Who is tomato masked dancer
Who is Tomato Sauce? – Tomato Sauce has been revealed as Steph McGovern after she was eliminated. Following a vote, the judging panel decided it was time for Tomato Sauce to give up the disguise. Clues included:
‘Putting the sauce into saucy’‘Always at the heart of the table, where people ketchup with one another’On air signsExperienced with Irish dancing ‘I had a stomach churning moment in a famous house’
The Masked Dancer is back for a brand new series. Picture: ITV All the panel, but Peter Crouch, guessed correctly that it was the Packed Lunch host on stage. Steph said of her experience: “I’ve loved it! I’ve had the time of my life”.
Who won the last Masked Singer
“The Masked Singer” has a new winner — and you wouldn’t believe who it is. On the Wednesday, May 17, finale, the final two celebrity contestants each performed two all-new songs. Macaw gave it its best shot by performing ” Hold Back The River ” by James Bay and “All by Myself” by Eric Carmen.
Medusa belted out My Chemical Romance’s “Welcome to The Black Parade” and “Elastic Heart” by Sia for a chance to take home the Golden Mask trophy. The Macaw had been a popular one in the competition, After a jaw-dropping April episode, in which he performed Ed Sheeran’s “Photograph,” people were guessing it was “American Idol” alum David Archuleta.
And they were right, as the 32-year-old singer was unveiled as the second place winner. David Archuleta as the Macaw in the Season Nine finale. Michael Becker/FOX Panelists Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Robin Thicke, Nicole Scherzinger and Ken Jeong all had an inkling that it was the “Crush” singer. When it came down to the big reveal for the Season Nine winner, it was none other than Bishop Briggs. Bishop Briggs as Medusa in the “Season Finale” episode of “The Masked Singer” on May 17, 2023. Michael Becker/FOX Briggs also congratulated her “huge competitor, David Archuleta.” “When I heard you in soundcheck, I said, ‘Oh no, but oh yes,'” she said.
“This has really been such a surreal journey and the fact that I got to sing an emo anthem, it means so much because when I was hearing David’s story, I was like, ‘Oh my gosh. Look at us, a couple of emo kids here on this stage unsure of who we are, not knowing if we wanted to continue on and we made it.'” Season Nine saw a handful of TV, movie and music legends take the stage.
Hollywood icon Dick Van Dyke was unmasked as the Gnome in the season premiere. The 97-year-old actor made history as the show’s oldest contestant. Sara Evans, Howie Mandel, Debbie Gibson, Michael Bolton and many more were also part of the competition. Fans of “The Masked Singer” will rejoice as the show was recently renewed for Season 10,
Who is the 3 headed dragon on The Masked Singer season 5?
Nicole Scherzinger Goes Full Detective Mode for “Masked Singer” Two are heads are usually better than one—but not on The Masked Singer ! On the April 6 episode of the singing competition extravaganza, four—or more!—mystery celebrity contestants battled it out for a spot to stay alive and a shot at the grand finale.
- Up first, Ringmaster performed an inspired of Nicki Minaj ‘s “Super Bass.” After rave reviews from the panelists, including guest Nicole Byer, her Mega Clue was an acoustic guitar and a guitar pick that said “90s.” The shrouded celeb said she was a songwriter born in that decade.
- Armadillo sang a version of “I Fought The Law” by The Bobby Fuller Four, but it was tumble to the stage that overshadowed his performance.
After attempting a high kick, the mystery celeb fell backwards onto the ground, Ever the professional, Armadillo managed to recover and finish the song, even joking that he did it on purpose. Armadillo’s Mega Clue was revealed to be a motorcycle and a diamond-encrusted keychain.
Hydra, the confusing three-headed dragon, performed ZZ Top ‘s “Sharp Dressed Man.” As the panelists remained conflicted about how many people were inside the costume, Hydra’s Mega Clue was unveiled as a deck of cards that was all jokers. To wrap things up, Miss Teddy sang a soulful version of Demi Lovato ‘s “Tell Me You Love Me” to a rapturous ovation.
