- 1 What season was Traffic Cone masked singer
- 2 Who was unmasked on The Masked Singer Season 9 Episode 1
- 3 Who won The Masked Singer Season 1
- 4 Who is Medusa on Masked Singer 2023
- 5 Who is jacket potato masked
- 6 Who was the masked Mermaid
- 7 Who is polar bear on masked singer
- 8 Who is Axolotl masked singer
- 9 Who was revealed on Season 8 Episode 4 of The Masked Singer
What season was Traffic Cone masked singer
Aled Jones Traffic Cone is a masked celebrity contestant on the third season of The Masked Singer UK.
Who was the corn on masked?
The Masked Singer reveals Maize as Mario Cantone | EW.com.
Who got overheated on The Masked Singer?
It was the Gremlin. After singing ‘Stand By Me’, he said, quote, ‘I want to take this off right now.’ Apparently because he was HOT. And he did. Underneath the mask was MICKEY ROURKE.
Who was unmasked on The Masked Singer Season 9 Episode 1
‘The Masked Singer’ season 9 episode 1 recap: Which 2 famous faces unmasked in ‘Season 9 Premiere’? TV’s favorite guessing game returns with all-new singers, all-new themed episodes and the “Champion of ” style competition. Every episode features sudden elimination and double unmaskings, but there is a new twist entering the competition this season: for the first time ever, panelists will have the opportunity to save a singer from looming elimination with the “Ding Dong Keep it On” Bell.
- Who will be revealed and who will reign supreme? Play along with host and celebrity panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke,
- Three celebrities will perform in the all-new “Season 9 Premiere” episode of “The Masked Singer.” Below, read our minute-by-minute “The Masked Singer” recap of Season 9, Episode 1, to find out what happened Wednesday, February 15 at 8:00 p.m.
ET/PT on FOX. Then be sure to sound off in the comments section about your favorite costumed characters on ‘s show and who you think has what it takes to win the entire competition. Keep refreshing/reloading this “The Masked Singer” live blog for the most recent updates,8:00 p.m.
— “Previously on ‘The Masked Singer’!” In the, Harp won the Golden Mask trophy and removed her mask to reveal singer and actress Amber Riley, Lambs (music trio Wilson Phillips ) were the runners-up. But enough about last season — let’s get started with the first performance of Season 9! 8:05 p.m. — Nick welcomes the audience and panelists to this exciting season premiere.
He then quickly introduces the first singer with a “cult following,” the Mustang! It’s a sexy black horse with plenty of swag. Let’s dive into the clues! She states, “From the outside my life may look like a shiny carnival. I’ve sold out arenas, I’ve won awards and even collaborated with Elvis.
- But, this ride has come with its fair share of pain.
- I’ve almost died more times than I can count, but I’m a survivor.
- I’m hell on heels.
- Every time I’m counted out I come back stronger than before with my herd by my side.
- So tonight, I’m reigning in all my horse power as the sexy, mighty, Mustang.
- And, after facing death, how scary can singing here be?” Visual clues included Mustang walking through a carnival with an emphasis on the Ring Toss, a bucket of soap, dumbbells, volcanoes and a bird in a nest with three eggs.8:10 p.m.
— Mustang is singing “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake, Nicole quickly comments on the performer’s “beautiful voice,” but she sounds a little nervous to me. I’m not she’s a professional singer, but she has some pipes. What a start to the season! Jenny calls it “effortless” and says she’s “a true star.” For an additional clue, the men in black bring out a swag bag containing a magazine cover of Most Beautiful People.
- Mustang says, “I truly believe that beauty comes from the inside, but this time it’s on the cover.
- The panel gives a few guesses: Pink (Ken), Suzanne Somers (Robin) and Chrissie Hynde from The Pretenders (Nicole).8:15 p.m.
- The singer to take the stage is the Gnome.
- He’s a big boy! In the clue package he reveals, “Just like a wise, magical gnome, observing the forest around him, I’ve become a mainstay in your lives over the course of my storied career.
Just ask the producers! I really have done it all. I’ve joked with the cleverest comedians from Robin Williams to Ben Stiller, I’ve performed with the biggest names in music from Lin-Manuel Miranda to Madonna ! And my address book includes all the president’s men, from Barack to Biden.
But there’s always more to do, especially when you’re working for the fun of it. Because being a true entertainer isn’t about money or awards – it’s about going to bed every night having put a smile on someone’s face and being proud of what you’ve done.” Visual clues included a butterfly, a little red bird, an umbrella, bundt cakes, a trophy with Tony Danza ‘s face on it and a stethoscope.8:20 p.m.
— Gnome is singing “When You’re Smiling” by Billie Holiday, He’s got a fantastic, crooning delivery and Robin says, “I recognize that voice.” His gravely tone and lack of movement lead me to think he’s an older performer. Nicole says she is “captivated” and his voice “melted my heart.” Jenny thinks this could be the biggest celebrity legend they’ve ever had on “The Masked Singer.” The extra clue is a Kennedy Center Honors medal.
- Gnome says, “I met President Biden and said, ‘I used to be as tall as you,’ and he said, ‘I used to have hair like you.'” The panelists guess Gnome could be: Dustin Hoffman (Nicole, Robin) or Robert De Niro (Ken).8:25 p.m.
- The last performer of the night is Medusa.
- She’s got a great body,” Nicole chimes in as the snake-headed creature emerges.
In her clue package she reveals, “I grew up far from the spotlight, a dancer in the dark, and I never quite fit in. I mean, look at me. But fitting in was never something I really worried about because I knew early on I was born to stand out. So, I did my own thing and ignored anyone who wanted me to conform.
