- 1 What happened to Matthew Lewis
- 2 Did the actor for Neville change
- 3 Who did Matthew Lewis have a crush on
- 4 Who kills Bellatrix
- 5 Who does Luna end up marrying
- 6 Is Neville the chosen one or Harry
- 7 Did anyone have a crush on Harry Potter
- 8 Are Matthew Lewis and Daniel Radcliffe friends
- 9 Did Matthew Lewis have a crush on Emma Watson
What happened to Matthew Lewis
- ^ “Matthew Lewis”, TV Guide, Archived from the original on 26 November 2020, Retrieved 26 November 2020,
- ^ Jump up to: a b “Matthew Lewis”, Infoplease (FEN Learning/Sandbox Network). Archived from the original on 7 July 2018, Retrieved 21 December 2015,
- ^ Charnley, Jane (1 June 2004). “Harry Potter and the boy who wouldn’t give up”, The Yorkshire Post, Leeds, UK. Archived from the original on 7 January 2016, Retrieved 21 November 2010,
- ^ “Harry Potter’s Neville Longbottom aka Matthew Lewis makes magical visit to Leeds school”, Yorkshire Evening Post, UK.30 November 2016. Archived from the original on 26 November 2020, Retrieved 26 November 2020,
- ^ “Magic Moments with Matthew Lewis Exclusive Interview with VQ”, Victoria Quarter,17 October 2011. Archived from the original on 26 February 2014, Retrieved 2 February 2016,
- ^ Redhead, Jonathan (1 July 2010). “Return visit to Menston St Mary’s for Matthew Lewis”, Wharfedale & Airedale Observer, Archived from the original on 26 November 2020, Retrieved 14 January 2012,
- ^ Kaufmann, Justin (15 July 2011). “Wikipedia Files: Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)”, Chicago, Illinois: WBEZ, Archived from the original on 7 January 2016, Retrieved 18 July 2011,
- ^ “Some Kind of Life”, Curtis Brown, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “CV”, Curits Brown, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ Jump up to: a b “Magic Moments with Matthew Lewis Exclusive Interview with VQ”, VQ,17 October 2011. Archived from the original on 26 February 2014, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”, Metacritic, CBS Interactive, Archived from the original on 11 July 2009, Retrieved 17 April 2020,
- ^ ” ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2’ Press Conference (1/3)”, YouTube, Archived from the original on 21 December 2021, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”, BoxOfficeMojo, Archived from the original on 29 December 2019, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”, Metacritic, Archived from the original on 19 May 2019, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”, Metacritic, Archived from the original on 27 September 2019, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ Steve Daly (13 July 2007). “Bonham Carter: I think I took my sadism a bit too literally “, Entertainment Weekly, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 25 February 2022,
- ^ “Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix – Matthew Lewis interview”, Indie London, Archived from the original on 14 October 2017, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “All Time Highest Grossing Movies Worldwide”, Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on 22 October 2011, Retrieved 27 December 2010,
- ^ “Actor Matthew Lewis talks about playing an unlikely ‘Harry Potter’ hero”, Wicked Local, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ Freeman, Sarah (13 April 2011). “Learning how to earn a living after Harry Potter ends”, Yorkshire Post, Archived from the original on 10 June 2015, Retrieved 18 July 2011,
- ^ Davis, Laura (29 March 2011). “Susan Penhaligon leads all-star cast for Agatha Christie’s Verdict at New Brighton Floral Pavilion”, Liverpool Daily Post, Archived from the original on 15 November 2011, Retrieved 18 July 2011,
- ^ “Critics Sound Off on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: Is It Actually a Good Movie?”, Today,7 July 2011. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter’s Lewis emerges as breakout stud”, CTV News,13 July 2011. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ tzekoulis (7 July 2011). “J.K. Rowling’s Emotional Speech at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 London Premiere”, YouTube, Archived from the original on 21 December 2021.
- ^ “Timothy Spall and Joanna Page to star in Kay Mellor’s The Syndicate”, BBC Media Centre,7 November 2011. Archived from the original on 11 October 2018, Retrieved 23 December 2019,
- ^ “Harry Potter Message Boards”, SnitchSeeker.com, Archived from the original on 25 April 2023, Retrieved 4 March 2012,
- ^ “Matthew Lewis to star in Our Boys West End Play”, SnitchSeeker.com, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 29 June 2012,
- ^ “First promo, synopsis of Matthew Lewis’ upcoming crime caper, Wasteland”, SnitchSeeker.com, Archived from the original on 8 March 2012, Retrieved 4 March 2012,
- ^ “The Rise: review and trailer”, Express,20 September 2013. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter star Matthew Lewis: I’m dead against moving ‘risk-taking’ BBC3 online”, Radio Times, Archived from the original on 25 April 2023, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Death in Paradise season 9: When was Harry Potter’s Neville Longbottom actor in drama?”, Express,12 March 2020. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ D’Alessandro, Anthony (3 June 2016). ” ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’, ‘Me Before You’ Get Thursday Night Going – Box Office”, Deadline Hollywood, Archived from the original on 11 February 2021, Retrieved 3 June 2016,
- ^ Ford, Rebecca (10 April 2015). “MGM’s ‘Me Before You’ Rounds Out Cast (Exclusive)”, The Hollywood Reporter, Archived from the original on 27 July 2015, Retrieved 24 July 2015,
- ^ “What It’s Like Working With ‘GoT’s Emilia Clarke”, Bustle,2 June 2016. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Matthew Lewis thinks his Ripper Street moustache makes him repellant to women”, Radio Times, Archived from the original on 25 April 2023, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Neville Longbottom is in Happy Valley! Leeds Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis in series two cast”, Yorkshire Live,3 February 2016. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “INTERVIEW: Matthew Lewis on Potter, Unfaithful and doing that photoshoot”, The Reviews Hub, Archived from the original on 27 November 2020, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Unfaithful”, Found111.co.uk, Archived from the original on 27 November 2018, Retrieved 21 July 2016,
