Are Faye and Teddy still together
Love Island’s Faye Winter sparks new romance speculation after Teddy split Love Island’s Faye Winter suggested she’s no longer single during her appearance on Aftersun last night, which comes months after her split from Teddy Soares earlier this year Faye went coy about her relationship status when quizzed on Aftersun Faye Winter has suggested that she could be in a new relationship following her split from her ex-boyfriend Teddy Soares, much to the excitement of her adoring fans. The 28-year-old broke up with co-star Teddy earlier this year, taking to to confirm the sad news in February.
Speculation that Faye has found love once again is brewing, however, after the former estate agent refused to confirm or deny she was single in a new interview – but teased fans about the rumours.Appearing on ‘s Aftersun on Sunday evening, the TV personality hinted that she could be seeing a new person.
Faye appeared alongside Toby on Aftersun ( Jonathan Hordle/REX/Shutterstock) When asked by host about what she’s “been up to” recently, Faye immediately started gushing about her “wholesome” life with her gorgeous dog, Bonnie, whom she welcomed into her home with Teddy last September before their split.
I’ve been being the best single dog mom that I’ve ever known,” she revealed, before nodding to her charity work with guide, “Just campaigning for dogs, anything dogs.Yeah, it’s cool.” But when asked by Maya if canines are her only love right now, Faye responded with a bashful pause – suggesting there may be romance on the horizon for the Exeter native.
“You had to think about that,” quipped fellow Love Island star, Toby Aromolaran, during the playful exchange. Faye looked stunning as usual for the TV appearance, wearing a white dress with a cut-out midriff, a statement gold necklace and strappy silver stilettos.
She completed the glamorous outfit with loose blonde curls, pear-shaped gold earrings and shimmering eye makeup. Faye and Teddy announced their split earlier this year The cheeky moment comes just a few months after she took to social media to announce her break-up from Teddy. “I wanted to let you know that after lots of time and consideration, Teddy and I have decided to go our separate ways,” Faye wrote in an Instagram Story.
“Thank you all so much for supporting our relationship and sharing the journey with us. I’m forever grateful.” The social media influencer would later admit that the break-up, which ended with Teddy moving out of their home, had left her in “such a low place” that she didn’t want to “get out of bed”.
She has since credited Bonnie for “saving her” during this challenging period by giving her meaning and purpose. “I have to get up to feed and walk her every day,” she explained, just a few months before she shared the puppy’s 1st birthday celebrations with her loyal Internet followers. Faye’s exciting hint that she has a new love interest comes shortly after she revealed she was crushing on a new beau in a candid interview with the Saving Grace podcast.
Speaking to host Grace Keeling, the Celebrity Masterchef contestant said that she’d met the “love of my life” on social media, despite having not yet spoken to him. She also said that she planned to marry the mystery man, hailing him as “beautiful” in the gushing revelation.
Who is the new girl in Love Island?
Meet Love Island’s latest bombshell Leah Taylor – Denim’s a menace tonight as things get heated at the jeans party! 👖 Plus, some girls are left quaking as two new Bombshells steal their men away for a romantic meal #LoveIsland continues at 9pm on ITV2 + ITVX pic.twitter.com/VW2brnZpFV — Love Island (@LoveIsland) June 12, 2023 In tonight’s episode (June 12), the islanders were seen relaxing in the garden when Sammy receives a text announcing the arrival of the two new girls, who’ve been making some decisions.
- Sammy read out the text, which explained: “Boys, tonight two new girls will enter the Villa.
- They have chosen three boys they want to date.
- Each girl has chosen one boy to prepare a starter, one to prepare the main course and one to prepare dessert.
- DishyDates #WhatsOnTheMenYou” Leah is a 27-year-old from Manchester who does social media marketing and is looking for love and says that her bar is set “really high.” — Love Island (@LoveIsland) June 11, 2023 She chose to date Zachariah for starters, Tyrique as her main course and Mitchel to prepare her dessert.