Embracing my oddities, snakes and all, has taken me far. From the Super Bowl to this very stage. That’s right, technically I’ve been here before. But this time I’m here to compete and ‘Masked Singer’ feels like the perfect stage for me. Because honestly, look around, it doesn’t get much weirder than this.” Visual clues include giant chess pieces, references to Greece, a tattoo of a heart on fire that says “True Love,” a photo of Buckingham Palace, asteroids, the planet Saturn and the sun.8:30 p.m.
— Medusa is singing “Happier Than Ever” by Billie Eilish, She definitely sounds like a professional singer. Robin quickly says, “Whoa!” Her soft, whispery tone soon erupts into beast-like rocker screams. Yes! It’s easily the performance of the night. “I don’t think I’ve ever been this speechless in nine seasons,” says Nicole.
For an additional clue, the men in black bring out a DVD case that says “340 million sold! — Medusa: Snakes on the Astral Plane.” “Sometimes success comes in the grayest of places,” Medusa says. Guesses for Medusa are Ellie Goulding (Jenny), Meghan Markle (Ken) and Lorde (Nicole).8:35 p.m. — Nick explains the “Ding Dong Keep it On” Bell.
If anyone is voted out, the panelists can save them by ringing the bell, but they can only save one singer from each round of competition. The three saved performers will then battle it out on a special episode of “The Masked Singer” later this season.8:45 p.m.
The studio audience has voted and the results are in. The first singer to get unmasked is the Gnome. Before Gnome takes it off, the panel will reveal their final guesses: Robert De Niro (Ken), Tony Bennett (Jenny) and Dustin Hoffman (Robin and Nicole). At last, the Gnome reveals himself to be the legendary Tony, Grammy and Emmy Award winner Dick Van Dyke ! Nicole bursts into tears while Nick says, “This is the most seasoned and decorated entertainer we have had on our show.” 8:55 p.m.
— The time has now come for the Battle Royale. Mustang and Medusa will each put their own unique spin on “Diamonds” by Rihanna, Mustang sounds good, but Medusa is in her own league and wins this battle. It’s time to unmask the Mustang! 9:01 p.m. — Before Mustang takes off the mask the panelists submit their final guesses: Pink (Ken), Joan Jett (Jenny), Suzanne Somers (Robin) and Wynonna Judd (Nicole).
- The Mustang finally rips off her mask and reveals herself to be country superstar and multi-platinum recording artist Sara Evans ! That’s a wrap for this season premiere.
- Next week Medusa will face off against two new challengers in “ABBA Night.” Be sure to to influence our reality TV racetrack odds.
You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next episode airs on Fox. You’ll compete to win eternal bragging rights and a spot on our “The Masked Singer” Season 5 leaderboard. See our and sound off with other fans in, Read more Gold Derby,
Who won Masked Singer 9?
Season 9 of ‘The Masked Singer’ wrapped up Wednesday night with Medusa, aka singer-songwriter Bishop Briggs, winning it all. Briggs sang ‘Elastic Heart’ by Sia and ‘Welcome to the Black Parade’ by My Chemical Romance before she was unmasked and won the season’s top prize.
Who won The Masked Singer Season 1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Masked Singer|
|Promotional poster for season one, featuring “Rabbit”|
|Hosted by||Nick Cannon|
|No. of contestants||12|
|Winner||T-Pain as “Monster”|
|Runner-up||Donny Osmond as “Peacock”|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Original release||January 2 – February 27, 2019|
|Next → Season 2|
|List of episodes|
The first season of the American television series The Masked Singer premiered on Fox on January 2, 2019, and concluded on February 27, 2019. The season was won by rapper T-Pain as “Monster”, with singer Donny Osmond finishing second as “Peacock”, and singer Gladys Knight placing third as “Bee”.
Who is Medusa on Masked Singer 2023
Synopsis. British-American singer Bishop Briggs, masquerading as Medusa, emerged as the winner of Season 9 of The Masked Singer show. Bishop Briggs aka ‘Medusa’ was declared the winner of The Masked Singer season 9 on Wednesday, May 17.
Who is out of masked singers?
The Masked Singer UK is drawing to a close with just three characters left. The 2023 finalists are Fawn, Rhino and Phoenix after they battled it out against nine other contestants in the competition. You can follow live Masked Singer final updates here,
Those who have been unmasked so far include Chris Kamara as Ghost, Lulu as Piece of Cake, Martin and Shirlie Kemp as Cat and Mouse, Rubbish as Stephen Hendry, Pigeon as Katherine Ryan, Knitting as Claire Richards, Otter as Daisy May Cooper, Jacket Potato as Richie Sambora and Jellyfish as Amber Riley.
You can read more about the unmasked contestants here, Now just three remain in the 2023 series and will take to the stage one last time on Saturday, February 18 in an attempt to impress and bamboozle the audiences in the studio and at home, as well as judges Mo Gilligan, Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross and Rita Ora.
Who was masked pigeon?
Who is Pigeon? Clues and theories so far – Pigeon was revealed as comedian Katherine Ryan after she sung a rendition of Cheryl Fight For This Love, See the full list of clues and hints here:
“It must be dove — it’s Pigeon!”Speaks with an Essex accent”I might be an old bird but aging has never bothered me and even though I may have ruffled a few feathers in my time, personally I’m unflappable so I’m good at being able to ask the tougher questions.”Pigeon can also be seen with carrots in their handbag.