- ^ “Matthew Lewis talks playing male escort in new play ‘Unfaithful’, seeing Cursed Child”, SnitchSeeker.com, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 13 August 2016,
- ^ “Impractical Jokers Sub in Matthew Lewis aka Neville Longbottom”, Z107.7 St. Louis, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Matthew Lewis on getting gritty and reuniting with Zoe Wanamaker for Girlfriends”, EW, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Terminal”, Curtis Brown, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Baby Done review – Rose Matafeo is wonderful in irresistible film about parenthood”, The Guardian,20 October 2020. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ TVZone (9 October 2020). “28-DAY RATINGS: 31 AUG-06 SEPT 2020”, TVZoneUK, Archived from the original on 1 December 2020, Retrieved 19 February 2021,
- ^ “All Creatures Great and Small (2021) – Season 1 Reviews”, Metacritic, Archived from the original on 15 January 2021, Retrieved 10 January 2021,
- ^ Bahr, Sarah (18 January 2021). “Matthew Lewis Can’t Believe He’s a Romantic Lead, Either”, The New York Times, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “All Creatures Great and Small Is Getting a Season 2”, Town & Country,16 November 2021. Archived from the original on 29 December 2022, Retrieved 19 January 2021,
- ^ “Harry Potter star Matthew Lewis gets married”, Australia: News.com.au, Archived from the original on 26 November 2020, Retrieved 1 August 2018,
- ^ Respers France, Lisa. ” ‘Harry Potter’ star Matthew Lewis weds”, CNN, Archived from the original on 9 November 2020, Retrieved 1 August 2018,
- ^ Gibson, Kelsie (5 March 2020). “Matthew Lewis Has Harry Potter to Thank For His Romance With Wife Angela Jones”, PopSugar, Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 9 June 2021,
- ^ “List of vice presidents”, Leeds Rugby Foundation. Archived from the original on 21 May 2016, Retrieved 29 March 2020,
- ^ “Doing a Leeds”, podnews.net,11 September 2020. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 25 October 2020,
- ^ “Ilkley Gazette – Harry Potter star to become charity patron”,12 February 2021. Archived from the original on 13 December 2022, Retrieved 8 January 2022,
- ^ “Matthew Lewis to receive honorary master of arts degree from Leeds Metropolitan University”, SnitchSeeker.com, Archived from the original on 14 December 2022, Retrieved 22 July 2012,
Neville ended up marrying Hannah Abbott Even though the film version of Neville seemed to have a crush on Luna, J.K. Rowling revealed that it was Hannah Abbott (a Hufflepuff from his year at school) that he ended up marrying.
Is Neville in all of the Harry Potter movies?
Film portrayal – Neville has been played by Matthew Lewis in all of the Harry Potter films to date. Lewis’ portrayal of Neville has been “clowned up”, as he wears yellow and crooked false teeth, two-sizes-too-big shoes and has plastic bits placed behind his ears in order to make them stick out more.
How old was Neville in the first Harry Potter?
10 Matthew Lewis (11) – Neville Longbottom (11) – Alongside Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the Gryffindor house was Neville Longbottom, with his debut also coming in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Neville’s age was also 11 as were his peers, with actor Matthew Lewis matching this. Lewis had turned 11 three months before filming began on the first film.
Did the actor for Neville change
Neville Longbottom actor Matthew Lewis lost weight in between filming “The Chamber of Secrets” and “The Prizoner of Azkaban.” To keep looking like Neville, he had to wear false teeth, plastic behind his ears, and cheek padding. Lewis told Metro he hated it whilst shooting at 14 years old but would “love that stuff” now. Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories,
Loading Something is loading. Thanks for signing up! Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you’re on the go. Neville Longbottom actor Matthew Lewis had to wear cheek padding in the “Harry Potter” movies after he lost weight in the gap between filming “The Chamber of Secrets” and “The Prisoner of Azkaban.” In an interview with British newspaper Metro, Lewis said that he lost a lot of weight between these two movies as there was a longer gap between the films than usual.
- When I came back I was much taller than everyone else and, I guess, thinner than I had been,” Lewis said.
- The actor, who was 14 years old at the time, said that producer David Heyman assured him that they weren’t going to recast him but that something would have to be done to keep Lewis looking like Neville for the films.
“So they tried stuffing my cheeks with cotton wool, which was disgusting, then they cut these bits of sponge from creature effects and put them in there,” Lewis said. “But they just absorbed saliva so after a full day that was f-ing vile! Then I had the shoes that were two sizes too big, the plastic behind the ears to make them stick forward, the false teeth.” Matthew Lewis. Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage/Getty Images Lewis said that he would likely “love that stuff” as an actor now, as they would help him to get into character, but as a 14-year-old he couldn’t help but think “f- this! This is not part of the deal!'” Lewis previously told EW that he wore a fat suit in the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth “Harry Potter” movies on top of the false teeth and cheek padding.
Lewis said: “I didn’t mind it — until I was 14 or 15 and there were girls on set. I was a bit like, ‘Why me?”’ However, he’s not the only “Potter” actor to dislike certain aspects of filming the movies, Harry himself Daniel Radcliffe didn’t enjoy filming the quidditch scenes, saying “it does hurt quite a lot,” while Fred and George actors James and Oliver Phelps hated filming scenes in the Room of Requirement because it was too hot and stuffy.
Read more: 11 things the ‘Harry Potter’ cast loved about making the films, and 8 things they hated Lewis recently told the New York Times that he finds it “painful” to watch the “Harry Potter” films back as all he says is himself in the character. “At times it’s painful how much of me there is in Neville.
