- 1 Who was booted out of Love Island
- 2 Who is left in Love Island final 2023
- 3 Do people get sent home on Love Island
Who was booted out of Love Island
Leah Taylor and and Montel McKenzie – As the islanders were waving goodbye to Catherine and Elom at the villa doors, they received another text asking them to gather around the fire pit, where they learned that another couple would also be leaving the villa.
Who is left in Love Island final 2023
Love Island FINAL 2023: Jess Harding and Sammy Root WIN Published: 22:00 BST, 31 July 2023 | Updated: 08:46 BST, 1 August 2023
- Jess Harding and Sammy Root were crowned winners of Love Island 2023 on Monday night – beating fan favourites Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki to the £50k cash prize.
- After eight weeks of drama, viewers picked the aesthetics practitioner, who was an original islander, and the project manager as their champions.
- The couple, both 25, were speechless when host Maya Jama announced the results during the live final in Majorca.
- Elsewhere, Tyrique Hyde and Ella Thomas placed third in the competition, while Molly Marsh and Zachariah Noble were first out.
- When bombshell Sammy hit the Villa on day four, Jess was excited to get to know him – but the two had a tumultuous journey before becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Jess told Maya before they were revealed as the winners: ‘I feel like the road I have been on is so unexpected, but we’re here now.’
WINNERS: Jess Harding and Sammy Root were crowned winners of Love Island 2023 on Monday night – beating fan favourites Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki to the £50k cash prize Shocked: The couple, both 25, were speechless when host Maya Jama announced the results during the live final in Majorca Journey: After eight weeks of drama, viewers picked the aesthetics practitioner, who was an original islander, and the project manager as their champions Sammy, who told Jess he loved her in his final speech, said: ‘For me, feelings is a big thing and I’m not great at it but at the same time when you’ve got a connection like this you end up going back.’ Jess added: ‘When we got voted least compatible couple, I feel like that was a kick in the teeth, I knew what we had was special.’ Runners-up Lochan and White gushed: ‘They were our winners all along.
- We’re over the moon for them.’ After the winners were announced, many viewers took to Twitter to express their shock at the result.
- One person wrote: ‘WHAT !!! This show is rigged because there’s no way Sammy and Jess actually won over Whitney and Lochan.
- What kind of bad joke is this!!!’ Someone else shared: ‘How did they win???? Sammy said Jess wasn’t attractive.
They’ve been voted by the public to be in the bottom 3, the least favourite and compatible couple multiple times. Whitney and Lochan have been voted by the public AS THE FAVOURITE COUPLE. And they’ve never been bottom.’ Anothe person joked: ‘Maya I think that was a slip of tongue? What the hell is Jess and Sammy?’ Someone else posted: ‘That was wild! Jess & Sammy had nothing going.
Whit & Lochan we’re solid af & carried this season just to be snubbed by Fiat 500′ While another person tweeted: ‘Sammy and Jess winners!!?? Wtf They were never even in the competition It was always Whitney and Lochan or Ty and Ella What the freaking hell.’ ‘No way ppl actually voted Jess & Sammygagged me,’ shared another viewer.
Another show fan posted: ‘I don’t think I’d even be this mad if it was Zach and Molly. But Sammy and Jess???what was the reason.’ Second place: They beat fan favourites Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki to the £50k cash prize Jess told Maya before they were revealed as the winners: ‘I feel like the road I have been on is so unexpected, but we’re here now’ Sammy, who told Jess he loved her in his final speech, said: ‘For me, feelings is a big thing and I’m not great at it but at the same time when you’ve got a connection like this you end up going back.’ Runners-up Lochan and White gushed: ‘They were our winners all along.
- We’re over the moon for them.’ Thrilled: The islanders rushed over to congratulate the winners Love Island viewers were astounded as Tyrique and Ella finished in third place during the series final, with some fans even claiming the vote was ‘rigged’.
- Speaking to host Maya after being announced as this years third place, Tyrique said: ‘It’s time to move in together now! We are ready for life on the outside!’ Ella added: ‘I am willing to move to London for him!’ Elsewhere in an interview with Maya, Molly admitted: ‘I didn’t expect to be official now, I expected it on the outside’ Zach explained: ‘We are to take it how it comes, we have some dates planned.
