- 1 Who got eliminated from The Apprentice last night
- 2 Why couldn t Reece go to Dubai
- 3 Who is the guy missing from Apprentice
- 4 Why did Ryan leave The Apprentice
- 5 Who won The Apprentice last night 2023
Who got eliminated from The Apprentice last night
Who left The Apprentice last night? – Rochelle Anthony left The Apprentice last night after she failed to impress Lord Alan Sugar with her final pitch of the series. Lord Sugar’s aides, Baroness Karren Brady and Tim Campbell, shared their thoughts on the two finalists before the winner was announced.
Of Ms Swindells, Baroness Brady said, “Marnie, she has never run a business before, and she’s chosen a business that’s very competitive – can she stand out in this very competitive market?” Meanwhile, Mr Campbell advocated for the boxing gym owner, as he said, “That being said, for an ambassador for a boxing facility, there is no-one better I would think than Marnie and what she stands for.” Sir Lord Alan Sugar made the firing of the 35-year-old Bedfordshire hair salon owner.
Following her exit, Rochelle later shared on Instagram, “ITS A WRAP!!! My Apprentice journey has come to an end!! I am RUNNER UP!! Out of the thousands of people who applied, I fought my way to the FINAL 2! So For that I am forever proud! I don’t even know how to put in to words, the journey, I’ve been on for the past year.
Why did the girl leave the 2023 Apprentice?
Viewers of the hit BBC show The Apprentice got a surprise on Thursday night after bridal boutique owner Shannon Martin announced to Lord Alan Sugar that she had decided to bow out of the competition after deciding that the show wasn’t the right environment for her.
Who resigned from The Apprentice 2023?
Shannon said: ‘I’ve made the difficult decision to leave the process, unfortunately I don’t think this is the environment for me. A massive thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity.’ Shannon Martin dramatically quit the show.
Why couldn t Reece go to Dubai
Reece Donnelly was booted out of The Apprentice after drinking too much alcohol on a flight, according to an insider whose comments were reported by the Mirror, It reportedly happened as the candidates were on their way to Dubai to perform a task. Reece was hoping to bag Lord Sugar ‘s £250,000 investment into his business.
- But a spokesperson for The Apprentice said: “Reece was unable to continue in the process, this was discussed and agreed between Reece and programme-makers.” This week, Lord Sugar tasked the remaining candidates with organising and running corporate away days for clients in Dubai.
- They were all seen heading to Heathrow to find out what they had to do and to catch their flight, with Reece excited about where they might be going.
READ MORE: Piers Morgan slammed for ‘embarrassing’ Sasha Walpole chat as she reveals Prince Harry secrets But when they landed in Dubai and got into their teams, Reece was nowhere to be seen. W hen they later returned to the UK, Lord Sugar confirmed that Reece was out the competition, telling the others: “So, as you know, Reece wasn’t able to take part in the task and has subsequently left the process.” An insider has now claimed that Reece had been drinking on the flight, even when he was told not to.
He was was sent home and didn’t film in Dubai, they say. “Producers were unimpressed when he had several alcoholic drinks on the flight even though he was told not to,” the insider told the MailOnline. “Lord Sugar was obviously furious, he couldn’t believe someone would risk securing his £250,000 investment for the sake of a drink.” Reece previously insisted he had left due to other issues, but insisted he had still achieved his “goal”.
He said: “I could not continue in The Apprentice due to being unable to complete the task in Dubai for health reasons.” Reece Donnelly was not seen again after boarding the plane to fly to Dubai (Image: Ray Burmiston/BBC) Reece is described by the programme makers as “the marketing savvy owner of a performing arts school. With a proven track record of ‘turning businesses into successes’, Reece is ready to tread the boards(room).” Previously, he auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent aged 15 back in 2012.