Who did Matthew Lewis have a crush on
Neville Longbottom Wanted to Date Hermione Granger IRL In, Hermione’s great love story is (spoiler alert) with Ron Weasley. However,, who played Neville in the series, secretly wanted to change all of that IRL. In a new interview, Matthew revealed that he had a huge crush on Emma Watson during the filming of the first few movies.
I probably had a crush on Emma for a couple of years, until I was 13 or 14 — something like that,” he told, And then, just like that, he crushed our dreams of a Neville-Hermione love story. “I mean nothing ever came of it, anyway. It never went anywhere.” But he did mention that the two engaged in some secret flirty written exchanges.
In fact, the entire cast of Harry Potter was exchanging love potions — ahem, we mean notes — back and forth constantly. Gasp, “There was always Valentine’s Day — everyone would write secret Valentine’s cards to different people. I think on the second there was like love notes and love letters flying around.It was just exactly what you would imagine you would get in any high school, just we happen to be in a film studio.” He continued, “Effectively for us, it was like being in school.
- We started tutoring on set and we were on set all the time, so I think that everyone had crushes on everyone else at some point.” Of course, in real life, Matthew Lewis is now happily,
- But still, we can’t help but wonder what could have been between the actor and his former costar — or what other off-screen *magic* romances we totally missed out on.
Related: : Neville Longbottom Wanted to Date Hermione Granger IRL
Who kills Bellatrix
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – The first chapter of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows implies that Voldemort is still angry with Bellatrix, as evidenced when he makes fun of the fact that her niece Tonks married werewolf Remus Lupin, However, Voldemort gives Bellatrix a chance to “prune” her family tree during the Death Eaters’ attempt to capture Harry as the boy departs from the Dursleys ‘ home, during which Bellatrix unsuccessfully tries to kill Tonks.
In this book, Rowling reveals that Bellatrix is the guardian of Helga Hufflepuff ‘s cup (though she is unaware that it is a Horcrux ), which Voldemort has entrusted the Lestranges to keep in their Gringotts vault. Bellatrix and the Malfoys detain Harry, Ron, and Hermione at Malfoy Manor, and Hermione is tortured by Bellatrix when she suspects the trio has broken into her vault, but Dobby appears and saves the prisoners, though not before being hit by a knife thrown by Bellatrix as they disapparate to safety.
Later in the book, Harry, Ron, and Hermione use a stray hair of Bellatrix’s to disguise Hermione as Bellatrix using Polyjuice Potion, in order to gain access to the Lestrange’s Gringotts vault. Though Voldemort apparently punishes Bellatrix and the Malfoys severely for interrupting his Elder Wand side quest only to have Potter escape and steal the cup, she nevertheless fights for her master in the Battle of Hogwarts towards the end of the novel.
- When the battle resumes inside the Great Hall after Harry’s supposed death, Bellatrix simultaneously duels with Hermione, Ginny, and Luna Lovegood, none of whom is a match for Bellatrix, who nearly hits Ginny with a Killing Curse,
- An enraged Molly Weasley engages Bellatrix in a duel and fires a curse that hits Bellatrix right over the heart, killing her.
Rowling revealed that, though there was speculation that Neville would kill Bellatrix, she had always intended Molly to do so because the author wanted to match Bellatrix’s obsessive love with Molly’s maternal love.
Who does Luna end up marrying
Luna Lovegood – HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 2, Evanna Lynch, 2011. ©2011 Warner Bros. Ent. Harry Pott Credit: Everett Collection Luna indulged her love of rare (and possibly imaginary) magical creatures by becoming a magizoologist (magical naturalist). It’s fitting, then, that she married Rolf Scamander, grandson of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them author Newt Scamander. They have twin sons, Lorcan and Lysander. Most likely, they spend their spare time hunting for Crumple-Horned Snorkacks.
Why did Voldemort choose Harry over Neville?
Voldemort identified more with the half-blood boy and therefore decided he must be the greater risk. ‘He chose the boy he thought most likely to be a danger to him,’ said Dumbledore. ‘And notice this, Harry.
Is Neville the heir of Gryffindor?
I am taking “related” in the widest sense of the word, which means I will take – the obvious ones where Harry is clearly the Heir of Gryffindor (or another Founder) – fics where it is mentioned that Harry is related to one of the Founders even though he is not the Heir, – fics where Harry himself is one of the Founders, either through timetravel or reincarnation, – fics where the relationship is due to a blood-bond, marriage or adoption, – fics where Harry is not blood-related to any of the Founders but is their magical Heir.
- The only kind of relationship I do NOT take is if it’s purely sexual (without marriage).
- No badly written stories, WIPs with less than five chapters written or short abandoned WIPs.
- I am willing to take abandoned stories for this list, provided they are lengthy.) 1) Harry is related to Godric Gryffindor 2) Harry is related to Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw or Helga Hufflepuff 3) Harry is related to more than one Founder 4) Harry is one of the Founders, by timetravel or reincarnation When you rec stories for this list, please don’t leave just a link.
To put them up in this list I particularly need a summary and what Harry’s relationship to the Founders is. Status (WIP, Complete, Hiatus, Abandoned or One-shot), pairings (if there are any) and Rating would help as well!!! Thanks. 🙂 And thank you everyone who contributed to this list.
I absolutely love this fic. It’s really outstanding and original. # Great fic, definitely worth a read. NR I haven’t read the fic new Fic has been added recently.1) Harry is related to Godric Gryffindor The Ancestor’s Call by Naia. NR With Voldemort rising, Harry is busy trying to stay alive. But what would happen if the hope of the wizarding world disappeared? Where is he gone to? New powers, friendships, discoveries.