In her first video footage, she said: “If anyone’s coupled up in there, as long as no one’s popped the question then I think everyone’s fair game really. “I’m looking for someone who knows exactly what they want and I’m going to get them.” Former Love Island star Maura Higgins is a close friend of Leah as she shared on her Instagram stories: “SCREEEEAMMMIINNNGGG!!!! FINALLY @leahjtaylorr,” as ITV showed the first clip of her.
Has anyone ever lasted on Love Island?
All the Love Island couples that are still together now
- Love Island 2023 is here for another summer of sun-soaked drama.
- The reality TV show, which ties the best of us to our couches every night for two months each year, sees a slew of shiny twenty-somethings (or sometimes even teenagers) blasted onto our screens in the hope of finding love – and winning £50,000.
- But which couples will last when they leave the villa and return to real life – and lucrative fast fashion brand deals?
If we look back at islanders past, the real world has broken what seemed like the strongest of pairings. (Who else was quietly devastated when Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham split?) Below, we run through the Love Island couples from all the series that are still going strong.
- Status: Still dating Kai was initially coupled with Tanyel and then Olivia, before he met Sanam in Casa Amor and decided to recouple with her.
- The pair made it to the final together and were eventually crowned the winners.
- In his exit interview, Kai said: “As soon as we get out of here, that’s when even more effort starts.
You can really value someone’s time and effort when you have to put in the time and effort. That’s what I am looking forward to.” Sanam added: “That’s something I want to work towards. I’ve spoken to Kai as well and I would love to work on building us up more on the outside and then work towards moving in together.”
- Status: Still dating
- They may have finished second to Kai and Sanam, but Ron and Lana have stuck together and still hang out with their friends from the island.
- The couple said in early May that they have only spent about “four or five days apart” since they left the show, but are planning to take things slow before moving in.
At the Pride of Manchester Awards, Ron told The Mirror : “I think we’ll do it like a normal couple. We’ll each have our own space and our own bases and then move in together when it’s that natural development.” Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial
- Status: Still dating
- After admitting that they loved one another during the show, Shaq and Tanya are still going strong outside the villa.
- In April, they went on their first romantic holiday together at a luxury apartment in Manchester.
- Status: Living together
- Everyone’s favourite, most dramatic winners of 2022’s summer series are still going from strength to strength.
Ekin-Su and Davide moved in together in November. Davide has been supporting Ekin-Su’s efforts in relief efforts in Turkey following a devastating earthquake there in February, which killed more than 50,000 people.
- Status: Living together
- After plenty of ups and downs in the villa, including Indiyah’s iconic “May the best heartbreaker win” moment, the couple’s flame is still burning.
- Indiyah and Dami have since moved in together.
- Status: Living together
Remember when Andrew told Tasha he “licked t** or whatever” on national TV? What a moment. Although at the time it nearly split the couple apart, they have since reconciled and are still together a year after leaving the villa. Status: Living together Another series six couple you might not realise are still together are Nas Majeed and Eva Zapico, who coupled up late in the competition.
- They are still going strong and regularly update fans on their relationship on social media.
- In February, Zapico posted a photograph of her and Majeed celebrating his birthday in their home, writing: “Early bday celebrations for my favourite.
- Featuring the world’s worst cake but we’re not gonna look at that.” Status: Living together Callum Jones’s biggest moment on the winter series of Love Island came when he coupled up with Molly Smith at Casa Amor behind Shaughna Phillips’s back.
Phillips was loved by the public, but the couple made it further than her in the competition, bowing out just before the final. They now live together in Manchester.
- Status: Living together with a baby
- Perhaps the most famous couple to emerge from Love Island, Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury are still together four years after their series ended.
- They moved in together in 2019 and, earlier this year, welcomed their first child together, a baby girl named Bambi.
- Status: Married with children
- Camilla Thurlow didn’t have the best initial run in the Love Island villa, coupling up with wrong guy after wrong guy.
- However, when model Jamie Jewitt came in and coupled up with her, viewers worried he might be too good to be true, but the couple kept their post-villa plans lowkey and ended up proving them all wrong.