The snuggly bear’s Mega Clue was the big reveal that she’s a Grammy winner! Could this mean that we have an actual singer in our midst? After all, there were some pretty big hints that Miss Teddy might be legendary disco singer Gloria Gaynor, After the panel and audience vote, Hydra and Armadillo landed in the bottom two.
To avoid elimination, they went head-to-head with Armadillo singing “Walkin’ The Dog” by Rufus Thomas and Hydra performing “Two Princes” by Spin Doctors, Ultimately, the three-headed dragon was slayed as Hydra got sent home. When it was time for unmasking, legendary Las Vegas comedians Penn & Teller were revealed under the monstrous costume.
See Ringmaster, Miss Teddy and Armadillo fight for a spot in the finale next week when The Masked Singer airs at 8 p.m. ET on Fox. Read on for more information about this season’s batch of mystery contestants. Michael Becker / FOX Firefly Team: Good In the May 18 season finale, Firefly impressed with her version of Usher ‘s “Bad Girl.” Her clue package included a basketball hoop, a keyboard and a pin with the numbers 5, 6, 7, 8.
After advancing to the final two, she performed Robin Thicke ‘s “Lost Without U,” which was enough to earn her the season seven title. After winning the competition, Firefly was unmasked as singer, model and dancer Teyana Taylor, Firefly flew into the finale on the March 23 episode, first impressing the panel with her performance of “Attention” by Charlie Puth,
Then, she writhed around the floor during the Final Showdown against Thingamabob and Cyclops, securing her spot in the next round. The panelists complimented her dancing just as much as her singing. Her latest clue package included a photo of Kanye West, sticks of TNT, a fire alarm and the knowledge that she used to perform shows for her neighbors.
- It was a rocky night for Firefly on the March 16 episode.
- After an impressive performance of Michael Jackson ‘s “P.Y.T.
- Pretty Young Thing),” she still found herself in the bottom two.
- She sang a killer version of Ariana Grande ‘s “God Is a Woman” to knock out Ram and save herself, at least for another week.
Firefly’s Mega Clue was a photo of Pharrell Williams, who she said has been instrumental in her career. On March 9, she performed Chaka Khan ‘s “Ain’t Nobody” and her video included a program from the famed Apollo Theater, a framed photo of Tyler Perry, references to stand-up comedy and a Statue of Liberty figurine.
- Michael Becker / FOX Ringmaster Team: Good For the season finale on May 18, Ringmaster performed “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles after a clue package featuring a horse, a cartoon mouse, a gold chain with the number 80 and a photo of Simon Cowell,
- She made it to the final two and performed Katy Perry ‘s “Waking Up In Vegas,” but wasn’t able to topple Firefly,
She was revealed as The Goldbergs star Hayley Orrantia, Ringmaster wowed the panel with her performance of “I Will Always Love You” on the April 13 episode. Her clue package featured a reference to Nashville, a NASA logo and a laughing emoji. On the April 6 episode, Ringmaster sang a version of “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj,
- Her Mega Clue was a guitar pick that revealed she was born in 90s.
- She also called herself a songwriter.
- After a clue package that featured an image of Miley Cyrus on a coffee mug, Ringmaster sang Miley’s “The Climb” on the March 30 episode.
- Her clue package also included a box of Circus Ring-O’s cereal, a game of tic-tac-toe, a bottle of Sweet Southern liquor and a Golden State driver’s license.
Ringmaster took a moment to address panelist Nicole Scherzinger and said, “Nicole, it’s good to see you again.” Michael Becker / FOX The Prince Team: Good On the May 18 finale, The Prince performed Coldplay ‘s “Viva La Vida” after a clue package featuring a Glee Club pin, a cat, a Broadway street sign and a photo of Ryan Murphy,
After being eliminated and finishing in 3rd place, The Prince was revealed to be Glee and American Horror Story star Cheyenne Jackson, The Prince performed “Sir Duke” by Stevie Wonder on the May 4 episode, which earned him a spot in the finale. His clue package featured a photo of Carnegie Hall, sheets of music, an airplane and a convoy of bats.
