- 1 Who was Adam from Love Island with
- 2 Is Adam Collard still with Paige
- 3 Who did Adam Collard date on his first Love Island
- 4 Why did Adam and Paige break up
- 5 What happened to Paige Love Island
- 6 Has Adam Collard been in Love Island twice
- 7 Are Jacques and Paige back together
- 8 Is Paige with Jacques or Adam
- 9 Where are Paige and Adam now
- 10 Is Adam from Love Island still together
- 11 What was Adam from Love Island controversy
Who was Adam from Love Island with
During both seasons of Love Island, he coupled up with the following people: Kendall Rae-Knight in 2018. Rosie Williams in 2018. Zara McDermott in 2018.
Who was Adam Collard in a relationship with?
Adam may be causing lots of drama for the ladies on the current season of E4’s Celebs Go Dating, but it seems his romantic life could be following a new path with TNT sports host Laura Video Loading Video Unavailable Celebs go Dating: Agents discuss Adam and Lottie Notorious Lothario and former Love Island contestant Adam Collard is said to have charmed sports presenter Laura Woods – and they were spotted out on a date together. The 27-year-old reality star – has been accused of breaking hearts and cheating on exes in the past – was spotted with 36-year-old football pundit Laura in a pub in County Durham at the weekend.
The pair are said to have been close with conversation looking intimate as they knocked back drinks together. Adam – how is currently starring on E4’s hit reality show Celebs Go Dating – has been linked to model Lottie Moss, reality star Zara McDermott and OnlyFans star Demi Sims in the past. While Laura was previously linked to England rugby player Alex Corbisiero – who she dated for eight years until they split this year.
But it seems the burning spark of passion could be building between Adam and Laura after they were spotted at the Black Bull pub in Trimdon on Saturday night. It’s reported that the pair were “deep in conversation” while together at the low-key boozer.
Adam Collard has been spotted out on a secret date ( Image: Anthony Harvey/REX/Shutterstock for NTA) Sports presenter Laura Woods would appear to be the Love Island hunk’s latest victim ( Image: Getty Images) An onlooker told The Sun : “Laura and Adam were definitely on a date and seemed to be very close.
They sat in the Black Bull for a few hours and were talking over drinks. Adam seemed very keen on Laura and they looked like any other cosy couple enjoying a few drinks on a night out.” Adam has been causing drama on Celebs Go Dating after growing close to fellow participant Lottie, 25.
- However, their relationship has been far from plain sailing as he has rebuffed her to date other women – only for Kate Moss’ sister Lottie to take him back.
- Meanwhile, Laura recently opened up about her own love life, revealing that she is happy to move on following the collapse of her relationship with 35-year-old Alex.
She told The Sun she decided to end things, explaining: “It was my decision – it was the right one and I’ve never regretted it. We’d lived in each other’s pockets and breaking up with him felt like coming up for air.” Adam was recently linked to OnlyFans model Lottie Moss ( Image: adamcollard/Instagram) Adam’s ex, Paige Thorne, accused him of cheating on her ( Image: Jonathan Hordle/REX/Shutterstock) She then shared her excitement over being able to try to find love again.
- She said: “I am single, but I’m also dating.
- That’s a part of my life that I have learned to keep private.
- I don’t want to put my whole life out there for everybody to see.
- I want to keep some things like ‘that person’ more sacred.” A group of people she recently dumped were her TalkSport listeners – as Laura quit the show and now covers sport for TNT.
She explained when quitting her radio show: “You lot, our listeners, have given me so much comfort and guided me through some of my toughest moments, without even realising it. “So I wanted to thank you personally for that. I will miss it dearly, even the Spurs fans.There’s nothing better, I know I will never find a job like this, it’s unique.
Is Adam Collard still with Paige
However, after three years together, the pair split in 2023, with Paige confirming they were still friends.
Who did Adam Collard date on his first Love Island
Love Island 2018 romances – During his first appearance for series 4 of Love Island, Adam arrived as a bombshell and set his sights on Kendall Rae-Knight. But it wasn’t long until his head was turned as Rosie Williams arrived in the villa, which prompted the Geordie to call things off with Kendall. Adam got close to Rosie Williams during his first time on Love Island (Image: ITV) Before Zara McDermott entered the villa (Image: ITV2/PLANET PHOTOS) Adam got to know Zara until she was unexpectedly dumped from the villa after just a couple of weeks. This led to Adam getting to know Casa Amor’s Darylle Sargeant before deciding that he wanted to make things work with Zara on the outside world.
Why did Adam and Paige break up
Love Island’s Paige Thorne explains why she & Adam Collard really split 9 January 2023, 14:28 Paige Thorne finally lifts the lid on how she broke up with Adam
Love Island 2022 contestants Paige Thorne and Adam Collard split in October and she’s finally explaining the reasons behind their breakup.After Adam Collard returned to the villa in 2022 as a bombshell, three years after first starring on the show, he quickly hit it off with Welsh paramedic Paige Thorne.Paige was moving on from her turbulent romance with Jacques O’Neil and her and Adam grew close quickly, leaving the villa together shortly before the final.They met each other’s families and continued their relationship in the outside world, but only for two months after Adam was seen getting close to other girls in more than one viral video.Three months after their breakup Paige lifted the lid on how their split went down during an Instagram Q&A with her one million followers on Sunday 8th January.