Harry is in for an interesting year! Abandoned. PG-13. Harry is called back in time to train with various ancestors, after going through two of them, he gets to the Founders time and finds out that Gryffindor is one of his ancestors. At the Heart of the Matter by haymak.
- After the events of the DOM, Harry starts to slowly reevaluate his life and with truths revealed and a new perspective, he gets at the heart of the matter and sets of on his own path to becoming the man he was destined to become.
- Manipulative Dumbledore.
NC-17. Complete. Harry is Gryffindor’s Heir, Neville is Ravenclaw’s. The Awakening of a Magus by the-dreamer4. ## Post-GoF. Mostly gen. Harry’s powers suddenly awaken. PG-13. WIP. Harry is Heir of Gryffindor (as are several others in the fic), Neville is Heir of Hufflepuff, Hermione Heir of Ravenclaw, Draco and Snape are Heirs of Slytherin.
The Father by black-phoenix-warrior. NR Harry/Hermione, Lily/Godric. Harry learns the truth about his heritage and not in the way he imagined. (Lily has timetravelled and Godric is Harry’s father.) R. WIP. Harry Potter and Dumbledore’s Army by Cat Calls. # In his 6th year, Harry has to come to grips with his lot in life.
He’s awoken during the summer by horrific visions, forcing him to realize that he must train himself not just physically but mentally as well. Complete. PG. WIP sequel: Harry Potter and the Founder’s Sword, Harry and the Weasleys are descendents of Gryffindor, Dumbledore a descendent of Ravenclaw and after Dumbledore’s death both Hermione and Luna get “adopted” as descendents to Ravenclaw.
Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny by Wheezy1. # Harry/Hermione, Neville/Luna. Post OotP. Harry finds that Dumbledore has been less than honest or helpful with him, takes control of his own life and finds the training he needs from others. Complete. PG-13. Harry is the magical Heir of Gryffindor (and he’s also a descendent of Godric), Neville of Hufflepuff, Hermione of Slytherin and Luna of Ravenclaw.
(It was due to Dumbledore’s manipulations that Neville and Hermione hadn’t been put into the correct House.) Harry Potter and the Secret Sanctuary by Farfumsane. ## Harry/Susan, Harry/SallyAnn Perks, Harry/OFC, and (eventually) Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione.
- Harry and Co’s 6th year is filled with new powers, places, experiences and faces.
- HighPower!Harry. WIP. PG-13.
- Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor.
- Harry Potter and the Sword of the Hero by joe6991.
- NR A thousand-year-old oath stands to be fulfilled.
- The war between Good and Evil has been raging on for a millennium.
It has a chance to end, but has the hero of the side of good lost the will to live? Harry Potter returns to the Dursleys care for the summer, but he finds the loss of Sirius hard to bear. He blames himself for his death. Voldemort doesn?t let him rest though, and soon Harry is flung back into his world.
The war escalates, and more people die or join Voldemort. The fear of the Dark Lord reaches beyond the wizarding world and into the Muggle one. Both worlds will collide, as Harry will have to make the ultimate choice between what is right and what is easy. For in this war, some things are more important than life or death? R.
Complete. Sequels Harry Potter and the Defiance of the Hero and Harry Potter and the Soul of the Hero, Godric Gryffindor once swore an oath that his descendants always would fight the descendants of Salazar Slytherin. Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor. Harry Potter and the Year of Discovery by dbzdragonlanceman.
- Sixth year. PG-13. Complete.
- Sequel Harry Potter and the Spirit of Time,
- Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor.
- Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor by Brent Braten.
- Harry’s sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Complete. PG.
- Author is considering a sequel but won’t write it before book 7 is out as he wants to use parts of it, staying as close as possible to canon while integrating his own ideas.) Living With Danger by whydoyouneedtoknow.
## Sirius/OFC, Remus/OFC, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Luna/Draco, Neville/OFC, Charlie/Tonks. AU. A few months after Voldemort’s first fall Remus (with the help of two OFCs) finds out where Harry lives and how the Dursleys treat him. They also find out that Pettigrew was the traitor and that Sirius is innocent.
- They steal Harry and break Sirius out of Azkaban.
- Basically Harry, Draco and Hermione grow up together with Remus, Sirius and the wives of the two Marauders. PG-13. Complete.
- Sequels Living without Danger and Dealing with Danger (WIP).
- There are also a couple of One-shots, Alternate Endings and Crossovers,
Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor (though his powers have been bound by his father when he was a baby), Neville is the Heir of Hufflepuff, Meghan (OFC, daughter of Sirius) is the Heir of Ravenclaw. The Refiner’s Fire by Abraxan. # Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Remus/Tonks.
- Sixth year.
- After a rare magical illness Harry becomes outstandingly powerful.
- He has to deal both with teenage-problems and more importantly with many plots by Voldemort and his Deatheaters to kill him.R. Complete.
- Sequel The Time of Destiny, ficlets taking place during the epilogue On Second Thoughts and A Fox’s Tale, one-shot sequel A Very Harry Christmas,
Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor, as is his great-grandfather Albus Dumbledore. Scion of Gryffindor by Crys. ## Harry/Tonks. On his sixteenth birthday Harry gets a surprising visitor: the ghost of his ancestor Godric Gryffindor. Harry doesn’t quite trust Dumbledore anymore due to everything that happened in OotP. capn_blackrose, NR Harry’s relatives have finally gone to all known levels of abuse. In the middle of the night, during an act of violence, a rescuer appears.R. Complete. (Mentions of rape and suicide.) Godric Gryffindor is Harry’s father.2) Harry is related to either Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw or Helga Hufflepuff Heir of Slytherin by rayama.