Judge Jonathan Ross guessed it could be Queen Consort Camilla Parker-Bowles, while Rita was convinced that Pigeon was a young person such as Maya Jama. Gemma Collins and Emily Atack were also suggested due to the cockney accent. The Masked Singer contestants. Picture: ITV
Who is jacket potato masked
So who was Jacket Potato on The Masked Singer? Virgin Radio 12 Feb 2023, 22:15
“Spud through the heart / And you’re to blame / Darlin’, you give love a bad name”. We said goodbye to another two celebrities during the semi-final of The Masked Singer on Saturday night – and one of them revealed themselves to be a rock ‘n’ roll megastar!Viewers saw Jellyfish, Phoenix, Fawn, Jacket Potato and Rhino take to the stage to sing in disguise and stump the star panel, which this week included guest panellist presenter Peter Crouch.The first to be unmasked was Jacket Potato, and jaws dropped when the character was revealed to be legendary Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. Richie said: “It’s a wild reality when you do this show.”
Viewers had convinced themselves for weeks that EastEnders actor Shane Richie was the one topped with butter and beans. So they were shocked when it turned out to be another Richie! Later in the show, Glee and Dreamgirls star Amber Riley was unmasked as Jellyfish.
- In a bizarre twist of fate, she had performed Bon Jovi’s 1986 classic ‘You Give Love a Bad Name’.
- Richie said after his unmasking: “I love being a guitar player and a songwriter and of course I’m very privileged and honoured to have had so much success and the accolades of being a Grammy winner, an Ivor Novello Award winner and a Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and Songwriters Hall Of Fame inductee – but what I really love to do is sing!” And pretend to be a baked potato, obviously.
He continued, “My hiatus from Bon Jovi and the Covid impact on my solo touring meant I could only do one thing which is make a new record – until I saw The Masked Singer ! I loved it and it was a lot of fun to watch it at a time where due to lockdowns and being forced to be at home, the world was a little quieter than it had been since Bon Jovi kicked off 37 years ago.” For more Richie Sambora, why not with him last year? And for more jacket potatoes, why not head to your local supermarket now.
Who was the masked Mermaid
Mermaid – The sultry and soulful voice behind the sparkly Mermaid mask was none other than legendary and Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Gloria Gaynor. Panelist Robin Thicke was so excited to see the iconic singer that he even jumped on top of the panelists’ table and gave her a standing ovation.
Gaynor is known for hits such as “I Will Survive,” “Let Me Know,” and “I Am What I Am.” “We are so honored, you look gorgeous, you sang gorgeous. Thank you for blessing us,” Thicke said. “Do you know what an honor for me to hear you live like this,” Webber said, to which Gaynor answered, “Well it was my honor, thank you.” “You are one of the greatest singers of our generation,” Webber added.
Gaynor explained she had been a fan of “The Masked Singer” and thought it would be “so much fun” to partake. “I said, ‘Yeah, I got to do this,'” she said. RELATED: ‘The Masked Singer’ reveal: No ‘sunshine day’ for Mummies, Fortune Teller Rated TV-PG. Eight seasons.
Which masked singer couldn t breathe?Ray Parker Jr. doesn’t mind not having to wear his The Masked Singer costume ever again as he couldn’t breathe as Sir Bug-a-Boo. The ” Ghostbusters ” singer appeared during Fright Night and was the second contestant eliminated. Linda Blair appeared as Scarecrow and self-eliminated because she wasn’t on the show to win but to raise awareness for her animal rescue foundation.
- Ray had a lot of horror-related clues, and his Ghostbusters hints made panelists think someone from the movie might be behind the furry green costume.
- Snowstorm made it through to the semi-finals but was eliminated and revealed as comedian Nikki Glaser,
- Unfortunately, The Masked Singer contestant admits he couldn’t breathe very well in his Sir Bug-a-Boo costume.
In an interview with Fox News, Ray said of his costume, “It’s hot inside. You can’t breathe. You’re trying to read the lyrics. You’re trying to sing. You’re trying to perform. It gets.
11/28/2022by Gina Wurtz ScreenRant.com
Who is firefly masked singer?
The Masked Singer “> Bryan Steffy/Getty The Masked Singer, the Fox reality show that doubles as a surreal talent show and a rehabilitator for disgraced politicians, ended its latest season on Wednesday night. Look away now if you don’t want to know the result but Firefly was crowned the winner and was then revealed to be Teyana Taylor, Firefly won over the Masked Singer audience with her performances of Usher’s “Bad Girl” and “Lost Without U” by Robin Thicke. Guesses from the judges panel as to who Firefly might have been included Alicia Keys and Monica (as well as some correctly suggesting it was Taylor behind the mask). Talking about why she wanted to take part in the series, Taylor said: “I was like, this would be something really nice to do and just be able to sing again. It would be fun again and there’s no judgement. Nobody knows who’s behind the mask. You just get to sing your heart out.” Taylor recently revealed details of an upcoming tour, a run of shows she has claimed will be her last ever. Check out a clip of Taylor’s big reveal below.
Who is polar bear on masked singer
We can Polar Bear-ly believe the latest celebrity to be unmasked on “The Masked Singer.” Legendary DJ and rapper Grandmaster Flash was unveiled as the Polar Bear on the March 1 episode of the Fox show. The audience and panelists went into a frenzy when they saw the hip-hop icon, who told host Nick Cannon he was excited to be a part of the show.
In the world today, there’s a lot of sadness. And when I’ve seen this show, on a rough day I have for business, I was laughing,” he said. “It actually had me laughing and it allows you to let your guard down and just have fun. It’s a great show.” Panelist Nicole Scherzinger deserved some major respect, too.
She was the only one to correctly guess it was Grandmaster Flash. “Your energy is so infectious. That’s what it’s all about,” she told him after his identity was revealed. “You’re spreading the real message, just like your song ‘The Message,'” she said, referring to his landmark 1982 song with the Furious Five, which, in 2007, became the first hip-hop group inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Host Nick Cannon and the Polar Bear in “The Masked Singer.” Michael Becker / FOX “I was introduced,” he told the New York Daily News in 2016. “So now,white people and people of other colors were, ‘Who is Flash?’ So she tremendously opened the door.” Flash said getting dressed as the Polar Bear was an experience he won’t soon forget.
