- 1 Why did he leave Love Island 2022
- 2 Was Jacques forced to leave
- 3 Why did Jacque leave Love Island
Why did he leave Love Island 2022
Why did Kyle leave Love Island USA? Source- Kyle Fraser Instagram According to the producers of the show, Kyle Fraser left the show abruptly due to personal reasons. On August 12, 2022, Love Island USA fans were left confused after they could not spot Kyle Fraser during the show. The producers then mentioned on the show that he had quit the show due to personal reasons.
However, the fans of the series were not satisfied with the reason. Many began speculating that Fraser left the show mid-way due to the assault allegations building against him. Since Deb Chubb brought Kyle to the villa from Casa Amor, a series of tweets and posts started making the rounds. They were all from women who Kyle has allegedly assaulted in the past.
These allegations began going viral on the internet and many women began sharing their bad experiences with the Buffalo native. Many have also accused Fraser of sexual misconduct. An allegation that left many shocked came from a New-York based model who shared a message from someone claiming to be Kyle’s former employer.
Was Jacques forced to leave
After leaked WhatsApp conversations went viral on Twitter, some were convinced that’s why Tasha and Andrew unfollowed Jacques. – Ever since Jacques O’Neill’s shock exit from Love Island, viewers have been speculating about the reason for his departure. At the time, the official party line from ITV was that Jacques left of his own accord, with the rugby player later explaining that he needed to ‘sort his head out’ as he wasn’t feeling himself in the villa.
Fans of the show rightly flocked to support him, understanding the grave mental health impact reality TV can have on contestants. But in the weeks since, rumours have begun to swirl that suggest he didn’t choose to leave the show at all, rather he was told to by producers. The allegation comes from unverified screenshots of ‘leaked’ WhatsApp images that show a conversation between friends in which one person alleges that they know the supposed real reason for Jacques’ exit.
‘I met someone who’s partner works on Love Island at this party last night,’ the message begins. ‘Jacques was removed from the villa. When he was told he was going he apparently threw an absolute fit an threatened to put them on blast to the papers and eventually they agreed they would give him that big grant exit.’ The person went on to allege that producers wanted to remove Jacques because he did an ableist impression of Tasha, who was born completely deaf and wears a cochlear implant in her right ear, which simulates the sensation of hearing inside the skull – she has had years of speech therapy.
- During her time in the villa, Tasha was subject to vile ableist abuse from some viewers – particularly during times she became emotional after receiving the least number of public votes – with her father Tarek forced to make a statement.
- Negativity is not what we do in this family so it is a bit of a shock but more so is the ablest comments like last night when someone described her as a “deaf w***e”‘ he said.
‘ Tash wanted to do to represent and show deaf kids, teens and adults that they have nothing to fear by embracing their deafness or hearing aids. It’s why hers is bright white. ‘It’s mentally draining for her trying to compute what’s been said, lip reading people whose lips aren’t facing her or whose mouths are covered with bottles who said what when many are talking,’ Tarek explained.
Staying involved in conversation when you can only hear robotic sounds in only one of your ears is mentally draining. This leads to tiredness and sometimes tears. It’s a pressured environment for all but she has an extra pressure no one seems to recognise apart from anyone who is deaf or hard of hearing.’ Both Jacques and Luca Bish seemed to take issue with Tasha’s more emotional moments, accusing her of being ‘fake’.
In fact, even after Jacques left the villa he posted a video on Instagram mimicking Davide’s famous line ‘You’re a liar, actress, get the fuck out’ while filming Tasha during her final speech to Andrew. His actions since leaving the villa, which include making fun of a number of Islanders on IG Lives, are why some are quick to believe rumours about his departure.
- Both Tasha and partner Andrew Le Page unfollowed Jacques and Luca after leaving the villa too (their teams had previously followed them while the show aired), confirming to many that there is no friendship there.
- But Love Island bosses have firmly denied the allegations, telling The Mirror they are completely false.