NR Voldemort needs to find a worthy Heir in order to assume the title of Lord Slytherin. Fortunately, he planned ahead, and his grandson Harry Potter is the perfect candidate. Sort of Severitus. Rating is for Sirius’ pottymouth. No pairings. WIP (most likely abandoned).R. Return of Ravenclaw by kiwithefruit.
NR Post HBP. Harry learns of his linage, another connection to voldemort, and another reason to hate Dumbledore. Some new powers but not super Harry; independent Harry, darkish but not evil Harry. WIP. PG. Harry is a descendent of Ravenclaw. (Author seemingly hasn’t grasped the existence of a fullstop.
His regular writing style certainly doesn’t include them.) Slytherin’s Gift by Angie Astravic. Harry meets Salazar, Draco meets Godric, irony ensues. One-shot. PG. Humor. Harry is Slytherin’s descendant, Draco Gryffindor’s. You Broke Him, You Fix Him by teacherbev. NR After a brutal Occlumency lesson has disasterous consequences, Dumbledore insists that Snape fix Harry and take his place at the Dursleys.R.
WIP. Harry is the Heir of Ravenclaw.3) Harry is related to more than one Founder Amulet of Time 1: The Age of the Founders by Luna the Moonmonster. # Harry/OFC, in later parts Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione. Post GoF. After Harry gets a strange birthday gift he and his friends end up in the time of the Hogwarts Founders.
Complete. PG-13. Sequels Amulet of Time 2: Two Worlds, Two Wars, Amulet of Time 3: The Wolf and the Pelican, Interlude: Draco’s Two Months in Muggleland and Amulet of Time 4: There and Back Again, Concludes first story-arc. Amulet of Time 5: Sirius and the Sphinx Abandoned WIP. Harry is the descendant of both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.
What If Neville Was The Chosen One – FULL STORY | Harry Potter Film Theory
Crumbling Pedestal by Shivani grazhir, Or here # Harry/Snape. When Voldemort tries to force Harry to duel in the graveyard at the conclusion of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, things take an entirely different direction as Fate steps in to meddle: Harry travels to the times of the Founders where he spends twenty something years, Salazar bonds with him as his brother, after which he returns with super powers and a changed name (Heru Slytherin).
- Complete. PG.
- Harry is blood-bonded to Salazar Slytherin and becomes his brother.
- He is also a descendant of Godric Gryffindor.
- A Dream Come True.
- Or Not by Smorefan.
- NR Dumbledore reveals another secret that he has been keeping.
- Will Harry be able to accept it? Will Snape? And what is up with Harry’s powers? Severitus Challenge so obviously AU.
OoTP spoilers, HBP does not exist. also abused and powerful Harry.R. WIP. Harry is related to all four Founders. Forlorn Hope by Elssha. # Severitus. Harry/Hermione. Post-GoF. ‘I was lied to about James Potter, a liar, a cheater, a thief. I was lied to about Lily Potter, her family, her past.
Worst of all, I was lied to about Harry Potter, for no such boy existed’. Horris Complete. PG-13. WIP-Sequel Forlorn Prophecy, Harry is related to all four Founders’ lines. The Founders’ Heir by Renatus. # After OotP Harry gets attacked by Voldemort at Privet Drive and vanishes, only to reappear several months later.
He has spent those months in the time of the Founders, learning new magics and has been given a special duty, to deal with Voldemort. WIP. PG. Harry is pulled back in time to the time of the Founders and trained for a task by them. He is also blood-related to at least one but not the Heir of any single one.
Everyone who is pulled back to the time of the Founders, getting trained for a task is called a Heir. (Other Heirs are Albus and Aberforth Dumbledore and Tom Riddle before he became Voldemort.) Ghost of a Memory by Phoenix Boy. Or here ## Harry/Severus. Harry has died several years ago after his defeat of Voldemort.
Now James Evans applies for the post of DADA-teacher. (Second link leads to a more recent version where the author is currently working on reediting and correcting the story but it isn’t complete yet.) R. Complete. Harry is descended from both Salazar Slytherin (through his mother) and Godric Gryffindor (through his father).
Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power by teacherbev. # Starts mid-year during OotP. (Rest of OotP and HBP doesn’t happen.) Harry gets kidnapped by Voldemort and thinking “Merlin, save me” with all his power and magic behind it, manages to transport himself and Severus back in time to Merlin and the Founders.
Severus as mentor to Harry. Complete. PG-13. Harry is the descendant of all four Founders and Merlin. Harry Potter and the Heir of the Four Founders by Mione5. NRC It’s Harry’s fifth year and things aren’t going well at the Dursley’s or Hogwarts. New powers, a prophecy and Snape! Complete.
- PG. Sequel Harry Potter and the Curse of Count Krutormvik,
- He’s the Heir of all Four Founders and therefore outstandingly powerful.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoners of the Dark Lord by La Luna Negra.
- NR Subtle Harry/Hermione.
- Harry gains new powers, but which should be controlled, new mentors who are not easy going and a DADA professor who hates Harry’s guts, and a death to get over.
PG-13. Complete. WIP-Sequel Harry Potter and the White Magic, Harry is the Heir of the four Founders and Merlin. The Hogwarts Apprentices I: Gentry Green by lisa roquin. ## Snape/Lupin, Harry/Seamus. Harry and six other students are invited to apprenticeship studies.
Harry ends up learning a lot about his ancestry, most notably his mother’s heritage who wasn’t a Muggleborn. NC-17. WIP. Harry is the Heir of Slytherin (through his mother’s side) and also related to Gryffindor (through his father’s side) though the current Heir of Gryffindor is Neville. Honour Bound by Draeconin.
