- 1 Did Logan and KSI fight
- 2 Who won KSI boxing fights
- 3 Did KSI win any fights
- 4 Does KSI like Logan Paul
- 5 Does KSI still fight
- 6 Are Logan and KSI enemies
- 7 Why did KSI stop fighting
Did Logan and KSI fight
Logan Paul, KSI commit to October card for separate fights – ESPN Logan Paul and KSI, two YouTubers who pioneered the influencer boxing trend, will fight on the same boxing card Oct.14 in Manchester, England, they announced Friday on Instagram. Paul and KSI will not fight each other but will compete against separate opponents in a double main event.
- The event is being called the Prime Card because the two men are partners in the Prime sports drink business.
- SI is set to face Tommy Fury, the brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
- Paul, 28, has not fought in boxing since an exhibition match with Floyd Mayweather in June 2021.
- The Ohio native has one pro fight, a split-decision loss to KSI in 2019.
Paul and KSI fought to a majority draw in an amateur bout in 2018. Since 2022, Paul has been a part-time WWE wrestler who has generated several highlights on major shows, including two WrestleManias. He has a match Aug.5 at SummerSlam, WWE’s traditional second-biggest show of the year. “I’m f-ing pumped, man,” Paul told ESPN on Friday. “It’s been so long since I had a boxing fight, and I feel like I’ve kind of been left out of the conversation. But I don’t train wrestling. I train boxing. I practice for my matches a couple times, but it’s not like I’m doing WWE training.
- I’ve been behind the scenes just boxing for the past two years, so I’m so excited to finally get back in the ring and show people how good I really am at the sport.” Paul said that he knows who his opponent will be Oct.14 but that it would be “premature” to announce it.
- SI, 30, is 3-0 (1 NC) in exhibition boxing matches.
All three wins came via knockout. Most recently, in May, KSI fought Joe Fournier, whom he appeared to knock out. But replays showed the blow was actually with KSI’s elbow, and the bout was overturned to a no-contest. His only pro boxing match has been the win over Paul.
Who won KSI boxing fights
|Win||Luis Alcaraz Pineda El Flaco De Oro||KO Uppercut to Left Hook|
|Win||Brandon Scott Swarmz||KO Left Hook|
|Win||Logan Paul||Decision Split Decision|
|Draw||Logan Paul||Decision Majority|
Did KSI win any fights
KSI Record – Three years and six months into his professional boxing career, KSI has fought 2 times with 1 win, no losses, and 1 no-contest. As of September 2023, KSI’s boxing record stands at 1-0, Following is a tabular list of KSI’s fights. For a list with more details — like opponent record, opponent stats, including videos, and his next fight — refer to ” All of KSI’s fights “.
Who won KSI or Joe?
KSI’s victory over Fournier overturned with result now a ‘no decision’ Published: 15:20 BST, 19 May 2023 | Updated: 16:24 BST, 19 May 2023
- YouTuber KSI has seen his overturned, with the result changed to a ‘no decision’ following a post-fight review.
- ‘The Nightmare’ appeared to have ended the eagerly-anticipated contest in the second round, as he knocked Fournier out clean with a short right hand on Saturday, May 13.
- Replays showed the knockout blow had come from a forearm, however, with Fournier left enraged, before immediately submitting an appeal to the Professional Boxing Association.
- KSI was comfortably winning the fight before the incident, however, and the PBA – following their investigation – have decided the elbow was accidental, therefore changing the result to a ‘no decision’, rather than disqualifying him.
- The result will now not sit on either fighter’s record, with KSI therefore remaining unbeaten.
KSI (L) has had his TKO victory over Joe Fournier (R) overturned following an investigation Fournier, 40, appealed to the PBA after being knocked out by an elbow in the second round
- A statement from the PBA on Friday read: ‘Today, on 19th May 2023 Mr Joe Fournier and KSI were advised of a ‘Reviewed Decision’ that was undertaken by Mr Gareth Morris, the referee in charge of the bout on Saturday 13th May 2023 at the OVO Arena, Wembley, London, United Kingdom.
- ‘Mr Fournier had submitted a protest and KSI responded following KSI’s Technical Knockout win in the second round of the fight.
- ‘After a thorough review of the evidence and representations, along with the assistance of Mr Micky Vann (the Supervisor in charge) and an eminent Barrister (Mr Gul Nawaz Hussain KC of 33 Bedford Row Chambers, London) where necessary, Mr Morris came to an independent decision.
- ‘Even though KSI was winning the fight, the blow with the forearm/elbow has been found to be accidental and the obvious disappointment that will follow, it has been decided that the contest is declared a No Decision in accordance with the Rules.
- ‘The PBA has conducted the review properly, fairly and with legal assistance throughout as the bout was sanctioned and regulated under the unified rules of boxing.
