- 1 Who won Strictly Come Dancing in 2022
- 2 What is Hamza doing now after Strictly
- 3 Why did Giovanni and Jowita break up
- 4 Who is the black man who won Strictly
Who won Strictly Come Dancing in 2022
Season 20 – Hamza Yassin (2022) – Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal in the Strictly Come Dancing final. BBC/Guy Levy Hamza Yassin and his professional dance partner Jowita Przystał lifted the Glitterball for season 20. The couple triumphed in the final, with their three routines of a Salsa to Ecuador by Sash! featuring Rodriguez, their Couple’s Choice to Jerusalema – Remix by Master KG featuring Burna Boy, and their Showdance to Let’s Face the Music and Dance by Irving Berlin impressing both the judges and, clearly, the viewers at home.
Are Hamza and Jowita together?
HAMZA Yassin hoped to bag more than just the Glitterball trophy after his Strictly win. The wildlife buff, 32, and dance partner Jowita Przystal, 28, got tongues wagging, after scooping first place on the BBC ballroom hit. 2 Hamza Yassin hoped to bag more than the Glitterball trophy 2 Hamza and Jowita were this year’s Stictly winners Credit: BBC However a telly source revealed the blonde stunner hooked-up with Strictly co-star Giovanni Pernice, Leaving “besotted” Hamza gutted, after Jowita revealed the relationship was purely platonic,
- In a heartbreaking blow to the lovable cameraman, exclusive snaps laid bare Gio and Jowita’s tight partnership – leaving the dreadlocked dancer devistated.
- As body langauge buff Darren Stanton lifts the lid on the couple’s rapport, following a frosty appearance on brekkie fave This Morning.
- Speaking on behalf of Slingo, Darren told The Scottish Sun: “Hamza and Jowita’s appearance on This Morning was very different to how they came across on Strictly.
“The main standout point for me in this interview was that there was very little touching and interaction between the two. “During their time on the show, one of the key elements of my analysis was that the pair were very tactile with each other, like two naughty school children.
- I noticed that it wasn’t until the end of the interview that Jowita grabbed Hamza’s arm and was complimentary.” The ex-copper added: “There was mainly zero contact.
- I think her lack of touching and body language was a deliberate strategy to demonstrate a level of professionalism.” Former detective Darren is no stranger to ballroom scandals – with several years under his belt providing fascinating commentary on the hit dance contest.
He recently laid bare Hamza’s heartbreak after a shock snub, and reckons the cameraman is “completely besotted” by close pal Jowita. And revealed the shock moment the wildlife host left his dance partner slightly red-faced. We pay for your stories and videos! Do you have a story or video for The Scottish Sun? Email us at [email protected] or call 0141 420 5200
Who won Strictly 2022 spoiler?
Hamza Yassin Wins Strictly Come Dancing 2022.
What is Hamza doing now after Strictly
Strictly Come Dancing Champion Hamza Yassin Lands First Major TV Project Since Winning Show champion has revealed his first major new project since winning the BBC dance show last year. Hamza alongside his professional partner, which marked the first time the Polish performer had been given a celebrity partner on the show. Hamza’s Couple’s Choice dance was undoubtedly a high point of last year’s Strictly Prior to Strictly, Hamza was best known for his work on the CBeebies show Let’s Go For A Walk, and also contributed to the recent series Wild Isles about Britain’s natural world. Hamza dancing with his professional partner Jowita Przystal Ahead of the Strictly final last year, he was experiencing “culture shock” as someone not used to being in the limelight. He explained: “I live in the West coast of Scotland, I normally work in very small groups where there’ll be four of us on location.
What does Hamza do from Strictly?
Meet Hamza Yassin He went onto become a published wildlife photographer and a tour guide, and is also a skilled ornithologist aka an expert in birds.
Who is Hamza on Strictly Come Dancing partner?