Jacques is yet to speak out about the rumours himself, but continues to highlight the importance of prioritising mental health. In any case, it’s important not to resort to bullying or trolling online. Just so you know, whilst we may receive a commission or other compensation from the links on this website, we never allow this to influence product selections – read why you should trust us
Why did Jacque leave Love Island
Love Island star Jacques O’Neill speaks out after shock exit – as show says it takes duty of care ‘extremely seriously’
- Love Island has said it takes its duty of care for contestants “extremely seriously” after star Jacques O’Neill told how appearing on the show was “the worst decision of my life” in an interview given after his shock early exit.
- The 23-year-old chose to end his time in the TV villa following controversy over the infamous Casa Amor episodes, which see new “bombshell” contestants introduced.
- In emotional scenes aired earlier this week, he told the remaining hopefuls that he felt he wasn’t being himself.
- “I’m trying my best but I’m not a fake person and I’m not going to start faking things and act like I’m okay when things inside aren’t actually okay,” he said.
Now, in a new interview with The Sun which he shared on social media, Jacques has spoken about his mental health struggles with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and said he “couldn’t cope” in the TV villa, adding: “Doing Love Island was the worst decision of my life.” In his interview, Jacques said: “I was ready to break down.
- I was feeling so mentally drained, I just wanted to go home and get myself right.
- It broke me and I was already broken.
- I was crying my eyes out.
- I couldn’t cope.
- I was literally feeling awful.
- It was the worst I’d ever felt in my life.” A spokesperson for Love Island told Sky News the show has “rigorous and extensive checks in place” to asses contestants’ physical and mental health in advance of being cleared for the show.
“This is something we take extremely seriously,” they added.
- When announcing his shock exit to the Love Island group, Jacques said he felt it was best to leave for the sake of his relationship with Paige Thorne, 24, so he could be at his “best” for her.
- It came after the rugby player spent several days trying to win her back after it was revealed he kissed newcomer Cheyanne Kerr while Paige was away in Casa Amor.
- In the aftermath of those scenes, Love Island reintroduced Adam Collard – a controversial contestant who appeared in a previous series in 2018 – who showed an interest in Paige.
- Speaking to The Sun, Jacques said he had started to feel like “things could go horribly wrong”.
- He continued: “At home you can remove yourself from situations, but in there you had to deal with every situation, and in that moment I took my microphone off, and walked straight through the front doors because I just wanted to get out of that place.”
- Jacques, from Leeds, flew back to the UK on Tuesday and stopped off at his former rugby club, Castleford Tigers, on Wednesday.
- Days before entering the villa, the rugby club confirmed his release from his contract to be on the reality show – confirming they would have the first option to re-sign him if he wanted to resume his rugby league career.
Speaking about Jacques leaving the hit show to protect his mental health, head coach Lee Radford said: “Like any walk of life there are obstacles in front of you, unfortunately. Making sure people are around you – whether that be your family or club related – to help you deal with that is pretty important.”
- Read more:
- In May 2019 ITV released a comprehensive new set of duty of care processes ahead of the fifth series.
- They updated those processes for the most recent series and began giving inclusion training, including language and behaviour, to contestants ahead of them entering the villa.
In their full statement in response to Jacques’ interview, the Love Island spokesperson said: “We cannot comment on any individual’s medical records owing to confidentiality and our own duty of care towards the Islanders, however we have rigorous and extensive checks in place to assess Islanders’ physical and mental health in advance of being cleared to enter the Villa.
Who is Lana engaged to?
PSA: Lana Del Rey Is Engaged! Here Are All the Deets About Her Fiancé, Evan Winiker. He was in a band with Jack Antonoff!
Who did Lana re couple with?
Ron Hall is ‘not a happy bunny’ and is set to snub Lana Jenkins after she chose Casey O’Gorman in a shock recoupling. The make-up artist 25, had been caught in a love triangle with the boys ever since Casey, 26, entered as a bombshell and Ron, 25, admitted his head had been turned by newcomer Samie Elishi, 22.
But all came to a head after fellow islander Tom Clare warned Lana off Ron, convincing her to go for Casey. Now, in Monday’s episode, Ron will have to come to terms with not being picked – but won’t necessarily give Lana the time to day to explain herself. A short snippet of the fallout from her decision aired on Sunday’s Aftersun – and showed Ron retreating to the sofas to have a debrief with the boys.