I had a great time,” he told the show, “Definitely unusual. Something I’ve never done before. It was really great.” Grandmaster Flash’s performance follows that of another icon: Dick Van Dyke. The award-winning actor, 97, opened the current season as the Gnome, Drew Weisholtz Drew Weisholtz is a reporter for TODAY Digital, focusing on pop culture, nostalgia and trending stories.
He has seen every episode of “Saved by the Bell” at least 50 times, longs to perfect the crane kick from “The Karate Kid” and performs stand-up comedy, while also cheering on the New York Yankees and New York Giants. A graduate of Rutgers University, he is the married father of two kids who believe he is ridiculous.
Who is Axolotl masked singer
An actor and a WWE fighter enter a bar, disguised as a fairy and an axolotl. None of “The Masked Singer” panelists — Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Ken Jeong, Nicole Scherzinger or Robin Thicke — correctly guessed that actor Holly Robinson Peete was dressed as the Fairy during the show’s Country Night on March 22. Holly Robinson Peete unmasked on “The Masked Singer.” Michael Becker / FOX “How did you guys not know,” the “21 Jump Street” star asked the panelists. “I feel like I know everybody on that panel and nobody knew.” “Your voice is so beautiful,” Scherzinger said.
You just pulled us right in. Thank you so much for gracing us with your presence and your voice.” Peete said she “enjoyed” her experience on the show. “This was a lot of fun. I’ve always sort of been a closet singer. I sang the theme songs to ‘Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper’ and ’21 Jump Street,'” she said. The “For Your Love” actor previously won “Sesame Street” night.
“My dad was the original Gordon on ‘Sesame Street,'” she explained. “As a 5 year old, to have your daddy be Gordon, it was just like the most amazing thing. So singing to Oscar, talk about a full circle moment.” When it came to the Axolotl, McCarthy Wahlberg was the only panelist not surprised to see five-time WWE women’s champion Alexa Bliss behind the mask.
- Oh my gosh, who would’ve thought,” Scherzinger.
- Wow.” “I know you girlfriend,” the lone correct panelist said.
- I am so proud of you.
- Your stage presence.
- You definitely can tell you’re comfortable on stage.” The wrestler said performing on stage was a milestone.
- This was something that was personal for me because I have crippling stage fright when it comes to singing,” she said.
“I actually cried backstage before coming out here because I was just so nervous. But I am just so proud of myself because I conquered my fear.” Alexa Bliss unmasked on “The Masked Singer.” Michael Becker / FOX “I deal with anxiety, and I wanted to show I can make myself proud,” she continued. “If anyone else is ever having something where they’re afraid to do something, do something everyday that scares you because I did this today and it was so fun.” Thicke joked, “Ken was crying right before the show too, so it’s normal.” Jeong, wearing a cowboy hat, replied, “Real talk, I’m a big WWE fan and I’m a huge fan of yours.
You’re a true star and we’re just so honored to have you here.” Robinson Peete and Bliss join the other celebrities who have been unmasked so far in Season Nine: Lele Pons (Jackalope), Malin Akerman (Squirrel ), Michael Bolton (Wolf), Grandmaster Flash (Polar Bear), Debbie Gibson (Night Owl), Howie Mandel (Rock Lobster), Sara Evans (Mustang) and Dick Van Dyke (Gnome),
Yet to be unmasked are the Macaw, the California Roll, the Dandelion, the Moose, the Gargoyle and the Doll, and there’s a possibility more will be added as the season unfolds. “The Masked Singer” airs its next episode March 29 on Fox. Randi Richardson Randi Richardson is a reporter for NBC News’ TODAY.com based in Brooklyn.
Who was revealed on Season 8 Episode 4 of The Masked Singer
‘The Masked Singer’ Finally Reveals Identities of Maize and Mermaid: Here’s Who They Are SPOILER ALERT : Do not read ahead if you have not watched the Season 8, episode 4, of “,” “TV Theme Night,” which aired Oct.19 on Fox. After a rain delay forced baseball playoffs into primetime last week, the latest edition of “The Masked Singer” finally aired on Fox a week later — and viewers finally got to see a bit disappointed to be gone so soon after one episode of the show.
Still, he took solace in the fact that he has good company: Singing icon was also revealed in the latest double masking on “The Masked Singer,” as the show’s Wednesday night episode celebrated “Andrew Lloyd Webber Night.” Cantone was revealed to be under the Maize costume, while Mermaid was Gaynor. Among this week’s three performances, the Cantone was first to go, with the fewest number of votes.
Later, Gaynor was unmasked as Mermaid after facing off with Robo Girl in a battle royale (in which both took turns singing the “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina,” from “Evita”). Robo Girl won, and moves on to next week’s episode. “I thought I sang the hell out of that song.
- But also, you know, Gloria Gaynor was voted off so I think that I was in really good company,” Cantone said.
- She’s amazing.
- So that helps heal the wound a little bit.” Still Cantone said he was glad he did the show: “People offer me certain shows like this, and I just don’t do them.
- But I really liked this one.
It’s a lot of work but if you’re a singer and you’re musical it’s definitely easier so, that I had on my side.” “Andrew Lloyd Webber Night” opened with judge Nicole Scherzinger singing the songwriter’s “Memory,” from “Cats.” That was followed by judge Ken Jeong serenading Webber (who was there to serve as a guest panelist) with “Phantom of the Opera.” For Maize, Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg was right with Mario Cantone.
Robin Thicke guessed Nathan Lane. Nicole Scherzinger picked Jonathan Groff. Ken Jeong thought it was Bowen Yang. Guest judge Andrew Lloyd Webber thought it was Jack White. As for Mermaid, Robin Thicke got it right with Gloria Gaynor, and Nicole Scherzinger agreed. Ken Jeong said Cher. Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg picked Roberta Flack.