- ‘We have ensured that this process was conducted swiftly and fairly to uphold the integrity of boxing.’
- The forearm was initially missed by the officials at the OVO Arena Wembley, as KSI celebrated with his team in the immediate aftermath before doing press-ups in the ring.
- The YouTuber then – who defeated Jake Paul in February – with both fighters signalling their intention to set up a fight before the end of the year.
Neither KSI or in fact the referee in charge initially realised an illegal shot had been thrown Fournier described the incident as a ‘clear elbow’ and called for the decision to be overturned Fournier, who believed the elbow was deliberate, following the fight, however.
Mail Sport has again been in touch with Fournier since the result was overturned. He said: ‘Good morning London. Well, we have some news. I’m still undefeated. Still, no-one can knock me out, and we’re back baby! ‘The PBA have ruled it is officially a no-contest. It was an illegal elbow, I’m still undefeated and I still look brand new.
I want to thank the Daily Mail, though, because they were the first to put it out. ‘I’ve had millions of messages to my Instagram from well-wishers, including big-name athletes and celebrities saying they couldn’t believe the referee didn’t see it. ‘But the PBA have made up for it, and so did DAZN, Misfits and Wasserman, to make sure their was a fair shout to the athletes who sacrifice a lot to be on these cards.
Does KSI like Logan Paul
Logan Paul explains why he ended beef with KSI to start Prime Hydration Published: 2022-06-14T21:51:44 ❘ Updated: 2022-06-14T21:51:44
Logan Paul explained to Andrew Schulz why he decided to end his beef with JJ ‘KSI’ Olatunji to become business partners with their new sports drink, Prime Hydration. Back in 2018, KSI called out Logan Paul for the that began years of beef between the two infamous YouTubers.The beef continued until July 2021 when Logan invited the English musician and YouTuber onto his ‘Impaulsive’ podcast. The two continued to be civil in the months after the podcast, and in January 2022, they became
Article continues after ad But what influenced Logan and KSI to quash their beef and begin running a business together? During the latest episode of Flagrant with Andrew Schulz, Logan Paul explained just that. drinkprime.com Logan Paul unveiled his PRIME Hydration sports drink alongside former rival KSI on January 4, 2022. During the podcast, Schulz asked whether or not the beef between the two influencers was real. Paul replied: “The beef was real, yeah, we hated each other.
That’s why Prime has a unique sense of reliability and hope that you can amend, and make friends.” Article continues after ad He then went on to explain that he takes losses as a chance to learn how to do better, and never took his loss against KSI personally. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
“F**k the beef, we’re like the same person but across the pond. In a way, we’re really alike. I did a show for him, and he was surprised that I said yes to doing it. I didn’t care about any qualms we had, it didn’t mean anything. Whatever, we had a good go,” Logan explained.
Does KSI still fight
KSI will leave boxing after beating ‘fraud’ Jake Paul, targeting ‘winner takes all fight’ at the end of 2023 KSI believes Jake Paul will successfully dispatch Tommy Fury this weekend, and then it’s off to the races for an end-of-year fight between the two.
On February 26, Paul faces Fury in a long-awaited grudge match battle, which is taking place in Saudi Arabia. Heading into it, Paul believes Fury to be an easier test than some of his previous opponents and has deemed the fight, While KSI thinks Fury won’t be an easy out for Paul, he does agree that ultimately “The Problem Child” will stop “TNT.” “I think he wins,” KSI said on The MMA Hour,
“I don’t think it will be easy. “I think Tommy has a very good jab, a very good jab, and I think his right hand is very obvious. He’s got a nice wide stance, and he’s a little bit of a counter-puncher. Jake is a counter-puncher. He just loves the overhand right.
That’s it, that’s his punch. And when his opponent is slowing down, he loves combos. The problem with Jake — Jake hates people who put a pace on him. He doesn’t know how to deal with it. I feel like with Tommy, Tommy isn’t the guy to put the pace on him. “Tommy, with his jab, because it’s so good and so technical, it’s so easy to counter.
It’s so easy to use that jab to your advantage. I feel like, especially with Tommy, he always gets hit with that right hand, and I don’t think he has a chin like that. Also, Tommy has never been on a big stage like that. I think his legs will go a little, the pressure will get to him, and I truly believe that Jake will win by KO in the final rounds.” Paul and KSI are the two most notable figures in the burgeoning “Influencer Boxing” scene, and coincidentally have been embroiled in a feud for the past several years.
- Though KSI is business partners with Paul’s older brother Logan Paul, the YouTuber is dead set on squaring off with Jake in the ring — not to build his own boxing career, but to complete it.
- Every time I would see Jake win a fight, it just angered me,” KSI said.
- Because I’m there like, he’s not that good! He’s not as good as everyone thinks he is.