Paige Thorne and Adam Collard split after two months together. Picture: Paige Thorne said she’s ‘happy’ being single. Picture: Paige Thorne/Instagram She started off by saying she wouldn’t ‘bash’ him as it wasn’t fair, but recalled their conversations before they decided to go their separate ways, making the decision after he jetted off to Bali.
She told her fans: “I’m not going to bash him by any means because I think he had a really hard time when our breakup came out. I’m not going to add to that because I don’t think it’s fair. But obviously everyone was aware of the pictures of him with his arm around other girls at nightclubs or whatever, on his PAs.
“I was willing to put them behind me and move on because at the end of the day it is just an arm around, I can get over that.” Paige went on: “But then I was getting sent more videos of him on nights out that didn’t go viral and they really were shady and that’s not a relationship I want to be in.” Love Island’s Paige and Adam were together for two months. Picture: ITV2 Adam Collard was in Bali when he and Paige Thorne split. Picture: Adam Collard/Instagram The reality star said they disagreed over their views on the relationship, with her stating she didn’t want a boyfriend who was ‘accessible’ to anyone else. She added: “I want to be 100% certain my guy is about me and isn’t accessible to anyone else.
So it wasn’t something we could agree on. He went to Bali and it broke down from there. “I text him like, ‘this is done, this isn’t working. It’s clear that something has shifted between us.’ And there was no fight for it, it was just obvious that’s the way the relationship was headed.” Paige insisted there’s no hard feelings between them and that they’re both happy in their respective lives.
“No bad blood,” she added. “We were together for, what, two months? But I’m happy, he’s happy.” : Love Island’s Paige Thorne explains why she & Adam Collard really split
What happened to Paige Love Island
Are Love Island’s Paige Thorne and Jacques O’Neill back together? fans, we may have some very surprising news for you. It appears last year’s cast members and Jacques O’Neill could be back together, after a recent Instagram post has got a number of fans suspecting there’s something going on with the pair.
Over the weekend Paige shared a stunning picture of herself on Instagram at a café in a Ralph Lauren shirt dress, captioning the image: “Name a more iconic duo other than shopping and brunch, I’ll wait 🛍️🤍”. In amongst the many comments from her followers saying how great she looked there was one comment that raised a few eyebrows.
Paige’s ex Jacques O’Neill left a comment saying: “Told you you’d look pretty in Ralph Lauren 🐎 should listen to me more often.” To which Paige replied with two white love hearts. Er, does this mean what we think it does? Many fans took the interaction between the pair as an indication they’re back together. One person wrote: “There’s still hope for them both😍🙏🙏🙏”, whereas another simply wrote: “OH MY GODDDDDDD”. Yep, us too. So far the pair haven’t confirmed if they are back together, and this interaction could easily just be a platonic conversation between two friends. Following their separate times in Casa Amor, the pair broke up and Jacques left the villa. Paige remained in the villa and began dating Adam Collard, who she continued a relationship with for a few months outside the villa, before the in October last year.
Since leaving the villa Paige and Jacques have appeared to be on good terms, with Jacques speaking highly of Paige in an interview with, In November last year, Jacques told the publication: “Whenever I see Paige I am going to speak to the girl. I’ve got nothing against her. She’s a lovely girl and I’m always gonna care for her.
It’s as simple as that.”
Does this mean a reconciliation could be on the cards? Cosmopolitan UK has reached out to Paige and Jacques’ representatives for comment.
: Are Love Island’s Paige Thorne and Jacques O’Neill back together?
How long did Luca and Gemma date?
Weeks after leaving the villa, Luca pulled out all of the stops to make Gem his official girlfriend, but sadly they split just three months later.
What happened to Paige and Jacques?
Love Island star Paige Thorne has shut down rumours that she has rekindled her relationship with fellow islander Jacques O’Neill. The TV personality set the record straight in a Q&A session with followers on her Instagram Stories on Monday night (June 19). David M. Benett // Getty Images Related: Love Island announces show first with Maya Jama villa twist “This kinda question asked a lot,” said Paige. “Not too much to say on this because there’s honestly nothing to really say. However, we are on good terms and just want each other to be happy.” Speculation that the two had reunited arose in June after an Instagram exchange on one of Paige’s posts.
- The ex-islander shared three photos of herself sitting at a restaurant table enjoying a spot of “shopping and brunch”.
- Related: Love Island fans cringe at awkward kiss Ex Jacques O’Neill left a comment saying: “Told you you’d look pretty in Ralph Lauren,” with a horse emoji.
- Should listen to me more often.” Paige’s response? Two white love hearts.
O’Neill – who was fellow islander Gemma Owen ‘s ex-boyfriend – hit it off with Paige immediately after entering the villa. However, following his wandering hands at Casa Amor, the two broke up with Jacques leaving the show shortly afterwards. ITV In a later interview, Paige admitted she did consider leaving with Jacques, However, at the time, the reality star decided to stay on the show and couple up with bombshell and former islander Adam Collard, Paige and Adam dated briefly after the series, but their split was confirmed in October 2022,
How many times was Adam Collard on Love Island?
Adam Collard set to return to Love Island for a THIRD time Published: 17:39 BST, 3 August 2023 | Updated: 17:54 BST, 3 August 2023
- has hinted that he would consider returning to Love Island for a third time as in early 2024.
- The Love Island legend, 27, appeared on series four back in 2018 and famously caused havoc in the villa where he was labelled by some as a ‘gaslighter’.