Andrew Lloyd Webber picked another Gloria, Gloria Estefan. Given his Broadway chops, Cantone said doing an Andrew Lloyd Webber night was a no-brainer for him. “Ot was difficult and scary, but at the same time it was it was really smooth, because there’s a lot of people helping you and doing everything they can to make it easy and workable for you.
- And the staff was amazing.
- The producers, musical director Miguel Allison, who was the vocal coach, and then I have my husband Jerry Dixon, who is a Broadway singer.
- He’s the one that chose the song for me, as soon as we knew it was an Andrew Lloyd Webber night.
- We rehearsed it at home and he did a lot of the musical rehearsal stuff for me.” Gloria Gaynor as Mermaid and Mario Cantone as Maise join Daymond John as the Fortune Teller, Barry Williams/Christopher Knight/Mike Lookinland as the Mummies, Montell Jordan as Panther, Jeff Dunham as Pi-Rat, Chris Kirkpatrick as the Hummingbird, Eric Idle as the Hedgehog and William Shatner as the Knight as the celebrities revealed in “The Masked Singer” in Season 8.
Multiple eliminations in one episode are the norm this time out, as “The Masked Singer” adopts a new “King or Queen of Masked Singer” format. This season, three or four costumed celebrities will perform each week, but only one will win and move on to compete against two or three more people the following week.
That will continue throughout the season, as after each round, three finalists will compete in the semi-finals. The Harp survived Round 1 and is the first to make it to the semi-finals. “The Masked Singer” enters Season 8 with costumes including “Bride,” “Avocado,” “Venus Fly Trap,” “Sir Bugaboo,” “Scarecrow,” “Hedgehog,” “Mummies.” Themed episodes include “Vegas Night,” “Comedy Roast,” “Hall of Fame,” “Muppets Night,” “Andrew Lloyd Webber Night,” “TV Themes,” “’90s Night,” “Thanksgiving” and “Fright Night.” Guests this season include Donny Osmond, Andrew Lloyd Webber, The Muppets, Will Arnett, Leslie Jordan, Joel McHale, Tori Spelling, Jon Lovitz, Jodie Sweetin, Carrot Top, Blue Man Group, Lance Bass, Danielle Fishel, Sheila E.
and Drew Carey. The Season 8 contestants “boast a combined 32 Grammy nominations, 16 Emmy wins, 8 gold albums, 4 Golden Globe nominations, 42 books, 10 Teen Choice awards, and 5 stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.” Here were the contestants and their performances on night four: Robo Girl, “The Masked Singer.” (Michael Becker / Fox) Pete Dadds
- Song : “Bad Cinderella,” from “Bad Cinderella”
- Strength : Full battery
- Clue : Likes trolls
- Stage Clue: “While on Tour, Robo Girl Holds Her Own Opposite Multi-Grammy Winner”
Package voiceover : “Stepping up into the spotlight on Andrew Lloyd Webber night feels a little bit out of my comfort zone. Because for much of my career, I’ve lived in the shadow of superstars. From Pharrell to even David Blaine, the glow of their talent made it hard for me to recognize my own.
I was worried it would never be my time. But with 86 cents to my name, I booked a job that would change my life forever. I not only found my own pretty little spotlight, but gained the most magical fandom in the world. They’ve given me supernatural confidence and I’m going to need that if I’m going to take the lead tonight.
Places, everyone.” Panel guesses : Jenna Dewan, Becky G, Keke Palmer, Lucy Hale, Cara Delevigne, Selena Gomez Maize and Nick Cannon, “The Masked Singer” (Michael Becker / Fox) Pete Dadds
- Song : “Heaven on Their Minds,” from “Jesus Christ Superstar”
- Strength : Gluten-free
- Clue : Perfect planner
- Stage Clue : “TV, Movies, Stage, Even Hosting, Maize Has Fans Frozen to Their Seats.”
Package voiceover : “Dear Andrew Lloyd Webber, sure, you’ve had a few hits. But if you really want to go down in history, you’ve got to make a musical about me. Picture this, a young plucky ingenue with dreams too big for life in a small corn field. Doing impressions of the greats.
Hoping to be discovered. Then comes Act II, a comedy of errors as I move to the city and struggle to find my place in this business of show. The plot thickens when I finally land the role I was born to play, and the city smiles with me as a I smile, bravo! You see, Lord Lloyd Webber, I don’t want to get carried away here.
But I’m a smash hit wating to happen. I’ll have my people call yours. And scene!” Panel guesses : Jonathan Groff, Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick, Mario Cantone Mermaid, “The Masked Singer” (Michael Becker / Fox) Pete Dadds
- Song : “Any Dream Will Do,” from “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat”
- Strength : The backstroke
- Clue : Doomsday prepper
- Stage Clue: “Mermaid Makes Waves, Enters Library of Congress Forever”
Package voiceover : “Being here on Andrew Lloyd Webber night is simply the best. But it wasn’t a straight shot to success. Right when my career was taking off, a horrible accident led to a major setback. I was petrified I would never be the same. Let alone perform.
- Panel guesses : Gloria Estefan, Cher, Roberta Flack, Gloria Gaynor
- Previous songs: “Perfect,” by Pink; “I Have Nothing,” by Whitney Houston; “Thank You for Being a Friend” (“The Golden Girls” theme song)
- Previous panel guesses : Amber Riley, Ashanti, Yvette Nicole Brown, Queen Latifah, Jordin Sparks, Fantasia, Jennifer Hudson, Jill Scott, Fantasia, Ariana DeBose
: ‘The Masked Singer’ Finally Reveals Identities of Maize and Mermaid: Here’s Who They Are
Who was revealed on season 6 episode 7 of The Masked Singer?
