Who won Josh or salt
talkSPORT BET OFFER OF THE DAY – Get up to £40 in free bets* – 18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet up to £40 (min. £20) on selected events at odds of 2.00+, in 7 days. Get up to £40 in free bets on selected events. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only.
Did Salt Papi lose his last fight?
KSI not surprised by Salt Papi’s loss to Anthony Taylor: ‘He just got super hyped up’ KSI wasn’t surprised when Salt Papi’s hype train crashed into a brick wall. Salt Papi, whose real name is Nathaniel Bustamante, saw his undefeated boxing run screech to a halt at Misfits Boxing 7 when he suffered a unanimous decision loss in a three-round bout with,
Considering the hype around Salt Papi’s skills and the fact that Taylor had a losing record as a professional boxer, it was a somewhat shocking result for the influencer boxing scene. But the Misfits Boxing founder wasn’t as stunned by the result. “First of all, he messed up by doing three rounds,” KSI said recently of Salt Papi on The MMA Hour,
“That was his choice. “Three rounds favored Anthony Taylor, so I didn’t really understand why he wanted to do three rounds. Because for him, especially Anthony Taylor, like, all needed to do is just do his tactic and make it rough and dirty for three rounds, and then he’s out and it’s easy.
However, he couldn’t do that with a long period of time, with several rounds.” “I think the tactics were wrong as well from Salt Papi,” KSI continued. “All Anthony Taylor did was cross over. He just crossed his legs and then came through with a punch and then clinched. It’s like an MMA move, and he just kept doing it, and Salt Papi wasn’t able to get his timing off.
And by the time Salt Papi was maybe getting close, it was too late because it was round three. So again, that messed up with the whole timing.” Prior to Taylor’s upset, Salt Papi was generally considered one of the influencer scene’s most skilled combatants following a string of highlight-reel performances.
- His of MMA fighter and previously undefeated boxer Josh Brueckner drew high praise from boxers Ryan Garcia and Sunny Edwards, both of whom suggested the 29-year-old had the skills to potentially,
- In an interview on The MMA Hour prior to the Taylor fight, Salt Papi put only KSI and ahead of himself in a, and predicted he’d face both men before he hung up his gloves for good.
“When they fight me, it’s going to be a chess match,” he said. “They’re not going to charge on me. They know what I can do.” Hearing that kind of talk baffled KSI. “I think with Salt Papi — Salt Papi is a decent fighter, and I think he just got super hyped up, to the point where people were being like, ‘KSI and Salt Papi,’ putting me on the same level.
- And I’m like, ‘Guys, do you not understand who I am?'” KSI said.
- I’m looking at this, and I’m looking at Mams like, ‘Mams, am I going crazy? Should I fight this guy? Do I actually need to fight this guy and obliterate him to show everyone the levels?’ Because with Temperrr, everyone was like, ‘Oh, I don’t know, KSI might struggle with him,’ and then I just deleted him.
And then Joe Fournier — deleted him. And now with Tommy Fury, everyone’s saying Tommy Fury is going to destroy me. People are saying me and Jake Paul — Jake Paul’s above me, Tommy Fury is going to absolutely annihilate me because Jake struggled to beat Tommy Fury.
- Like I have no chance,” KSI continued.
- And I’m there like, do you not understand or know who I am? I’m not a guy that’s just going to go in and just lose.
- I don’t lose.
- I literally made the doc where it’s called ‘Can’t Lose,’ because I just physically cannot fathom losing.
- So yeah, for me, I’m just there like, there’s a lot of noise, there’s a lot of noise, and I just have to try not to be on Twitter and say too much.
But yeah, I try to hold myself in a lot.” : KSI not surprised by Salt Papi’s loss to Anthony Taylor: ‘He just got super hyped up’
Who is Logan Paul’s fiance
Logan Paul’s fiancée, Nina Agdal, sues Dillon Danis for ‘revenge porn’ – ESPN Model Nina Agdal, the fiancée of Logan Paul, filed a lawsuit Wednesday against his next boxing opponent,, for “revenge porn,” according to court documents. For about a month, Danis has waged a smear campaign against Agdal on social media, including posting a “sexually explicit photograph” of her that was taken without her consent, per the complaint.
- The suit was filed in U.S.
- District Court for the District of New Jersey and included requests for a temporary restraining order against Danis, a preliminary injunction to stop him from posting more photos or videos, and an eventual permanent restraining order.
- On Thursday, Judge Madeline Cox Arleo granted Agdal the temporary restraining order pending further litigation.
In her complaint against Danis, Agdal is claiming two counts of disclosure of an intimate image and one count of invasion of privacy. Agdal is citing the United States “revenge porn statute,” officially named the Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization from 2022, as well as a New Jersey statute against invasion of privacy. Agdal’s attorneys, Joseph B. Shumofsky and Linxuan Yan of Sills Cummins & Gross P.C., wrote in the complaint that Danis posted a “nonconsensual, sexually explicit photograph of, displaying full frontal nudity, to millions of social media users in the course of a relentless, ongoing campaign of cyber harassment and bullying against her.” Danis, per the complaint, has used his social media accounts on X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram “to make hundreds of crude posts about,” most of which mention or portray her in disparaging fashion.