- It 2022 the personal trainer made Love Island history by being the first contestant from a past series to be brought back where he had a whirlwind relationship with ex Paige Thorne before breaking up with her soon after the show ended.
- Despite having two very different appearances on the dating show, Adam admitted he ‘wouldn’t rule out’ doing it again if he was asked by producers.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, he said: ‘Would I do it again, I don’t know. Never say never, I wouldn’t rule it out. ‘I wouldn’t rule it out’: Adam Collard has hinted that he would consider returning to Love Island for a third time as a brand new All Stars season is set to launch in early 2024 Back again? The Love Island legend, 27, appeared on series four back in 2018 and infamously caused havoc in the villa where he was labelled by some as a ‘gaslighter’ Drama: It 2022 the personal trainer made Love Island history by being the first contestant from a past series to be brought back where he had a whirlwind relationship with Paige Thorne – they have since split
- ‘I’m already one up on the world other than Kady so I’ll let the others catch up.
- ‘Kady and I went to Marbella on a trip and she’s really nice, I thought I wouldn’t get on with her but she’s amazing.
- ‘I don’t know how she felt going back in there though, I know I felt a little weird going in the second time and I think the AllStars would do a bit better because everyone is in the same boat.
- ‘When I went in I got singled out a bit because people didn’t know if I was there for love or if I was there to mess it all up.’
- Adam opened up about his very different experiences on the series and admitted he was ‘two separate people’.
- He also revealed the advice he would give to any of the other alums looking to head back into the villa to find love.
The reality star said: ‘I think don’t worry about what happened the first time. I was probably self consciously, the best way to put it was walking on eggshells and I don’t think I enjoyed it as much because I felt like that. ‘The difference between my 2018 and my 2022 stint is simple, I really really liked Paige and it was boring because I wasn’t interested in anyone else.
Third time’s the charm: Despite having two separate appearances on the dating show, Adam admitted he ‘wouldn’t rule out’ doing it again if he was asked by producers ‘I was walking on eggshell’: Adam opened up about being ‘two different people’ on the series and revealed the advice he would give to any of the other alums looking to head back into the villa to find love ‘Whereas when I was 21 or 22-years-old I was a little jack in the box and I liked multiple people until Zara came in and then I was done.
I was two different people.’
- Despite the love triangle during his second stint between himself, Paige and Jacques O’Neill, the personal trainer revealed the rugby player has recently got in contact with him and moved on from the drama.
- He said: ‘I actually spoke to Jacques the other day and he asked to ring me today which is actually out of all those circumstances and everything that happened in the villa is amazing.
- ‘I think he wants some advice on personal training which is nice that we can speak on that level now after the drama’.
- Despite keeping in contact with the odd co-star from his recent ITV2 stint, Adam said he is still pals with a lot of the 2018 cast and it was a very different experience to the second due to ‘no one caring about being famous’.
Adam continued: ‘I think Love Island 2018 will always have something in my heart. You’ll never match something like that being on TV for the first time, it’s a weird process even if you don’t find anyone.
- ‘Being honest though all of my friends are the ones from the first series and not really the second because we had such a bond and no one cared about being famous then, if you know what I mean.’
- The Geordie, who is currently opening his second gym in Newcastle, said he ‘never cared’ about fame and ‘loves going to work everyday’.
- He gushed that he is thankful for originally going on the ITV show which helped ‘blow up his gym’ and there was nothing ‘bad to look back on’ from the experience.
- Adam said: ‘I think the reason I was put back on Love Island and was picked to start with was because I never cared about coming out with anything.
- ‘I absolutely love what I do and love fitness, I’m at work now and I’d go back to work tomorrow.
Water under the bridge: Despite the love triangle during his second stint between himself, Paige and Jacques O’Neill (pictured), the personal trainer revealed the rugby player has recently got in contact with him and moved on from the drama ‘It is a lot of fun!’ Having another crack at finding love, Adam is currently busy filming Channel 4’s hit series Celebs Go Dating and revealed it is ‘a lot more lighthearted and less serious’ ‘I think the people who are so desperate to change their circumstances are the ones that get eaten up and spat out of Love Island.
- Having another crack at finding love, Adam is
- He will be joined by OnlyFans model Lottie Moss, 25, presenter Vanessa Feltz, 61, Love Island’s Chloe Burrows, 27, comedian Spuddz and Made In Chelsea’s Mark-Francis Vandelli.
- Adam revealed that the series where the stars seek advice from dating experts Anna Williamson and Paul Carrick Brunson is ‘a lot more lighthearted and less serious’ than Love Island.
- He said: ‘Celebs Go Dating is a lot of fun, a really good cast it’s a lot more lighthearted and less serious.
‘It’s actually nice to do a show at home. The cast really get on and we went out the other night, me, Spuddz, Chloe and Lottie. ‘With Celebs Go Dating it matches me as an individual, I can go there come away and tell my family and friends about it, like who I went on a date with, what were they like.
What happened with Adam Collard the first time he was in Love Island?
Adam Collard’s Love Island couples –
Kendall KnightRosie WilliamsZara McDermottDarylle Sargeant
Adam began his journey with Kendall Knight, who he stole from fellow islander Niall. The pair shared the season’s first kiss together but Adam decided to recouple with bombshell Rosie—leaving Kendall to be dumped from the island. He then had a very rocky relationship with Rosie after being intimate with her, only to flirt with Megan when she entered the villa.