Vanessa Feltz’s fiancé Ben Ofoedu breaks silence on heartbreaking split Molly-Mae Hague addresses ‘nasty’ backlash over unique baby name Nottingham couple with four kids face £450,000 house hunt dilemma on Channel 4’s Love It or List It Josie Gibson ‘completely honoured’ at becoming ITV This Morning host while Holly and Phil take break Matt Hancock ITV Good Morning Britain ‘car crash’ interview prompts Ofcom complaints
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Who is the guy missing from Apprentice
Another The Apprentice star has quit the process before Lord Sugar could fire them. In Thursday’s episode, Reece Donnelly quit the show due to health reasons. In this week’s episode, contestants hoping to enter into business with Lord Sugar will jet off to Dubai.
- Glaswegian hopeful Reece, however, will not be there.
- His fellow candidates will be tasked with organising a corporate away day for two international clients that are based in the city.
- Although he was shown after the briefing saying he was excited to be going to Dubai, Reece was nowhere to be seen in the task.
His disappearance was later explained by Lord Sugar after the task in the boardroom and many fans have admitted that they did not notice Reece was missing. READ MORE: BBC The Apprentice’s Karren Brady baffled as team continually miss ‘clue’ in shopping list task One said: “Am I the only one who didn’t even notice Reece was gone lmao #TheApprentice”.
- Another added: “I genuinely didn’t even notice Reece wasnt there #TheApprentice.” A third said: “Oh god, I forgot Reece wasn’t even there.
- What happened to him? #TheApprentice.” Another added: “I’d actually forgotten Reece just disappeared! Health reasons?” A fifth said: “The fact I never even noticed Reece disappeared #TheApprentice.” Speaking about his surprise exit, Reece told the Daily Star: “My goal of being on The Apprentice was to showcase that Scotland has amazing businesses and entrepreneurs.
I really hope I’ve done that.” He added: “I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time on the show and I’m looking forward to watching my fellow candidates in the rest of the series. I’m so grateful for my time with Lord Sugar and the team.” You can keep up to date with the latest TV and showbiz news by signing up to the newsletter here.
BBC The Apprentice: Viewers put off watching as they accuse Lord Sugar of firing the ‘only decent’ candidate BBC The Apprentice: David Jason makes comeback as Del Boy Trotter for the first time in nearly a decade BBC The Apprentice viewers all saying the same thing after one hopeful interrupts boardroom to leave show BBC The Apprentice: Claude Littner health update as Lord Sugar advisor absent from latest episode BBC The Apprentice 2023: Where is Lord Sugar’s advisor Tim Campbell as Claude Littner returns?
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
What girl walked out of The Apprentice?
However, it was Lord Sugar who was left stunned after Shannon Martin unexpectedly quit the series after just two weeks.
Why did Ryan leave The Apprentice
The Apprentice: Fired Ryan-Mark Parsons wanted to QUIT show Published: 22:31 BST, 20 November 2019 | Updated: 09:08 BST, 21 November 2019
- Luxury womenswear consultant Ryan-Mark Parsons became the eighth candidate sent home in Wednesday’s episode of The Apprentice – but revealed he wanted to quit before the final boardroom.
- Ryan-Mark, who is the show’s youngest ever candidate at age 19, was given his marching orders by Lord Sugar after losing a luxury train task by just £15.
- Tasked with providing a ‘first class experience’ for corporate clients aboard the stunning Belmond British Pullman train, it was deemed the perfect job for Ryan-Mark – who had boasted ‘I am the epitome of luxury’ – to act as project manager.
- Scroll down for video
Sent home: Luxury womenswear consultant Ryan-Mark Parsons, 19, became the eighth candidate sent home in Wednesday’s episode of The Apprentice
- The task unravelled when the team failed to ask the client if any guests had food intolerances and the beef pie main course was severely delayed, causing costly refunds and leading Ryan-Mark, Marianne Rawlins and Thomas Skinner to be placed in the firing line.
- In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, outspoken Ryan-Mark revealed he wanted to leave the competition before finding out he had lost the task and laid into fellow candidate Marianne Rawlins, 36.
- He said: ‘I spoke with producers because I wanted to quit and I was seriously going to do that before we found out we had lost.