NR Harry/Draco. Lucius owes a life debt. Draco pays. NC-17. Complete. Harry is the son of Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. If All Hope Were Lost by animalcrazy10102. NR Harry/Ginny.3 months after Harry and Voldemort vanish, everyone thinks they are both dead, but Ginny refuses to give up hope that he’ll return. kinsfire, Harry/Hermione/Tonks/statue of Lily/possibly Ginny. Somewhat manipulative Dumbledore. Post-OotP. Abandoned. NC-17. (Need to be registered and logged in to read.) Harry is the Heir of Ravenclaw (through his mother’s side) and chosen Heir of Slytherin (chosen by Slytherin’s vault which rejects Voldemort).
- Overdosed on Love by Missi_Young.
- NR Harry/Draco/Severus/Remus.
- Three magical creatures wish to claim Harry as his mate.
- How will he cope? NC-17. WIP.
- Harry is the Heir of all four Founders.
- Parallels by Bobmin.
- Harry has won the war and lost everything he held near and dear.
- In desperation he gambles everything on a dimensional jump.
Can Harry find what he needs to heal and be happy again? Some changes are minor, others are profound. Massively AU, Not HBP Compliant.R. Complete. Harry is the Heir to all four Founders – though it’s not an important part of the fic. Red Bolt of Lightning by A.S.
Leif. # Harry/OFC. Post-OotP. Harry has enough of Dumbledore’s keeping secrets and runs away, hiding in the Mansion he inherited from Sirius. Complete. PG-13. Sequels Power the Dark Lord Knows Not, Challenging the Darkness and First Light Comes After the Darkest Night, Harry isn’t related to the Founders by blood but he is their prophecied Heir.
Reign of Power by Fayr Warning. NR Post-OotP 7th Year. No one is entirely innocent. The lines between Dark and Light have faded into Grey and Harry must learn to fight for himself.7th year and the war is breaking. Lords, Heirs, Vampires,werewolves, magic and more.
PG-13. Complete. Harry is descended of Gryffindor, Slytherin and Ravenclaw. The Sleeping Dragon Wakes by AncientzDream. ## Lily and James went to greater lengths to protect their son than even Dumbledore knew and, as Harry grows into his inheritance, the Wizarding world will find out just how deep one old man’s betrayal can run.
Will contain het/slash in later chapters. Dark/Independent/Powerful!Harry. WIP. NC-17. Harry is descended from both Slytherin and Gryffindor.4) Harry is one of the Founders, by timetravel or reincarnation H is for Helga by draegyn ## Harry/Salazar, Harry/Snape. Professor Potter’s first history lesson: the books are wrong and Hermione is going to be remembered as the dumbest best friend in history. PG-13. One-shot. Sequel S is for Slytherin, Harry is Helga Hufflepuff. How to Tell the Truth from Lies by Lady Azar de Tameran.
NR Very few HBP spoilers. History books say that Salazar Slytherin was an evil wizard, but was he? One thousand years after his death, Salazar returns to save the Wizarding World. Complete. PG. Harry is a reincarnation of Salazar Slytherin. Me Again by I never stole a cookie in my life. NR They tried to convince Godric that you are not a good person.
Fools.he already knew. WIP. PG. Harry as reincarnation of Salazar. The Other Side of the Mirror by darkcyan. NR On his fifteenth birthday, Harry Potter begins to dream of someone disturbingly familiar. As the weeks pass, the dreams continue. What will happen when he returns to Hogwarts? And are these changes he’s experiencing just puberty.
- Or something more? Salazar Slytherin and his best friend reincarnate in Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.
- The fic answers Severitus’ challenge. WIP. PG.
- Harry as reincarnation of Salazar.
- Too Clever by Far by Ganama.
- NR Harry finds out that he was Salazar Slytherin in a past life.
- He learns to live with the knowledge while teetering between unfailing loyalty and the urge to tinker with fate.R.
WIP. Harry as reincarnation of Salazar. This list is closely related to lothy ‘s lists Fics where Harry is royalty or nobility, Fics where Harry owns or controls Hogwarts or its wards as well as painless_j ‘s list Hogwarts Founders, My other lists,
Is Neville the chosen one or Harry
3 Neville and Nagini: The Coup de Grâce – The whole True Heir of Gryffindor debate becomes more pressing during the Battle of Hogwarts, whereby the Sword of Gryffindor essentially delivers the final blow. By beheading the last Horcrux (Nagini), Neville invokes Voldemort’s mortality, arguably allowing anyone to strike the Dark Lord down thereafter.
Book 1 – Prince of Slytherin – Neville sets off for Hogwarts on the Hogwarts Express, where Hermione Granger helps him find his toad, Trevor. After being Sorted into Gryffindor House, Neville makes an effort to maintain his friendship with Harry Potter, while clashing with Jim Potter and Ron Weasley,
Despite his good grasp of magical theory, Neville initially struggles in his classes, relying heavily on Hermione’s inter-House study group for help. After Jim steals his Rememberall, a gift from his grandmother, Neville lashes out at his friends and retreats into the bathrooms, where he is attacked by a rampaging troll.
After Harry and Hermione help him fight it off, Theo Nott helps Neville use the Rememberall to access his memories of Algernon’s abuse. Algernon is sent to the Longbottom Mandrake farm in the Australian Outback as a form of forced retirement and punishment with the condition that he will be arrested and sent to Azkaban should he return to the British Isles, and Neville bonds with his friends over the experience.
- Harry is impressed by Neville’s poise in handling the situation, and asks him act as his moral compass.
- After the Rememberall incident, Neville stumbles on the Cerberus in the third floor corridor with Hermione, Ron and Jim.
- Though he sensibly tries to stay out of the group’s interest in the Philosopher’s Stone, he is still drawn into the possessed Quirrell ‘s scheme to steal it.