- He then dropped Rosie for bombshell Zara leaving her in tears.
- Famously the pair had a raging argument, where Adam smirked throughout, sparking numerous complaints from viewers.
- Zara was then dumped and despite assuring her he would star loyal, he immediately moved on to new girl Darylle—telling her that he would have pursued her even if Zara had stayed.
So as you can see, he wasn’t afraid of causing upset.
Has Adam Collard been in Love Island twice
EXC: Love Island’s Adam Collard admits he chose Paige as a game plan Published: 09:38 BST, 8 May 2023 | Updated: 11:38 BST, 8 May 2023
- Adam Collard has admitted he had a game plan during second stint on Love Island in a new interview with MailOnline.
- The reality star, 27, earned a reputation as a lothario during his stint on the 2018 series and later returned for the 2022 series.
- And now, Adam – who met ex-girlfriends and on the dating show – has revealed he would ‘choose the right person’ to stay on the programme longer.
- In an exclusive interview, the fitness enthusiast explained: ‘The thing with Love Island is I’m the only one who is willing to admit it, I would completely choose the right person to stay on the show.
- ‘That’s why I got back on the show in my eyes, they realised I didn’t care about anything.’
EXCLUSIVE: Adam Collard has admitted he had a game plan during second stint on Love Island in a new interview with MailOnline Brutal: The reality star, 27, met ex-girlfriend Paige Thorne on the dating show. He has revealed he would ‘choose the right person’ to stay on the programme longer Adam and Paige broke up after she accused him of cheating after he was filmed flirting with other girls on nights out.
- ‘It messes with your head, you almost convince yourself you like these people and then once you see the light and get back home you realise you aren’t a perfect match.’
- Adam, who is currently single, has now appeared on Love Island twice, as he became the first former Islander to return as a bombshell during last year’s series.
- For the first time in Love Island history, the social media profiles of this year’s Islanders remained ‘dormant’ during their time on the show.
- Speaking about the new rule, which meant contestants came out to a lower social media following, Adam said: ‘I don’t know if I would have said yes the second time if they had said that to me because what is the point.
‘I don’t feel sorry for anyone who puts themselves in that situations. Unless you are from one of the early series, the first three series you could come off and have a normalish life but now everyone is going on to strive to be a Molly-Mae. ‘If you stay on there for more than two weeks you are going to be in the public eye, you are going to get trolled, you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth.
You have to be thick skinned because it is horrendous.’ Adam previously shared on his YouTube how he’s seen people like Molly-Mae Hague become hugely successful from the show, and admitted he wanted a ‘piece of that’ himself. Adam admitted: ‘We all know the game. It was really hard for me the second time because I could see through everything, it is unbelievable how clear it is the second time’ He said: ‘You are getting a few followers, if you have a business like me it’s going to help amplify that and that put you in a better situation and there’s going to be loads of really good opportunities afterwards.
‘So yes, everyone comes on and says I am here to find love and that, yes you kind of are and obviously that is unreal but nobody is daft.’ Speaking about his future reality TV career, Adam said: ‘I’d love to go on I’m A Celebrity, the hardest challenge for me would be jumping out of the helicopter as I’m terrified of heights.
- ‘But I’m not going to lie, I think I’ve well and truly done my time on reality TV, not sure I would do it anymore.’
- Adam recently revealed he hopes to settle down in the future and wants to get married ‘as much as the next person’.
- Speaking to The Sun, Adam acknowledged he has been ‘ruthless’ in past relationships but hopes to turn a new leaf.
He said: ‘I am dating again now. Do you know what, as much as I have been a little bit ruthless in the past with relationships and yes I’ve ended things when it has started to not work out, I am actually a bit of a hopeless romantic. ‘I do think there is someone for every person and I want to go and do all the things I like to do with someone else.’ Adam and Paige broke up after she accused him of cheating after he was filmed flirting with other girls on nights out.
Throwback: Adam, who is currently single, has now appeared on Love Island twice, as he became the first former Islander to return as a bombshell during last year’s series (pictured with ex-girlfriend Zara McDermott during his first stint on the show) Fitness expert Adam acknowledged the split was ‘a little bit my fault’, adding: ‘I ended up splitting up on the second or third day of when I was in Bali.
I think we both knew then that we were on the same page and we knew what was coming.’ Paige previously told Cosmopolitan that she knew their relationship was over after the personal trainer ‘literally ghosted me’. She said: ‘He wasn’t texting me back.
Are Jacques and Paige back together
5 June 2023, 10:18 Love Island’s Paige and Jacques have sparked reconciliation rumours. Picture: PaigeThorne/Instagram/Jacques O’Neill Paige Thorne and Jacques O’Neill have sparked reconciliation rumours a year after meeting on Love Island. Love Island’s Paige Thorne and Jacques O’Neill have reignited rumours that they’re back together a year after meeting on the show.
