- 1 Who won Strictly tonight 2022
- 2 Who won the Dancing Champion 2022
- 3 Who was the runner up in Strictly 2022
- 4 Is D SoraKi a guy or a girl
- 5 Was Strictly 2022 a fix
- 6 Did Joe and Dianne win Strictly
- 7 Did Helen leave Strictly
- 8 Did Kai win Strictly
Who won Strictly tonight 2022
Season 20 – Hamza Yassin (2022) – Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal in the Strictly Come Dancing final. BBC/Guy Levy Hamza Yassin and his professional dance partner Jowita Przystał lifted the Glitterball for season 20. The couple triumphed in the final, with their three routines of a Salsa to Ecuador by Sash! featuring Rodriguez, their Couple’s Choice to Jerusalema – Remix by Master KG featuring Burna Boy, and their Showdance to Let’s Face the Music and Dance by Irving Berlin impressing both the judges and, clearly, the viewers at home.
Who won the Dancing Champion 2022
Charli D’Amelio Is Who Won ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2022 and Gabby Windey Are Going Off It’s official: The Mirrorball champions of Dancing With the Stars season 31 are and Mark Ballas, From the start, judges,, and noticed natural ease around the ballroom.
- Still, she had to give it her all to pull ahead of her fellow competitors during Monday night’s finale.
- After Dancing With the Stars season 31 kicked off earlier this fall in September, the two-month-long competition dwindled down to Charli, co-host, star Wayne Brady and TV personality Shangela,
- Throughout the highly anticipated ending of the historic installment, the Hulu star made an impression but she solidified her skills when she and Mark performed a lively jive to “” by Little Mix.
The duo rounded out the evening with their freestyle routine to “” by Pinar Toprak. While the other three celebrity pairs scored impressive numbers, Charli’s consistent work and her fans’ unwavering support ultimately helped her clinch the win. This content is imported from twitter.
Who was the runner up in Strictly 2022
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Strictly Come Dancing|
|Presented by||Tess Daly Claudia Winkleman|
|Judges||Shirley Ballas Anton Du Beke Motsi Mabuse Craig Revel Horwood|
|Celebrity winner||Hamza Yassin|
|Professional winner||Jowita Przystał|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||25|
|Original network||BBC One|
|Original release||23 September – 17 December 2022|
|← Previous Series 19 Next → Series 21|
Strictly Come Dancing returned for its twentieth series with a launch show on 23 September 2022 on BBC One, with live shows beginning the following day on 24 September. The launch show was originally scheduled to be broadcast on 17 September, but was postponed following the death of Queen Elizabeth II,
- Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman returned as hosts, while Rylan Clark and Janette Manrara returned to host Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two,
- In May 2022, the BBC announced that Shirley Ballas, Anton Du Beke, Motsi Mabuse, and Craig Revel Horwood would return to the judging panel.
- It was also confirmed that Bruno Tonioli, who had been absent from the two previous series due to travel restrictions resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, would be permanently leaving the show.
In August 2022, the BBC confirmed that the show would return to the Blackpool Tower Ballroom for the first time since the seventeenth series, It was also announced that there would be a special themed week to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the BBC, with the couples dancing to “a theme tune from an iconic BBC programme or in tribute to one of the BBC’s most loved services”.
Who came second in Strictly 2022?
Image caption, Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal with the glitterball trophy Winning Strictly Come Dancing “is the best thing that has ever happened to me”, presenter Hamza Yassin has said. The Animal Park, Let’s Go For A Walk and Countryfile host had never had any dance lessons before taking part, but soon became the bookmakers’ favourite.
Words can’t describe how I feel” said Hamza, who thanked his dance partner Jowita Przystal and the viewers who voted for them. He beat Molly Rainford, Fleur East and Helen Skelton to the coveted prize. The 32-year-old was known for his daring lifts during series 20 and ended it by lifting the glitterball trophy in Saturday’s live final on BBC One.