- ‘It wasn’t the pressure but just the fact it was a luxury task and that’s what I do and what I’m about, I knew the food intolerances would be brought up and the fact that I have a nut allergy and I was embarrassed.
Not happy: Ryan-Mark revealed he wanted to leave the competition before finding out he had lost the task and laid into fellow candidate Marianne Rawlins, 36 Oh dear: Tasked with providing a ‘first class experience’ for corporate clients aboard the stunning Belmond British Pullman train, it was deemed the perfect job for Ryan-Mark – who had boasted ‘I am the epitome of luxury’ – to act as project manager ‘I knew if we lost I would be fired, and I thought myself and Thomas would go in a double firing.
‘I spoke with the producers and they were putting arrangements in place for me to leave but then I realised I want to stick it out. I knew I would look like a wimp if I quit. ‘So I went in there and played devil’s advocate.’ ‘If Thomas hadn’t spent £200 on the violinists we would have won. Lottie (Lion – also 19) didn’t deserve to win.’ Hmm: The task unravelled when the team failed to ask the client if any guests had food intolerances and the beef pie main course was severely delayed Ryan-Mark said: He said: ‘I spoke with producers because I wanted to quit and I was seriously going to do that before we found out we had lost’ In the boardroom, Ryan-Mark blamed risk management consultant Marianne for not asking the crucial food intolerances question, along with slamming both her and Pamela Laird, 29 – who were in the kitchen- for the main course delay.
But he was deemed to have lost control of the task by Lord Sugar and booted off the show. Standing by this, he said: ‘I was not the one who should have been asking the questions, I wasn’t solely responsible for the task failing. Marianne should have done that.
- Pamela also should have known to ask, it’s what she does.
- ‘I think either Thomas or Marianne should have been eliminated.
- She is a waste of space who need to be eliminated.
- He added: ‘I spoke with the producers and they were putting arrangements in place for me to leave but then I realised I want to stick it out.
I knew I would look like a wimp if I quit’ Costly mistake: He said: ‘If Thomas hadn’t spent £200 on the violinists we would have won. Lottie (Lion – also 19) didn’t deserve to win.’ Blasting Marianne further, as he added: ‘Marianne is great with coming up with excuses.
- She is malicious and troll-like.
- She is a pernicious troll.’ The final boardroom saw Ryan-Mark originally choose Pamela to join him and Marianne, but pillow salesman Thomas, 28, stepped in to take her place.
- Ryan-Mark said: ‘I had my reasons for choosing Pamela.
- Lord Sugar likes Thomas and he seems to carry himself well.
But he has lost seven out of eight tasks.’ Discussing his third and final time in the boardroom, Ryan-Mark said: ‘I am outspoken and I am a big personality and people seem to hone in on that and blame people like that when the task goes wrong rather than those who fly under the radar.’ Broken promise: Lottie Lion’s team triumphed by £15 even though they broke a promise to make sure guests’ glasses never ran dry Delays: Guests looked unimpressed as they waited for their main courses from Ryan-Mark’s team ‘I think Dean (Ahmad) should be fired next.
He hasn’t done anything in the competition so far. He should have been fired in week two instead of Kenna (Ngoma). On being fired in the closing stages of the competition, he said: ‘I am glad I’m not in it anymore but I did want to get to the interviews stage, I wanted to discuss my business plan but it wasn’t meant to be.
And I was close to it.’ Although disappointed to be out of the running for Lord Sugar’s £250,000 investment, the reality star said he was proud of how far he had come as a teenager in the competition. He said: ‘I often say I’m like a 60 year old in a 19-year-old’s body.
- ‘I was 18 years old when I entered the process and I got to week eight of the competition so I feel proud of myself.’
- ‘The viewing figures will go down now that I’m not there’ he joked.
- With Lord Sugar sending him home ‘with regret’ Ryan-Mark said he has nothing but admiration for the mogul.
- He said: ‘I liked Lord Sugar, a lot of it wasn’t shown but we had a lot of banter and I respect him.’
- Ryan-Mark is now ploughing ahead with his VIP concierge app and hopes for further television opportunities in the future.