The reality stars appeared on series 8 of Love Island last summer, where they got to know each other before Jacques decided to quit the show. There’s Been An Update On Love Island All Stars And The Potential Line-Up Love Island’s 2023 Summer Line-Up: All The Confirmed Contestants Paige then went on to couple up with returning bombshell Adam Collard, but they split just a few months later,
Paige and Jacques first sparked reconciliation rumours at the end of last year when they were seen cosying up to each other during a night out – but remained friends. Love Island: Paige and Jacques share first kiss Paige and Jacques appeared on series 8 of Love Island. Picture: ITV2 A year after their initial romance, the pair have now reignited those rumours again after having a sweet exchange on Instagram. The speculation began when the Welsh paramedic uploaded a string of pictures on Instagram alongside the caption: “Name a more iconic duo other than shopping and brunch, I’ll wait.” It wasn’t long until fans noticed Jacques in the comments, where he suggested he helped her pick her outfit. Love Island fans think Paige and Jacques are back together. Picture: PaigeThorne/Instagram Jacques quit Love Island amid his romance with Paige. Picture: ITV2 Fans soon were sent into a frenzy over the exchange, with one saying: “Please tell me you guys are back together.” Meanwhile, another penned: “You were both perfect on love island together gutted yous didn’t last on it your chemistry was the best out of everyone’s on the show!!!,” Paige and Jacques are yet to confirm if they’ve rekindled their romance just yet, but fans are clearly rooting for them. > Here Are All The Ways You Can Listen To Capital
Is Paige with Jacques or Adam
Paige Thorne opens up on speculation she’s dating Jacques O’Neill after bitter Adam Collard split NEW PAIGE
Published : 14:48 ET, Oct 23 2022 Updated : 17:34 ET, Oct 23 2022
LOVE Island star Paige Thorne has confirmed that she is not dating Jacques O’Neill after her bitter split with ex Adam Collard. insisted she is not back together with rugby player, 23, after the pair recently reconnected.3 Paige Thorne and Jacques O’Neill has reconnected after her split Credit: Splash 3 But the Welsh star said she’s just ‘friends’ with fellow co-star Jacques Credit: Splash 3 Paige and Adam Collard split last month amid ‘cheating’ rumours Credit: Getty “There has been slight contact,” she revealed on the Saving Grace podcast.
No contact with the lips. Let’s not forget how this boy done me in Casa, “Obviously, we had a vibe in there. But he done me over. D**khead. Fine. But we’re just going to see where things go. I am in zero rush to be with a man because men are trash.” Paige admitted they’ve been in contact with fellow Islander Jacques, but the pair are currently just “friends”.
“It’s spreading that me and Jacques are back in contact, and we’re going to be ‘reunited’ and all this kind of thing,” she told, “We’ve literally had one conversation on the phone. It’s just friends. Everyone can chill out with the speculation that ‘Paige and Jacques, she’s going to go back to him’.
It comes after Paige she had seen MORE videos of him “cheating” after they were sent to her by horrified Love Island fans., 24, called time on her romance with, 26, after a clip released earlier this month with someone he met in a nightclub.She has now insisted that this was the tip of the iceberg, and in a new interview claimed he had gone behind her back on multiple occasions.But just hours after her cheating claims, Adam revealed he had to pull out of a public appearance, saying he was “unwell”.Taking to Twitter the hunk in trunks wrote: “Unfortunately I’ll not be able to make it to Isle of Wight tomorrow due to flu like symptoms.”Apologies but it will be rescheduled for a later date.”Yesterday Paige lifted the lid on all the videos she had been sent which claimed to show Adam cheating.
In interview she said: “It’s not just those videos. There are other videos that people don’t know about – so there’s a lot more to the story – of different people, from the same night, in different locations.” Paige revealed she initially gave Adam the benefit of the doubt and said that he wasn’t necessarily cheating by having his arm around the girl in McDonald’s.
- But, appearing on the podcast, she added: ” Then other videos come out, with other girls, and it’s like, I can’t justify this.” Claiming that one of the clips she received was filmed in the VIP toilets of a club, she said: “I would love to go ham, but is it worth my energy? No.
- We had a great time, a nice time, but deep down I always knew I was going to get done over.” Speaking to The Sun at the National Television Awards about his split from Paige, Adam said: “We’re not together.
Things happen. But I mean she is a great girl.” : Paige Thorne opens up on speculation she’s dating Jacques O’Neill after bitter Adam Collard split
Where are Paige and Adam now
Has Paige got a new BAE? – Earlier this year, Paige shared a cute pic on her social media story with the caption, “SOFA SUNDAY AND BAE👀”, which of course we tapped immediately because we are mildly obsessed with anybody that took part in Love Island and Paige is no different. On the actual pic (so not her Insta Story), the caption read, “Selfie Sundays and my side thing🤍”. And Paige’s ‘side thing’ was in fact her cream cuddly toy bear that she was snuggled up against in the Instagram photo. Arguably better than a boyf, no? Paige and Adam split up in October last year after a video of him wrapping his arm around a mystery girl in McDonald’s surfaced online and she later claimed she saw other videos that weren’t made public, however Adam denied any wrongdoing. Following on from their split, both Paige and Adam have been throwing themselves into work and she teased she was working on something fitness related in a move to rival personal trainer and gym owner Adam.
After posting a ‘Day in the Life’ video on TikTok, one of Paige’s followers told her, “Need that workout routine sis!” Hinting at her next career move, Paige replied, “Babes u got no idea what’s coming 👀👀👀.” Hmm, what does her fitness guru ex think about then? Well, Adam took to his Instagram Story to post about being “done dirty”.