After the three advisory scores were given by the judges, Hamza and Jowita were bottom on 113 points. But it was the public vote that decided who took the title for 2022. Hamza said: “I want to thank one person in particular. Jowita – you are an angel disguised in a human being.” As usual, one of the three dances in the grand final was chosen by the judges, one was their own favourite dance from the series, and the other was a show dance.
- Image caption, Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal won the public vote on their way to the title Hamza and Jowita did a salsa to Ecuador by Sash! featuring Rodriguez, a couple’s choice to Jerusalema by Master KG, and a show dance to Let’s Face The Music And Dance by Irving Berlin.
- Other highlights included Helen doing a jive to Tightrope by Janelle Monae, Molly dancing her quickstep to Love On Top by Beyonce, and Fleur performing her couple’s choice dance to a Destiny’s Child megamix.
None of the professional dancers in this year’s final had won Strictly before. Vito Coppola and Carlos Gu, who partnered Fleur and Molly respectively, were new to the show. Jowita was paired with Hamza, her first Strictly partnership since joining the show in 2021, not including last year’s Christmas special when she danced with Adrian Chiles.
- Gorka Marquez, who was with Helen, has made the final before but never won.
- The final four couples made it through from last week’s semi-final, which saw actor Will Mellor and his partner Nancy Xu eliminated.
- They were separated by six points after the judges’ gave scores for guidance.
- East and Coppola were top of the leaderboard on 119 points, followed by Skelton and Marquez on 116 points, and Rainford and Gu on 115 – two points ahead of Yassin and Przystal.
This year’s Strictly has suffered some schedule changes due to the football World Cup taking place in Qatar, but Saturday’s show kicked as planned.
Is D SoraKi a guy or a girl
THE D SoraKi took the floor by storm and mesmerized the crowd with his extraordinary style at the 2022 Red Bull Dance Your Style World Final. Meet him here.
Was Strictly 2022 a fix
The wrong contestants in the bottom two – Fans branded the show a ‘fix’ after they claimed the wrong contestants ended up in the bottom two, despite it being down to a public vote, as Richie Anderson exited the BBC One Latin and ballroom competition,
As they faced singer Fleur East in the dreaded dance-off, Richie and Giovanni danced their Samba to Hakuna Matata from The Lion King whilst their competitors performed their American Smooth to Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid in a bid to make it through to the next round. Angry fans of the show took to social media to fume over the bottom two, insisting there were other stars who should have been there.
In a flurry of frustrated messages shared on Twitter, viewers insisted the show was ‘fixed’. “This is a joke. how on earth are Richie and Fleur in the bottom two? This is ridiculous beyond words. Neither deserve to be there as Tony goes through. It’s bang out of order.
- The one that can’t dance stays in while yet another good one goes.
- Total fix,” one wrote.
- Fans are concerned that Giovanni may quit the show ( Image: BBC) A second shared: “I’m sorry but how is Matt Goss safe? Its a fix.
- Strictly,” with a third angry viewer of the BBC show writing on social media: “WTF Fleur & Vito! I rest my point about it being a fix! #Strictly,” “I almost think this was a setup for Richie, and undermarking for fleur feels like a fix as much as they can fix this show,” a fifth penned.
As the judges gave their opinions on who should stay, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Anton du Beke all decided to save Fleur. Head judge Shirley Ballas insisted she would have chosen Richie. “Well, I thought that was a well-danced dance-off. I thought both couples performed well, I thought one couple was a bit more sure-footed about their performance and had a slightly better level of artistry about what they were doing, so the couple I would like to save is Fleur and Vito,” Anton said as he gave his critique after the dance-off.
Motsi shared: “I think it’s heart-breaking actually because I think both of you do not deserve to be here but this is how the public voted and based on this dance off I’m going to save Fleur and Vito.” “I would like to save the most accomplished technician and that is Fleur and Vito,” Craig simply added.
Shirley was last to vote and whilst her vote wouldn’t have made a difference to proceedings, she was still asked who she would have chosen to save out of Richie and Giovanni and Fleur and Vito. Giving her verdict, she said: “Well with the two couples the public put in the bottom two I would have saved Richie and Giovanni.” Strictly fans were divided when Tony Adams made it through another week ( Image: BBC)
Who was kicked out of Strictly?