For me, personally, I think he’s a fraud. I think he’s a fraud and I’m the guy to expose him. “But at the time I had to just focus on music, while this is all going on. Then I was like, ‘You know what? Screw it. I’m going to come back into boxing, I’m going to slow down the music, come through, destroy Jake, and even though I’m doing everything else,
I’m still going to come in boxing, knock him out, and go back to doing what I was doing before.'” And apparently that time is not far off. KSI and Paul have been in talks to finally settle their issues at the end of the year, with KSI saying they’ve already booked Cardiff Stadium for December. And should everything go according to plan, there’s one more wrinkle to add, upping the stakes even further: A winner-takes-all prize structure.
“So the fighter purses are winner-takes-all, 100 percent.” KSI said. “Honestly, couldn’t care. Whether it’s $10 million, $20 million, don’t give a f***. I’m just there to destroy him. Money is not what drives me. Everyone knows this. I always say legacy. That’s all.
Whenever I’m training and it gets tough or I’m in hell, I’m there like, ‘Legacy,’ and that’s what gets me through it. I’m not there like, ‘I need to make more money.’ Money comes anyway if you’re successful in your field.” When and if he dispatches Paul, that will be it for KSI. Because despite the fact that if he beats Fury this weekend, KSI is under no delusions about competing against true top level boxers.
“Apparently, he’s going to be ranked on the WBC if he beats Tommy Fury, which is ridiculous, by the way,” KSI said. “Tommy Fury? You beat Tommy Fury and then you become a ranked cruiserweight? With Lawrence Okolie? Riakporhe? These people?! Have you seen these guys? They’re giants! It’s outrageous.
Why is KSI so popular?
Why is KSI famous? – KSI initially started as a gaming YouTuber in 2009, showing clips of him playing the soccer video game FIFA. He continued to produce gaming videos, although he started to branch out into vlog-style uploads. His channel grew quickly, and he reached three million subscribers by the end of 2013-14.
He currently has the 115th most popular channel on YouTube, in terms of subscribers, with 20.5 million. His popularity also grew as he and other British entertainers formed the entertainment collective Ultimate Sidemen (it would later just be called Sidemen). He continued to create videos like he used to, but within a group to help each creator expand their online presence.
In 2017, KSI announced he left the group but later admitted it was a way to drive up attention, and he never actually left. As KSI continued to get more popular, he branched out into a music career, and he has seen a lot of success in the United Kingdom.
Is Jake Paul pro boxer?
Is Jake Paul A Real Boxer? There is no one, right now, who is more controversial in boxing, more than Jake Paul. Jake Paul is a social media personality who has been one of the pioneers in ushering in a new era of boxing – the YouTube Influencer Era. From a Disney Channel actor and viral social media influencer, 2018 marked the year when Jake picked up the gloves and started his boxing journey. The biggest moment of Jake Paul’s boxing career went down last October when he beat former longtime UFC middleweight champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva by a unanimous decision. The win over Silva was his third over ex-UFC fighters; the other two were former welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, whom Paul beat twice, including a knockout, and Ben Askren, who also got KO’d.
What is KSI physics?
Multiples – The kilopound per square inch ( ksi ) is a scaled unit derived from psi, equivalent to a thousand psi (1000 lbf/in 2 ). ksi are not widely used for gas pressures. They are mostly used in materials science, where the tensile strength of a material is measured as a large number of psi.
Did KSI lose to joe?
Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images YouTuber KSI’s knockout win over boxer Joe Fournier in an exhibition fight last weekend was overturned Friday by the Professional Boxing Association. According to Alexander K. Lee of MMAFighting.com, the result of the bout was changed to a no-contest because of an accidental elbow from KSI on Fournier in the midst of the knockout.
The PBA released a statement regarding the decision, writing: “Even though KSI was winning the fight, the blow with the forearm/elbow has been found to be accidental and the obvious disappointment that will follow, it has been decided that the contest is declared a no-decision in accordance with the rules.” The fight, which took place at Wembley Arena in London, was originally scheduled for six rounds, but it was called in the second round when KSI put Fournier down to the canvas.
There was no shortage of controversy surrounding the finish, as replays seemed to clearly show that KSI caught Fournier in the chin with an elbow. In a post-fight interview, Fournier was incredulous, as he called for the decision to be reversed and for a rematch to take place: Happy Punch @HappyPunchPromo Joe Fournier reacts to KSI’s knockout (via @fredpdbeck ) pic.twitter.com/IkEqMhr7HV Per Lee, KSI subsequently said that he has no interest in fighting Fournier again.
- The 29-year-old KSI is best known for being a YouTuber and Logan Paul’s business partner for Prime energy drink, but he also has some experience in the world of boxing.
- Prior to facing Fournier, KSI was 3-0 in exhibition fights.
- He also defeated Paul by split decision in an official bout in 2019.
- Fournier, 40, has an official record of 9-0, however, he lost an exhibition fight to British boxer David Haye in 2021 by unanimous decision.