Just taking it day by day.
- Sammy and Jess join series nine winners Kai Fagan, 24, and Sanam Harrinanan, 24, who made history with their win as the first time a Casa Amor bombshell has been victorious.
- Before Maya announced the first couple who missed out on winning the show, footage aired of the last day in the villa.
- The remaining four couples poured their hearts out to one another in romantic declarations of love.
- The villa was home to a summer ball ahead of one couple being crowned the joint winners of the show and taking home a £50k prize fund.
The Islanders were relaxing as Tyrique received a text which read: ‘Islanders. Tonight you will attend the Love Island ball but before that boys it’s time to spruce up please get ready to leave the Villa. #LookingSharp #FreshFaced’ Shocked: After the winners were announced, many viewers took to Twitter to express their shock at the result Opinion: After the winners were announced, many viewers took to Twitter to express their shock at the result The boys then head out of the villa to get ready for the evening ahead.
Lochan asks Tyrique: ‘We’ve obviously got the ball later where we have to open up about our feelings. Are you nervous? Are you excited?’ Tyrique says: ‘I am a little bit nervous but I feel like I’ve got a lot of things I want to say and I just want to deliver it in the right way.’ Back at the Villa, the girls head out to the garden for a spa day.
Jess asks the girls: ‘What’s everyone thinking of writing in their declarations?’ Whitney says: ‘You’ll find out when I say it!’ Jess says: ‘Girls, I think I’m going to surprise myself.’ The boys and girls then sit down to pen their declarations of love.
Later that evening, it’s time for the Love Island ball. Suited and booted, the boys eagerly await the arrival of the girls. One by one the girls make their entrance before all the Islanders raise their glasses and Zach says: ‘Cheers to our experience and finding love!’ It’s now time for the couples to give their declarations of love, and up first is Tyrique and Ella.
Ella tells Tyrique: ‘From the boy I met on day one to the man you are today, I’ve seen you change and grow so much – just for me.’ Tyrique tells Ella: ‘Coming into this I was scared to fall in love. You’ve shown me it’s cool to open up about my emotions and it’s cool to be vulnerable.
- And being in love is the best feeling ever.
- ‘It was you taught me.
- My first love, my first girlfriend and I sure as hell hope you’re my last.
- When I’m with you I feel like I’m flying.’ Third place: Tyrique Hyde and Ella Thomas finished in third place during the Love Island 2023 final on Monday Fix? Some fans even claiming the vote was ‘rigged’, with many insisting they should have finished runners-up Fourth place: Molly Marsh and Zachariah Noble finished in fourth place during the Love Island 2023 final Elsewhere in an interview with Maya, Molly admitted: ‘I didn’t expect to be official now, I expected it on the outside’ Finalists: Tyrique Hyde, Ella Thomas, Jess Harding, Sammy Root, Zachariah Noble, Molly Marsh, Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki were revealed to be the finalists in Sunday’s episode Final: Before Maya announced the first couple who missed out on winning the show, footage aired of the last day in the villa Next to make their declarations of love is Jess and Sammy.
Jess tells Sammy: ‘Who would have thought I would be standing here confessing my feelings to my actual boyfriend. Knowing how much it takes for you to get strong feelings screams to me how serious and genuine our connection is.’ Sammy tells Jess: ‘It took some time at the beginning of my journey to realise what I was risking but when I saw you walking towards the fire pit on your own after Casa, I instantly knew that you were all that I wanted – my wandering eye turned into my eye for Jess.’ ‘No matter what happens if something is meant to be it will be, which only leaves me to say Jess I love you.’ Now it’s time for Molly and Zach to make their declarations of love, with Molly beginning: ‘I’m really looking forward to life outside the Villa together and calling you mine.
- Zach says: ‘I’m now at a point where I find myself daydreaming about the things and adventures I want to do with you – showing you off to my boys, spoiling you, protecting you and loving you.
- ‘I can’t wait to do life with me, I lost you once and I won’t lose you twice so what you saying, do you want to be my girlfriend?’
- Finally it’s Whitney and Lochan’s turn to read their declarations of love to one another.