Because of Fox’s broadcasting of the World Series, the network’s schedule for the next couple weeks is being thrown out of whack, with the seventh episode of ” The Masked Singer ” airing on Monday instead of Wednesday. Tonight, the reality TV program took a break from the competition for an “All-Time Countdown” spectacular, recapping some of the wildest performances and wackiest moments of all time.
- As always, Nick Cannon ( aka Season 5’s Bulldog ) was on hand to host the special show.
- SEE ‘The Masked Singer’ reveals for all seasons: Celebrities and costumes through the years Below, read our minute-by-minute “The Masked Singer” recap of Season 6, Episode 7, titled “All-Time Countdown,” to find out what happened Monday, October 25 at 8:00 p.m.
ET/PT. Then be sure to sound off in the comments section about your favorite costumed characters on Fox’s reality TV show and who you think has what it takes to win the entire competition. Robin Thicke, Jenny McCarthy, Ken Jeong and Nicole Scherzinger star as the panelists.
- Eep refreshing/reloading this “The Masked Singer” live blog for the most recent updates,8:00 p.m.
- Previously on ‘The Masked Singer’!” In the sixth episode, Group A’s Hamster received the lowest number of votes and was forced to unmask in front of America.
- When he took off his furry mask, comedian Rob Schneider was standing before the crowd.
Only Jenny correctly guessed the funnyman was really the Hamster, but she didn’t get a point toward the Golden Ear trophy because it wasn’t her first impression. But enough about last week — let’s get to the countdown! 8:05 p.m. — Nick welcomes the audience to this countdown and asks, “Will your favorite make the cut?” Coming in at #10 is the Peacock singing “The Greatest Show” by Hugh Jackman,
- This truly did put “The Masked Singer” on the map as far as I’m concerned and was a fantastic way to kick off the series.
- Of course the Peacock was none other than the iconic superstar, Donny Osmond,8:07 p.m.
- Coming in at #9 is the Yeti singing “Lonely” by Justin Bieber & Benny Blanco,
- Not only did the snow creature kill the vocals on this performance, he did it while rollerblading in his giant suit! Yeti was unmasked and revealed to be multi-platinum singing star Omarion,8:10 p.m.
— Miss Maskie appears to give us some extra clues about this season’s contestants. Caterpillar says for his next song he is going to sing a boyband song to play into what the panelists already think of him. Miss Maskie gives an extra clue saying we should focus in on an old-school singing machine for his identity, “Boom!” Pepper says she is having a blast bringing her mask to life and loves getting the chance to sing some of the hottest songs.
Pepper says her next performance will be a stylish and emotional ballad. Miss Maskie gives us a clue about Pepper, showing off a tea cup with some flowers on it. Huh.8:20 p.m. — The#8 performance of all time is Seahorse singing “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion, This was a magical performance that really knocked the panelists off their chairs.
When she unmasked we learned this swimming beauty was Grammy winner Tori Kelly, Next we get a few clues about Queen of Hearts. She says it takes a kingdom of people to get her anywhere. Her costume doesn’t even fit in her dressing room. For her next performance she will channel her inner strength.
- The additional clue for Queen of Hearts is an ice cube tray.
- Next, Mallard says he will lean in to his country roots and give the panelists what they want.
- His extra clue? An electric razor.8:28 p.m.
- The #7 performance in tonight’s countdown is Thingamajig singing “Rainbow” by Kacey Musgraves,
- This one was a real tear-jerker and people were shocked when the man with this velvet voice was revealed to be NBA star Victor Oladipo,
Coming in at #6 is the Frog performing “Jump” by Kriss Kross, Frog was definitely one of the top entertainers to ever step foot on “The Masked Singer” stage and was revealed to be hip-hop star Bow Wow,8:30 p.m. — Bull lets us know that he loves dramatically lying on a couch in the middle stage, but he plans to go big with his next performance.
Miss Maskie shows us some black and white sneakers as a clue to Bull’s identity. Next, Jester says he’ll do anything for a smile and he didn’t come here just to scare all of Nick’s kids. Not to brag, but his weirdest performance will be the weirdest thing we’ve ever seen! For an extra hint we see a shark next to Miss Maskie.8:40 p.m.
— We are halfway though this countdown and coming in at #5 is Bee singing “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus, She absolutely killed this song and topped all the legendary divas that have graced “The Masked Singer” stage. Of course this was none other than the Empress of Soul, Gladys Knight,
At #4 is the Turtle with “Fix You” by Coldplay, Jesse McCartney himself introduces this performance he gave as the shelled reptile.,8:43 p.m. — Banana Split is the only duo in this competition and they say it’s been the ride of a lifetime. She loves being theatrical and he just loves watching her sing.
Miss Maskie shows a surfboard as a clue to their identity. Next, Skunk says she is still flattered by the panel’s reaction to her voice. She admits in real life she hates wearing heels and is more of a tomboy. She’s feeling the pressure for her next performance because she’s singing one of the greatest love songs of all time by an artist she has a deep connection with.
- As an extra clue, we see an iron and a green and white sneaker.8:52 p.m.
- The #3 performance of all time is the Sun singing “When the Party’s Over” by Billie Eilish,
- This was an ethereal rendition that began acapella and I honestly thought this would be #1.
- Of course the Sun was LeAnn Rimes who went on to win Season 4.
Coming in at #2 is Fox singing “Try a Little Tenderness” by Otis Redding, This was one of the most energetic performances this stage has seen and included both rapping and a full dance routine. Fox turned out to be Season 2 champ Wayne Brady,8:59 p.m.
- Before the greatest performance of all time is revealed we get some insight on the final wildcard this season, Beach Ball.