Published: 08:20 pm, 16 September 2023 The new series of the multi-award-winning Strictly Come Dancing and recent National Television Awards winner of Best Talent Show launched tonight on BBC One and BBC iPlayer, once again bringing glitter, glamour and glorious dancing to homes across the nation. The launch show included a beautiful tribute to the late Len Goodman, in which Tess, Claudia, the Judges and professional dancers remembered the Ballroom icon. Jessie Ware also performed a rendition of ‘Free Yourself’ with a spectacular dance routine from Nadiya Bychkova, Johannes Radebe, Michelle Tsiakkas and Neil Jones, and for the last time, the 2022 Strictly winners Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystał danced their week 4 Salsa from last years’ series reminding the audience exactly why they won the competition. Left to right: Amanda Abbington and Giovanni Pernice, Jody Cundy and Jowita Przystal and Zara McDermott and Graziano Di Prima Firstly, we saw Amanda Abbington paired with her partner Giovanni Pernice, After being paired, and asked by Claudia how happy she was, Amanda said “I’m ecstatic, we get on really well, same sense of humour,and dedicated to working hard”.
When asked about Amanda’s reaction to the reveal, her partner Giovanni replied: “That was a reaction, I have to be honest. and also there was screaming that I enjoyed very much. very very happy days.” Next up was Zara McDermott, and when asked about how she was feeling Zara said “I think I’m probably the most nervous I’ve been in my life.
I’m not a natural born performer or extrovert, so this is the biggest challenge of my life!” After being paired with Graziano Di Prima, he said to Zara: ‘The sky is the limit! Be positive all the way” Graziano then revealed to Zara the their first dance will the Cha Cha Cha!’ Then we saw Jody Cundy CBE paired with reigning Strictly champion Jowita Przystał,
- When asked by Tess: “You are an eight time gold medal winning Paralympian.
- You started off swimming, then you made the switch to cycling so I’m thinking Strictly easy peasy for you?! Jody replied: ‘I’d like to think so, but I don’t think it’s going to be.
- I’m a complete newbie at this, I had years and years of practice at the other ones so we’ll see what happens.let’s shoot for the stars!’.
After the pairing Jowita admitted she was nervous: “I need to admit I’m actually a bit nervous because I don’t want to let him down, but I have a lot of ideas”. Left to right: Krishnan Guru Murthy and Lauren Oakley, Angela Rippon and Kai Widdrington and Layton Williams and Nikita Kuzmin Being paired next was Krishnan Guru-Murthy who was paired with professional dancer Lauren Oakley, He was extremely pleased and said “oh it’s brilliant and she gets me immediately”.
- This will be Lauren’s first time having a celebrity partner and she followed up with “It might be the first time that I’m partnered with somebody, but I know it’s a big ask for the celebrities to go out there and dance.
- So I think I need to be kind and give you confidence to have fun, but when it’s time to be strict I know how to be strict, don’t worry about that!”.
Next it was Angela Rippon CBE’s turn to be paired. Tess said “Angela, ripping up the dancefloor – we can’t wait for that can we?! 32 years after presenting Come Dancing, how does it feel to be on the other side?”. Angela responded: “It’s weird not being in your place and being in this place, but I’m going to enjoy it I think, yes!”.
Angela was paired with Kai Widdrington and said of the pairing “when I saw it was Kai I couldn’t have been happier I promise you”. Kai said “I am absolutely delighted to have Angela, I think we are going to be fabulous.” Then it was over to Layton Williams, who was paired with Nikita Kuzmin and together they form this series’ all-male pairing.
When talking about the partnership Layton said “He is going to whip me into shape, and keep me on the straight and narrow because I do like to think I know what I am doing and do the most, but I really don’t have a clue!” Claudia said to Nikita that Layton has previous dance experience, “do you unpick that or do you build on it?”. Left to right: Bobby Brazier and Dianne Buswell, Nigel Harman and Katya Jones and Eddie Kadi and Karen Hauer After that, it was Nigel Harman’s moment, and he was paired with Katya Jones, Claudia told Nigel that Katya could be quite strict and asked if he was ready.
Nigel replied “everyone keeps telling me this and every time they tell me this I get more and more terrified, but I am pretending I’m really calm about it.” When asked about what Katya has in store for Nigel, she said “ideas will come as we get to know each other”. Now, it was Bobby Brazier’s turn to meet his professional partner for the series, and Dianne Buswell revealed herself on the set of EastEnders.