After KSI and Fournier fought, KSI got into an altercation with Tommy Fury, who is the younger brother of heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury. The younger Fury handed Jake Paul his first loss in February, and while it seems a KSI vs. Fury fight is in the works, it is unclear if the reversed decision against Fournier will impact negotiations.
Are Logan and KSI enemies
KSI says he’s ‘the man’ to end Jake Paul, but admits it is ‘awkward’ with Logan EXCLUSIVE That guy
- Published : 11:29, 11 Jan 2023
- Updated : 11:29, 11 Jan 2023
Jake Paul has been tearing through opponents since entering the boxing world, but KSI believes he is ‘the man’ to stop him, It all began when beat another British YouTuber, Joe Weller, back in 2018 and after claiming victory, ‘The Nightmare’ called out Jake and Logan Paul.3 KSI beat Jake’s brother Logan Paul by split decision in their professional rematch back in 2019 Credit: Ed Mulholland/Matchroom
- Logan accepted the challenge and the pair instantly became enemies, as they engaged in two fights, the first ending in a draw but KSI coming out on top in the rematch.
- This meant that KSI then moved on to Jake, who had been forging his own way in the boxing ring, beating KSI’s younger brother, Deji.
- The fight did not come to fruition immediately, however, as decided to step away from boxing and focus on music, while Jake began calling out and beating former UFC stars.
- But, now KSI is back and he plans to fight Jake at the end of this year.
- When asked on whether he was ‘the man’ to end Jake, KSI replied: “Yes, 100 per cent, I am the man.
- “That’s the reason I came back and through every fight that I do, you will see that I’m ‘that guy’!
3 KSI’s main aim in boxing is to beat Jake Paul
- “I really, really love this whole boxing scene, it gives me purpose, it’s my passion right now, so I just want to keep doing and eventually get to Jake Paul and knock him out.”
- With that being said, this leaves Logan in a slightly uncomfortable position.
- Since he fought KSI, the pair have become friends and business partners, co-founding the, while they also started a podcast together.
- But, of course, the American has loyalties with his brother Jake, too.
- “Yeah, it’s very awkward,” KSI admitted with a laugh.
3 Prime has been so successful that even sponsors Arsenal Football Club Credit: ARSENAL.COM
- “Logan knows it’s coming, it’s happening, and when me and Jake do fight, obviously he’s going to back his brother because that’s his blood.
- “But, at the end of the day, we’re going to find out who is the best of the best is when it comes to this YouTube scene.
- “And this rivalry has been boiling and building for years and years.”
- As of right now, fortunately for Logan, he will not have to pick sides, as on Saturday night KSI will not be fighting Jake, but instead
Who is richer between KSI and Logan Paul?
Who is richer, Logan Paul or KSI? – Logan Paul is also a YouTuber turn Boxer who has partnered with KSI in their drink company, Prime. Logan Paul, however, is the wealthier of the two. His net worth is estimated to be about $45 million, which is higher compared to KSI’s $27 million. Logan Paul (red/white/blue shorts) and KSI (black/red shorts) exchange punches during their pro debut fight at Staples Center on November 9, 2019, in Los Angeles, California. Photo: Jayne Kamin-Oncea Source: Getty Images
Who is KSI best friend?
Miniminter Puts a Stop to Long-Term Rumors About Calling Him KSI’s Shadow It is no secret that Simon ‘Miniminter’ Minter is one of KSI’s oldest friends. After all, the duo met each other in school and have been best friends. Since then, Simon has helped JJ become one of the best YouTubers in this world.
America’s Favorite Video Today He has helped KSI with channel management and stood strong as a pillar during his dark times. Now, years later, both of them work together for a group called ‘Sidemen’ that makes content on YouTube. ADVERTISEMENT Article continues below this ad But, as they say, that there’s always a better one in the two, KSI has shadowed Simon to date.
Although, Miniminter has never complained about it, as he happily enjoys living in his shadow.
Who won Jake Paul fight 2023?
Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Professional boxing match The Truth Date26 February 2023Venue,, Saudi ArabiaTale of the tape
|Nickname||The Problem Child||TNT|
|Hometown||, U.S.||, England|
|Pre-fight record||6–0 (4 KO)||8–0 (4 KO)|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||183.6 lb (83 kg)||184.5 lb (84 kg)|
Result Fury wins via 8-round (74–75, 76–73, 76–73) Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury, billed as The Truth, was a match contested between and, The bout took place at in, on 26 February 2023. Fury won by, The fight sold over 800,000 PPV buys.
Why did KSI stop fighting
KSI planning on retiring from boxing after Jake Paul fight ‘I think he’s a fraud and I’m the guy to expose it,’ KSI said, noting that he previously wanted to focus more on his music career – and eventually Prime – when there was talk of him fighting Jake in the past.