He sang Sam Smith ‘s “Lay Me Down” on the April 27 episode and revealed a Mega Clue of a travel bag with a tag labeled with the letter P. On the April 20 episode, The Prince performed an energetic version of Ricky Martin ‘s “La Copa de la Vida”. His aerobics-themed clue package featured a teddy bear and a big diamond ring.
- Michael Becker / FOX Queen Cobra Team: Bad Queen Cobra performed Silk Sonic’s “Leave The Door Open” on the May 4 episode after a clue package featuring Charlie’s Angels imagery, chili peppers and a photo of Ariana Grande, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion,
- Cobra was eliminated and revealed to be legendary girl group En Vogue,
On the April 27 episode, Queen Cobra sang “I Say a Little Prayer” by Aretha Franklin, While it’s unclear just how many cobras there are, they revealed a Mega Clue of a red heart that said “B. Mine.” Queen Cobra performed Lizzo ‘s “Good as Hell” on the April 20 episode and had a clue package featuring a bag of money, a rocket, coffee, a Batman logo and a photo of Bradley Cooper,
- Michael Becker / FOX Space Bunny Team: Cuddly Space Bunny performed “Now That We Found Love” by Heavy D & the Boyz on the May 4 episode and had a clue package featuring a crown, rabbit ears, a boombox and power tools.
- Bunny was eliminated and revealed to be two-time Grammy winner Shaggy.
- On the April 27 episode, Space Bunny sang “All Night Long (All Night)” by Lionel Richie,
He unveiled a giant dumbbell as his Mega Clue. For Space Bunny’s debut performance on the April 20 episode, he sang a version of Harry Belafonte ‘s “Jump in the Line.” His clue package included a bumblebee, energy drinks and a basketball. Michael Becker / FOX Baby Mammoth Team: Cuddly Baby Mammoth performed “The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)” by Cher on the April 27 episode.
- Following a Mega Clue reveal of a birdcage with a sign reading “Danger: Wild Animal,” Mammoth landed in the bottom two.
- After a duel with Space Bunny, Mammoth was eliminated and unmasked as Cheers star Kirstie Alley,
- After a clue package featuring shampoo and conditioner bottles, pink hair, a silver medal and a matchbook, Baby Mammoth performed Patsy Cline ‘s “Walkin’ After Midnight” on the April 20 episode.
Michael Becker / FOX Jack in the Box Team: Bad On the April 20 episode, Jack in the Box performed a version of “Bad to the Bone” by Joe Thorogood & The Destroyers, After a clue package featuring a football with a four-leaf clover, a wedding chapel and a spaceship, Jack in the Box was eliminated and revealed to be former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani,
Michael Becker / FOX Miss Teddy Team: Cuddly Miss Teddy sang a soulful version of Duffy’s “Mercy” on the April 13 episode. Her clue package included a photo of Eddie Murphy and a reference to the Supreme Court. Despite a strong performance, Miss Teddy was sent home and revealed to be Broadway legend Jennifer Holliday,
On the April 6 episode, Miss Teddy sang “Tell Me You Love Me” by Demi Lovato, Her Mega Clue revealed that she’s a Grammy winner. Clearly impressed with her voice, panelist Robin Thicke called it one of his favorite performances in the history of the show.
Miss Teddy sang Taylor Dayne ‘s iconic “Tell It To My Heart” on the March 30 episode. Her clue package featured a rainbow bed, a Santa Claus toy, two people having a pillow fight, a bag of trash, a director’s chair and a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. Michael Becker / FOX Armadillo Team: Good On the April 13 episode, Armadillo sang a version of “Amazing Grace,” which he dedicated to his mother.
His clue package included a Texas flag, handcuffs and a dog leash. Armadillo was sent home and revealed to be Dog the Bounty Hunter (a.k.a. Duane Chapman ), which both Jenny McCarthy and Nicole Scherzinger were able to guess. Armadillo sang “I Fought The Law” by The Bobby Fuller Four on the April 6 episode.