Feelings: The Love Island finalists shared declarations of affection as the series came to a conclusion Suited and booted: The villa will be home to a summer ball ahead of one couple being crowned the joint winners of the show and taking home a £50k prize fund Sweet: It’s now time for the couples to give their declarations of love, and up first is Tyrique and Ella Final countdown: Having all made their declarations of love, the Islanders dance the night away as their Love Island journey comes to an end Whitney says: ‘You ask me if I am happy everyday.
- Lochan says: ‘I want to continue making you happy, growing together, laughing together which is why I can confidently say that I don’t see a future with anyone else on the outside and I can’t wait for our next chapter.’
- Having all made their declarations of love, the Islanders dance the night away as their Love Island journey comes to an end.
- Love Island fans praised producers for keeping the opening to the final short and sweet as the Islanders made their way into the villa live on television on Monday.
- The final four couples cut glamorous figures as they made their way into the garden of the villa ahead of the winner of the series being announced.
- And the last remaining contestants were on camera for just a few seconds before host Maya Jama stepped in to get the final moving.
- Taking to Twitter, viewers said they were delighted to have not been made to sit through a long entry montage, with others revealing who they wanted to triumph.
One person wrote: ‘Huh, the opening sequence wasn’t anywhere near as painful as previous ones have been. Are the producers finally reading our tweets?’ Day out: The Islanders are relaxing as Tyrique receives a text which reads: ‘Islanders. Tonight you will attend the Love Island ball but before that boys it’s time to spruce up please get ready to leave the Villa.
- Maya turned out all the stops to host the Love Island grand final on Monday night.
- The presenter, 28, looked nothing short of sensational as she slipped into a plunging black lace dress.
- Her outfit boasted a plunging neckline to show off her ample cleavage and a daringly high slit that left her long legs on full display.
- She added a black belt around her middle to cinch her in at her svelte waist and a giant gold cross necklace.
- Maya added an extra few inches of height to her frame with a pair of black strappy high heels.
- It comes after Mitchel Taylor and Ella Barnes became the final pair to be dumped during Sunday’s episode of the show ahead of Monday’s series final.
- The moment came after the five remaining couples were asked to vote for pair who they thought were the least compatible as they enjoyed their last dates outside the villa earlier this week.
- After heading into the villa, host Maya Jama, 28, revealed Ella B and Mitchel had received a total of four votes, while Whitney and Lochan got one, meaning both couples went went head-to-head.
- Delivering the news, Maya said: ‘The couple the public have chosen to save is Whitney and Lochan which means Ella B and Mitchel, your time on Love Island has come to an end, it’s time to say your goodbyes.
- ‘The rest of you, congratulations, you have made your way to the final.’
- During their dates earlier this week, Ella and Tyrique, Jess and Sammy, Molly and Zachariah, and Whitney and Lochan all chose Ella B and Mitchel as the least compatible pair.
Lovestruck: The Islanders cut glamorous figures as they made their way into the garden of the villa ahead of the winner of the series being announced (Jess and Sammy pictured) Incredible: Maya Jama turned out all the stops to host the Love Island grand final on Monday night Looking good: Her outfit boasted a plunging neckline to show off her ample cleavage and a daringly high slit that left her long legs on full display Only Mitch and Ella B voted for Whitney and Lochan, meaning they went up against them in the public vote.
- After Maya delivered the news of Mitchel and Ella B’s departure, the rest of the group looked solemn as they hugged them both.
- Ella B said: ‘To be honest, it was expected.
- I feel like out of all the couples we haven’t had the longest of times.’ Mitchel added: ‘Could have read the room, I could see this coming from a mile away.
Everyone’s in love, in relationships and we’ve been good for two weeks.’
- AGE: 24
- FROM: Essex
- OCCUPATION: Footballer
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE VILLA? I’ll bring vibes, confidence, good energy and honesty. I don’t sit on the fence, if I have an opinion I will speak up. I’m also not afraid to go after what I want
- CLAIM T0 FAME? Toby Aromolaran is one of my best friends, we grew up together and were in the same class at school
- AGE: 23
- FROM: Glasgow
- OCCUPATION: Model
WHAT’S YOUR CLAIM TO FAME? I’ve been in a Headie One and Burna Burna Boy music video and I was once an extra in World War Z. I was 12 years old when I filmed it and got to meet Brad Pitt which was cool. WHY SHOULD SOMEBODY DATE YOU? I’m the whole package, I know what I want in life and I’ve got a big heart.