Sour: Ron Hall is ‘not a happy bunny’ and is set to snub Lana Jenkins after she chose Casey O’Gorman in a shock recoupling Introducing the clip, host Maya Jama said: ‘Spoiler alert – Ron is not a happy bunny’. In the preview, Ron says: ‘I’ll deal with it my own way, you know.
But nah, it’s sweet’. He then looks at Jordan and says: ‘Just tell Casey not to f*** up. He’s got a good one.’ The camera then pans to Lana, who’s surrounded by the girls. She says ‘I think I should talk to him’ before walking over to Ron. Approaching, Lana then asks Ron to go for a chat, to which he bluntly responds, ‘Not yet.
If that’s alright. sorry’. Meanwhile, Love Island viewers united in praise for Lana as she shocked the villa by choosing Casey over Ron. During the dramatic recoupling, Lana surprised many viewers when she decided to ‘go with her gut’ and picked Casey.
Explaining her reasons, she said: ‘I’ve decided to couple up with this boy because he’s kind, funny and makes me smile. Awkward: The make-up artist 25, had been caught in a love triangle with the boys ever since Casey, 26, entered as a bombshell and Ron, 25, admitted his head had been turned by newcomer Samie Elishi, 22 Debrief: A short snippet of the fallout from her decision aired on Sunday’s Aftersun – and showed Ron retreating to the sofas to have a debrief with the boys ‘Over the last two three days I’ve been trying to make a decision and decide what I need and want.
‘I’ve been fighting between my head and my heart but tonight I’m going with my gut. The boy I’ve decided to couple up with is Casey.’ Viewers quickly took to Twitter to react to the moment, with one writing: ‘Yes Lana wipe that smug look off Ron’s face.’ Another added: ‘Yes Lana! I didn’t think she had it in her,’ while a third said: ‘Yes praise the lord Lana is smart.’ A fourth user added: ‘Lana you have redeemed yourself my friend,’ while a fifth said: ‘Lana choosing Casey, finally Ron got a taste of his own medicine.’ It comes after Tom pulled Lana aside to convince her to recouple with Casey.
Admitting he’d seen Ron be ‘slimey’ and continuously flirting with Samie, he urged his fellow islander to go for Casey. Evidently, Tom’s advice clearly left a lasting impression – as Lana made the shock decision to recouple with Casey. Taking to Twitter, fans shared their disbelief. Shock: During the dramatic recoupling, Lana surprised many viewers when she decided to ‘go with her gut’ and picked Casey One wrote: ‘Woah Tom acc giving out good advice to Lana’ Another added: ‘The fact that even TOM is wary of Ron.
Even the walking red flag is scared for Lana omg. ‘If Tom is telling you Lana YOU KNOW IT’S BAD’, another said. Highlighting the villa consensus, another observant viewer said: ‘She has now been warned by Will, Shaq, Aaron, Spencer and TOM of all people.
Did the winners of Love Island 2022 split money?
Another season of Love Island is set to soon draw to a close, with the final of the 2023 summer series scheduled to air on Monday 31 July. Just four couples are left in the villa and one pairing will be crowned the winners of the series, with viewers being asked to vote for either Jess and Sammy, Molly and Zach, Ella and Tyrique or Whitney and Lochan. Laura Whitmore revealed during the 2022 final that the winners would not have to choose between love and money (Image: Matt Frost/ITV/REX/Shutterstock) However, it’s yet to be revealed whether the famous ‘Split or Steal’ twist will be reintroduced for this year’s series.
- In 2022, the twist was scrapped by ITV bosses for the first time ever, with winners Ekin-Su Culculoglu and Davide Sanclimenti automatically splitting the prize fund and receiving £25,000 each.
- In previous series, the winning couple are separated and asked to select an envelope each – one contains £50,000 while the other holds £0.
Whoever picked the envelope containing the entire prize fund then had to decide whether they wish to split the money with their partner, meaning they’ll each receive £25,000, or if they wish to steal the entire sum for themselves. No Islanders have ever chosen to steal the money (Image: Matt Frost/ITV/REX) Splitting the money is a sign of the Islander’s commitment to their partner and shows whether they ultimately entered the villa for love or money. No Islander has ever chosen to steal the money. Greg and Amber split their winnings (Image: Matt Frost/ITV/REX) Explaining the decision to scrap the twist, a source previously told The Sun: “The decision to split or keep the money has gone, so when the couple wins they will automatically share the prize money.