His Mega Clue was a motorcycle and a diamond-encrusted keychain. The March 30 episode featured Armadillo singing “Secret Agent Man” by J ohnny Rivers, He told the panel he was “born on a mountain, raised in a cave” after a clue package featuring rocks, a BBQ grill, hot dogs, a bow and arrow and a tongue-in-cheek image of a literal beefcake.
Michael Becker / FOX Hydra Team: Bad On the April 6 episode, Hydra sang “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top, Their Mega Clue was a deck of cards, filled with all jokers. Their friend Gilbert Gottfried wished them good luck in the competition. After losing a duel against Armadillo, it was revealed that Hydra was legendary comedic duo Penn & Teller,
- Hydra sang Train ‘s “Hey, Soul Sister” on the March 30 episode.
- It’s unclear if Hydra is indeed three separate people, or one person doing three different voices.
- His clue package included a shark, a pack of gum, a reference to Miami, a beach ball and a Magic 8-Ball.
- Michael Becker / FOX Lemur Team: Cuddly Lemur performed Carole King ‘s “I Feel The Earth Move” after a clue package that included a guitar, a magazine cover and some eye cream.
Alas, the Lemur couldn’t prevail for Team Cuddly and got sent home. Supermodel and actress Christie Brinkley was revealed to be under the costume. Michael Becker / FOX Thingamabob Team: Bad After a performance of MTKO ‘s “Classic” on the March 23 episode, Thingamabob talked about his difficult childhood and not always having the support of his family.
His clue package included a kangaroo, a picnic table, luggage with a bull on it and a wrecking ball. The panelists commented on his big feet, as well. After failing to move on to the finale, Thingamabob was revealed to be Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jordan Mailata, Cyclops sang “Suspicious Minds” by Elvis Presley on the March 16 episode, but it was his Mega Clue that really got the judges talking.
A meteorite was brought to the stage with a plaque that read “This meteorite crashed to Earth in 1988.” On the March 9 episode, Cyclops rocked out to Creed ‘s “My Sacrifice” for his first performance, but it was his spoken word that revealed the most about him.
- He referred to himself as a “villain” and said he tend to “connect more with monsters than heroes.” His intro video featured a compass and a comic book, hinting that there might be something—and someone!—adventurous involved here.
- Michael Becker / FOX Cyclops Team: Cuddly Cyclops performed “Flashdance (What A Feeling)” by Irene Cara on the March 23 episode.
His clue package included a lottery ticket, milk, Michelangelo’ s Statue of David, a podcast poster and a fiddle. After a fierce Final Showdown against Thingamabob and Firefly, Cyclops failed to make the finale and was forced to be unmasked. It was revealed to be Lost star Jorge Garcia,
- Thingamabob brought panelist Ken Jeong to tears with his performance of Ed Sheeran ‘s “Perfect” on the March 16 episode.
- His Mega Clue was a series of men holding shields, and he joked that he forgot his trident backstage.
- On the March 9 premiere, he performed “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi and his clue package featured a Hotel California ornament, a bulldog and a tackle box.
Another hint: Thingamabob said he “grew up on rock music.” Michael Becker / FOX Ram Team: Bad On the March 16 episode, Ram sang “Learn To Fly” by Foo Fighters, which didn’t exactly inspire the audience. He was forced to duel against Firefly to avoid elimination.
- His version of “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver didn’t do the trick, and Ram was forced to unmask.
- It was revealed to be Hall of Fame broadcaster Joe Buck,
- Michael Becker / FOX McTerrier Team: Good On the March 9 premiere, McTerrier was the first contestant sent back to the pound.
- After a chaotic performance of Loverboy ‘s “Working For The Weekend” that featured his headpiece flying off for the first time in the show’s history, the audience was left as flummoxed as they were underwhelmed.
Thus, pastry chef and Food Network star Duff Goldman was sent packing. A ruff start to be sure. Get the drama behind the scenes. Sign up for TV Scoop!