He, Hermione, Jim and Ron are kidnapped and held in the Mirror of Erised room, which is surrounded by flames. While Harry, Theo Nott, and Blaise Zabini help untie the group, Neville casts a powerful Aguamenti spell to dampen the flames, securing their escape.
Probably. All the pure-blood families are related, and on the Black family tree, Draco’s great-grandfather’s first cousin Callidora Black marries one Harfang Longbottom, who is likely a relation of Neville’s.
Did Neville have a crush on Hermione?
Neville may have had a crush on Hermione (he asked her first, they were in the same House and year, and she helped him out a lot with schoolwork). Hermione, however, had, unbeknownst to anyone else except Ginny, already agreed to go with Krum.
Who has the oldest age at Hogwarts?
So Hogwarts has 7 years presumably from ages 11 – 18.
Did Neville wear a fat suit in Harry Potter?
Tom Felton wrote about “Harry Potter” costar Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) in his new memoir. Felton said Lewis became “hunkier” and “slightly less Neville-like” in appearance over time. Lewis was given “a wedge behind his ears, fake teeth, and a little fat suit” to look more like his character.
Loading Something is loading. Thanks for signing up! Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you’re on the go. Tom Felton said that ” Harry Potter ” costar Matthew Lewis had to alter his appearance in the film franchise because he kept becoming “hunkier” with each movie. “Let’s face it: Neville Longbottom was never intended to be the stud of the show,” Felton, who starred as Draco Malfoy in all eight films released between 2001 and 2011, wrote in his memoir released on Tuesday, titled ” Beyond the Wand: The Magic and Mayhem of Growing Up a Wizard,” Lewis portrayed Neville Longbottom, the initially shy and awkward Gryffindor student, in the “HP” movies. Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter and Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” Warner Bros. Outside of Neville’s character development, Lewis matured physically and began looking less like the round-faced kid introduced at the start of the franchise. Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” Warner Bros. Lewis himself recalled the experience of transforming into Neville through the use of false teeth and padding in a 2021 interview with Metro, “It happened when I came back from the break in between films two and three,” he said.
“It was a slightly longer break than normal because they had shifted from a winter to a summer blockbuster, and when I came back I was much taller than everyone else and, I guess, thinner than I had been.” “They tried stuffing my cheeks with cotton wool, which was disgusting, then they cut these bits of sponge from creature effects and put them in there,” Lewis explained.
The actor said that the cheek stuffing “absorbed saliva so after a full day that was fucking vile.” He also confirmed that he was given oversized shoes, “plastic behind the ears to make them stick forward,” and false teeth. Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom in “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” Warner Bros. Since the franchise ended more than a decade ago, Felton and Lewis have remained close. “Matthew is a great example of everything good about ‘Potter,'” Felton said.
- He’s a lovely, down-to-earth guy, humble to a fault.
- His knowledge of and interest in all manner of subjects guarantees great conversation, and that makes him one of my favorite people to have a pint with.” “Of all the Potter alumni I bump into, Matthew is one of those I enjoy seeing the most,” he added.
“Any Slytherin-Gryffindork rivalry is long forgotten.” Sign up for notifications from Insider! Stay up to date with what you want to know. Subscribe to push notifications
Why doesn t Neville marry Luna?
Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood’s romance wouldn’t have lasted, according to Evanna Lynch Harry Potter fans have long been into the idea that Luna Lovegood and might have been a couple, with rumours of romance sparked by this rather lovely moment in The Deathly Hallows Part II. But Evanna Lynch, who played Lovegood, has said that even if the duo had become a couple after the films and books ended, it wouldn’t have lasted. It turns out that Neville was a little too traditional for Luna. “I think he’s very much a homebody, a stay-at-home dad,” Lynch told,
- And Luna wants to go out and explore the world and different creatures, and I think she wants to have several different relationships and not be committed forever.
- Neville would want a good sturdy wife who cooks, and that’s not her.” As it turned out, Neville went on to wed Hannah Abbott, the Herbology professor at Hogwarts, while Luna ended up with Rolf Scamander, the grandson of Newt Scamander – that crazy famous magizoologist who’s the focus of JK Rowling’s brand new movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
: Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood’s romance wouldn’t have lasted, according to Evanna Lynch
Did anyone have a crush on Harry Potter
For Ginny her crush on Harry is super obvious, as is Romilda’s, even if Romilda was willing to use date rape for it. Gabrielle had signs of a childish crush on Harry in Deathly Hallows too just by the way she looked at him and Cho clearly was interested in Harry, though to what extent it is hard to tell.
Are Matthew Lewis and Daniel Radcliffe friends
Actor Matthew Lewis on saying goodbye to Harry Potter
As goofy Neville Longbottom, actor Matthew Lewis spent a decade lighting up the silver screen alongside boy wizard Harry Potter. Now, as the curtain falls on this most magical of film franchises, he reveals to Dave Owens why he’s reinventing himself on stageMATTHEW Lewis confesses he’s managed to pull off the neat trick of leading parallel lives during the last decade.The Leeds-born actor is familiar to millions as the hapless Neville Longbottom in one of the greatest screen franchises of all time – Harry Potter.However, unlike the film’s stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson who are mobbed at every turn, Matthew reveals his luck at leading diametrically opposed existences – one in the unrelenting glare of Hollywood’s bright lights, the other a slice of quiet anonymity back home in Yorkshire.
“I only get recognised when the films come out and it’s in the public eye,” he explains in his broad avuncular Yorks brogue. “Although that’s the benefit of growing up, I can now grow a beard and no one recognises me! “It’s not like Dan, Rupert and Emma, who get recognised everywhere,” he continues.
- I can still pop down the shops and not be bothered.
- I’ve been hugely lucky in that respect.
- Matthew, a Potter fan since the first book was published, has been acting since he was five.