Although, it wasn’t Paige he was referring to – it was, err, the England football team. He posted a photo of himself watching their match against Wales and told the England players, “Boy’s don’t do me dirty tonight of all nights.” This all comes after Adam’s appearance Paul Mort Talks Sh*t The Podcast, where he fired back at claims he’d cheated on Paige. From the get go, Adam made it clear he was done keeping quiet about ‘nugget gate’ night, not to mention ex girlfriend Paige’s cheating allegations, saying within the first couple of minutes, “I’m taking a little bit of time out from personal, sort of, endeavours with women because of recent events to be quite honest.” Naturally, host Paul Mort brought up the infamous night Adam was filmed looking particularly suspect with a girl in McDonald’s following a personal appearance at a night club.
- He said, “I was in a takeaway the other night getting a kebab because I wanted a chicken wrap.
- And some girl’s like, ‘Why did you cheat on Paige with that blonde girl?’ I didn’t f**king cheat on Paige with this blonde girl.
- You’ve seen a f**king TikTok.” Yikes.
- Shot fired.
- He continued, “The nugget thing.
Mate, I’ve never had so much grief for wanting a McDonald’s after a night out. Like, all my friends were laughing because the one saw how young she looked. What you don’t realise is the video has been cut out and there’s like three girls on the other side on a conveyor belt asking for photos.
Out of 45 nights of nightclub appearances that is probably one of the four that I drank on; the reason I drank on these four is because I took my three best friends. So I, for the first time ever, was a little bit cuddly with the girls and I was like, ‘Go on, get in the photo!’ I do it with my friends, I do it with my family.” TEA.
Contradicting tea, in fact; like, Paige spilled Earl Grey and Adam spilling scalding Peppermint. He continued, “This time around, especially with the Paige situation with ‘Did he cheat? Did he not?’ You know, I’ve struggled. How do you actually prove yourself to everyone in the world when there’s no proof? It’s my word against hers.
And to be honest, the girl (‘nugget gate’ girl) actually came out and had my back anyway. I did struggle with that more this time than I thought I would.” So if you clicked on this Paige in search of what really happened to rupture this iconic Love Island love story, we’re sorry, we just don’t know for sure.
We’re now officially more confused about the dissolution of this relationship than we were before. Several weeks ago, Welsh beauty Paige revealed on Vicky Pattison’s The Secret To podcast that she had a bad habit of spilling her inner most thoughts and feelings to people who come up to her on the street (which potentially means that a fair few of you know more about this Love Island queen than we do, which to be frank, unsettles us deeply).
Vicky asked Paige whether she found random members of the public approaching her for chats – you know, now she’s a big time reality star and all – odd. Paige admitted, “Do you know what? I will chat to anyone, right? It’s part of my job as a paramedic, anyway. “I will talk the back legs off of a donkey.
I need to remember that I don’t actually know these people; I don’t actually have to tell them the ins and outs of my life.” Paige inadvertently went on to reveal that she had recently told an inquiring member of the public that she has recently multiple texts from “you know who” (who we’re all assuming is Adam).
She explained, “I was stood there the other day telling some random all about these texts that I was having off you know who, and I had to stop – I’ve overshared again.” She went on to talk about the support network that keeps her on her feet, following two unsuccessful relationships (one with Adam, the other with a guy she was engaged to going prior to the show) this year.
Paige said, “As long as you are surrounded by people who genuinely love and care for you, boyfriends can come and go as they please, because as long as you’ve got a good support system, ‘Baby, do your worst!'” She later added, “I’m just never picking boys for myself ever again, because I can’t do it really”. Adam and Paige’s split after pictures of him with another girl on a night out emerged online ©Getty
Did Jacques really like Paige?
15 November 2022, 11:59 Jacques admitted he still has feelings for Love Island ex Paige Thorne. Picture: Jacques O’Neill/Instagram/Paige Thorne Jacques O’Neill has spoken about where he stands with ex Paige Thorne after the pair split following their time on Love Island. Love Island’s Jacques O’Neill has admitted he still has feelings for his ex Paige Thorne after the pair recently reconnected,
- The rugby star, 23, and Welsh paramedic Paige, 24, were spotted cosying up on a night out recently, leading fans to speculate if they had rekindled their romance.
- Love Island’s Paige Thorne Cosies Up To Ex Jacques O’Neill & Sparks Reconciliation Rumours Jacques has now spoken out about where they stand as he got candid about his feelings for her.
Speaking to OK! he said: “I have no bad blood about her at all and she has nothing against me whatever happened, happened it was on a show and it’s been done.” Love Island: Jacques chooses to couple up with Paige Jacques O’Neill admitted he still has feelings for Paige Thorne. Picture: Jacques O’Neill/Instagram Jacques O’Neill described Paige Thorne as a ‘lovely girl’. Picture: PaigeThorne/Instagram He continued: “Whenever I see Paige I am going to speak to the girl. I’ve got nothing against her. She’s a lovely girl and I’m always gonna care for her. It’s as simple as that. Paige Thorne and Adam Collard split amid ‘cheating’ allegations. Picture: PaigeThorne/Instagram Jacques and Paige were coupled up on Love Island. Picture: ITV2 Jacques went on: “She’s getting a lot of hate and bad press, but if we’ve got each other to look out for each other why would we not, because we’re actually good people. So it’s just normal to be nice to each other. “She’s been done over badly by you know someone, so I’m going to have her back when she’s been treated badly by a bloke like that.” Despite the pair looking cosy during their recent night out, Jacques insisted that they are currently just friends. > Here Are All The Ways You Can Listen To Capital
Did Jacques and Paige talk after Love Island?