Who is in the finals of The Masked Singer
‘The Masked Singer’ Finale Reveals Identities of Medusa and Macaw: Here’s Who Won Season 9 SPOILER ALERT: Do not read ahead if you have not watched the Season 9, episode 14 season finale of “,” which aired May 17 on Fox. Like a river, kept a steady flow throughout Season 9 of Fox’s “The Masked Singer” — and her perseverance was rewarded with the championship.
- Briggs, as Medusa, won this season’s top prize and was finally unmasked on Wednesday night’s finale, along with runner-up, revealed as the Macaw.
- Briggs, who performed the most of any contestant this season, sealed her victory with performances of “Elastic Heart,” by Sia, and “Welcome to the Black Parade,” by My Chemical Romance.
Although Briggs said singing under the Medusa costume was a challenge, she pointed out that it was nothing compared to what she did last year. “When I was on the show, I was six months postpartum,” she said. “My most recent memory was performing at Coachella while pregnant, which was such an undertaking.
I feel like compared to that, this was okay. That made a huge difference that I had something so intense to compare it to, being six months pregnant and performing in the desert heat. And so, I think that helped my endurance a little bit.” Briggs is known for hits including “Wild Horses” and “River”; she recently released the new single “Baggage” and has the new EP “When Everything Went Dark” coming out next month, followed by a North American tour this fall with MisterWives.
In participating in “The Masked Singer,” Briggs said she was a fan of the show and was curious about “having the opportunity to really make it about my voice it was an adventure performing underneath the costume, for sure. I feel like I could see at the beginning of each song and then by the end of it, who knows what I could see.
- But my expectations going in were just to be as authentic as possible.
- And my hope was that the emotion would come through.” Briggs was almost eliminated earlier in the season but saved by the show’s “Ding Dong Keep It On” bell.
- Asked to choose her favorite performance of the season, she went with her cover of Hozier’s “Take Me to Church.” “I got to do all the things that I love to do in my own sets,” she said.
“I got to lean into the passion of the song, I got to run around, and I love Hozier.” For Medusa, panelist Nicole Scherzinger got it right with Bishop Briggs. Robin Thicke thought it was Grimes. Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg picked Fergie. Ken Jeong went rogue with Susan Boyle.
- As for Macaw, Scherzinger got it right again, this time with David Archuleta.
- Jeong agreed.
- Thicke thought it was Jason Mraz.
- McCarthy Wahlberg went with Neil Patrick Harris.
- Like last season, “The Masked Singer” has once again adopted a “Champion of Masked Singer” format during the regular season.
- Each episode, three costumed celebrities performed, but only one would win and move on to compete again the following week.
New this season was “Ding Dong Keep It On.” In the new twist to the competition, panelists had the opportunity to save a singer from looming elimination, but the bell can only be rung three times during the first three rounds. Those three singers then faced off on a special episode in a battle to rejoin the competition — which wound up including Medusa.
Bishop Briggs as Medusa and David Archuleta as Macaw join Pentatonix as California Roll, Olivia Culpo as UFO, Lou Diamond Phillips as Mantis, Keenan Allen as Gargoyle, Melissa Joan Hart as Lamp, Alicia Witt as Dandelion, Dee Snider as the Doll, Christine Quinn as Scorpio, George Wendt as Moose, Holly Robinson Peete as Fairy, Alexa Bliss as Axolotl, Lele Pons as Jackalope, Malin Akerman as Squirrel, Michael Bolton as the Wolf, Grandmaster Flash as Polar Bear, Debbie Gibson as Night Owl, Howie Mandel as Rock Lobster, Sara Evans as Mustang and Dick Van Dyke as Gnome as the celebrities unmasked this season.
“The Masked Singer” entered Season 9 with 21 contestants include “Mustang,” “Axolotl,” “California Roll,” “Dandelion,” “Moose,” “Gargoyle,” “Jackalope,” “Doll,” Polar Bear,” “Night Owl,” “Rock Lobster,” “Gnome,” “Macaw,” “Squirrel,” “Wolf” and more. Tim Chappel is this season’s costume designer.
