Who won Dancing on Ice in 2023
Nile Wilson – 2023 After a tense final alongside Joey Essex and The Vivienne in March 2023, gymnast Nile Wilson was crowned the 2023 winner with his professional partner Olivia Smart.
Who was second on Dancing on Ice 2023
Runner-up: Joey Essex – Best known for: The Only Way is Essex cast member and reality TV veteran Professional partner: Vanessa Bauer Joey Essex’s final routine on Dancing On Ice was skated to Ariana Grande’s Zero to Hero, reflecting his transition from a celebrity who, Chris Dean reminded us, “couldn’t stand up”, to a confident skater who came within an ace of being named the winner of Dancing On Ice 2023.
But though naturally disappointed, the TOWIE star congratulated the winner, gymnast Nile Wilson, and remarked on how much he had enjoyed the experience. “I’m so happy for Nile and Olivia. I missed a few steps but literally, the best time of my life, thank you, everyone,” said Joey after the result was revealed.
Joey’s professional partner Vanessa Bauer is the most decorated of the current crop of skaters on the show. Since winning with Jake Quickenden on her debut in 2018, the German skater has now finished second on no fewer than four occasions, alongside Wes Nelson, Perri Kiely, Brendan Cole and now Joey.
Who is replacing Phil on Dancing on Ice?
ITV lines up Dancing on Ice replacement for Phillip Schofield
ITV has reportedly lined up a new host to front Dancing on Ice after the departure of Phillip Schofield. Stephen Mulhern has been lined up to replace Phillip Schofield as the Dancing on Ice co-host, alongside Holly Willoughby, reports The Catchphrase star, who is also fronting a reboot of Deal or No Deal for, has been officially offered the role and is planning to accept, according to friends.Stephen Mulhern proved a big hit with fans when he was drafted in at short notice to replace Schofield when he had Covid last February.
After his stint, one fan asked: “Is this the end of Phil on Dancing on Ice? Stephen Mulhern is smashing it and he has a better chemistry with Holly.” The ITV stalwart was one of the favourites to land the role, with Dermot O’Leary also a contender alongside Jane McDonald, who stood in for Schofield at the British Soap Awards just after he quit ITV and This Morning in May One insider said: “Stephen is the perfect choice.
Not only does he get on brilliantly with Holly, he is relaxed and fun which sits well with a show like Dancing on Ice.” Mulhern is also a regular part of Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, which is being rested after the 20th series next year, meaning he will have more time in his hectic work schedule.
This Morning host Schofield walked away from his job after admitting to having an affair with a much younger This Morning employee, confessing to lying about the ‘unwise but not illegal’ relationship to his family, ITV bosses and agents. At the time, he was dropped by his agents and left ITV with immediate effect.
Who is in Strictly 2023?
Strictly Come Dancing season is upon us, and we can’t wait for a series filled with glitz and glam. The class of 2023 was officially introduced during the launch show on Saturday, September 16, when they met their professional partners for the first time.
However, Strictly doesn’t go live until Saturday, September 23, when this year’s couples take to the dance floor for their very first performances. Among the stars taking part this year are Adam Thomas, Zara McDermott, Nikita Kanda, and Bobby Brazier, you can see the line-up in full here, Meanwhile, the professionals include Giovanni Pernice, Graziano Di Prima, Jowita Przystal, Lauren Oakley, Kai Widdrington, Nikita Kuzmin, Katya Jones, Dianne Buswell, Karen Hauer, Johannes Radebe, Vito Coppola, Luba Mushtuk, Carlos Gu, Gorka Marquez and Nancy Xu.
READ MORE: Amy Dowden flooded with support from stars including Alex Jones and Shirley Ballas after sharing ‘hardest step so far’ STRICTLY LATEST: Shirley Ballas’s unique link to Strictly Come Dancing’s Angela Rippon But who is coupled up with who? Here’s the full list of this year’s Strictly Come Dancing couples.
Who was the first man to win Dancing on Ice
Gaynor Faye – 2006 – Gaynor Faye and her mum Kay Mellor (Image: Getty) Emmerdale actress Gaynor Faye was the first ever winner of the first series of Dancing Onm Ice. The star won the series alongside her professional skating partner Daniel Whiston. Gaynor, who was born in Leeds, suffered a loss last spring when her mum died aged 71.
Who is replacing Phillip Schofield?
This Morning ‘confirms Phillip Schofield’s replacement’ | Virgin Radio UK Virgin Radio 24 Jul 2023, 08:51
- This Morning has reportedly made their decision on who will sit beside Holly Willoughby on the ITV daytime series.
- According to, the broadcaster has decided against the idea of replacing Phillip Schofield, who left the flagship programme in May, and will instead continue with the revolving door of presenters alongside permanent host, Holly.
- Sources told the publication that Josie Gibson and Craig Doyle will continue to join Holly on the sofa, while Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary, who present the show on Fridays, will also appear on other days of the week.
An ITV insider said: “The idea of finding the next Phil to sit next to Holly has been disregarded by This Morning’s bosses. It will be Holly along with whichever rotating presenter is selected to join her. It will essentially be Holly’s show. “Bosses hope that they can put all of the Schofield scandal behind them and start concentrating on the content of the show rather than the twosome presenting it.
- As stated in the report, Holly is “excited” about the plan to keep “a happy ship” with the likes of Alison, Josie, Craig and Dermot, but the new move will make the Dancing on Ice host “Queen Bee” of the mega popular ITV series.
- The source added: “Holly is absolutely determined to head up the challenge to make the show a success again.”
- The controversy surrounding Phillip’s Schofield dramatic exit began in May when he announced he was stepping down from This Morning “” after 20 years on the show.
- The sensational departure came after weeks of rumours of a rift between Schofield and his longtime co-star Holly, but his goodbye from This Morning was only the beginning.
- Less than a week later, Schofield then confirmed after admitting to an ‘unwise but not illegal’ affair with a male colleague while still married to wife Stephanie Lowe.
- After his much-discussed goodbye, Holly took a short break from This Morning before returning to the sofa to say she’d been by the whole ordeal.
- Questions on who would take over the coveted spot had then run rampant, with the likes of Rylan Clark, Gino D’Acampo and Ben Shephard all thrown into the mix.
UPDATE: Virginradio.co.uk has reached out to ITV for comment. This Morning airs on ITV1 weekdays from 10am. : This Morning ‘confirms Phillip Schofield’s replacement’ | Virgin Radio UK
Who will host Dancing On Ice 2023?
Who presents Dancing On Ice? – Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby return as the hosts of Dancing On Ice 2023. The daytime TV presenters are sure to have plenty of chemistry and banter, since their day job is co-hosting This Morning on ITV. READ MORE: The Traitors’ Tom Elderfield had no idea if girlfriend Alex was actually a Faithful