and updated on January 11, 2023 Much has been written about Tyler the Creator’s mastery of effortless preppy style, his impeccable wardrobe, and excellent accessorizing (killer watches! Flex-worthy bags!).
Tyler the Creator’s girlfriend is Reign Judge, an IMG model who’s starred in recent campaigns for fashion brands like Miu Miu, Batsheva, Gucci, and Tyler’s own GOLF LE FLEUR*.Note that Judge is 10 years his junior — Tyler is 31, Judge is 21 — but they’ve been dating since 2021, making their first public appearance together on LACMA’s red carpet gala in December of that year.Reign Judge is a native New Yorker who’s been little-known outside of the modeling realm aside from her relationship with Tyler.If you want to better know her, peruse Judge’s Instagram page, where she reposts her musical idols and uploads stylish selfies blending thrifted cardigans and striped shirts with Chanel bags, a high-low mix complementary to Tyler’s too-cool-to-thrift closet.Tyler and Judge made a rare public appearance together in New York on September 7, 2022 prior to attending a Lupe Fiasco concert, sitting and strolling around Soho amidst some pleasant late summer weather.
It was indeed pretty nice considering that the typically nasty humidity broke in early September but it wasn’t exactly sweater weather outside. Still, you wouldn’t know it from the stylish duo. For his part, Tyler rocked a elbow-patched pink sweater, demonstrating how doable it is to layer a V-neck knit atop a crew-neck T-shirt.
- It’s harder to nail that unstressed professorial vibe than you may think — one corduroy blazer gone amiss and you’re Gabe Kotter (look it up, kids).
- Tyler’s thin-rim sunglasses, washed-out denim jeans, and tassled loafers — his — reiterated the retro cool feel that only Tyler so organically channels every time he steps out in public.
Tyler also pulled off a trick that only he has truly dialed down to an effortless science. Look again at the individual pieces in his ‘fit: they all appear to be thriftable, in the sense that they’re pretty conventional, except that everything is thoughtfully styled to create a flattering, relaxed silhouette before getting amped up by Tyler’s typically exquisite accessories.
Whether his clothes are secondhand or not, the actual fit is intentionally perfect and that makes all the difference. Special shout-out to Tyler’s crossbody — not only is it a particularly cool low-key luxury flex, but it also serves as a quiet reminder of Tyler’s affinity for over the shoulder bags and totes most other folks prefer as their daily driver.
Reign Judge, meanwhile, wore a neat analog to Tyler’s Cool Grandpa look. She elevated her understated rugby shirt and white slacks with some bougie bits, including her signature Gucci heels, a furry tote, and delicate earrings (with a scrunchie to match!).
- The end result is an air of effortlessly cool Parisian elegance akin to the that Judge starred in last year.
- Together, Tyler and Judge are quite a pair.
- They’re a stylistic match more in tune than most other famous pairs, save for someone like Tyler’s and,
- Neither has been very public about their quite low-key relationship but at least we’re able to savor their excellent couple’s outfits whenever we actually get them.
: The Only Person as Stylish as Tyler the Creator Is His Girlfriend
Are Tyler and Alex dating?
Are Tyler Stanaland and Alex Hall Dating? – In “Selling the OC,” Season 2, it’s unclear if Tyler Stanaland and Alex Hall are lovers. Their connection is a little nuanced. Tyler and Alex appeared to have a flirtatious relationship on the show, and Tyler had recently separated from his wife, Brittany Snow.
- In a hot tub at the conclusion of Season 2, they even had a passionate kiss.
- During an Entertainment Tonight interview, the pair acknowledged that they were not yet in a relationship.
- At the moment, we are trying to manage our friendship.
- Our top priority is that, stated Alex.
- But neither Tyler Stanaland nor Alex have acknowledged in public that their connection is romantic.
They identify as friends who are “navigating” their friendship at the moment. They hint that Season 3, which is now in production, might provide fans with more details regarding their connection. Related: Who Is King Bach Dating? Cracking the Celebrity Love Code! Alex’s former friend Brandi Marshall became tense with them because of their possible romance. Their actions bothered Brandi, and as a result, during a trip to Mexico, she and Alex got into an argument.