The Season 9 contestants “boast a combined 28 Emmy nominations, six Grammy wins, 10 gold albums, four Golden Globe nominations, five medals, 26 books, two Tony Award nominations, five Lifetime Achievement Awards, four stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a combined 95,231,000 records sold.” Season nine will introduce all-new themed episodes, including “ABBA Night,” “New York Night,” “DC Superheroes Night,” “Sesame Street Night,” “80s Night,” “Movie Night” and more.
Here were the final two contestants and their performances on night fourteen: Nick Cannon and Medusa, “The Masked Singer” (Michael Becker/Fox) Pete Dadds
- Medusa (BISHOP BRIGGS)
- Songs : “Elastic Heart,” by Sia; “Welcome to the Black Parade,” by My Chemical Romance
- Panel guesses: Elle Goulding, Fergie, Kesha, Grimes, Lorde, Shirley Manson, Bishop Briggs
Package voiceover : “I think people who know me wouldn’t be the least bit surprised I’m wearing a costume with a bunch of snakes all over it and looking creepy. Being a cheeky, reptilian enchantress is basically my aesthetic. The truth is, I feel really grateful I have such a powerful costume to embody.
- Medusa has become my second skin.
- The truth is I feel really grateful that I have such a powerful costume to embody.
- Medusa has become my second skin.
- I’m actually afraid I’ll get too used to it and won’t take it off when I go on tour.
- I fought hard to get here, and it would mean so much to me to join the ranks of past winners like the amazing Queen of Hearts,
This experience is something I’ll carry with me forever I cannot believe I am here in the finale! It has been such a journey. I am grateful but deep down in my stomach there is a fire that makes me really want to win. Because more than any other singer this season, I had to fight the hardest to earn my place here tonight.
- I was almost sent home, but all of those obstacles prepared me for this moment right now.
- Because no matter the circumstances, my priority is the connection with the people in front of me.
- And the hope that they’ll feel less alone because of my music.
- I hope when my son watches this he’ll hear Medusa’s message that we are capable of being so many different things at once.
That with great loss, there is always still joy. And more than anything, it’s worth fighting for. I hope I make him proud.” Previous songs: “Someone Like You,” by Adele; “Happier Than Ever,” by Billie Eilish; “Dancing Queen,” by ABBA; “New York, New York,” by Frank Sinatra; “Mercy,” by Shawn Mendes; “Take Me to Church,” by Hozier Previous panel guesses : Elle Goulding, Megan Markle, Jessie J, Charli XCX, Dua Lipa, Lorde, Tove Lo, Apple Martin, Dakota Johnson, Florence Welch, Shirley Manson, Susan Boyle, Kesha, Imogen Heap, Regina Spektor, Bishop Briggs, Amy Lee, Halsey, Ashlee Simpson, Grimes, Natalie Merchant, Paula Cole, Hailee Steinfeld, Dove Cameron, Dido. Nick Cannon and Macaw, “The Masked Singer” (Michael Becker/Fox) Pete Dadds
- Macaw (DAVID ARCHULETA)
- Songs : “Hold Back the River,” by James Bay; “All by Myself,” by Eric Carmen
- Panel guesses : Zayn Malik, Neil Patrick Harris, Doug Robb of Hoobastank, David Archuleta, Darren Criss
Package voiceover : “Becoming the Macaw is exciting because it’s like I’m becoming a new person. Even though people can’t see me in this, in a way it lets me show a lot more of myself. I can show the colors I was too afraid to show, and I’m able to tap deeper emotionally in my performances.
You know, I had a lot of anxiety coming here because I wasn’t sure I could handle an environment of being judged again. Especially with millions watching me on TV. But being the Macaw makes it a lot more fun. And if I win, it means I actually can win something. Maybe the last night for Macaw, but he’ll live in me forever.
When I first started this competition, I didn’t think I’d make it this far. And honestly, I wasn’t sure I’d still be singing at all. Not a lot of people know this about me, but I had a major injury last year that made me completely silent for three months.