Who is left in Strictly final 2022
The 2022 series of Strictly Come Dancing went out with an explosion of sequins, with finalists Hamza Yassin, Helen Skelton, Fleur East and Molly Rainford competing to win the Glitterball Trophy in the grand finale.
Who are the finalists in Strictly Come Dancing 2022?
Our final four are Fleur East, Hamza Yassin, Helen Skelton and Molly Rainford – and it was Hamza who lifted the Glitterball Trophy in a nail-biting final! In tears, Hamza praised partner Jowita as an ‘angel disguised as a human being’ and said it was the ‘best thing that has ever happened to me’.
Who left Strictly tonight 2022 week 9?
Tyler West Eliminated From Strictly Come Dancing 2022.
Who left Strictly as a judge?
Darcey Bussell – Now a Dame, Darcey Bussell left the Strictly Come Dancing family in 2018 after seven years on the panel. Announcing her exit, Darcey said: “It has been a complete privilege for me to be part of Strictly, working with such a talented team.
I have enjoyed every minute of my time and will miss everyone from my fellow judges, the presenters, the dancers, the musicians, the entire back stage team, and especially the viewers of the show, who have been so supportive. “I am not leaving because of any upset or disagreement at all, I am just stepping away to give more focus to my many other commitments in dance, after seven truly wonderful years that I can’t imagine having gone any better.
“I know I will miss being part of this unique show and the fact that it celebrates dance is something I am so passionate about. I hope that I may be very lucky to be asked back again one day.”
Who is the best dancer in Strictly 2022?
Saturday 17 December 2022, 21:35 Wildlife cameraman and presenter Hamza Yassin has danced his way to Glitterball glory, lifting the 2022 winner’s trophy with Pro partner Jowita Przystał! The couple gave it their all in the Final, starting off the night with their Judges’ Pick: an action-packed Salsa to Ecuador by Sash!. They then performed a sophisticated Ballroom-inspired Show Dance to Let’s Face The Music and Dance by Irving Berlin, finishing up with their favourite dance of the series: an amazing Afrobeats Couple’s Choice routine to Jerusalema – Remix by Master KG featuring Burna Boy and Nomcebo Zikode.
- When they were announced as winners, Hamza said: “Words can’t describe how I feel.
- I want to thank one person in particular, Jowita – you are an angel disguised as a human being.
- You are amazing.
- Thank you for everyone out there for voting for us.
- This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!” Jowita also had some lovely words, adding: “Just so you know, anything is possible.
Anything is possible and he is just the proof that anything is possible, and he came here on the show with no dancing experience. With pigeon toes, and he made it! He worked hard and he made it. I’m so proud of you and I would love to thank everybody, and to all of you guys, because you are amazing.” Hamza and Jowita’s routines were a huge hit with the Judges and audience at home alike, earning them the coveted title of Strictly 2022 champions! A huge achievement for both dance novice Hamza and Pro dancer Jowita, who takes home the trophy in her first year with a partner, having joined the Strictly family in 2021.
- Not only was the Final fab-u-lous, but also incredibly competitive, with fellow Finalists Helen Skelton & Gorka Marquez, Fleur East & Vito Coppola and Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu bringing their A-game to the Ballroom.
- Thank you to our Class of 2022 for treating us to some fantastic routines week after week, and congratulations to our new champions Hamza and Jowita! That’s not the end of Strictly for this year though, as we’re back in the Ballroom for our Christmas Special on BBC One, 25th December at 5.10pm.
Until Strictly 2023. Keeeep dancing! comments rss
Who leaves Strictly Week 8 2022?
Tony Adams Withdraws From Strictly Come Dancing 2022.