Bobby said “I am so pleased!” Dianne explained: “I am so happy I have already adopted Bobby as my little brother, and I already care so much about him, I just want him to have the best time ever.” The pairings continued and we then saw comedian Eddie Kadi paired with longest serving Professional Karen Hauer, Left to right: Ellie Leach and Vito Coppola, Adam Thomas and Luba Mushtuk and Annabel Croft and Johannes Radebe Annabel Croft was then paired on Wimbledon’s centre court with Johannes Radebe, On the pairing she said “I’ve got the best partner I could possibly have wished for, honestly he’s so special, you really are so special, it’s such an honour and a privilege to be dancing with you, thank you.” When Claudia asked about Johannes’ plans for the first week, he told Annabel “I am going to take you through your paces my darling but the most important thing is that we are going to have fun”.
Actor Ellie Leach was then paired with Vito Coppola, When asked by Claudia about her pairing she said “I’m over the moon that Vito is my partner, honestly I’m so excited I think we are going to have so much fun”. Vito said “I am just going to have the best time with Ellie, I want to have the best journey and have fun”.
Vito revealed that they will be performing a sparkling Jive to which Ellie replied “Oh no, that’s really a hard, a Jive!”. Actor Adam Thomas had been patiently waiting to find out who his partner was, and it was revealed to be Luba Mushtuk, Discussing the pairing he said “I’m loving life.
- What is not to love? I’m on Strictly Come Dancing and I’ve got this Russian princess, I’m buzzing, absolutely over the moon” Luba continued “I’ve never been this happy.
- So I am extremely excited and cannot wait to dance with you” When asked by Claudia how much he is looking forward to learning how to dance, Adam replied “I can’t wait.
this is why we do this show, it’s to learn how to dance.” Left to right: Angela Scanlon and Carlos Gu, Nikita Kanda and Gorka Marquez and Les Dennis and Nancy Xu Next up, TV Presenter Angela Scanlon, was paired with Carlos Gu, and said “Thank you universe. I think Carlos will be able to teach me, he is direct.
- I feel like there is a directness that I might respond to, like brutal honesty that Carlos has.” Claudia asked Carlos if this is going to be the year he wins and he replied “Oh yes I have made a better plan and we are going for the Glitterball.
- We’ll do it one step at a time, no rush”.
- Our penultimate pairing was Nikita Kanda and Gorka Marquez,
She revealed her family’s reaction to her taking part in the show: “My mum cried. she was so happy, it’s made everyone feel good and have a bit of a smile on their face”. When asked about her dancing skills by Claudia, Nikita said “I am a party animal but when it comes to choreography that’s what I’m here to learn I need to learn some new skills, I’m just like one arm up in the air”.
- Gorka said that “even if it doesn’t go right, don’t lose the confidence, always believe in yourself, I believe in you already and it’s going to be great!”.
- He went on to reveal their first dance will be the Waltz and their team name is Gorkita.
- The final pairing of the launch show was for Les Dennis, who said “I love a challenge.
this is the biggest challenge ever, I am so excited about it, I can’t wait”. It was then revealed that he was partnered up with Nancy Xu, When commenting on the pairing he said “I am so happy as soon as I met Nancy I knew I could learn from her, she is a great teacher and she is so enthusiastic”. At the end of the show, we saw our celebrities and professional dancers perform their first group number to finish the launch show in style, giving us our first sneak peek at the celebrities’ dancing skills. Strictly goes live on Saturday 23 September from 6.15pm, when we will see each of our couples take to the dance floor for their first performances.
Why did Giovanni and Jowita break up
Strictly Come Dancing stars Giovanni Pernice and Jowita Przystal may have danced the last waltz in their relationship, according to reports in the Mirror, “Hectic work schedules” have been blamed by the couple, who got together during last year’s series of the BBC show.
The two professional dancers revealed they were an item last January. Giovanni and Jowita had been “secretly dating” for several weeks following the final of Strictly, which saw Jowita lift the Glitterball trophy with cameraman Hamza Yassin. The pair were snapped holding hands and looking every inch the happy couple.