This has been a series with a number of format changes, including the viewers’ choice in the first recoupling, just to keep the show feeling fresh.” It looks as though the iconic twist could be gone forever, as Kai Fagan and Sanam Harrinanan, winners of the 2023 series, did not face the split or steal twist, and automatically shared the prize, taking home £25k each.
Love Island concludes tonight at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
What couples broke up after Love Island?
Ella B and Mitch – Mitch called Ella B ‘fake’ in a recent episode ( ITV/REX/Shutterstock) 2023 Ella B and ‘Messy’ Mitch Taylor confirmed they’d broken up in August, just one month after the finale of their series aired. Taking to her Story, the former model broke the news that their romance had trickled out before the summer had even closed.
- I’m gutted that our journey has come to an end,” Ella admitted, after insisting she “really wanted things to work out” between her and Mitch.
- She also suggested the split was amicable, writing, “Unfortunately myself and Mitch have decided to end our relationship.” The 23-year-old signed off the update by wishing for her ex beau to “find happiness” as they part ways and embark on a “new chapter” separately.
Just ten minutes later, Mitch took to his own Instagram Story to reiterate Ella’s words. “As you have most likely seen Ella’s post sadly our relationship has come to an end,” the 26-year-old wrote. “We had no intentions of ending, but our busy lifes and living the other side of the country made it extremely hard for it to work.” Mitch concluded his message by reciprocating his ex’s well wishes, hailing her as a ‘lovely girl’ who ‘deserves the world’.
- Ella and Mitch had a somewhat tumultous romance on Love Island, with the football star’s questionable comments provoking unnecessary friction in the villa.
- I’m very happy with how we are right now and this is exactly who I want to be spending this date with,” he tells her on one particularly date, to which she replies: “To be honest from the moment we had that date, I just knew we had a connection.” Just the night before, however, Mitch was seen telling the boys that he thought Ella B ‘is fake’.
He also claimed he was only with her to remain in the villa, much to the shock of his roommates. Zach went straight to Molly to let her know what Mitch had said, who in turn, passed the remarks on to Whitney. It didn’t take long for the comments to spread around the villa like wildfire, angering Mitch and leaving fans of the show wondering if ever cared for Ella at all.
Who gets dumped from Love Island tonight 2023?
Who left Love Island 2023 tonight? – The Love Island villa has waved goodbye to four more Islanders, following a brutal dumping. In a quadruple blow, Kady McDermott, Ouzy See, Amber Wise, and Josh Brocklebank said goodbye to the Love Island villa.
Did anyone end up together after Love Island?
FAQs – Are any couples from Love Island USA still together? Yes, some Love Island USA couples are still together, but not many. Isaiah and Sydney from season 4 are still coupled up. Josh and Shannon, plus Will and Kyra from season 3 have also made it last.
- Everyone else went their separate ways.
- It’s much different in the UK, though.
- Many Love Island UK couples are 100% still each other’s type on paper, and some are even married with kids.
- Are Will and Kyra still together in 2023? Yes, they’re still together! Will and Kyra coupled up during season 3, before coming in second place in the final.
They went through a small hiccup and broke up for seven months, but found their way back to each other in June 2022. Stream all of season 3 on CBS, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Peacock in the US, and ITVX in the UK. Are Kyra and Cash still together? No, season 1 Islanders Kyra and Cash split up in early 2020 after they both confirmed they’d cheated on one another,
Although both left the Love Island USA villa single, they decided to give things another go, but it didn’t last. If you want to go back to where it all started, you can rewatch season 1 on CBS, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Peacock in the US, and ITVX in the UK. Who is still together from Love Island USA season 4? Only one of the final few couples is still together from Love Island USA season 4 — and no, it wasn’t the crowned winners.
Runners-up Isaiah and Sydney are back together after a short break. You can re-watch all of season 4 on Amazon Prime Video, Peacock, and ITVX ( UK only).