- AGE: 22
- FROM: London
- OCCUPATION: Aesthetics Practitioner
WHY ARE YOU SINGLE? Because every boy is giving me the ick at the moment. I feel like it’s fate because I’m saving myself for Mr Right in the Villa! WHAT GIVES YOU THE ICK? When a guy stunts for money, that’s an ick. Showing off all their designer clothes because most of the time they’re probably fake anyway! Another one is when a boy runs for the train and the train goes without him.
- NAME: Sammy Root
- AGE: 22
- FROM: Kent
- OCCUPATION: Project Manager
- WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE VILLA? I’ll be the energy in the villa, lots of guys have pretty faces and nice bodies, which I have too, but I’ve also got the bubbly personality, I’m a bit of a firework
HOW WOULD FRIENDS/FAMILY DESCRIBE YOU? Funny, bubbly and good to be around. I’m a bit cheeky too.’
- NAME: Zachariah Noble
- AGE : 25
- FROM: South East London
- OCCUPATION: Personal trainer and basketball player
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE VILLA? I’m a very chilled out guy and I’m completely myself 100% of the time. I’m quite straightforward and never struggle making friends, I like to look after people. WHAT GIVES YOU THE ICK? I’ve got two and they’re both really stupid; Bad handwriting – I’ve got terrible handwriting so they’d need to have better handwriting than me and twerking, I really don’t like twerking!
- AGE: 21
- FROM: Doncaster
- OCCUPATION: Musical Theatre Performer and Social Media Creator
WHY LOVE ISLAND? I think it’s ideal timing and the perfect way to find someone. I don’t go out and party and I don’t use dating apps, I’m actually quite old-fashioned, so there’s no better way to meet someone than by going into a Villa in the sun with the potential ‘one’ in there.
- AGE : 25
- FROM: London
- OCCUPATION: Entrepreneur
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE VILLA? Good vibes, I can be really silly and funny but I can also get deep. It depends on the person and the situation but I am a very adaptable person, I know how to read the room. DO YOU FALL IN LOVE QUICKLY? Real love, no.
- NAME: Lochan Nowacki
- AGE: 25
- FROM: Windsor
- OCCUPATION: Account Manager
WHY ARE YOU EXCITED TO GO INTO CASA AMOR? I feel like I’m excited because a lot of the people in relationships aren’t fully secure. I know the type of person I am as well, so I feel like I can turn heads. I’m not going to be disrespectful and I’m proud of my morals as a person.
I’m confident that I can go in and not necessarily stir it up, but open the ladies’ eyes to what could be a better couple. HOW DO YOU PLAN ON TURNING PEOPLE’S HEADS? I have a top three in my mind already, so I’ll probably be pulling them for chats quite quickly and letting them know they’re the top three people I want to speak to.
But I’m confident I’m a people person, I’m not going in there to act any differently to how I am with my own friends. I back myself that people will see that and see my good looks and bish, bash, bosh. : Love Island FINAL 2023: Jess Harding and Sammy Root WIN
Has anyone ever walked out of Love Island?
Love Island has seen some walk outs over the years. Share this: Love Island isn’t for everyone, and whether it’s from drama, wellbeings, or relationships gone mad in the villa, several islanders have packed their bags and vacated the villa over the years.
Who left Love Island 22?
Samuel, George, Jack, Cheyanne, Mollie and Jazmine – DUMPED in episode 32 – Former Casa Amor cast ITV Following the Casa Amor recoupling, Samuel Agbiji, George Tasker, Jack Keating, Cheyanne Kerr, Mollie Salmon and Jazmine Nichol were dumped from the island. They all arrived in the villa as part of the Casa Amor 2022 cast, so needed to be picked by one of the original islanders in order to keep their place on the show.
Who will host Love Island 2023?
Love Island host 2023: Who is Maya Jama? Published: 2023-07-13T14:51:41 ❘ Updated: 2023-07-13T15:52:02 As Love Island UK is in the middle of season 10, fans are loving seeing Maya Jama as the host for her second series. But who is she? Here’s everything you need to know about her.