Love Island’s Paige Thorne has revealed where she really stands with her ex Jacques O’Neill, after their turbulent time in the villa last year. The Welsh paramedic, 24, was coupled up with rugby player Jacques, 23, on the ITV2 show before he left for his mental health.
She then continued on the show in a couple with Adam Collard, 27. But back in November 2022, Paige was seen putting on a very cosy display with Jacques at an event in Manchester following her split with Adam. She’s now claimed the pair have remained friendly, telling Goss.ie : ‘We’re on good terms,’ when asked about their status at the #GossCountdown Show.
Paige went on to tell the publication she even contemplated leaving the programme when Jacques decided to pack his bags. Opening up: Love Island’s Paige Thorne has revealed where she really stands with her ex Jacques O’Neill, after their turbulent time in the villa last year It comes after Jacques admitted he still cares for his former flame, after their reunion at the GraceJacob Selfridges&Co event at Mnky Hse restaurant.
- Speaking to OK! he said: ‘I have no bad blood about her at all and she has nothing against me whatever happened, happened it was on a show and it’s been done.
- ‘Whenever I see Paige I am going to speak to the girl.
- I’ve got nothing against her.
- She’s a lovely girl and I’m always gonna care for her.
- It’s as simple as that.’ He continued: ‘Once you have feelings for someone it doesn’t just go, you’re always going to care for them no matter what, so that’s how I see Paige right now.’ It comes after Paige was spotted speaking into Jacques’ ear as they socialised at the Manchester event.
Pictures obtained by MailOnline showed Paige and Jacques looking very close as they chatted in the busy crowds at the fun-filled event. Paige was seen speaking into Jacques’ ear in the noisy setting, while the rugby player appeared to be leaning in towards her.
The pair appeared to be engaged in an avid conversation as Paige appeared to put her arm around Jacques as partygoers danced around them. Lingering feelings: The Welsh paramedic, 24, was coupled up with rugby player Jacques, 23, on the ITV2 show before he left for his mental health Moving on: She then continued on the show in a couple with Adam Collard, 27 Prior to his exit from Love Island, Jacques had flirted with and kissed other girls during the infamous Casa Amor episodes, tarnishing his relationship with Paige.
Talking about her decision to walk away from him, Paige has previously said: ‘I was like, if I don’t stop it now, I know that I will really fall too hard, and I will not be able to get myself out. She revealed that since the show the pair have been in touch and added: ‘We’re on good terms.’ Paige split from boyfriend Adam after it emerged he allegedly cheated on her,
Jacques added that he would always have Paige’s back, and hinted at the breakup by saying she had been ‘done over badly’ by someone. He said: ‘She’s getting a lot of hate and bad press, but if we’ve got each other to look out for each other why would we not, because we’re actually good people. So it’s just normal to be nice to each other.
‘She’s been done over badly by you know someone, so I’m going to have her back when she’s been treated badly by a bloke like that.’ However, he also insisted the pair were currently just friends and that he has been focussing on himself rather than romance.
- Ooh la la: But back in November 2022, Paige was seen putting on a very cosy display with Jacques at an event in Manchester following her split with Adam In October, Paige claimed she’s seen even more videos of ex-boyfriend ‘cheating’.
- In September, a video of Adam putting his arm around a woman in McDonald’s went viral.
He was then pictured partying in Ibiza while cosying up to another girl at a pool party. After the photo and videos came out, Paige removed all traces of Adam from her social media and unfollowed him on Instagram. Adam later confirmed he and Paige are no longer together, telling The Sun : ‘We’re not together.
- Things happen.
- But I mean she is a great girl.’ Paige has since broken her silence on the shock split, in an appearance on the Saving Grave podcast.
- She confirmed: ‘I’m single – living my best life.
- No I’m kidding, it’s been a really s**t time.’ Opening up about the cheating allegations, Paige said Adam was ‘not friends’ with the woman and that there was even more video evidence.
She said: ‘It’s not just that video. There are other videos that people don’t know about of different people, on the same night, in different locations. ‘At first, I was like, nah do you know what? It’s just an arm. I get that people get flirty. There’s nothing to it.
If I’m in the club and a guy puts his arm around me, is it cheating? No. ‘And then these other videos came out and I’m just like, ooh. Ooh, I can’t justify this.’ Paige said the videos show Adam and women in the VIP toilets and ruled out any chance of the couple reconciling. She went on: ‘I mean, would you? Would you get back with someone like that? The videos speak for themselves.
The ones everyone has seen and the ones only I’ve seen.’ Oh dear: Paige split from boyfriend Adam after it emerged he allegedly cheated on her
Are Adam and Katie still together?
Katie & Adam M – No Longer Together – Katie and Adam M. had creative ways of expressing their love for one another while living in the villa, which contributed to memes that sum up life on Love Island, But the pair also found creative ways to describe why they broke up with one another, according to Metro UK, and were the first pair from season two to call it quits.
Did Adam leave his girlfriend for Love Island?
Love Island’s ‘fame-hungry’ Adam Collard LIVED with his long-term girlfriend before dumping her to go on the show ADAM Collard has been branded “fame hungry” for splitting with his longterm girlfriend to go back on Love Island. The 26-year-old fitness trainer lived with his other half and dumped her two weeks before entering the Majorcan telly villa.4 Love Island’s Adam Collard dumped his girlfriend to enter the Majorca villa Credit: Rex 4 Jasmine Nichol knew Adam Collard before entering Love Island and has spilled his villa secret Credit: ITV
- Casa Amor bombshell has revealed the Geordie star broke it off with the beauty to jump back into the series after first starring in Love Island in 2018.