The complaint states that the explicit photo was taken during a “romantic encounter” more than 10 years ago without Agdal’s consent. Danis deleted the post at the behest of fight promoter Misfits Boxing after a threat that his bout with Paul would be canceled if he did not, according to the complaint.
In addition to the restraining orders, due to Danis’ threats to release more photos and videos, Agdal is asking the court for damages no less than $150,000 and the profits Danis has made from the social media posts about her. The restraining order includes “all persons in active concert or participation” with Danis.
Paul and Danis are scheduled to face off in a boxing match Oct.14 in Manchester, England. “I will beat Logan and this case,” Danis told ESPN on Friday. “The biggest comeback in sports history.” Paul’s team declined comment on the lawsuit. Agdal’s legal team did not immediately respond to a request for comment from ESPN.
Danis is a former Brazilian jiu-jitsu champion who has competed for Bellator MMA. The 30-year-old from New Jersey is a longtime training partner of UFC star, He has not fought in any combat sport since an MMA fight with Bellator in 2019. Paul, 28, rose to fame as a YouTube personality before parlaying that into a combat sports career, which has included an exhibition boxing match against Floyd Mayweather and several high-profile WWE professional wrestling matches.
How much is Logan Paul worth?
Q: What is Logan Paul’s net worth in 2023? A: Logan Paul’s estimated net worth in 2023 is $19 million.
How rich is Mr Beast
MrBeast net worth at a glance
|Net worth||$105 million|
|Born||May 7, 1998|
|Nationality||American born in Wichita, Kansas|
|Became a millionaire at||21|
|Occupations||Vlogger, Entrepreneur, Brand Influencer|
Who won Salt Papi vs Anthony?
Former Tommy Fury opponent Anthony Taylor ends Salt Papi’s run with massive shock win Anthony Taylor pulled off the biggest win of his boxing career on the undercard of KSI’s controversial win over Joe Fournier on Saturday night. ‘Pretty Boy’ landed some huge blows over the course of three rounds to score a shock win against Salt Papi, who was outclassed throughout.6 Taylor is the first man to beat Salt Papi Credit: Leigh Dawney/Misfits Boxing
- Taylor had success early as he managed to knock his opponent’s head back with straight shots but it wasn’t long before Salt Papi’s ability started to tell.
- The 29-year-old began to time Taylor and had him curling up with combinations by the end of round one which was certainly a close one to call for the ringside judges.
- It was the same in round two, only this time Salt Papi started out stronger.
- He landed several big shots but was unable to build on the momentum and Taylor worked his way back into the fight by just being the busier man.
6 ‘Pretty Boy’ landed the bigger shots in each round Credit: Leigh Dawney/Misfits Boxing 6 Salt Papi struggled to land clean shots Credit: Leigh Dawney/Misfits Boxing
- Salt Papi struggled to land anything of note in the third round and his rival was able to hit him with pop shots that didn’t necessarily cause damage but certainly impressed those inside Wembley Arena.
- When the final bell rang, Taylor was named the winner by unanimous decision.
- Salt Papi – real name Nathaniel Bustamante – first found fame on TikTok but has since become one of the best influencer boxers with several eye-catching performances.
- The 29-year-old outpointed Halal Ham in his debut before scoring a viral knockout win that – over Andy Warski.
- A step up in opposition followed as the man who was born in the Philippines before moving to England as a teenager was booked to face six-fight MMA veteran Josh Brueckner.
6 The TikTok star was highly regarded heading into his latest fight Credit: Getty 6 Taylor has had mixed results since switching from MMA to boxing Credit: Amanda Westcott/Showtime 6 Taylor already has his eyes peeled for another fight
- Despite entering the fight with a height and experience disadvantage, Salt Papi dropped and stopped his opponent inside two rounds in a performance that saw him,
- Anthony Taylor first came to prominence as a sparring partner of Jake Paul and the YouTuber hooked him up with a who outpointed him over four rounds before beating ‘The Problem Child’.
- ‘Pretty Boy’ has become one of the most vocal people in celebrity boxing.
- The 7-5 MMA fighter famously turned down the after calling him out and he also got into a high-profile street fight with,
- In the ring, Taylor has had mixed results in fights with reality TV stars Jack Fincham, Irdis Virgo, and Ashley Tebi, as well as Nate Diaz’s training partner Chris Avila.
- After picking up a massive win, he called out Slim Albaher and also suggested he’d be willing to do a rematch with Salt Papi in the Philippines.
- Taylor then thanked KSI for allowing him to take part in this event.
: Former Tommy Fury opponent Anthony Taylor ends Salt Papi’s run with massive shock win