- Hit ITV reality show is back for a second time this year for its summer 2023 series, with entering the villa in an attempt to find love and be in with a chance of winning £50,000.
- Article continues after ad Laura Whitmore had been known as the host of the dating show after three seasons of hosting, as she took on the role following Caroline Flack’s tragic death in 2020.
But in 2022, Laura announced that she would be stepping down as host of the wildly popular series. Speculations quickly started about who would step in to fill Laura’s role. A few months after the end of the 2022 series, it was announced that TV star Maya Jama would be hosting the winter edition of the show at the beginning of 2023.
Who won Love Island July 2023?
After eight weeks trying to find love in the sun, Love Island season 10 came to an end on ITV, with the winning couple revealed. While four couples were in the running to be crowned this year’s winners, only one couple could take home the joint £50,000 cash prize.
- And at the end of the Love Island 2023 final, which took place on Monday 31st July, Jess Harding and Sammy Root were revealed to be this year’s winners.
- They join past Love Island winners Sanam Harrinanam and Kai Fagan, who won season 9 back in March.
- The couple beat the likes of Molly Marsh and Zachariah Noble, who came in fourth place.
Tyrique Hyde and Ella Thomas came in third place – however, the results shocked Love Island fans who thought the couple might have finished in second or first place. Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki just missed out on the winnings, as they came in second place.
- Nevertheless, the pair were in good spirits, admitting that Jess and Sammy were their chosen winners.
- The results comes after a live show, which included pre-recorded moments from the islanders’ last day in the villa.
- As is tradition, the Love Island 2023 contestants received a text telling them to get ready for the annual ball.
The boys the headed out of the villa to get suited and booted, during which they drafted the love declarations they’d later have to read to their partner. “We’ve obviously got the ball later where we have to open up about our feelings. Are you nervous? Are you excited?” Lochan asked.
- Tyrique then replied: “I am a little bit nervous but I feel like I’ve got a lot of things I want to say and I just want to deliver it in the right way.” Back in the villa, the girls were treated to a spa day before getting glammed up for the night.
- What’s everyone thinking of writing in their declarations?” Jess asked.
Love Island couple look set to win by landslide as poll reveals prediction Love Island to shake up winter season with potential all-star line-up
Speaking to his girlfriend, Jess, Sammy said: “It took some time at the beginning of my journey to realise what I was risking but when I saw you walking towards the fire pit on your own after Casa, I instantly knew that you were all that I wanted – my wandering eye turned into my eye for Jess.” Love Island will return to ITV2 and ITVX in 2024.
Seasons 1-10 are available to watch on ITVX. You can watch all previous seasons of Love Island on BritBox – you can sign up for a 7-day free trial, Check out more of our Entertainment coverage or visit our TV Guide and Streaming Guide to find out what’s on. Try Radio Times magazine today and get 12 issues for only £1 with delivery to your home – subscribe now,
For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Radio Times Podcast,
Who won Love Island Winter 2023?
Who won Love Island winter 2023? – Sanam Harrinanan and Kai Fagan were announced as the Winter Love Island 2023 winners and split the £50,000 cash prize between them. And now Love Island voting results have revealed the couple won by a long shot, a clear favourite among the finalists.
- This is the first time a Love Island Casa Amor bombshell has ever won the show and will set the ‘precedent for future series’.
- Read more: Which Love Island couples are still together? Read more: Love Island 2023: Where are Will Young and Jessie Wynter now? Since leaving the villa, both Kai and Sanam have remained a strong couple.
They had to give up their day jobs and have promised to continue on their path of becoming positive role models for young people – even doing plenty of charity work. In second place came Lana Jenkins and Ron Hall, Samie Elishi and Tom Clare were in third place, while Tanya Mahenga and Shaq Muhammad came in fourth. Kai and Sanam were crowned Love Island winners 2023. Picture: ITV “I was hooked by your intelligence, values, kindness and you always manage to make me laugh. You’ve made me realise my worth and I can’t wait for us to one day be official.” Kai told her: “My time here has been a dream since I met you.