Kym Marsh – Kym Marsh became the latest celebrity to leave the competition(Picture: PA) Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh and her partner Graziano Di Prima became the tenth couple to leave the competition, after a tense dance off with Molly Rainford and Carlos GU.
After discovering her fate, Kym spoke of wanting to make her father, who has been receiving treatment in hospital following a prostate cancer diagnosis, happy. Asked if she had any final words, Kym added: ‘Honestly I’ve loved every single second that I’ve been here. I never thought I’d get to this stage in a million years.
‘I have to say, it’s all down to this man (Graziano) here, he is just wonderful and he will be my friend forever. ‘But what a journey it’s been, this show is just wonderful, it shows you things about yourself you don’t know, it shows you how tough you can be.’ Strictly Come Dancing airs next Sunday at 7.15pm on BBC One.
Did Joe and Dianne win Strictly
How did Dianne Buswell and Joe Suggs meet? – Dianne Buswell joined Strictly Come Dancing as a professional dancer in 2017. Her first celebrity partner for the series was the Reverend Richard Coles, but the partners were the second couple to be eliminated in the competition, losing out in a dance off to Simon Rimmer and Karen Hauer in a unanimous decision.
For the 16th series of the show in 2018, she was partnered with YouTuber Joe, performing complex choreographies and dance styles such as the Paso Doble to Pompeii by Bastille and the Jive to Take On Me by A-Ha. Although they wowed judges and earned thousands of fans through their unshakeable chemistry and charisma, the duo came second-place to winners Stacey Dooley and professional partner Kevin Clifton.
Dianne was also forced to separate from Joe during her stint on the hit BBC dance competition in 2020 due to strict coronavirus safety regulations. Joe explained in a press conference for the 2018 finalists that he had been on a journey throughout the show, after a less than welcoming reaction to his casting.
‘When I was announced to be on the show I think it got one of the most controversial reactions from the general public,’ the YouTube star pointed out. ‘It’s gone down an absolute storm. Nowadays I get stopped more by the older generation who know me from Strictly than I do from YouTube.’ Dance duo: For the 16th series of the show in 2018, she was partnered with YouTuber Joe, performing complex choreographies and dance styles Perfect partners: Although they wowed judges and earned thousands of fans through their unshakeable chemistry and charisma, the duo came second-place When did Joe and Dianne confirm their relationship? Joe Sugg confirmed romance rumours with his Strictly Come Dancing partner in December 2018.
The YouTuber took to Instagram after missing out on first place during the final, to share a cosy picture. He captioned it with: ‘I may not have won the glitter ball, but I’ve won something a million times more special.’ The post sent Joe’s 5.7 million followers – and his sister Zoella and fellow contestant Dr Ranj – into meltdown as they flocked to his comments section to ask if he was confirming they were together after weeks of speculation.
- His famous blogger sibling responded with a series of rejoicing hands emojis, while Dr Ranj simply put three heart emojis.
- The couple regularly shared loved up snaps on days out, trips abroad and celebrating holidays together.
- At last: Joe confirmed romance rumours with his Strictly Come Dancing partner in December 2018 via Instagram Adventures together: This year marks Dianne and Joe’s fifth year as a couple, and the pair appear to have had a blast in sharing relationship milestones together How long have the couple been together? This year marks Dianne and Joe’s fifth year together as a couple, and the pair appear to have had a blast in sharing relationship milestones together.
The couple confirmed they were living together in August 2019, and, in February 2021, Joe and Dianne took their relationship to the next level by buying their first home together, Sharing the happy news on Instagram, both of the stars excitedly posted loved-up snaps of them posing in the huge garden with their spacious abode behind them.
Joe beamed with happiness as he gave Dianne a piggy-back in one of the images, while the professional dancer looked equally pleased as she grinned for the camera. Another snap taken from their garden, which boasts several trees and lots of grass as well as blooming daffodils, showed Dianne being held by her YouTuber love.