Friends noted they looked very comfortable in each other’s company, Read more: Strictly’s Anton Du Beke and Giovanni Pernice in new BBC travel show Now, it seems, the budding relationship is already over. “Giovanni and Jowita enjoyed a number of dates after the last series of Strictly and they got on really well,” a source close to the former couple has claimed. Jowita Przystal and Hamza Yassin during the Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour press launch (Image: PA) Jowita has been on tour with Hamza and the rest of the Strictly gang. The live shows visited venues including Nottingham’s Motorpoint Arena, Leeds’s First Direct Arena, the AO Arena in Manchester and Newcastle’s Utilita Arena.
- The dancers also appeared at London’s O2 Arena and the SSE Arena in Belfast, before ending at the OVO Hydro in Glasgow on February 12.
- Giovanni is keeping busy taking his own one man show across the country.
- Made in Italy, which began in January and runs until May, will be brought to a close at Tubridge Wells’ Assembly Hall Theatre.
He is also joining Anton Du Beke on an Italy road trip for a new series. Far away from the Strictly ballroom, the pro and judge explore sunny Sicily during the travel series beginning on BBC One next week. Anton and Giovanni: Adventures in Sicily follows the dancers as they tour the island and try out various activities – from octopus fishing to paddle boarding – along the way.
- Gio shares insights into his personal and family life as he takes Anton to where he grew up.
- The source added that Giovanni and Jowita will remain good pals despite their romance not working out – adding how “it’s just shame” things couldn’t be different.
- The former couple had first sparked rumours they were more than friends when Strictly crew members reportedly caught the two dancers kissing backstage on the BBC show.
Both stars kept quiet about their romance and managed to keep things under wraps for a while, before being snapped attending a mutual pal’s birthday party together over the festive period. Giovanni has previously dated former Love Island star Maura Higgins, Coronation Street actress Georgia May Foote and Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts.
BBC in ‘civil war’ over Gary Lineker apology according to reports ‘Superhuman’ Stacey Solomon tells fans she ‘can’t function’ in updates on struggles of being a mum again Rebekah Vardy defends herself on Instagram over latest WAG feud Jonnie Irwin hits back at ‘worst human’ troll who criticised cancer battle Caroline Flack’s mum rejects Met Police apology over case handling
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
What happened at the end of Strictly 2022?
- After another difficult year for many, Strictly remains a much-needed retreat for comfort and joy – also this blog is one of the few remaining corners of the internet that feels like a warm hug, so well done everyone.
- My liveblog duties are over for another year, but you can find me on Twitter and Instagram @heidistephens if you want to say hello, and I also of a romantic comedy nature so you can definitely buy those too.
They make lovely stocking fillers, just saying. Have a wonderful Christmas however you’re celebrating, and please stay safe and warm and healthy – there’ll be a blog open for the Strictly Christmas Special if you fancy some company. Hopefully we’ll gather back here next September to do this all again, but in the meantime I’m sending the warmest of wishes to you and yours.
Keeeeeep dancing! Time to announce the winner of Strictly 2022! And it’s HAMZA AND JOWITA ! Well, that’s a lovely finish to this year’s show – Hamza has captured the spirit of Strictly and the heart of a nation. He described Jowita as ‘an angel disguised as a human’, and shares some lovely Hamza wisdom.
But every one of those finalists absolutely smashed it tonight, they all worked so hard and gave us one hell of a show. Hamza and Jowita lift the glitterball, and some rubbish fireworks go off. One final rendition of ‘Hold On’ by Wilson Phillips and we are DONE. Hamza and Jowita, Strictly winners Photograph: Guy Levy/PA Another montage! This time from members of the public, saying what they love about Strictly. I’ve never watched it like a normal person, I have no idea what that’s like, but it looks nice. It’s a plug for the Christmas Special! I didn’t put that in the Bingo this year, but drink anyway.
There will definitely be a blog open for you to play in, albeit entirely unsupervised. Time for a dance featuring the entire Class of 2022, opening with ‘I Will Survive’ by Gloria Gaynor, then swiftly morphing into an eighties megamix. This is obviously a hot mess fever dream, but I’m actually loving it – the props and transitions are entirely mad.
I’m going to have to watch it again later to catch all the details. Also ‘The Only Way Is Up’ is the title of my latest novel. Come on, you didn’t really think I was going to let that pass, did you? Let’s recap of the entire series, shall we? Still a bit sad that we lost Richie and Giovanni and Jayde and Karen so early on, but it’s been a really great bunch this year.
