Who was first out of I’m a celebrity get me out of here
Charlene White first to be eliminated from I’m a Celebrity Charlene White has become the first contestant to be eliminated from I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! after a public vote.
- The Loose Women presenter accrued the fewest votes on Friday night after 14 days in camp.
- After being voted out, White told presenters Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly: “It’s been a journey and I absolutely loved living with those guys, they were brilliant.”
- On her questions to about him breaking coronavirus rules by having an affair with a colleague last year, she said: “I have to remain impartial as journalism is my first job.”
- She admitted this was difficult due to the public’s anger towards Hancock, who resigned as health secretary after the affair emerged.
- Olivia Attwood, the former Love Island contestant, withdrew from the ITV reality show on medical grounds earlier this month after appearing in the first two episodes of the series set in the Australian jungle.
- On Thursday night’s episode White and Culture Club singer worked together in a challenge called Watery Grave.
- The pair had to move stars from one side of a maze to the other while standing in two tombs of rising water, attempting to unlock stars to earn meals for the camp.
Sign up to First Edition Our morning email breaks down the key stories of the day, telling you what’s happening and why it matters Privacy Notice: Newsletters may contain info about charities, online ads, and content funded by outside parties. For more information see our, We use Google reCaptcha to protect our website and the Google and apply. after newsletter promotion
- George has previously been vocal about his frustrations towards the ITV news anchor, which began with tensions over her dominating the cooking for campmates.
- The trial was White’s first in the series, having been picked to be ‘s deputy when he was named camp leader last Sunday after facing his fifth consecutive trial.
- Hancock has said being voted leader of the I’m a Celebrity campsite “more than makes up for” losing the 2019 Tory party leadership election.
- The 44-year-old Tory MP was among those who threw their hat into the ring to replace Theresa May, but the contest before putting his support behind the eventual winner, Boris Johnson.
: Charlene White first to be eliminated from I’m a Celebrity
Who was 2nd in I’m a celebrity get me out of here?
I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! (British series 2)
|I’m a CelebrityGet Me Out of Here!|
|Location||New South Wales, Australia|
|Companion show||I’m a CelebrityGet Me Out of Here! NOW!|