- He won the role of Neville, aged 11, after begging his mum to take him to an open audition at the Queen’s Hotel in Leeds.
After a few months of waiting he was called back for further auditions in London, where he battled five other aspiring Nevs to win the part. He dismisses the suggestion – oft put to child stars – that spending his formative years on a film set meant there’s a gaping hole where his youth should have been.
- People always ask me if I’ve missed out on my childhood and I honestly don’t think I have,” he muses.
- I was terribly homesick at first.
- It was hard being away from home and I have missed a few family gatherings through filming, but I always tried to get back home as much as possible, and have always kept the same friends back in Leeds.
“If anything it felt like I had two childhoods,” adds the self-confessed Leeds United fan. “The one with all the mad stuff going around the world promoting Harry Potter and then back to normality hanging out with all my mates and going to Elland Road to watch Leeds play.” When the final instalment in JK Rowling’s bank rolling fantasy films – Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 – hits cinema screens this summer, it will signify the final chapter for the boy wizard and his Hogwarts pals, but it will also open a new volume in the career of Matthew Lewis.
The 21-year-old who has appeared in all eight Harry Potter films, faces a new challenge. He’s swapping fighting the dark forces of evil, for something a little more sedate but nonetheless rewarding – a stint treading the boards. Matthew will be appearing in his first ever stage role – Agatha Christie’s criminal melodrama Verdict alongside seasoned pros such as Drop The Dead Donkey’s Robert Duncan and Wild At Heart’s Dawn Steele.
“Yes, it’s the first time I’ve ever acted on stage,” he chuckles “Theatre is something that has passed me by. “Now I want to go with it and see where it takes me. When you’ve played the same character for 10 years you don’t want to become typecast, you want to be seen in a different way.
“That’s why it’s a pleasure and privilege to work with experienced stage actors. It’s a great foundation for me to appear in such a great production. “We opened in Windsor and I have to confess it was a bit terrifying,” he jokes. “We didn’t have much rehearsal time, only about three weeks in all. The first night it was nerve-wracking, but once I got that first performance and then the first week out of the way it it’s been easier.
He admits switching from the discipline of acting on the big screen to stage has not been without its problems. “On camera it’s easier to convey emotion with the aid of close ups, cutting and editing. For me the hardest thing on stage has been facial recognition, being able to carry the story to the back row of the upper circle, as much to the front row of the stalls.
- I found that difficult at first, it almost felt like I was over acting compared to film.
- Now five weeks into its run, Matthew is in Plymouth where Verdict plays before arriving in Cardiff next week for a stint at The New Theatre.
- While the play runs for a year, Matthew is only contracted to the end of June.
Then he has to leave the cast for the little matter of promo for the final Harry Potter instalment – one of the most eagerly awaited films in cinematic history. Despite severe prompting from me, Matthew won’t give too much away, wary of spoiling the plot for the worldwide legions of fans.
Although he does reveal that Neville will be at the heart of the action fighting the fount of all evil Lord Voldemort as part of Dumbledore’s Army – alongside his Hogwarts chums Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. He also confides that there were no tears and no sadness on the last day of filming, although it was an incredibly emotional moment.
“I didn’t feel sad, I felt incredibly proud,” says Matthew, who has become firm friends with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. “I felt a special bond with all the cast and all the crew that have worked on the films for 10 years. “It’s been an incredible achievement to complete the series and have the privilege to see at first hand what the films have meant to so many people.
- It’s also been a huge pleasure to work with such brilliant actors as Alan Rickman and Jason Isaacs who were always so tremendously generous in offering help and advice to the younger members of the cast.
- It hasn’t quite sunk in yet, that this is it, the end of the Harry Potter films.
- We will all be getting together for promo in June, so it’s not like we won’t see each other again.” Matthew says that he, even now, he is still surprised at the frenzied devotion this most of magical of tales inspires in fans – especially as another round of promotional work swings into action.
“I remember the premiere for the first film when I was 11, getting out of the car and hearing people shouting Matthew, Matthew,” he recalls. “I was thinking how do these people know my name. It was all a little confusing. “More recently I was entrusted with doing the promo for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 in South America, which I thought was a little dangerous,” he laughs.
- It was the first time we’d ever done promo there.
- I went on a whistlestop tour of Brasil, Argentina and Chile.
- It was incredible.
- I had never experienced anything like it.
- Hundreds of fans had turned out at the airports and followed the car to and from the hotel,” he remembers, still sounding a little dazed by the memory.
“I felt like Paul McCartney or The Beatles. Although I kept stressing to every body I met that when I returned to Heathrow I could guarantee there would be no one waiting for me!” Soucre: : Actor Matthew Lewis on saying goodbye to Harry Potter
Did Matthew Lewis have a crush on Emma Watson
Trending – The post was an answer to the question, “Does Emma Watson have a crush on Daniel Radcliffe?” Later, the caption of the post read, “No, actually. Daniel and Rupert and Matthew all had a crush on Emma. But Emma liked Tom Felton AKA Draco Malfoy (my assumption of how the Dramione shipping started).
- Tom and Emma are really close friends ‘till this day.
- There were a lot of rumors that they were dating, though they denied it, and Emma has a new boyfriend.
- One thing that comes out of a celebrity’s mouth could go a long way *sigh*.” Now for those of you who don’t know, ‘ Harry Potter’ Daniel Radcliffe and ‘Ron Weasley’ Rupert Grint were from Gryffindor as well as Matthew Lewis aka Neville Longbottom.
All three Gryffindor had a crush on Emma Watson. For more updates, stick to Koimoi. Must Read: Miley Cyrus Once Called Herself A ‘Cold F*cking Bitch’ While Addressing Split With Liam Hemsworth: “I Don’t F*ck Dead Guys, When It’s Over” Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google News