- The Apprentice continues next Wednesday at 9pm on BBC One.
Not to be: With Lord Sugar sending him home ‘with regret’ Ryan-Mark said he has nothing but admiration for the mogul Future: Ryan-Mark is now ploughing ahead with his VIP concierge app and hopes for further television opportunities in the future : The Apprentice: Fired Ryan-Mark Parsons wanted to QUIT show
Why did someone drop out of Apprentice?
The Apprentice contestant Reece Donnelly addresses ‘speculation’ over why he left show
- A contestant from The Apprentice says he left the show due to “health issues” as he addressed “speculation” over the reason behind his exit.
- Reece Donnelly, who owns a theatre school in Glasgow, was hoping to become the first Scottish candidate to hear the words “you’re hired” from Lord Alan Sugar.
- However, his chances of securing the £250,000 business investment came to end after he was revealed to have left the process on Thursday.
- It was reported that the 25-year-old was kicked off the BBC show for drinking alcohol on a flight to Dubai despite a ban from producers.
- Donnelly was featured in the opening of the latest episode before the contestants headed to Dubai for the latest task.
- However, he was missing from the rest of the show and did not compete with his teammates.
- In the boardroom later, Lord Sugar told the candidates: “As you know Reece wasn’t able to take part in the task and has subsequently left the process.”
- Read more on Sky News:r
Image: The Apprentice features candidates trying to win an investment from Lord Alan Sugar
- Following the episode, Reece told BBC Scotland’s The Edit on Saturday: “Unfortunately I had to leave the process due to health issues.
- “I know there is a million and one media speculation and stories running around and I just want to make that clear.”
- Donnelly added: “Sometimes you just need to listen to your body is all I have got to say on it, and the show is tough.
- “For me, who is such a go-getter, it was one of the hardest choices I have ever had to make but it is a choice that I stand by now.
- “Nine months later, I’m all good and I’m here.”
- Donnelly did not take part in the aftershow, The Apprentice: You’re Fired, hosted by comedian, Tom Allen on Thursday.
: The Apprentice contestant Reece Donnelly addresses ‘speculation’ over why he left show
Who won The Apprentice last night 2023
You’re hired! Graduate wins The Apprentice A Goldsmiths graduate has won The Apprentice 2023, securing funding worth £250,000 for a boxing business with its headquarters in south London. Marnie Swindells, winner of The Apprentice 2023 History and politics graduate Marnie Swindells was told in the final of the BBC show.
Marnie, who graduated from Goldsmiths in 2015 with a BA in History and Politics, saw off competition from 17 candidates to be named Lord Sugar’s new business partner. After graduating from Goldsmiths Marnie completed the law conversion and barrister training courses at BPP University Law School. She was called to the bar by Middle Temple in 2018, the same year she started work as a paralegal specialising in civil litigation.
Throughout this time Marnie developed a love of boxing, going on to become a gold medal-winning fighter as well as taking up coaching and promoting. She has this into a business and earlier this year opened the in Camberwell, which is near to the Goldsmiths campus.
In a, Marnie talked about her love of south east London, She told My London: “I think it is the hub of creativity. It’s just always got something going on. Someone’s always thinking of a new idea here, a new concept. There’s art everywhere. I love it.” Marnie was not the only former Goldsmiths student to feature on this year’s The Apprentice.
Shazia Hussain, who left the show early on in its run, graduated from the College in 2003. : You’re hired! Graduate wins The Apprentice
Who was fired in Week One of The Apprentice?
Who was fired in week one of The Apprentice 2023? – Emma Browne was fired after failing to impress Lord Sugar and his closest advisors. In the episode, the girl’s team was accused of wasting time and infighting, causing detriment to the success of their team during the challenge.
- The Irish-based contestant said of the firing that she had an “outstanding and profitable business idea” and believes that she could not have done anything differently.
- Adding: “I got the most sales.
- I was accurate in saying the beach wasn’t a good location.
- I brought a lot of energy to the girls’ team, which I think was seen as well and highlighted.
“I am a very positive person, and I remained positive throughout.”