Where is Kai from Love Island 2023 from?
Who is Love Island’s Kai Fagan? Meet semi-professional rugby player from Manchester
- ‘s second-ever winter season is back.
- The show is hosted by for the first time, and is taking place in,
- One of the contestants is Kai Fagan, who is a science and PE teacher, as well as a semi-professional rugby player for Burnage RFC.
- Find more information about Kai below.
- What does Kai do?
Kai, 24, is a science and PE teacher, though he also plays semi-professional rugby for Burnage RFC. He hails from Manchester. The contestant has previously played rugby 7s for Jamaica. He has three different degrees and went to three different universities.
- What is Kai looking for on Love Island ?
- Kai said he has “quite high expectations” and does not commit to anyone unless he is “absolutely buzzing” over them.
- Kai says his friends would describe him as “chilled, caring, very impulsive and a good guy”, adding that he always puts family and friends first.
Ahead of the show, Kai described himself as “pretty lighthearted, I love a laugh. I’m really calm and chilled as well, pretty level-headed, quite mature. but not too mature. “I’m caring, loving and impulsive so I’m always fun to be around. I’m always busy, I’m never sitting still.
- What’s Kai’s Instagram?
- You can find Kai on @kaifagan_, but this year all the contestants’ pages will be disabled while they’re in the villa.
- while they are on the show so that nothing can be published on their behalf, in an effort to prevent the “adverse effects of social media”.
Love Island airs nightly (excluding Saturday) at 9.00pm on ITV2 and ITVX. : Who is Love Island’s Kai Fagan? Meet semi-professional rugby player from Manchester
Do people get sent home on Love Island
You have to stay in a couple to stay on the show. – Then there are “coupling ceremonies,” where people can decide to either continue with or “uncouple” from their current partner. If you’re thinking this sounds like it’s from the Gwyneth Paltrow dictionary of breaking up, you’d be entirely right. This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. In order to win Love Island, you have to be in a couple by the end of the series—which feels slightly like my nightmares where all my married friends ditch me.
Basically, you have to make it through the entire series without being dumped AND without being voted off. The audience can decide to vote off couples or individuals, depending on the episode. It gets particularly spicy when someone’s other half is voted off, which happened last year on the UK Love Island and resulted in two people intentionally leaving the villa to pursue their banished partner in the name of love (spoiler: It didn’t work).
The audience then votes for their favorite couple still left at the end. This content is imported from twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Who gets dumped from Love Island USA Season 5?
|Kenzo Nudo||26||Fourth place|
Who won Love Island 2023?
Love Island 2023 winners Sammy Root and Jess Harding return to UK Love Island 2023 winners Sammy Root and Jess Harding return to the UK, © PA Wire/PA Images 03/08/2023 | 06:37 AM By Mike Bedigan, PA Los Angeles Correspondent
- Love Island winners Sammy Root and Jess Harding have arrived back in the UK after their successful stint on the ITV reality dating show.
- The couple were pictured kissing at London Stansted airport, alongside some of their fellow finalists.
- Sammy and Jess were crowned champions of the 2023 series during Monday’s final episode, hosted by Maya Jama.
Winners of this year’s Love Island, Sammy Root and Jess Harding share a kiss outside Stansted airport (Doug Peters/PA) Whitney Adebayo and Lochan Nowacki were runners-up, with Ella Thomas and Tyrique Hyde third and Zachariah Noble and Molly Marsh fourth. Tyrique, Ella, Zachariah and Molly were also welcomed home at Stansted. Tyrique Hyde and Ella Thomas were voted into third place (Doug Peters/PA)
- Sammy and Jess said being on Love Island had allowed them to mature, with Sammy saying it had “made me a man”.
- They met when Sammy arrived at the villa as a “bombshell” later entrant and chose to take Jess for a date in a hot tub.
- Their relationship faced some bumps and the pair often found themselves coupled with other islanders.
Molly Marsh and Zachariah Noble finished fourth after their time on Love Island (Doug Peters/PA) But following the final episode, figures posted on Twitter showed they had won 34.57 per cent of the public vote. Love Island: The Reunion will air on Sunday, August 6th at 9pm on Virgin Media One and Virgin Media Player. Topics