- This costume is a one-of-a-kind marvel and is a six-foot sphere that could hold one, two or even three singers! One massive clue is that a beach ball and his real name are a perfect match.
Finally, the #1 performance of all time is Monster singing “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith, Of course Monster was Season 1 champion T-Pain and he really set the bar for the seasons to come. That was fun! Who were you surprised got snubbed? Notable missing names are Kandi Burruss as Season 3 champ Night Angel and Nick Lachey who won Season 5 as Pig.
SEE exclusive predictions: Who will win ‘The Masked Singer’? Be sure to make your predictions to influence our reality TV racetrack odds. You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next episode airs on Fox. You’ll compete to win eternal bragging rights and a spot on our “The Masked Singer” Season 5 leaderboard.
See our contest rules and sound off with other fans in our reality TV forum, Read more Gold Derby entertainment news,
What happened on Masked Singer Season 8 Episode 1?
Knight is William Shatner – Season 8 kicked off with a double elimination of two iconic stars. First, Knight’s armor was removed to reveal Star Trek legend William Shatner, The 91-year-old actor called The Masked Singer “one of the more unusual experiences” he’s ever had.
Who is The Masked Singer Season 8 Episode 1?
Natasha Bedingfield on Why She Joined The Masked Singer Tour The Masked Singer ‘s new format is shaking things up. Viewers witnessed that firsthand during the season eight premiere, in which two contestants were unmasked and sent home. On this season of the The Masked Singer, there are a record 22 costumes to consider and only one performer per round will move on to the next stage of the competition.
So, on the Sept.21 episode, viewers watched as Harp, Hedgehog, Hummingbird and Knight sang their hearts out for celebrity panelist Robin Thicke, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Ken Jeong, And, despite Hedgehog and Knight doing solid performances of “Love Me Do” by The Beatles and “Puttin’ on the Ritz” by Fred Astaire, respectively, they were both eliminated.
As for the celebrity identities beneath the elaborate costumes? Knight was unmasked first and was revealed to be Star Trek star William Shatner, Hedgehog was unmasked second, revealing Monty Python alum Eric Idle beneath the cuddly costume. For more information (including some clues) on the new batch of Masked Singer contestants, keep reading: FOX Harp Harp performed first on The Masked Singer ‘s season eight premiere.
- Not only did she sing “Perfect” by Pink, but she teased that she once auditioned for “biggest show in the world” as a teen.
- And thought she “didn’t fit the mold,” her uniqueness landed her the “opportunity of a lifetime.” In week two, Harp wowed the panelists with her performance of Whitney Houston ‘s “I Have Nothing.” A new clue emerged in the form of a CD that said “Night Night.” Harp further stumped the panelists by telling Nicole Scherzinger it was nice to see their names together again.
On the Oct.5 episode, The Harp impressed once again with her rendition of “Thank You For Being a Friend” from Golden Girls and advanced on to the semifinals. Her new clue was a cupcake with Santa on top. On the Nov.30 season finale, The Harp’s final clue was a yellow sports car.
- She performed “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga and “Gravity” by John Mayer,
- She outlasted The Lambs and took home the Golden Mask Trophy, ultimately revealed as Glee alum Amber Riley,
- FOX Lambs The trio of Lambs impressed with their performance of Katy Perry ‘s “Hot N Cold.” Their clue package included a pair of jeans with the word “famous” written on the back, golf, a huge diamond ring and that they grew up as “Beverly Hills besties.” After their performance, they also revealed that they once worked with Paul McCartney,
They advanced in the competition after defeating Robogirl in a Battle Royale set to Blondie ‘s “Call Me.” On the Nov.6 episode, they advanced to the Battle Royale with a performance of “Ironic” by Alanis Morissette, Once there, they moved onto the semifinals with their take on Haddaway ‘s “What Is Love.” Their new clue was a film roll and clapperboard.
- On the Nov.30 season finale, The Lambs final clue was a bouquet of white roses.
- They performed versions of “I’m Every Woman” by Chaka Khan and “I Want to Know What Love Is” by Foreigner,
- Ultimately, they had to settle for the runners-up spot and were revealed as pop girl group Wilson Phillips,
- FOX Snowstorm Snowstorm debuted on the Nov.16 episode with a performance of Ariana Grande ‘s “thank u, next.” Her clue package included speed dating, roasting chestnuts and the fact that Snowstorm broke through in a traditionally male-dominated industry.
It was also revealed that she has a history of working with Rob Lowe, She earned a spot in the semi-finals on the Nov.23 episode with a performance of “Sweet But Pscyho” by Ava Max, She won the Battle Royale against Sir Bugaboo with a rendition of “Somebody’s Watching Me” by Rockwell,
- Her new clues were a picture of a house and a creepy doll inside a box.
- On the Nov.24 episode, Snowstorm was unmasked as comedian Nikki Glaser,
- FOX Knight The Knight made his debut in the season eight premiere, singing “Puttin’ on the Ritz” by Fred Astaire,
- His clue package indicated that he was an actor who has done “stage, TV and starred in movies and worked with George Lucas,” He then pointed to a solar system, indicating that it meant some significance to him.
So, we weren’t surprised when the Knight was revealed to be Star Trek legend William Shatner, FOX Hedgehog Hedgehog made a stylish appearance in The Masked Singer ‘s season eight premiere. Before singing “Love Me Do” by The Beatles, a clue packaged teased that the celebrity was a British icon who was in one of “the biggest groups of all time.” The Hedgehog said that, with his group, he sold out the Hollywood Bowl and participated in the Olympics.
He called Elon Musk, Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey fans of his. A knight statue indicated that he’s also a member of the Order of the British Empire. Hedgehog was eliminated second and revealed to be Monty Python legend Eric Idle, FOX Hummingbird Hummingbird said he was “excited for the kick off” of the show, hinting at a connection to the NFL.