- The couple got married in 2021 and
- Status: Married with children
Jess Shears and Dom Lever coupled up early on in the 2017 series, but their relationship was put to the test after Shears was kicked out by her fellow islanders. Lever followed soon after.
- Their wedding was streamed live on Good Morning Britain in February 2018, before they officially tied the knot in Mykonos in October 2018.
- The pair share two sons, Presley and a baby boy who was born at the end of June 2022.
- Status: Married with children
- Despite winning over the public’s affections with their surprisingly normal-seeming relationship (they eventually won the series two), Cara Delahoyde and Nathan Massey did briefly split.
Fortunately, the couple rekindled their relationship just before welcoming their first child, Freddie-George, together in 2017. They became engaged in 2018, after Massey took his partner back to the original villa the show was filmed in to propose, and they married in the summer of 2018.
- They now also have a daughter, Delilah, born in July 2020.
- Status: Married with a child Olivia Buckland and Alex Bowen also reached the final on series two of Love Island – despite not getting off to the best of starts.
- The pair fancied each other when Bowen joined the villa, but he went off and spent a night in the hideaway with Zara Holland, leading to one of the show’s most memorable moments that lost Holland her Miss GB crown.
However, Buckland and Bowen were loved by the audience and became engaged soon after leaving the villa. They got married in September 2018 (becoming the first Love Island couple to do so) and now live in Essex with their french bulldogs and a horse. Their first child, Abel, was born in June 2022.
Has anyone ever lasted after Love Island
FAQs – Are any couples from Love Island USA still together? Yes, some Love Island USA couples are still together, but not many. Isaiah and Sydney from season 4 are still coupled up. Josh and Shannon, plus Will and Kyra from season 3 have also made it last.
- Everyone else went their separate ways.
- It’s much different in the UK, though.
- Many Love Island UK couples are 100% still each other’s type on paper, and some are even married with kids.
- Are Will and Kyra still together in 2023? Yes, they’re still together! Will and Kyra coupled up during season 3, before coming in second place in the final.
They went through a small hiccup and broke up for seven months, but found their way back to each other in June 2022. Stream all of season 3 on CBS, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Peacock in the US, and ITVX in the UK. Are Kyra and Cash still together? No, season 1 Islanders Kyra and Cash split up in early 2020 after they both confirmed they’d cheated on one another,
Although both left the Love Island USA villa single, they decided to give things another go, but it didn’t last. If you want to go back to where it all started, you can rewatch season 1 on CBS, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Peacock in the US, and ITVX in the UK. Who is still together from Love Island USA season 4? Only one of the final few couples is still together from Love Island USA season 4 — and no, it wasn’t the crowned winners.
Runners-up Isaiah and Sydney are back together after a short break. You can re-watch all of season 4 on Amazon Prime Video, Peacock, and ITVX ( UK only).
Who left Love Island early?
George Fensom was the first person of Love Island summer series to be dumped from the villa during Friday’s episode. The business development executive, 24, and fellow contestant Mehdi Edno, 26, were the last two men standing, with bombshell Whitney Adebayo choosing the couple-up with model Mehdi.
She said in the Beach Hut afterwards: ‘It is hard but we all knew that somebody had to go.’ Speaking in the bedroom as he packed his belongings before his exit, George told his fellow Islanders: ‘One of us was going to anyway. It’s one of them situations where it was unfortunately me. I won’t forget any of you!’ He said after leaving the villa: ‘It’s not how I wanted my experience to end.
I just wanted to continue dropping loose game. End of the road: George Fensom was the first person of Love Island summer series to be dumped from the villa during Friday’s episode Final two: The business development executive, 24, and fellow contestant Mehdi Edno, 26, were the last two men standing ‘I’m sure there will be somebody out there for me but obviously it wasn’t in the villa.’ Meanwhile, his show partner Jess Harding said: ‘We started as a couple together so I’ll always have that little soft spot for him.
- He just lit up every room and I genuinely hope he does find someone.’ In a separate exit interview, George added: ‘I’ve had an absolute blast, dropping loose game and making everyone laugh.