Although not giving much away about their house, the building appeared to be red brick and have a conservatory leading into the garden. Happy home: Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell took their relationship to the next level by buying their first home together, excitedly posting loved-up snaps posing in the huge garden with their spacious abode behind them Are Joe and Dianne still together? Dianne had to confirm that the she and Joe were still together after the pair were hit with speculations that they had split up earlier this year in March.
- The couple sparked split rumours when Dianne jetted off to see her family for Christmas in 2022 without Joe, but Dianne assured fans that they were still going strong and as loved-up as ever.
- The Australian dancer has confirmed she is ‘really happy’ and even hinted that marriage could be on the cards, saying it would be ‘great’ if they tied the knot – but revealed that she ‘doesn’t really talk’ about the future or marriage with the YouTuber.
When asked about Joe popping the question, she told The Mirror : ‘We haven’t really spoken about it, so if it happens, great. If not, we’re happy with how things are going.’ Instead, the Australian star said they both prefer to ‘play it by ear’ as they’re really relaxed.
Why is Helen from Strictly sad?
Helen Skelton responds to claims she ‘mended her broken heart’ on Strictly Strictly Come Dancing runner-up Helen Skelton has opened up about how taking part in the BBC competition helped bring her back to life following her marriage split from Richie Myler Helen Skelton says she did Strictly to make her kids proud
- has agreed that she ‘mended her broken heart’ on following her marriage split from ex-husband Richie Myler.
- The Countryfile star, 39, wowed the Strictly judges during the live final, thanks to three stunning performances with her professional dance partner Gorka Márquez.
- But the voting public decided to back, 33, and his professional dance partner Jowita Przystał instead, as they beat Helen, Molly Rainford, Fleur East and their respective partners of the show.
- The result came as a shock to many fans of the show who had expected mum-of-three Helen to finish off her year on a high, following her shock marriage split.
- Helen had been one of the favourites to win ahead of the final as the nation fell in love with her after a tough year, but while Helen didn’t get to lift the coveted Glitterball trophy, she did manage to ‘mend her broken heart’ by taking part in the show.
Helen had been one of the favourites to win ( ITV)
- During an appearance on Lorraine on Monday morning, Helen admitted that she had ‘found herself’ again on the dance floor.
- Speaking to host Ranvir Singh, who was filling in for Lorraine Kelly, Helen insisted that her life has changed for the better since appearing on Strictly Come Dancing.
Ranvir said: “It’s as if you mended you mended your heart live on air. You sort of represented so many people who need to put their life back together, and I applaud you for what you have done. Helen mended her broken heart while taking part in Strictly ( ITV) To which Helen replied: “Look, I just wanted to make my kids proud.
- “We didn’t quite bring home that trophy but we made memories that will last a lifetime.”
- Back in April, Helen announced that she and husband Richie had split in an emotional post.
- At the time, Helen shared two heartbreak emojis as she shared an emotional message with fans.
Helen and Richie were married for eight years ( Getty Images) Strictly’s Helen Skelton shares three kids with Richie ( Dave Hogan) “Very sad to say that Richie and I are no longer a couple,” she wrote. “He has left the family home. We will be doing our best to co parent our small children.” Helen married the England rugby star in 2013 and they have three children together, Ernie, six, Louis, five, and Elsie Kate, one.
Did Helen leave Strictly
Helen Skelton has left the Strictly Come Dancing with a ‘niggling concern’ with just a week to go until the final, as they admitted there were still worried about her nerves. The Blue Peter and On The Farm star had a rather eventful start to life on Strictly, as she fled rehearsals through a fire exit door as the pressure of the first live show got to her.
- When she did take to the ballroom for the first time, the judges picked up on her lack of confidence and since then, they and Helen’s pro partner Gorka Marquez have been urging her to have more self belief.
- Helen signed up to Strictly after a tough few months, following the breakdown of her marriage to rugby player Richie Myler and during one live show, Gorka, without actually mentioning the split, gave a very public display of support for Helen, telling her she was ‘an amazing woman, an amazing mum and an incredible dancer.” READ MORE: Motsi Mabuse wants to ‘bring back’ Strictly star after exit dispute Since that moment early on in the new series, Helen’s confidence has been boosted by some terrific performances and some great scores, with her and Gorka getting 39 out of 40 twice now.