He later said that he knew “a thing or two about competition,” as it was in his DNA and that he “dominated the Super Bowl” with his team. Hummingbird also teased that he got his career started thanks to Shaquille O’Neal, His night one performance was a rendition of “I Don’t Want to Be” by Gavin DeGraw,
At the start of the Sept.28 episode, The Hummingbird was revealed to be N’ Sync ‘s Chris Kirkpatrick, FOX Panther The Panther called himself a “weekend warrior” and had a clue package featuring a basketball, Beyoncé, and VHS cassette tape. Oh, and the hint that everybody once thought he was dead. After a performance of Nina Simone ‘s Feeling Good and a Battle Royale loss to The Harp, The Panther was unmasked in week two as “This Is How We Do It” singer Montell Jordan.
FOX Pi-Rat Pi-Rat debuted with a performance of Elton John ‘s “Crocodile Rock” after a clue package that included puppets, the phrase “Dinner For Dummies” and the hint that he followed his dreams to Hollywood. After a fan vote, Pi-Rat was unmasked in week two as ventriloquist Jeff Dunham,
FOX Mummies The Mummies made their first—and last—appearance on the Oct.5 episode. After a clue package featuring a beach ball, a teen magazine and a reference to an iconic house and a performance of The Monkees theme song, the gold and glittery Mummies were revealed as The Brady Bunch stars Barry Williams, Christopher Knight and Mike Lookinland,
FOX Fortune Teller The Fortune Teller’s clue package was all over the place on the Oct.5 episode, with references to the Kardashians, business cards and angel figurines. After falling to The Harp in the Battle Royale, The Fortune Teller was revealed as Shark Tank ‘s Daymond John,
FOX Mermaid The Mermaid debuted on the Oct.19 episode with a performance of “Any Dream Will Do” from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Her clue package included two doves, a vinyl record, the knowledge that she had once been involved in a horrible accident and the fact that one of her songs had been inducted into the Library of Congress.
After falling to Robogirl in the Battle Royale, The Mermaid was revealed to be “I Will Survive” singer Gloria Gaynor, FOX Maize Maize impressed the panelists with his rendition of Heaven on Their Minds from Jesus Christ Superstar on the Oct.19 episode.
- His clue package featured a microphone, a small bird and the Statue of Liberty.
- After losing the studio audience vote, Maize was revealed to be Sex and the City star Mario Cantone,
- FOX Robo Girl On the Oct.19 episode, Robogirl performed “Bad Cinderella” from the upcoming musical of the same name.
- Her clue package included a surfboard, jars of honey and connections to both Missy Elliott and Pharrell Williams,
Robogirl returned on the Oct.26 episode with a performance of Queen ‘s “Bohemian Rhapsody.” Her new clue revealed a connection to Lindsay Lohan, After falling to The Lambs in the Battle Royale, Robogirl was revealed as Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham,
FOX Beetle The Beetle made his debut on the Oct.26 episode with a performance of Frank Sinatra ‘s “The Way You Look Tonight.” His clue packaged included a courtroom, coffee beans and the knowledge that he had a history of public service. After losing the initial fan vote, Beetle was unmasked as Jerry Springer,
FOX Walrus The Walrus debuted on the Nov.6 episode with a performance of “Two Princes” by Spin Doctors, His clue package included a flannel shirt, screaming fans at a mall, a cat named Jenny and the knowledge that he coined a popular TV catchphrase. After losing the initial fan vote, he was unmasked as Blossom star Joey Lawrence,
FOX Milkshake The Milkshake brought his unique flair to Sir Mix-a-Lot ‘s “Jump On It” on the Nov.6 episode. His clue package included peach pits, orange juice, an ice cream sundae and a rocket. He advanced to the Battle Royale, where he fell victim to The Lambs. The Milkshake was unmasked as former NFL running back and recording artist Le’Veon Bell,
FOX Venus Fly Trap Venus Fly Trap debuted on the Nov.9 with a performance of “Get Ready” by The Temptations. His clue package included a gold medal, a horseshoe and the Orion’s Belt constellation. After the initial fan vote, Venus Fly Trap was revealed to be two-time heavyweight boxing champion George Foreman,
Michael Becker / FOX Gopher The Gopher performed “It’s Your Thing” by The Isley Brothers on the Nov.9 episode, preceded by a clue package including purple hair, a spaceship and a corgi. After falling in the Battle Royale, Gopher was revealed as funk music icon George Clinton, FOX Bride The Bride surprised by the panelists by being a man under the the costume during his performance of Walk The Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance.” His clue package on the Nov.9 episode included a globe wearing a crown, a rose and a snake.
On the Nov.16 episode, Bride performed “White Wedding” by Billy Idol. His new clues included hints about a movie career and the fact that he likes to show off his chest. The Bride was unmasked as professional wrestling legend Chris Jericho, FOX Avocado Avocado performed “Hit The Road Jack” by Ray Charles on the Nov.16 episode, preceded by a clue package that included a bald eagle, podcasting equipment and a history of working in construction.
- He was unmasked as radio host Adam Carolla,
- FOX Sir Bugaboo Sir Bugaboo debuted on the Nov.23 episode with a performance of “Devil With a Blue Dress On” by Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels,
- His clue package included a film reel and a phone covered in question marks.
- Bugaboo also revealed that he once worked with panelist Nicole Scherzinger,
After falling to Snowstorm in the Battle Royale, Bugaboo was revealed as Ghostbusters theme song writer and performer Ray Parker Jr. FOX Scarecrow Scarecrow performed “Abracadabra” by Steve Miller Band on the Nov.23 episode, which was preceded by a clue package including a gold globe, figure skates and a reference to Wes Craven,