- She claimed he’s not looking for a serious relationship at all, but will target characters on the show who will keep him in there for as long as possible.
- Jasmine fumed: “He’s definitely trouble.
“He will (dump Paige Thorne). Well, he had a girlfriend right until he came on. Like when I left he still had a girlfriend who he lived with, put that in context. (He) wants to get more fame.”
- Jasmine, who is also from Newcastle, revealed Adam sabotaged her relationship with her first boyfriend.
- The Casa Amor girl was stunned to hear his name announced as the villa’s new bombshell while filming spin-off show Aftersun.
- “He’s my ex’s best friend,” she told YouTuber Murad Merali’s podcast.
- “I had a heart attack when we were putting on our hair and make-up before Aftersun and everyone was just like, ‘Adam Collard’s back.’
“I’m like ‘haha yeah right no way.’ And everyone was like, ‘No Jaz, it is.'” She went on: “Me and him didn’t get on. I was 19 when I was with my first boyfriend and he was 24 at the time. “And he used to use my age against us, and be like, ‘you can do so much better than Jaz, she’s not that fit, she’s not that funny, she doesn’t bring anything to the table.’ “Like slate me at my young age to be like, ‘you’re this, you’re that,’ and put us in a box.
- Adam has shaken the villa couples in just two days, with quitting the ITV2 show after seeing him pulling Paige for a chat.
- He’s also poked holes in Luca Bish and Gemma Owen’s relationship, and told Davide Sanclimenti that Ekin-Su didn’t close the door on getting to know him.
- His Love Island ex also branded him “fame hungry”.
- Welsh reality star Rosie, who is now in a “happy” relationship, told us she’s “warned Paige’s family” about Adam, saying: “Based on my experience I’d say not to couple up with Adam.
“I actually spoke to whoever is running Paige’s social media accounts and said ‘I hope my Welsh sister doesn’t do it. Tell her to stay away.'” Adam previously dated his Love Island co-star and Towie star, as well as Irish model,4 Adam made a beeline for Paige, left Credit: Eroteme 4 Casa Amor bombshells Jack Keating and Jazmine Nichol filming Aftersun on Monday Credit: Rex : Love Island’s ‘fame-hungry’ Adam Collard LIVED with his long-term girlfriend before dumping her to go on the show
Is Adam from Love Island still together
Why did Paige Thorne and Adam Collard split up? – Unless you’ve been living under Majorca-sized rock, you’ll already know that Love Island couple Adam and Paige called it quits after several weeks together. You’ll also know that Paige guested on GK Barry’s Saving Grace podcast and accused Adam of dalliances in “VIP toilets”, which apparently was far worse than that ‘nugget gate’ video.
- Heatworld contacted Adam Collard’s reps for comment regarding these claims.
- This was the first time that Paige publicly spoke out about the split and the alleged “cheating” and quite frankly, someone should win an award for that podcast episode.
- In October 2022, reality TV royalty swarmed Wembley for this year’s National Television Awards – including Adam and Paige (who attended the event separately).
In an interview at the awards ceremony, Adam was super shady when he was asked if he had any comment on recent reports that Paige and Casa Amor bombshell Billy Brown had been spotted getting cosy at Ekin-Su’s epic Oh Polly launch party. He told the Daily Star, “Billy who? That doesn’t really phase us to be fair, he looks like a 12-year-old so I really don’t think that he’s going to be competition.” Not so much competition if you’ve already been disqualified, honey bun.
Adam then launched into a rant about his Love Island 2022 boys, saying, “I feel like the boys in series eight, the boys weren’t like the boys in series four, it’s a lot more timid these days. “Those boys weren’t half of the drama as they were in series four; Jack Fincham, Josh Denzel, Wes Nelson, Sam Bird, all of those boys I love but they made the show a lot more.
“It’s not any disrespect to the boys in series eight, but it wasn’t half the show as series four.” He continued, “Love life wise, I’m actually going to turn gay because it’s easier than going out with women right now. “I’m stumped right now, but I’m fully single. Paige and Adam are officially OVER ©©ITV “Am I gutted? Maybe part of us is gutted but part of us is like it’s for the right reasons. I don’t know ask us in a year.” On the red carpet of the NTAs, Adam confirmed that him and Paige had split, telling The Sun, “We’re not together.
What was Adam from Love Island controversy
Drama with women – He once said Rosie was ‘overreacting’ ( Image: REX/Shutterstock) Adam brought a lot of drama while pursuing women on the show in 2018. At the time, he said he had slept with 200 women which resulted in Ofcom complaints. He even reduced Rosie Williams to tears when he started flirting with other women while coupled up with her.
- She risked her legal career when she and Adam fondled each other under the sheets in front of the other contestants.
- Even Rosie reacted to him being on the show ( Image: ITV) Rosie broke down after finding out that Adam had accused her of being “clingy” while trying to flirt with Megan Barton Hanson,
She confronted him but he was seemingly unphased by his own behaviour. After his head turned for Zara, they had another argument and, this time, he smirked throughout the entire conversation. He even suggested she was overreacting and that her jealousy over his flirting with Zara had “pushed him away”.