They had two dances to ready for Sunday night’s delayed semi final, as well as Helen hosting two live On The Farm shows at the start of the week. Before their first performance on Sunday night, a waltz to Celine Dion hit Only One Road, the judges appeared on screen to discuss her progress in the competition so far and any concerns.
And it was during the frank conversation, that Motsi Mabuse asked: “But does she have control of her nerves?” On a similar note, Shirley Ballas commented: “She needs to believe to achieve,” before Helen and Gorka went onto score 35 for their waltz. Who do you want to win Strictly? Let us know in our poll below: *Helen Skelton championed over ‘honest’ reason for doing Strictly *Claudia Winkleman causes Strictly ‘panic’ with semi final announcement *Girls Aloud stars reunite to support Nicola Roberts at Strictly Christmas special *Jill Scott makes ‘plea’ to I’m A Celebrity co-star before reunion Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks.
Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
What did Hamza say when he won?
Saturday 17 December 2022, 21:35 Wildlife cameraman and presenter Hamza Yassin has danced his way to Glitterball glory, lifting the 2022 winner’s trophy with Pro partner Jowita Przystał! The couple gave it their all in the Final, starting off the night with their Judges’ Pick: an action-packed Salsa to Ecuador by Sash!. They then performed a sophisticated Ballroom-inspired Show Dance to Let’s Face The Music and Dance by Irving Berlin, finishing up with their favourite dance of the series: an amazing Afrobeats Couple’s Choice routine to Jerusalema – Remix by Master KG featuring Burna Boy and Nomcebo Zikode.
- When they were announced as winners, Hamza said: “Words can’t describe how I feel.
- I want to thank one person in particular, Jowita – you are an angel disguised as a human being.
- You are amazing.
- Thank you for everyone out there for voting for us.
- This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!” Jowita also had some lovely words, adding: “Just so you know, anything is possible.
Anything is possible and he is just the proof that anything is possible, and he came here on the show with no dancing experience. With pigeon toes, and he made it! He worked hard and he made it. I’m so proud of you and I would love to thank everybody, and to all of you guys, because you are amazing.” Hamza and Jowita’s routines were a huge hit with the Judges and audience at home alike, earning them the coveted title of Strictly 2022 champions! A huge achievement for both dance novice Hamza and Pro dancer Jowita, who takes home the trophy in her first year with a partner, having joined the Strictly family in 2021.
Not only was the Final fab-u-lous, but also incredibly competitive, with fellow Finalists Helen Skelton & Gorka Marquez, Fleur East & Vito Coppola and Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu bringing their A-game to the Ballroom. Thank you to our Class of 2022 for treating us to some fantastic routines week after week, and congratulations to our new champions Hamza and Jowita! That’s not the end of Strictly for this year though, as we’re back in the Ballroom for our Christmas Special on BBC One, 25th December at 5.10pm.
Until Strictly 2023. Keeeep dancing! comments rss
Did Kai win Strictly
Updated 18th September 2023 Strictly Come Dancing Finalist 2021 Kai Widdrington latest news – In 2023 Kai is partnered with award-winning journalist and TV presenter Angela Rippon CBE On joining Strictly Angela said: “Having been a fan of Strictly since day one, and as a former presenter of Come Dancing, this will be quite an adventure for me.
- A scary one, considering I’m about to be 79.
- But I’m really looking forward to the challenge, and perhaps being able to learn to dance the Argentinian Tango!,” In 2022 Kai partnered Loose Women TV Presenter and Journalist Kaye Adams.
- Ai and Kaye were sadly the first to leave Strictly Come Dancing – in week 2 they received just 22 points for their Charleston.
In Kai’s first year on Strictly he partnered TV presenter AJ Odudu all the way to the final. Kai is a former pro on Dancing With The Stars Ireland. Kai has also made it through to the quarter finals of Britains Got Talent, with dance-troupe Kings & Queens.