I know not everything has been perfect, but I’ve loved every minute. Time for a musical interlude from Florence and the Machine singing ‘My Love’. We don’t get many Glastonbury headliners on Strictly, so let’s embrace being momentarily cool and give festive thanks that we were spared Boe and Ball this season.
Where’s the sound gone? It sounds like Florence is singing whilst trapped inside the machine. For the music, it has to be Molly – Beyonce, Prince and Whitney is very much my jam. For being a genuinely beautiful human, it has to be Hamza. For being the best dancer, it’s got to be Fleur.
For the journey, it’s Helen. HOW DO YOU CHOOSE? That’s it’s for dancing, although we inexplicably still have 25 minutes to go. At least 15 of those minutes will be used by Tess pausing before she announces the winner – presumably the rest is going to be recaps and montages and Florence and The Machine.
Who do you reckon is going to lift the Glitterball? The leaderboard has Fleur at the top, then Helen, then Molly, then Hamza at the bottom. But those scores mean NOTHING – it’s all down to you now. Who’s it going to be? VOTE NOW! Scores: 10,10,10,10 – a full house for Helen and Gorka.
What a dance, says Motsi – Helen closed the show and it was amazing. Shirley thought Helen peaked at the right time, it was clean and polished and they are superstars. Anton says he has danced in a few of these (what, finals? Just the one, isn’t it Anton?) – Helen has discovered her inner performer. Craig thought it was a dance that should win a final – it was incredible.
Shirley has full faith that the public will make the right decision. I mean, years of election evidence suggests otherwise, but sure.
What did Hamza say when he won Strictly?
Strictly Come Dancing has seen a high level of talent this year with many unable to call who they thought would be crowned the 2022 champion. In the end it was Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal who were able to lift the Glitterball Trophy and will be remembered for their spectacular series in the Strictly Come Dancing history books.
- The four finalists stood next to one another on the Strictly ballroom, eagerly waiting to hear who was the next Strictly champion.
- Hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman announced it was Hamza and Jowita who were taking home the 2022 Glitterball Trophy.
- The pair broke down in tears as they realised they had been added to the Strictly Come Dancing champions list, embracing one another for their victory.
Speaking to Tess and Claudia, Hamza exclaimed: “It is hard to describe how I feel, I want to thank one person in particular, Jowita. READ MORE: BBC Breakfast host says Hamza ‘wasn’t best dancer’ after Strictly win “You are an angel disguised as a human being.
- You are, you are amazing and thank you to everyone out there for voting for us.
- This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- I have three bits of advice that I think bare repeating.
- One, surround yourself with people who’s eyes light up when they see you coming.
- Two top of one mountain is the bottom of the next so keep climbing.
“And three, slowly is the fastest way to get to where you want to be.” Claudia continued: “Jowita, your first year, your parents flew in, they’re crying, what do you want to say to Hamza?” “I think just so you know anything is possible, anything is possible and he has just proved anything is possible,” Jowita commented.
He came here on the show with no dance experience, with pigeon toes and he made it. He worked hard and he made it. “I am so proud of you and I would love to thank everybody and all of you guys because you are amazing. “Their talent drove us through the competition. Thank you so much to all of the production for giving me a chance to be part of the show, I am honoured to be part of the show.” DON’T MISS.
Queen silent during ‘shouting match’ about Meghan Markle Carol Vorderman slams Harry and Meghan in fresh rant James Martin airs concern over ‘disaster’ as he attempts show first Fans were elated Hamza and Jowita were crowned the winners of the series, taking to Twitter to congratulate the pair.
Who is the black man who won Strictly
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Oduba in 2018|
|Born||17 November 1985 (age 37) London, England|
|Notable credit(s)||Newsround BBC Sport Claimed and Shamed Match of the Day Kickabout The One Show The National Lottery Draws Strictly Come Dancing And They’re Off! Hardball Noughts + Crosses|
|Spouse||Portia Oduba ( m.2015) |
Ore Oduba (born 17 November 1985) is a British television and radio presenter who has also worked as an actor. From 2008 until 2013, he presented the CBBC news programme Newsround, In 2018 he hosted the game show And They’re Off! in aid of Sport Relief,