- ‘The experiences I’ve had, the people I’ve met and the lifelong friendships that I’ve formed have made my villa experience very worthwhile.
‘I wish everyone in there the best villa experience and I can’t wait to see them all on the outside.’ On the public voting for him to be couple-up with Jess, he said: ‘Jess is an absolutely lovely girl but it felt more like a friendship. ‘Jess and I were always cracking banter and having the best time.
I just don’t think there was anything there romantically, but that’s completely fair enough. ‘If it was up to me to choose on day one, I would’ve definitely gone for Molly, she’s such a good-looking girl.’ Saved: Bombshell Whitney Adebayo choosing the couple-up with model Mehdi, with him remaining in the villa Disappointed: He said after leaving the villa: ‘It’s not how I wanted my experience to end.
I just wanted to continue dropping loose game’ Worthwhile: He added: ‘The experiences I’ve had, the people I’ve met and the lifelong friendships that I’ve formed have made my villa experience very worthwhile’ However, George will be keeping his options open as he took a shining to bombshell Whitney, admitted he’d like to get to know her more after the series ends.
He said: ‘I had a conversation with Whitney, she’s a really bubbly, energetic person that just fills the room with laughter. ‘If I had a few more days you never know what could have happened!’ The ITV2 dating show only kicked off on Monday, with a fresh batch of islanders descending on the Mallorcan villa but George fell victim to the brutal recoupling on Friday.
Earlier in the episode, the Islanders were seen relaxing by the pool when Mitchel received a text alerting them of a looming recoupling. The message read: ‘Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. The girls will each choose which boy they want to recouple with.
The boy not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island immediately. #LeaveItToTheLadies #BroBye’ No way! In a brutal move, George was given their matching orders and has packed their bags to make way for the new bombshell The evening saw all Islanders asked to stand around the fire pit for the first recoupling of the series.
With the decision in the girls’ hands, it remained to be seen who will be safe and who will be left leaving the villa. With newcomer Sammy Root joining the proceedings on Thursday’s show, one unfortunate boy had to be shown the door. It comes after Love Island fans weren’t impressed by the hunky new arrival Sammy on Thursday after he made his arrival as the latest bombshell.
- The project manager, 22, was treated to three dates with Ella, Molly and Jess in the hideaway, before making his way into the main villa.
- Speaking to the other Islanders about his game plan, Sammy didn’t hold back, hinting he ‘wasn’t scared’ of the other boys and would be open to stealing their girls.
Uh oh: The Islanders were seen relaxing by the pool when Mitchel received a text alerting them of a looming recoupling Wow: The message read: ‘Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. The girls will each choose which boy they want to recouple with.
The boy not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island immediately’ Big decision: The evening saw all Islanders asked to stand around the firepit for the first recoupling of the series He said: ‘When you see what you want and someone else is with her, it’s water off a duck’s back.’ Sammy’s behaviour left many viewers with a bad taste in their mouth, and some took to social media to brand him ‘insufferable.’ Meanwhile, Love Island fans are calling on Molly Marsh to dump Mitchel Taylor after she kissed bombshell Zachariah Noble.
The blonde beauty has been coupled up with Mitchel since the first night in the villa, but didn’t hold back from embracing the chance to share another smooch during the show’s sex-themed challenge. Outraged: Fans weren’t impressed by the hunky new arrival Sammy Root after he made his arrival as the latest bombshell during Thursday’s episode Love is in the air? The project manager was treated to three dates with Ella Thomas, Molly Marsh and Jess Harding (pictured) in the hideaway End of the road? Love Island fans are calling on Molly Marsh to dump Mitchel Taylor after she kissed bombshell Zachariah Noble Moving on? The blonde beauty has been coupled up with Mitchel since the first night in the villa, but didn’t hold back from embracing the chance to share another smooch on Thursday (Molly pictured kissing Zachariah) Locking lips: Molly was dared to snog the three Islanders she has the most sexual tension with as she chooses to kiss Zachariah (pictured), Mitchel and Tyrique The Islanders were tasked with a raunchy game of Ready, Sex, Go which saw two couples racing to be the first to demonstrate a sex position.